My Mood: Queenly
Koins: 143,813

Default WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Old 10-05-2016, 11:31 PM
Clexa Trash

My Mood: Mellow
Koins: 7,807

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Please do not post in this topic without prior permission from me. Thank you!

Character Site

#ZELM2k17

Last edited by Zero to Hero; 10-05-2016 at 11:31 PM.
Old 10-12-2016, 04:30 PM
~Roleplayer~

My Mood: Adorable
Koins: 424

Stormkit peeked her nose inside the den, and snuffled inside. There were all sorts of interesting smells! She sniffed around, and then bumped into Surgestorm. "Oh! Sorry!" she yelped. The four moon old kit sat down, and started licking her wrenched claw she had torn earlier. It had felt better after she dropped some wet moss on it, but it was still sore.
"I can't be what I want to be. I need to be as strong as fire. I need to save my Clan. It is for the best. I hope they know that they have been loved. Even if they don't remember me, I hope they'll know that" ~Bluestar
“You have sacrificed so much. And our Clan walks a safer path now. With this life, I give you pride, so that you may know your own worth and the worth of your Clan. Thank you for raising Whitestorm. You were chosen long ago, and StarClan has never regretted its choice.” ~Snowfur
“The greatest hunter is one who knows how to wait.” ~Sparrowpelt

Character Site:http://warriorcatsonlinecats.weebly.com
Old 10-13-2016, 05:04 PM
Clexa Trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnheart View Post
Stormkit peeked her nose inside the den, and snuffled inside. There were all sorts of interesting smells! She sniffed around, and then bumped into Surgestorm. "Oh! Sorry!" she yelped. The four moon old kit sat down, and started licking her wrenched claw she had torn earlier. It had felt better after she dropped some wet moss on it, but it was still sore.
Surgestorm startled when he felt Stormkit run into him, having to hold in a surprised yelp. "Ah, it's alright!" He meowed in response, letting out a light hearted chuckle. "You just surprised me!" The tom's gaze turned concerned when he saw her licking it paw, seeing that a claw was missing. "Ah, are you hurt?" He asked, pointing to the paw with his tail. Without waiting for a response, he turned back toward the herb storage he had been sorting minutes before and grabbed a bit of comfrey root to chew up.

Character Site

#ZELM2k17
Old 10-14-2016, 01:16 PM
~Roleplayer~

My Mood: Adorable
Koins: 424

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Surgestorm startled when he felt Stormkit run into him, having to hold in a surprised yelp. "Ah, it's alright!" He meowed in response, letting out a light hearted chuckle. "You just surprised me!" The tom's gaze turned concerned when he saw her licking it paw, seeing that a claw was missing. "Ah, are you hurt?" He asked, pointing to the paw with his tail. Without waiting for a response, he turned back toward the herb storage he had been sorting minutes before and grabbed a bit of comfrey root to chew up.
Stormkit winced. "I tore my claw earlier. Is it okay if I put wet moss on it to soak up the blood? Would anything else work better? The storm grey kit seemed interested in medicine cat ways. Her gold eyes sparkled in the light. She started licking her claw again, and looked at the medicine cat. "What are you chewing?" she mewed. "Wait... is that... dock? No! It's comfrey! I saw you using it before." Her golden eyes had lighten up with interest.
"I can't be what I want to be. I need to be as strong as fire. I need to save my Clan. It is for the best. I hope they know that they have been loved. Even if they don't remember me, I hope they'll know that" ~Bluestar
“You have sacrificed so much. And our Clan walks a safer path now. With this life, I give you pride, so that you may know your own worth and the worth of your Clan. Thank you for raising Whitestorm. You were chosen long ago, and StarClan has never regretted its choice.” ~Snowfur
“The greatest hunter is one who knows how to wait.” ~Sparrowpelt

Character Site:http://warriorcatsonlinecats.weebly.com
Old 11-07-2016, 04:47 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Koins: 2
Question Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

I have a question. How do you make a OC for a Clan? I want to be the Medicine Cat Apprentice.
Old 11-25-2016, 05:09 PM
trying

My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 21,333

Featherheart walked in, leaving her kits outside. Dovekit was watching them. Featherheart sat down and started to groom her messy fur. The white she-cat quickly sat up, and looked around. Her blue eyes glanced at the herbs surrounding her. Surgestorm must have had a hard time sorting them. She could spot slight differences in the leaves. "S-surgestorm?" Featherheart stuttered. It was her first time meting him, she didn't know what to expect. Featherheart coughed, and ruffled her fur.

art by meraki <3
charrie site || DA
"if you get struck by a cactus, consider it a cactus kiss. because we all know love hurts."
formerly myik
Hello Everyone! I am not as active on this site anymore due to many reasons and will only respond to certain roleplays! ty~

Old 11-26-2016, 03:35 PM
Clexa Trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Featherheart walked in, leaving her kits outside. Dovekit was watching them. Featherheart sat down and started to groom her messy fur. The white she-cat quickly sat up, and looked around. Her blue eyes glanced at the herbs surrounding her. Surgestorm must have had a hard time sorting them. She could spot slight differences in the leaves. "S-surgestorm?" Featherheart stuttered. It was her first time meting him, she didn't know what to expect. Featherheart coughed, and ruffled her fur.
Surgestorm was sitting in the middle of the den, surrounded by tiny piles of herbs. Some were blackened and burnt, others wilted, but some had surprisingly survived the fire. He looked frustrated, and saddened, as he cleaned and sorted out his herb storage, but quickly wiped the expression off his face when Featherheart padded into the den. The medicine cat carefully stepped out from his circle of herbs, and went up tp her. "Hi, sorry about the mess, I have to sort all of the herbs because of the fire," He meowed, trying to sound cheerful. "What do you need?" He instantly looked concerned when she coughed, his ears picking up on the difference of this kind of cough compared to a cough that would occur from smoke inhalation.

Character Site

#ZELM2k17
Old 11-27-2016, 01:43 PM
trying

My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 21,333

Featherheart smiled, she waved her tail. "At least a few things were saved, better then none." The she purred. Featherheart looked at Surgestorm, "Just a cough, It started before the fire. And my chest hurts every time I do." The she-cat said. She coughed a little more, I'll never get better like this... She thought. Her long white fur brushed the ground. "Have you thought of storing them underground, maybe dig a tunnel?" She asked. Blackice had told her that evil cats took over, and there could be more fires. Featherheart looked back, making sure her kits were okay.

art by meraki <3
charrie site || DA
"if you get struck by a cactus, consider it a cactus kiss. because we all know love hurts."
formerly myik
Hello Everyone! I am not as active on this site anymore due to many reasons and will only respond to certain roleplays! ty~

Old 12-01-2016, 08:53 PM
Clexa Trash

Surgestorm smiled, nodding. "That's true, and I can always find more." He then turned his full attention to her cough, nodding as she explained her symptoms. His heart sank at the end, as she had comfirmed his fears. "You most likely have whitecough, if not greencough by now..." He meowed, search through his small supply to see if he had any catmint. Thankfully, some had surived and he quickly pushed it her way. "You have kits correct? It may be best to leave them with another queen until you get better. This sickness spreads very quickly and easily, so you'll have to stay in the den for a few days so I can observe how it responds to the catmint." He used his tail to check for a fever. "Did you see any other cats coughing before the fire? They may have it too if the coughing started before they inhaled smoke."

Character Site

#ZELM2k17