Today 03:22 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:22 AM
Lumi's Shop ✨
Last post by Dark
Today 03:20 AM
View Poll Results: Who should be featured for this month's Kudos?
Shadestorm [SHC] 8 17.39%
Elmshadow [SHC] 8 17.39%
Juniperclaw [TC] 5 10.87%
Bravepaw [RC] 5 10.87%
Iro [Outsider] 8 17.39%
Splotchleaf [SHC] 7 15.22%
Stormfang [TC] 7 15.22%
Aspenstrike [TC] 19 41.30%
Yarrowshade [TC] 13 28.26%
Nightleap [RC] 6 13.04%
Reedpaw [RC] 4 8.70%
Tinker [Outsider] 6 13.04%
Wormbite [RC] 15 32.61%
Bumblestep [RC] 13 28.26%
Rainingpaw [RC] 6 13.04%
Beastkit [WC] 10 21.74%
Shadowheart [TC] 6 13.04%
Rosebriar [WC] 15 32.61%
Dawnwhisper [RC] 8 17.39%
Cornpaw [TC] 10 21.74%
Scratch [Outsider] 3 6.52%
Rabbitpaw [SHC] 7 15.22%
Fiercefire [SHC] 13 28.26%
Hawkice [TC] 8 17.39%
Foxshine [SHC] 7 15.22%
Smokemoon [SHC] 10 21.74%
Plumstorm [RC] 16 34.78%
Pinewatch [TC] 10 21.74%
Stormtalon [RC] 11 23.91%
Rootgaze [RC] 14 30.43%
Blizzardwind [RC] 10 21.74%
Wolfwhisper [SHC] 13 28.26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 9th, 2021, 11:57 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Character of the Month (August 2021)

Welcome to Character of the Month, a feature designed to recognize two characters who deserve kudos!

- x - x - x - x -

→ How It Works! ←
Using the form found at the bottom of this post, you may nominate two Main Roleplay characters you think deserved to be featured! Please use one form per character - they should not be in the same form.

For the sake of giving every character a chance, avoid nominating cats who have already been nominated for the month.

Nominations will be held for approximately 3 weeks, ending around the the 21st of every month. Once it ends, a poll will be posted displaying the names of the characters who qualify for voting.

Users can vote for as many characters as they want to be recognize. It is discouraged to vote for every character listed, as only two will win.

If two characters have the most votes, but they are roleplayed by the same person, the winner will be picked by staff based on the nomination reasons, and the second winner will default to the next highest vote.

The voting period will end on the last day of the month, and the results will be posted on the 1st of the new month.

- x - x - x - x -

→ Nomination Reminders ←
Before you nominate, please keep these in mind.
  • Characters should have been roleplayed within the last two weeks of being nominated to avoid inactive characters being featured.

• You may not nominate your own characters, or advertise your characters to gain nominations.

• Characters used to violate a roleplay rule cannot be voted for the month they broke the guideline. They will be omitted from the final polling.

• Nominations must include an explanation of why the character deserves recognition. Posts that do not provide a reasoning will be removed. Additionally, be thorough in your evaluation of the character. Vague or thoughtless statements (e.g. "they're cool") will result in your nomination being discarded. We want to know why you think this cat deserves attention!

• You may nominate two characters, but avoid nominating characters who have already been nominated.

- x - x - x - x -

→ Nominations ←

To nominate characters, please use this form:

Character Name [mention user]:
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]:
Why should this character be featured?:
Old August 10th, 2021, 12:07 AM

Default Re: Character of the Month (August 2021)

Character Name [mention user]
Beastkit @Pheasantflight

Character Faction [indicate if outsider]
Windclan

Why should this character be featured?
Beastkit is so well developed! He doesn't even know he's famous. The way that his sister Lionkit looks to him for comfort is very beautiful. He's one of the sweet from the two sour and two sweet children of Twilightstar. I find it very cute how Beastkit is litteraly a teddy bear. He's big but he's sweet. He's the definition of don't judge a book by its cover.

Character Name [mention user]
Shadowheart @Nixey

Character Faction [indicate if outsider]
Thunderclan

Why should this character be featured?
Shadowheart is a very sweet cat. She's lost sight in her eye due to an accident {caused by my Riverclan cat}, causing her confidence to drop slightly. Shadowheart helps anyone in need, even if it's her enemy or just an unknown cat.

Last edited by ~Fierce~; August 10th, 2021 at 01:31 PM.
Old August 10th, 2021, 03:12 AM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

Character Name [mention user]: Rosebriar @TheNyanCatMinecart
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Windclan
Why should this character be featured?: She's one of the more realistically troubled cats I've read about, and have had one of my characters talk too. She's lost her beauty, her most prized possession, but it doesn't take a quick simple conversation to just, fix that, nor does it fix her emotions. In a way, her stubbornness is what has me loving her, it's realistic and it's hard to be mad at her for it, she grew up on beauty being important, and she lost that, she has a reason to be upset, and she's not just going to let that go. However, despite this, and it's where a lot of characters can fall into feel un-real if this is ignored, she doesn't just, ignore other's pieces of advice, she thinks about them, actually, she thinks about them thoroughly, she might not always listen, but she thinks about the advice she is given. So, long-short, I pick Rosebriar due to her realistic way of viewing her situation, stubborn, but not completely ignoring other people's advice.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old August 10th, 2021, 12:02 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Character Name [mention user]: Dawnwhisper [ @Nixey ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: RiverClan
Why should this character be featured?: Such a beautiful character, well developed and honestly a total sweetheart. They are role-played so well, and they care about others, and it is so clear how sweet and soft this cat is, but they are also tough, and strong. They are calm, and don't get mad easily, and have a mind of their own. This cat NEEDS to win Character of the month!!!

Character Name [mention user]: Cornpaw [ @finnzel ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ThunderClan
Why should this character be featured?: He is an incredible masterpiece, so FREAKING adorable and hilarious to read, and is an enormous PAIN, but seriously, this cat is legit awesome. The way finn portrays him makes me want to rip my hair out and give corn a huge hug at the same time

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; August 16th, 2021 at 04:23 PM.
Old August 10th, 2021, 05:11 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Character Name [mention user]: Scratch ( @gs29513 )
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Outsider
Why should this character be featured?: Scratch is an older cat of Gs's, but she's still putting love into him. He is a very funny OC, and I love having him interact w/ my OC, Thrush

Character Name [mention user]: Rabbitpaw ( @Sky13 )
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Shadowclan
Why should this character be featured?: Rabbitpaw is straight up funny. He's so full of himself and his abilities, that he seems to not think before he acts, because its just his instinct. It makes me wonder, what caused this of him? Can we have a Rabbitpaw backstory Shae?
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 10th, 2021, 05:15 PM
Hai

My Mood: Busy

Character Name [mention user]: Fiercefire ( @Hawkice )
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ShC
Why should this character be featured?: Fiercefire just keeps getting better and better. Already being an amazing OC an brother to Frogfang, Fiercefire is now mates with Ebonyfang, and Hawk has an amazing plot planned out for their kits & their future. Kudos to Hawk for making such an awesome OC.
//
Character Name [mention user]: Hawkice ( @Hawkice )
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ThC
Why should this character be featured?: Hawkice has changed drastically with his RPer, Hawk. I never was able to RP with the old Hawkice, but just from reading some of his RP's, I love how Hawkice developed with Hawk, and how Hawk changed Hawkice's perspective at life as his own did.
(Bc they have the same name, for clarification purpouses, when I said Hawk i meant the RPer, and Hawkice is the OC.)
Old August 10th, 2021, 05:18 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Character Name [mention user]: Foxshine ( @TheFox )
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ShC
Why should this character be featured?: Foxshine counters @/~Fierceclaw~'s OC Smokemoons personality so well it makes me wonder how they became mates.

Character Name [mention user]: Smokemoon ( @~Fierceclaw~ )
Why should this character be featured?: Smoke is 100% not shadowclan at heart. He is a shy, battle-scared small cat who just wants peace and calmness. Its really funny and cool how Fierce built him.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old August 10th, 2021, 06:06 PM
chirps

Character Name [mention user]: Plumstorm [ @implimm ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: RiverClan
Why should this character be featured?: The depth that Plumstorm is written with gives me chills. She's a generally good cat, who is loyal and trustworthy - to the point in which sometimes she forgets her own moral code. Reading how she juggles the balance between wanting to follow the code and remain loyal to the home that Lionstorm gave her and her view on right and wrong - and how she was driven to be a cat she didn't even recognize - is fascinating. Amazingly well written and a pleasure to read about, always.

Character Name [mention user]: Pinewatch [ @Willowfern ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ThunderClan
Why should this character be featured?: Watching this troubled character take on the mantle of trying to help ThunderClan regroup and carry on after an intense battle is truly heartwarming. She is balancing a lot of emotion while also being there for those who need her and continuing to uphold and carry out ThunderClan's legacy. I always love reading any posts that she is apart of, and watching her grow into this self-assured leader among her Clanmates is wonderful. Willow does a fantastic job writing her.

Last edited by spade; August 12th, 2021 at 06:31 PM.
Old August 10th, 2021, 06:15 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Character Name [mention user]: STORMTALON THE MAAAAAAN @Ziera
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Riverclan
Why should this character be featured?: Stormtalon is a character whos been involved or in the spotlight for a lotta events recently and has really shone in that. He dynamic and changing without compromising core ideas despite how conflicting they can be and has been doing a lotta self reflection that makes reading his posts just tops. Interacting with Stormtalon is a treat as this tough gruff man manages to be unflinchingly strong while standing true to what he believes in occasionally showing his soft side in such a sweet way. I just love this man and am excited to see more of him!

Character Name [mention user]: Rootgaze @Socks
Why should this character be featured?: Now I may be heavily biased but I LOVE HER!!! Rootgaze is a character who had based her core principles in that the hrs are always right and better then the normal cats and is now discovering with the rest of her clan that theyre not. Even while obeying the commands for the good of riverclan in character she expressed doubt and care for her enemies in a way that is now crashing down around her ears in the wake of a beautifully rpd battle. This lady is like a great beautiful tree toppling in a majestic crash to the ground in a storm and we are all left to wonder will she adapt and grow towards the light in her new reality or will she rot away from the inside trapped against the dirt.
Old August 10th, 2021, 06:19 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Character Name [mention user]: Blizzardwind [ @poppy. ]
I’ve been roleplaying with Blizzardwind since Poppy first started with him. He’s a lovely character in my eyes, having a tough outer shell yet being a softy on the inside. He’s been so well developed since the first message I saw with him and I’ve been loving watching that evolution ever since. Every time I interact with him i can’t help but absolutely laugh, this grinch reincarnation has to be one of my favorite characters.

Character Name [mention user]: Wolfwhisper [ @x ghostie ]
Wolfwhisper definitely doesn’t have that personality you’d expect a Shadowclan character to have. He’s such a sweet heart and I find him quite funny. He’s well-crafted in my eyes and the fact that he has a tendency to collect things is always a trait in a character I find absolutely adorable.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"