Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(Doekit @FadingEchoes
Honeykit @PhantomRiderYT
Fiercekit @Deranged Llama
Sunnykit @Lonestar23
Gingerfrost @Megan)
Sweetfox had never wanted kits, but now she was busting due any minute, she felt pain and soon she felt pain and a she-kit that looked like Gingerfrost was born, she never liked Gingerfrost and ofcourse a kit had to look like him. Soon came another she-kit looking like Gingerfrost, then came another kit, a tom who looked more like her. Then another kit who looked more of a mixture of them. She heaved in relief. Looking at her four kits, kits she didnt want, she knew it was wrong not wanting her kits, she wasnt going to abandon them to another queen and return to warrior duties, as after all, then Gingerfrost that foxhearted tom, would influence the kits greatly. She scowled at the thought of it, then turned back to the squirming kits. they need names... She looked at one tom, one who looked like her, Fiercekit, you will defy your father and be a strong warrior who cares for she-cats. She smiled before seeing Gingerfrost entering, Im naming- I never wanted you as a mate or the kits. She growled softly, Its alright kits she looked at the kit that wasnt looking excessively like Gingerfrost or her, Doekit is a good name for you. Never be like your father little one. She flicked her tail to the she-kit who looked like Gingerfrost, Honeykit suits you, never be sumbisive to a tom. You hear me? She glanced at the disapproval of Gingerfrost and chuckled, You hate this huh. She turned to the kits, the last kit, she reminded her of a beam of sunshine, How about Sunnykit, you are the sun in this world that will destroy your father once and for all. She murmered licking the kits ignoring Gingerfrost.
(I'm actually Doe and Ginger.)
GingerFrost glared disdainfully at the queen, his tail flicking with interest as his gaze flickered over the kits, resting on each before moving to the next. "The names are fine, I could care less what they're called." He sneered, his ears twitching.
Doekit let out a silent meow, stretching her small limbs with her fur fluffed up from the cold.
(Really bad writer's block)
Notice: Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights I have church. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays 2:30ish-9:00ish I have basketball practice. I will be inactive accordingly.
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old 01-11-2018, 02:04 PM
Im special to you?!

My Mood: Sick
Koins: 26,021

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

(I'm actually Doe and Ginger.)
GingerFrost glared disdainfully at the queen, his tail flicking with interest as his gaze flickered over the kits, resting on each before moving to the next. "The names are fine, I could care less what they're called." He sneered, his ears twitching.
Doekit let out a silent meow, stretching her small limbs with her fur fluffed up from the cold.
(Really bad writer's block)
(Oh haha)
Sweetfox smirked at Gingerfrost, Good. She meowed stiffly before turning and licking Doekit gently, Ignore your mousebrainned- err...rude father. No need to teach you profantity at this young of an age. She murmmered.

Quoth the Okapi, Nevermore.
Edgar Allan Poe or Edgar Allan Rich?
Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Dun question the GIF, Jingle has me put them up. It's our thing.
Old 01-12-2018, 12:34 PM
<-- Merry Christmas!

My Mood: Lonely
Koins: 5,538

Quote:
(Oh haha)
Sweetfox smirked at Gingerfrost, Good. She meowed stiffly before turning and licking Doekit gently, Ignore your mousebrainned- err...rude father. No need to teach you profantity at this young of an age. She murmmered.
Doekit squeaked at her parents, ruffling her ginger fur as she did so.
GingerFrost glanced down at Sweetfox with contempt, he then rested on the ground, his blue eyes focusing on Doekit.
Notice: Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights I have church. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays 2:30ish-9:00ish I have basketball practice. I will be inactive accordingly.
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
Old 01-12-2018, 02:58 PM
Im special to you?!

Quote:

Doekit squeaked at her parents, ruffling her ginger fur as she did so.
GingerFrost glanced down at Sweetfox with contempt, he then rested on the ground, his blue eyes focusing on Doekit.
She scowled, What are you doing, your not stealing Doekit are you? She threateningly.

Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Old 01-13-2018, 11:16 AM
<-- Merry Christmas!

Quote:
She scowled, What are you doing, your not stealing Doekit are you? She threateningly.
GingerFrost's eyes shifted to Sweetfox, "Why in Starclan do I need to steal her? She's my daughter." He meowed.
Doekit squeaked again, shuffling towards her father clumsily.
Old 01-13-2018, 01:16 PM
Im special to you?!

Quote:

GingerFrost's eyes shifted to Sweetfox, "Why in Starclan do I need to steal her? She's my daughter." He meowed.
Doekit squeaked again, shuffling towards her father clumsily.
Sweetfox didnt like that Doekit was going towards her father, but wasnt one to snag her back, You never know with you. She replied.

Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Old 01-13-2018, 02:29 PM
<-- Merry Christmas!

Quote:
Sweetfox didnt like that Doekit was going towards her father, but wasnt one to snag her back, You never know with you. She replied.
GingerFrost leaned down, gently licking Doekit between the ears. He then settled down next to his daughter, giving a soft purr as she nuzzled closer to him.
Old 01-13-2018, 05:35 PM
Im special to you?!

Quote:

GingerFrost leaned down, gently licking Doekit between the ears. He then settled down next to his daughter, giving a soft purr as she nuzzled closer to him.
Sweetfox narrowed her eyes closely What is he doing....hell probably be flirting with her in a day or two...

Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Old 01-13-2018, 09:25 PM
Honorary Noodle

My Mood: Tired
Koins: 7,309

Dovecoo settled into her newly created nest with a happy sigh. The whole thing smelled of lilac and daisies, the flowers that her and Honeythistle had found. Now, it was time to rest and try out her new nest. She wasnt completely sure where Honeythistle was, but she wasnt worried. Ever since theyd met his mother, Honeythistle had been very attentive. Surely, hed return soon. In the mean time, Dovecoo just wanted to relax; theyd been working practically all morning on her nest. Dovecoo shook her shoulders comfortably and turned her diamond gaze on her little weed which still stood strong to the side of her nest. The sight made her purr and she put her head down on the border of the nest, closing her eyes. Hes mind strayed to her new name. It was elegant and pretty and made her happier than she thought it would. While the queen missed her old name, she also appreciated the beauty of the new name. Happily, her mind moved on to other things as quickly as ever. Thoughts of Honeythistle popped in and out and she occasionally wondered where he was while wondering other things: like what flowers would sound like if they could talk.

Character site
If you want to RP with Halfgaze, please PM or VM me

Old 01-13-2018, 10:58 PM
<-- Merry Christmas!

Quote:
Sweetfox narrowed her eyes closely What is he doing....hell probably be flirting with her in a day or two...
(Oh my gosh she really hates him.)
Doekit mewled softly, stretching up into her father's embrace before turning back to her siblings and mother, shuffling towards them.
GingerFrost purred encouragingly to his daughter, nosing her gently away.