Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:19 AM
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:15 AM

Old December 25th, 2022, 12:54 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Status: I’ll be on and off this week as I focus a bit more on irl writing!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Windy Hills

—/— @Moonraven @Burning’flame Mentioning you to let you know this is up —/—

~^~ Laurelbriar ~^~

Laurelbriar padded away from her patrol and out onto the open moors. Wind blew across the grass and straight through her pelt. She shivered. Better get to work quickly so I can go straight back to camp! She sniffed for prey. The scent of snow and wind was all that greeted her. With a sigh she traveled further. At first she stayed within scent-range of Twilightstar and Moonpaw. However she was forced to travel further to find prey. Perfect. Thank Starclan for leafbare.

Finally she caught the scent of a rabbit. Tracking it she found it digging into the snow for food. Perfect, it was distracted. She licked her lips. As soon as she got close enough she dug her claws into the ground and bolted towards it. It leapt, trying to get away. Laurelbriar gave chase. Within heartbeats she was on it, snapping it’s neck with her jaws to kill it quickly. Out hunting for a whole day and this is all I have to show. She sighed in discontentment, hoping the other two had had better luck. She turned back and started off towards the rest of her patrol.

-Please expect delayed replies, because of school-

Characters Tracker/Finder Mysterious Box Roleplay Info
Old January 10th, 2023, 01:04 PM
Panromantic Cactus

My Mood: Dead

Honey’Freckle turned towards Tiger’Paw after arriving. “Do you want to split up or stay together?”

/ @CreeperLover649 \
Old January 10th, 2023, 01:52 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachy Wolf27 View Post
Honey’Freckle turned towards Tiger’Paw after arriving. “Do you want to split up or stay together?”

/ @CreeperLover649 \
*Tigerpaw shrugged*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old January 11th, 2023, 01:27 PM
Panromantic Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
*Tigerpaw shrugged*

“Let’s stay together then.” She pointed with her tail. “Let’s hunt over there.”
Old January 11th, 2023, 01:30 PM
error in the code

Quote:

“Let’s stay together then.” She pointed with her tail. “Let’s hunt over there.”
*Tigerpaw nodded*

◺--------------◿
Old January 12th, 2023, 08:17 AM
Panromantic Cactus

Quote:
*Tigerpaw nodded*

“I think we should try to get two or three pieces of prey each. Are you alright with that?”
Old January 12th, 2023, 08:38 AM
error in the code

Quote:

“I think we should try to get two or three pieces of prey each. Are you alright with that?”
*She nodded again*
(sorry for the short posts my computer mouse stopped working a few weeks ago and my touch pad for my PLD is so buggy)

◺--------------◿
Old January 13th, 2023, 01:57 PM
Panromantic Cactus

Quote:
*She nodded again*
(sorry for the short posts my computer mouse stopped working a few weeks ago and my touch pad for my PLD is so buggy)

She went a little bit away from Tiger’Paw and started looking for prey. She spotted a flock of birds, and set her mind on catching one that looked like it had its wing bent oddly. If it’s injured, I should be able to catch it. She got close to it, careful not to alert any of the others, and managed to land on it. She killed it swiftly, watching as the other ones flew away. “Well, that’s one down.” She continued looking for prey.
(OOC: It’s fine! I totally understand, sometimes I have to answer on my Alexa, and that thing is so small and hard to type on and it sucks lol)
Old January 13th, 2023, 02:19 PM
error in the code

Quote:

She went a little bit away from Tiger’Paw and started looking for prey. She spotted a flock of birds, and set her mind on catching one that looked like it had its wing bent oddly. If it’s injured, I should be able to catch it. She got close to it, careful not to alert any of the others, and managed to land on it. She killed it swiftly, watching as the other ones flew away. “Well, that’s one down.” She continued looking for prey.
(OOC: It’s fine! I totally understand, sometimes I have to answer on my Alexa, and that thing is so small and hard to type on and it sucks lol)
(thanks for understanding)

*Tigerpaw attempts to catch a mouse and a rabbit but fails both times*

◺--------------◿
Old January 13th, 2023, 05:11 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Closed.

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN ~

The wind was surprisingly warm for leaf-bare, and the ground was soggy instead of snow-covered, squelching under Wolffang's broad gray paws. His nose wrinkled as mud wedged between his toes and dead, dry-scented grass mingled with the wet smell of peat. The warrior usually wouldn't have protested the warmer weather - it was more pleasant than the frigid air and blanketing snow of leaf-bare - but he did not like treading through sodden land. This was why he'd ventured to the Windy Hills, which rose toward the heavens, yellow-and-brown stalks touching the gray overcast sky. The wind blew, flattening his medium-length pelt against his sides, but Wolffang persisted. Plenty of prey would be out, milking every second of leaf-bare's respite. As will I, he thought, his ear pricking and straining for any sign of movement. His eyes scanned the terrain. He'd checked the prey pile, hoping for a tasty morsel, only to find it disappointingly low. So, he was going to do his duty and hunt for his Clan.

Wolffang's jaws parted as he drew air over his scent glands. In addition to the mingled scents, a cacophony of a struggling leaf-bare and an early-arriving newleaf, he could detect warm, furry creatures further down into the valley. The large, sturdy tom turned toward it. The wind was now at his back, attempting to carry him off his paws, but he remained firm as he lowered to the ground and prowled forward. A flicker of a fluffy white bobtail caught his eye. Wolffang tensed and carefully maneuvered around. There was a rabbit. Its light brown pelt blended with the landscape, but he could still see it. His ear swiveled forward, and his nostrils flared. This would make a good meal for WindClan. But he couldn't run, as he longed to; its burrow was nearby. Better to utilize stealth.

Slowly, carefully, not as stealthy as other WindClan warriors but quiet enough, Wolffang slowly crept forward. Since he'd moved, the wind was not carrying his scent toward the rabbit anymore. His dappled gray pelt blended with the land and the sky; he was just another rock, just another cloud. The rabbit did not notice him. He held his breath as he got daringly close, closer than he was used to, then lunged from a standstill. Wolffang wasn't perfect, but his paws clamped down on the rabbit's shoulder as it turned toward him. Its squeal was quickly cut off as he snapped its neck with his mighty jaws. The warrior lifted his head, scraped dirt over his catch, and looked around. He wasn't going to head back until he had caught at least two more pieces.

His nose led him to a pair of mice, which were moving among the grass, scouring for food. They'll be WindClan's food soon. Wolffang flexed his long, sharp claws eagerly; they sank into the mucky earth, and he quickly sheathed them, lowering into a crouch. Once again, he'd have to be stealthy. The sturdy yet lithe tom slid forward, but he felt restless. He lunged forward, and both mice scattered; he slammed one of his large paws down onto the first, killing it instantly, before leaping after the other. It tried to escape, but Wolffang was able to pounce on it, also killing it with a paw blow. Now he had three pieces of prey. Should he try for more? But, as he searched after scraping earth over the mice, he could not find much else. He saw another mouse after a while, but he misjudged his leap and landed in the muddy earth. The mouse went into a burrow. Wolffang cursed under his breath, incredibly frustrated, but after some more fruitless searching, he decided it was time to go home. I wish I could've gotten more, but this will have to do.

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!