Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Warriors Discussion

Old 01-11-2018, 07:21 PM
Exam time D:

My Mood: Amused
Koins: 817
Default Re: Super Editions/Novellas I wanna see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post

bit late to this, but i don't think he'd have much negative to say beyond maybe brokenstar. nightstar tried his best to bring shadowclan together after the destruction his predecessor caused, and while he failed overall due to his health, he left way for one of the strongest leaders shadowclan had.

tigerstar brought shadowclan back to prosperity, and although his methods were immoral at times (given he tried to combine all the clans and take over the forest) he gave them the strength they needed to get back on their feet. without tigerstar's influence, it's likely the clan wouldn't have recovered as well from the disease that plagued them.
Yes, I agree with what you say; it's reasonable. I meant originally more that ShadowClan had lost their pride and had traded it for a more arrogant sense instead in a desperate attempt to regain their previous position. At least, that is the view I got from the ThunderClan point of view since we don't get much other insight from the other clan's opinions.

Last edited by Deranged Llama; 01-11-2018 at 07:21 PM.
Old 01-11-2018, 07:42 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed
Koins: 4,898

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage scar View Post
Hi, I'm here to tell you some super editions/Novellas that would be interesting and cool to see:

1) Darktail

So we can find out what happened to him between being rejected by Onestar and coming to Skyclan!

2) Needletail

Because it would be cool to see how she was treated by her parents and siblings and what she thought about alderpaw/heart and violetpaw

3) Spiresight

So I haven't actually read Tigerheart's shadow however Spiresight/spire seems to be an interesting cat, who did have visions. It would be interesting seeing how he reacted to these visions and all that stuff

So, what other Super editions/Novellas would YOU want to see?
definitely! snowkit too maybe?
lotusfang
Old 01-15-2018, 01:05 AM

My Mood: Bored
Koins: 29

I've always wanted to see a Novella about Sandstorm after Firestar's death.
Old 01-18-2018, 07:07 AM

My Mood: Lurking
Koins: 7,461

I think one about a cat not given much spotlight would be interesting. Maybe Ashfoot? She is Crowfeather's mother after all, and she was deputy of WindClan. It would be interesting to see her story and how she reacted to Crowfeather going on the journey, falling in love with two different she-cats from different Clans, just breaking the warrior code in general. One on Onestar would be nice as well. What was his thought process when he went from being Firestar's best friend to a rival leader? It honestly seemed rather sudden, and there was no in-depth explanation (obviously), but there must have been some deeper reason.
Old 01-18-2018, 01:19 PM
the world falls away, and it's only us

My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 38,456

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mad Katter View Post
I think one about a cat not given much spotlight would be interesting. Maybe Ashfoot? She is Crowfeather's mother after all, and she was deputy of WindClan. It would be interesting to see her story and how she reacted to Crowfeather going on the journey, falling in love with two different she-cats from different Clans, just breaking the warrior code in general. One on Onestar would be nice as well. What was his thought process when he went from being Firestar's best friend to a rival leader? It honestly seemed rather sudden, and there was no in-depth explanation (obviously), but there must have been some deeper reason.
The head-canon (might not be entirely accurate since it's been a while since I've seen it) is that Onestar became Firestar's rival because he wanted to prove himself to WindClan. After Tallstar made him leader out of the blue (with only ThunderClan cats to back him) and Mudclaw's rebellion, a lot of the Clan didn't really think he was the rightful leader, and he wanted to distance the relationship between the Clans so his Clan-mates would respect him as a leader.

Kinda curious as to how they interacted in StarClan tbh, assuming this head-canon is accurate.
I can stand up and face the world

wife