Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Who are you, and why are...
Last post by Morrigan
Yesterday 11:39 PM
an offer
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 10:59 PM
What would you're cat...
Last post by gs29513
Yesterday 10:31 PM
|+| Crimson's Cat Cavern...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Yesterday 10:29 PM

Old November 12th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Monster school

Hope's tail swayed from side to side. "I think the humans are fine." She said as she glanced at the ceiling. "I mean, they shouldn't have followed us without permission,
but they are fine."

Character Site

Old November 12th, 2017, 06:17 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky-Flameleaf View Post
Hope's tail swayed from side to side. "I think the humans are fine." She said as she glanced at the ceiling. "I mean, they shouldn't have followed us without permission,
but they are fine."
"How could you say that?!They kill people like us!" He snapped in a rage.He wasent just mad at the humans now,but the monsters in the school that trusted them.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 12th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Might disappear again

Hope flattened her ears in defense. "The humans are doing no harm at the moment! They just came to watch! I hope..." She mumbled the last part quietly. "If you have a problem with the humans then bring it up with the principal!"

Character Site

Old November 13th, 2017, 07:32 AM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Hope flattened her ears in defense. "The humans are doing no harm at the moment! They just came to watch! I hope..." She mumbled the last part quietly. "If you have a problem with the humans then bring it up with the principal!"
Class had started. Jack was sitting in his chair near the door in hopes of leaving as soon as possible and not being called upon. Science his best most easy subject for him. On the board where cell reperoduction notes and a side veiw of cell labling all it's parts. Behind him someone was shooting spit balls, he had bad aim and some of the spit balls hit him in the back. "Now this is the nucleus this acts as a brain for the cell. It controls...blah...blah...blah..blah" He had learned this a looooonnnggg time ago it was boring. a few minutes later he had a quiz infront of him another few minutes later he had a 100 on the quiz in blue print. RIIINNNNNGGGG!!! Jack shot out of the class like he was being chased by a pack of wolves. He made it to math. He didn't really like math but he knew the class was anti-human free.
Old November 13th, 2017, 01:00 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
"Maybe i will!Just tell me where i can find the principal!" he snapped,starting to storm off,being his normal short-tempered self.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 13th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Might disappear again

Hope watched as the boy began to stomp away. She felt nothing but anger, but soon felt bad for yelling.
She chased after him. "I'm sorry. Honestly, I don't know where to find the principal..."

Character Site

Old November 13th, 2017, 05:34 PM
customer service above

Quote:
Hope watched as the boy began to stomp away. She felt nothing but anger, but soon felt bad for yelling.
She chased after him. "I'm sorry. Honestly, I don't know where to find the principal..."
(to cause drama!!
Name: Carla
Type of monster: cyclops
Appearance: Huge bulky and with one eye
Personality(can be TBRP):HATES HUMANS
Ok or not ok with the idea of humans and going to school with them: NO
Have they killed a human before: YES
Love interest: OPEN
Sexuality:STRAIGHT
Other: Mother was killed by human )
Jack was now in math class. He was at the back once more but not next to the door this time. The seat to the right of him remained empty like it aways did. He doodled away at a design of a fish faced human thinking of happy chainsaw bears. "Class this is your new classmate Carla." Miss H looked around the room no one said hello or acted as if she had not spoke. "Carla you may take a seat by mister Jackson." She then pointed at Jack. Jack looked up from his doodle now. A large Female cyclops was walking to her new seat. She gave jack of pure lothing then sat in her chair. Another anti-human...Sitting right next to me how much worse does this get?! "Now today we are doing a project you will be working with the person to your right" Oh. Ok thats worse They both got to work he stayed as quiet as possible. Carla on the other hand was snickering and pointing out every mistake he made and then saying how humans are idiots. He kept his rage down by drawing her in his picture with the chainsaw bears, A saw cutting open her head in a bloody splurts.
(bumping Hawkstar cus hes on @Hawkstar )

Last edited by Rhubarb; November 13th, 2017 at 05:35 PM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 05:35 PM
The Division

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Division View Post
The light of the sun shines brightly on the campus, the students sitting on the desk of their own classrooms, taking notes from the board, listening to the teacher, or sometimes play around the class which would end up in the student getting a write-up to the principles office. Needless to say, life here in this school was just about as normal that most would get with a bunch of noisy teenagers around acting like animals in a zoo, but as for the group youngsters that could be seen outside on the back of this educational institution dressed in their JROTC uniforms, it was as if they were all preparing something important.

It was the eleventh day of the eleventh, which means that today was supposed to be Veterans Day. A holiday that was to be celebrated for veterans that have served the United States of America, and for those who are still serving in the military as well. For William Mullins, who could be seen from the side of a yellow bus, this was not the first time that he himself and all of the other students in his company have partaking in this holiday. The JROTC members that were beside him were actually field-trip student from another school, and every year on Veterans Day all of the JROTC students would go to other schools in the city to partake in the holiday, and for Mullins, this should no problem for him anyway since he knows most of the 23 drill movements.

William took this brief moment to check out on his uniform, looking to make sure that every single detail of his outfit is correct because the last thing that he would want is his company 1st, Sargent, looking at him like "what the heck is wrong with."

(Open Post)
(Need a RP partner here)
Old November 13th, 2017, 05:38 PM
customer service above

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Division View Post
(Need a RP partner here)
(I r here BUMP @Sasukewolf (madness) @The Division )

Last edited by Rhubarb; November 13th, 2017 at 05:42 PM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 05:44 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leechblood View Post
I am here! What’s happening XD who needs Sasuke!)