Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Epiales
Today 12:14 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 12:12 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:07 PM
Wheel of Misfortune Purrks
Last post by hades.
Today 12:04 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 24th, 2016, 12:10 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

@Ever
Jaguarclaw raised an eyebrow at her tease, his whiskers twitching ever so slightly. He knew she was joking, although being serious all the same so he wasn't too sure how to respond to that. Although he nodded to signal he was ready and got to his paws, lining himself up with the edge of her nest to she had something to grab onto or lean on when she did get to her paws. He didn't mind if she used her teeth at all, in fact he was bracing for that or to come to her rescue if something went wrong in the process. "I'm only as ready as you are," he replied, his tail swishing behind him uneasily as his olive gaze rested solely on her. "And don't worry if you fall or stumble, I'll catch you," he offered, lowering his head slightly.
[short x.x]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 24th, 2016, 12:21 AM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Wildpaw was woken by the smell of herbs. They mingled in the air, causing her nose to get lost in the air. She fully open her deep blue eyes, breath taken by what she had seen. Herbs were stacked neatly, except for a few piles that were still messy. "I never thought the medicine cat's den was this...um...cool." @Ashley/Kestrel
(oH MY GOD IM SO SORRY)

Gently dropping the apprentice into a nest, Kestrelberry was surprised to hear a compliment about the medicine den in general, especially coming from an apprentice. "Oh-This? Oh, um, thanks." Letting out a chuckle, he turned his gaze to the neat stacks of herbs against the stone wall. "I wouldn't call it... cool, but it is definitely cozy, and I love it." Pausing to think, he settled next to the apprentice, sniffing at her leg and examining it closely. "Your legs don't seem to be broken or twisted in any way..." Wildpaw had a few minor scrapes, and possibly bruising, but nothing seemed that bad, so far. Kestrelberry sat up, lifting a paw. "Wildpaw, tell me if you feel this." Unsheathing a claw, he gently pressed it against the skin on her spine, applying pressure until he almost drew blood. Removing his claw, he asked. "Did you feel anything? Like a pinch?" If her spine was indeed broken, she shouldn't feel anything.

Old December 24th, 2016, 02:38 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Foxspring shrugged her off, not caring at that moment whether their possible friendship was ruined or not. That wasn't his problem, right? Who knew. The fox-colored warrior let the silence sit, wondering if she got the point that words weren't enough. He assumed that she did because she went on to offering him a chance to hunt. Perhaps he should? But should he with his chest pains? Eh, why not. Foxspring gave her a small nod before he lifted himself to his paws. "Where to? You lead." he spoke simply, starting towards the entrance with light paw steps. His tail swished behind him as he walked, hoping that she'd take lead or catch up to him at the very least.

Jaguarclaw merely huffed towards her reaction. What was that about? He didn't bother asking, although her question bothered him. If she didn't care the first time, what changed to make her care now? His green gaze narrowed again as he met her gaze cooly with hers. "Why do you bother asking?" he voiced his thoughts, making it clear that he didn't care now if he got on her nerves or made her snap. "What makes you think I'll just open up like that to a cat I don't know I can trust?" he muttered, staring her down with his tail twitching. Now he wasn't so upset and gloomy, he was more irritated and angry about this feline thinking he'd just give his whole life story to him. Although once more, the Bengal drew silent, his gaze never wavering nor giving anything away that he was the least bit sorry for what he said.
[these are short, sorry x.x]
(I will post in territory for ForestxFox)

Redflight drew back and her green gold hues narrowed in a half angry manner. What was he talking about? "I don't expect you to "open up" to me about your deep, dark deeds. But I am your clanmate and I believe I should know what happened here." She answered, her tail continuing to lash back and forth in anger. She was beginning to grow more frustrated. Why was he being so stubborn? He was acting like...oh. He was acting like her. This isn't getting us anywhere. Maybe I should forget it. He's not going to tell me, and I'm getting tired of being snapped at. Redflight thought, examining the Bengal tom with a strange expression. She was definitely tired of being snapped at by him. Why was he insisting on being so stubborn? Was whatever he had done so horrible? Redflight sighed, keeping her green gold hues on him and awaiting an answer. If he were going to continue on like this, perhaps she would end their little...argument. Although she hated losing, it wasn't worth it to her to argue with an injured cat. From the looks of it, he's been through enough anyway. Redflight thought with a shrug. It was obvious her mind was elsewhere, although her eyes were on him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 24th, 2016, 02:58 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post
(oH MY GOD IM SO SORRY)

Gently dropping the apprentice into a nest, Kestrelberry was surprised to hear a compliment about the medicine den in general, especially coming from an apprentice. "Oh-This? Oh, um, thanks." Letting out a chuckle, he turned his gaze to the neat stacks of herbs against the stone wall. "I wouldn't call it... cool, but it is definitely cozy, and I love it." Pausing to think, he settled next to the apprentice, sniffing at her leg and examining it closely. "Your legs don't seem to be broken or twisted in any way..." Wildpaw had a few minor scrapes, and possibly bruising, but nothing seemed that bad, so far. Kestrelberry sat up, lifting a paw. "Wildpaw, tell me if you feel this." Unsheathing a claw, he gently pressed it against the skin on her spine, applying pressure until he almost drew blood. Removing his claw, he asked. "Did you feel anything? Like a pinch?" If her spine was indeed broken, she shouldn't feel anything.

(Its fine ^^)
"What? N-no..." Wildpaw mewed. She reached her head over to see what Kestrelberry. "S-should I?" The She-cat asked. Her voice shook, Wildpaw looked down. Her vibrant blue eyes filled with worry. Wlidpaw tried to sit up more, having a hard time because of her back. She flicked her ear, looking back to the Medicine cat. She tried to speak, not finding the words. Wildpaw fell silent once more, looking at the ground of the den. Onyxflight...I failed you.She thought. The creme she cat took another glance at Kestrelberry. "Will I-I Be a-able to w-walk again?" She asked. Wildpaw stuttered in between words, and immediately regretted her decision.

Last edited by judas; December 24th, 2016 at 02:59 AM.
Old December 24th, 2016, 08:16 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Owlpaw padded out of the apprentices den into the clearing , then yawned. She was tired , but couldn't wait to go hunting , or training- basically anything. She looked around the clearing hastily .
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old December 24th, 2016, 08:57 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

(Burrpaw went to sleep...)
(Oops I didn't realize that. We could say that Swift is still screaming nonetheless, or we could stop the rp...?)

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 24th, 2016, 10:27 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
(Oops I didn't realize that. We could say that Swift is still screaming nonetheless, or we could stop the rp...?)
(We could say he didn't realize Burr was asleep, but then when he did he stopped screaming at him)

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 24th, 2016, 10:44 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

(We could say he didn't realize Burr was asleep, but then when he did he stopped screaming at him)
(Ok. Can we maybe timeskip to when Burrpaw wakes up, so that Swift can continue on his rant and yell about him sleeping all of a sudden? XD)

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 24th, 2016, 10:59 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
@MooBaby171

Sandspeckle stretched herself out of the warriors den. Her pelt was stuck to her side. She leaned over to fluff it up again so she wouldn't look like a deformed feline. She looked around for Blackblaze. Her emerald eyes scanning the area.
Blackblaze crept up behind her and tackled her, landing like this: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-i9YWWPPZ7C...ats-158-25.jpg. He then realized this was a very awkward position and scrambled off of Sandspeckle, helping her up. "He he... Sorry? I wanted to surprise you."

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 24th, 2016, 11:04 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
Blackblaze crept up behind her and tackled her, landing like this: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-i9YWWPPZ7C...ats-158-25.jpg. He then realized this was a very awkward position and scrambled off of Sandspeckle, helping her up. "He he... Sorry? I wanted to surprise you."
The fluffy she cat rolled over and fell on the ground. She flicked her tail tip in amusement. She blushed at the position they were in. Once the pair got up and shook her pelt. "Nah, it was a nice surprise," she chuckled as she gave him a wink.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Closed Thread