Koins: 2
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Can I be medicine apprentice?
Old 01-09-2018, 07:39 PM

My Mood: Devilish
Koins: 22,905

@Zero to Hero @2018 Okapi

Oriolekit padded into the medicine den confidently. She had just watched Surgestorm and an apprentice leave the den, and she was positive she would be able to get out of the den in time so that they would not catch her in what she was about to do. Her bright amber eyes searched the den for the closest herb store. She quickly discovered a low to the ground pile of green leaves and another of what looked like flowerish things. She went over and began batting them all over the place, mixing them up with whatever was in her way and cluttering them all over the floor. As she ran around, she hit a cobweb, and sputtering stepped back. Instead of being annoyed, Oriolekit smirked. She pawed at it until she had it safely stored in her paws. She lifted it up, and then placed in what looked like Surgestorm's bed. She smiled, looking around at the messy place she decided that it had been a worthy revenge. But what she heard turned her smile into a fearful frown. She heard the the sound of a cat approaching, and by the smell, it was Surgestorm.

Last edited by Mystical; 01-09-2018 at 07:40 PM.
Old 01-10-2018, 12:59 PM
Vortex~Okapi~

My Mood: Cheerful
Koins: 12,287

@Zero to Hero

ShineFlower burst into the medicine den, making quite the racket. But this is important she told herself. "Surgestorm! Surgestorm! Please! Come quick! OnyxWhisper sent me...it's Rabbitpounce. Rabbitpounce is..." The grey warrior couldn't get her words out but hoped she got the message across pretty well. "Out in the territory, come on!"
She didn't want to lead and boss Surgestorm around like this but she was too worried and upset about Rabbitpounce. The the she-cat looked down at herself and remembered her own injuries. Blood was dripping on the floor from a bad stomach wound. "Oh yeah. Could you take a look at everyone else too please?"
I should think about everyone else...they deserve it after all they've been through. All I've done is make things worse. If I die today I deserve it. I have nothing to lose anyway.
https://img10.deviantart.net/5d0b/i/...ok-dbn3zbz.jpg - Drawn by the fantastic Bad Wolf
Loki <3 She is my friend's adorable American Akita dog.
Old 01-10-2018, 01:30 PM
Im special to you?!

My Mood: Sick
Koins: 26,021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Oriolekit padded into the medicine den confidently. She had just watched Surgestorm and an apprentice leave the den, and she was positive she would be able to get out of the den in time so that they would not catch her in what she was about to do. Her bright amber eyes searched the den for the closest herb store. She quickly discovered a low to the ground pile of green leaves and another of what looked like flowerish things. She went over and began batting them all over the place, mixing them up with whatever was in her way and cluttering them all over the floor. As she ran around, she hit a cobweb, and sputtering stepped back. Instead of being annoyed, Oriolekit smirked. She pawed at it until she had it safely stored in her paws. She lifted it up, and then placed in what looked like Surgestorm's bed. She smiled, looking around at the messy place she decided that it had been a worthy revenge. But what she heard turned her smile into a fearful frown. She heard the the sound of a cat approaching, and by the smell, it was Surgestorm.
Yellowpaw snapped out of her flirting stage, Oricolekit. She wasnt going to scar a kit with her flirting with Surgestorm. She would keep Oricolekit aware of the innocent kit world only.

Quoth the Okapi, Nevermore.
Edgar Allan Poe or Edgar Allan Rich?
Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Dun question the GIF, Jingle has me put them up. It's our thing.
Old 01-12-2018, 09:24 PM
Clexa Trash

My Mood: Mellow
Koins: 7,807

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Yellowpaw snapped out of her flirting stage,” Oricolekit.” She wasn’t going to scar a kit with her flirting with Surgestorm. She would keep Oricolekit aware of the innocent kit world only.
(Alright, cloning Surgestorm I guess! You guys (Mystical and Okapi) only respond to this rp post below )
Surgestorm strolled back into the den a few minutes later, chatting with Yellowpaw. However, as he entered, he instantly felt that something was off. Taking a large breath in, he smelt the kitten before he saw her. Oriolekit? The tom wondered what she wanted with him, just as his yellow gaze caught sight of the kitten... who was surrounded in a scattered mess of his good herbs. Yellow orbs widened in surprise, flicking back up to her now fearful gaze. Surgestorm instantly felt a warm flush of anger, with a helping of fear along with it. Some of the herbs would be able to salvaged, but many would have been trampled beyond use by this kind of treatment. How was he supposed to heal his clanmates in the upcoming battle without any herbs?? Maybe he got here before she had gotten to them all? The medicine cat was speechless for a long moment, his yellow orbs hardening. "What are you doing?" He asked, his voice surprisingly soft... almost sad - despite his inner anger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Zero to Hero

ShineFlower burst into the medicine den, making quite the racket. But this is important she told herself. "Surgestorm! Surgestorm! Please! Come quick! OnyxWhisper sent me...it's Rabbitpounce. Rabbitpounce is..." The grey warrior couldn't get her words out but hoped she got the message across pretty well. "Out in the territory, come on!"
She didn't want to lead and boss Surgestorm around like this but she was too worried and upset about Rabbitpounce. The the she-cat looked down at herself and remembered her own injuries. Blood was dripping on the floor from a bad stomach wound. "Oh yeah. Could you take a look at everyone else too please?"
I should think about everyone else...they deserve it after all they've been through. All I've done is make things worse. If I die today I deserve it. I have nothing to lose anyway.
Surgestorm awoke with a startled gasp as Shineflower burst into his den. He squinted past the glare from the entrance to his den behind her, groggily scrambling to his paws. "Wha-?" He barely got the word in before she continued, his heart seeming to freeze in fear from what he heard. Yellow orbs took in her disorderly and bloody appearance once they had adjusted to the lighting, and he instantly knew what had happened - those were obviously wounds inflicted by other cats. The experienced tom went straight to his herb storage, grabbing the necessary supplies that he would need. He took a moment to press a wad to cobwebs to the warriors stomach, hoping it would slow the bleeding enough that she wouldn't lose too much. The tom would have liked to keep Shineflower here since it was such a deep wound, but he needed her to lead him to the others. Therefore, this quick patch would have to do for now. The wound wasn't deadly for her... yet anyways. "Where?" He breathed, the question simple after moons of doing this. His jaws clamped securely around his haphazardly wrapped bundle of herbs to go.

Character Site

#ZELM2k17

Last edited by Zero to Hero; 01-12-2018 at 09:25 PM.
Old 01-13-2018, 05:43 AM
Vortex~Okapi~

My Mood: Cheerful
Koins: 12,287

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

(Alright, cloning Surgestorm I guess! You guys (Mystical and Okapi) only respond to this rp post below )
Surgestorm strolled back into the den a few minutes later, chatting with Yellowpaw. However, as he entered, he instantly felt that something was off. Taking a large breath in, he smelt the kitten before he saw her. Oriolekit? The tom wondered what she wanted with him, just as his yellow gaze caught sight of the kitten... who was surrounded in a scattered mess of his good herbs. Yellow orbs widened in surprise, flicking back up to her now fearful gaze. Surgestorm instantly felt a warm flush of anger, with a helping of fear along with it. Some of the herbs would be able to salvaged, but many would have been trampled beyond use by this kind of treatment. How was he supposed to heal his clanmates in the upcoming battle without any herbs?? Maybe he got here before she had gotten to them all? The medicine cat was speechless for a long moment, his yellow orbs hardening. "What are you doing?" He asked, his voice surprisingly soft... almost sad - despite his inner anger.

Surgestorm awoke with a startled gasp as Shineflower burst into his den. He squinted past the glare from the entrance to his den behind her, groggily scrambling to his paws. "Wha-?" He barely got the word in before she continued, his heart seeming to freeze in fear from what he heard. Yellow orbs took in her disorderly and bloody appearance once they had adjusted to the lighting, and he instantly knew what had happened - those were obviously wounds inflicted by other cats. The experienced tom went straight to his herb storage, grabbing the necessary supplies that he would need. He took a moment to press a wad to cobwebs to the warriors stomach, hoping it would slow the bleeding enough that she wouldn't lose too much. The tom would have liked to keep Shineflower here since it was such a deep wound, but he needed her to lead him to the others. Therefore, this quick patch would have to do for now. The wound wasn't deadly for her... yet anyways. "Where?" He breathed, the question simple after moons of doing this. His jaws clamped securely around his haphazardly wrapped bundle of herbs to go.
The grey Molly took a deep breath, calming herself down. Then she responded "the border. It was ThunderClan that did this...I hope everyone is still alright. " She mewed. ShineFlower turned and ran out of camp, glancing over her shoulder every now and then to check that ShineFang was keeping up.
https://img10.deviantart.net/5d0b/i/...ok-dbn3zbz.jpg - Drawn by the fantastic Bad Wolf
Loki <3 She is my friend's adorable American Akita dog.
Old 01-13-2018, 11:44 AM
Clexa Trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
The grey Molly took a deep breath, calming herself down. Then she responded "the border. It was ThunderClan that did this...I hope everyone is still alright. " She mewed. ShineFlower turned and ran out of camp, glancing over her shoulder every now and then to check that ShineFang was keeping up.
Surgestorm nodded, a new hard glint coming to his gaze at the mention of ThunderClan. Damn it... we're going to have to go to war. It was a horrible thought, but he knew Blazingstar would be retaliating after this attack on one of his patrols. The medicine cat shook the thoughts away, needing to focus on his clanmates in need at this time. He took a moment to take a deep breath and then followed after Shineflower, running as fast as he could in order to keep up.

Character Site

#ZELM2k17
Old 01-13-2018, 12:03 PM

My Mood: Devilish
Koins: 22,905

Oriolekit realized that Surgestorm had turned away from her to listen to what the other she-cat was saying. It appeared to be something about ThunderClan attacking a patrol. The young kit knew that with attention Surgestorm was giving to that fact would mean that she could easily sneak out of the den and not get in trouble. But Oriolekit did not, for despite her young age she understood the fact the clan was in danger, and the fact someone was injured. So instead she just stayed where she was, beginning to understand a little bit why Surgestorm had been so mad. He probably needed the herbs to heal her clanmates. How could she be so stupid! Her father could get hurt in the war, and she was in Surgestorm's den, messing up the herbs that could heal her friends and family. As Suregstorm ran after the female warrior, Oriolekit felt miserable, she didn't move the clump of cobweb from what seemed to be a bed, but she began to sweep the herbs that smelled the same into different piles, hoping that they were sorted right.
Old 01-13-2018, 01:05 PM
Im special to you?!

My Mood: Sick
Koins: 26,021

Quote:

Oriolekit realized that Surgestorm had turned away from her to listen to what the other she-cat was saying. It appeared to be something about ThunderClan attacking a patrol. The young kit knew that with attention Surgestorm was giving to that fact would mean that she could easily sneak out of the den and not get in trouble. But Oriolekit did not, for despite her young age she understood the fact the clan was in danger, and the fact someone was injured. So instead she just stayed where she was, beginning to understand a little bit why Surgestorm had been so mad. He probably needed the herbs to heal her clanmates. How could she be so stupid! Her father could get hurt in the war, and she was in Surgestorm's den, messing up the herbs that could heal her friends and family. As Suregstorm ran after the female warrior, Oriolekit felt miserable, she didn't move the clump of cobweb from what seemed to be a bed, but she began to sweep the herbs that smelled the same into different piles, hoping that they were sorted right.
Yellowpaw saw the upset she-kit who heard about war, Its okay, Oriolekit. Every injury matters. Youll be safe in camp. Thunderclan wont attack the nursery. She meowed kindly, I may not like Thunderclan, but no clan attacks the nursery.

Quoth the Okapi, Nevermore.
Edgar Allan Poe or Edgar Allan Rich?
Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Dun question the GIF, Jingle has me put them up. It's our thing.
Old 01-13-2018, 02:10 PM
Clexa Trash

@2018 Okapi
@Mystical

(Sorry for any confusion, I wasn't expecting to be a part of this plot but since it's the site-wide plot I have to participate. We can timeskip and have Surge come back as if he had already went and returned. Is that alright?)

Character Site

#ZELM2k17