Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:28 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:06 AM

Old January 8th, 2018, 04:25 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: The World of Averandi {Roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Aella frowned saying, "That does sound pretty strange. Usually the queen seems so self-assured, and kind of haughty. I mean, she goes on about darklings and how they're so horrid, and sunlings well... I don't know why she favors them so much. I mean, no offense, but I can't help but wonder. And it's weird that she would be so okay with someone bumping into her. There's gossip that says she cut off a servant's arm after they dropped hot tea onto her lap. She always seemed kind of..." She tilted her head, thinking about what Lalia had said.
Lalia sighed
" Maybe this is a way in showing that she is in pain.. " she said she looked over her shoulder " sometimes people who act like that have something happen to them and has caused them to be like that ...And I do think I should be on my way Aella " she said and hugged Aella with a smile she backed up and waved by now exiting the shop and turned the corner to see her queen once again

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 8th, 2018, 05:13 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd View Post
Emilia turned to him, responding with "Very well, I can get you some." "You have your ways and I have mine."
As Emilia turned to walk back, she thought *Maybe this won't be so bad...Despite his, I won't let my guard down.." With a quick move back around she walked into her room, pulling out a photo, its corners worn thin. She held it out saying, "If you want to know more...this is Tobias.. before he left." The man in the photo had a face that shocking resembled Silas's. (Urgh I've been sick.. my brain is on the fritz... ithurtstothink)
"I-uh. Okay," Celso said. "I didn't know that..." He felt almost guilty for his questioning of the family. I guess darklings are just like the rest of us. I can't let the queen know of my change of heart, or she'll denounce me... or worse, Celso thought. He looked back up at the woman and said, "So. What were your children's names again?" He lacked conversational skills, and didn't know how to start a casual conversation among two equals. (Oh, I'm sorry. Hope you feel better)
Old January 10th, 2018, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Lalia sighed
" Maybe this is a way in showing that she is in pain.. " she said she looked over her shoulder " sometimes people who act like that have something happen to them and has caused them to be like that ...And I do think I should be on my way Aella " she said and hugged Aella with a smile she backed up and waved by now exiting the shop and turned the corner to see her queen once again
Queen Dawn stood up straight as Lalia came out of the shop, and she brushed herself off. "Finished, then?" Dawn asked impatiently. She wanted to show the people of Averandi that she was competent at running the kingdom and could choose good commanders. More than anything, Dawn wanted to see what Lalia was made of, and how skilled she was.
Old January 10th, 2018, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Queen Dawn stood up straight as Lalia came out of the shop, and she brushed herself off. "Finished, then?" Dawn asked impatiently. She wanted to show the people of Averandi that she was competent at running the kingdom and could choose good commanders. More than anything, Dawn wanted to see what Lalia was made of, and how skilled she was.
Lalia nodded " yes ma'am " she said with a smile she made sure her weapons were still at the same spot and they were she just didn't like things stolen especially her own things. She looked around then at the queen
" when will we start? " she asked

Old January 11th, 2018, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Lalia nodded " yes ma'am " she said with a smile she made sure her weapons were still at the same spot and they were she just didn't like things stolen especially her own things. She looked around then at the queen
" when will we start? " she asked
"Now, if you're ready," Dawn replied. "The sooner, though, the better. It's a big responsibility, you're sure you can handle this job?" The queen had always hated when people asked her if she could 'handle' it, but Dawn wanted to be sure. After all, Lalia would basically have almost as much power as the queen herself. This was the only thing that interested her, so I suppose it was meant to be... Queen Dawn thought, not sure her logic really worked.
Old January 11th, 2018, 09:02 PM

Quote:
"Now, if you're ready," Dawn replied. "The sooner, though, the better. It's a big responsibility, you're sure you can handle this job?" The queen had always hated when people asked her if she could 'handle' it, but Dawn wanted to be sure. After all, Lalia would basically have almost as much power as the queen herself. This was the only thing that interested her, so I suppose it was meant to be... Queen Dawn thought, not sure her logic really worked.
Lalia looked down for a moment thinking it through one last time she looked back at the queen smiling as she nodded
" I'm positive I'm ready .there's nothing wrong with trying new things " she said with a smile her hands now behind her back her purple eyes shined

Old January 15th, 2018, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Lalia looked down for a moment thinking it through one last time she looked back at the queen smiling as she nodded
" I'm positive I'm ready .there's nothing wrong with trying new things " she said with a smile her hands now behind her back her purple eyes shined
The queen nodded and said, "okay. We can head back to the castle now. Follow me." She briskly walked away from the lonely street and approached the meeting spot where her carriage was supposed to be. "It's noon, the carriage should be here... any minute now," Dawn mumbled to herself. She pulled her coat closer to herself and stood quietly in the snow.
Old January 15th, 2018, 05:49 PM

Quote:
The queen nodded and said, "okay. We can head back to the castle now. Follow me." She briskly walked away from the lonely street and approached the meeting spot where her carriage was supposed to be. "It's noon, the carriage should be here... any minute now," Dawn mumbled to herself. She pulled her coat closer to herself and stood quietly in the snow.
Lalia stood next to the queen she looked to the left then the right she felt like something was off . Her purple eyes seemed to shine a bit . She looked at her queen " maybe it's taking them a while ? " she suggested her hand was near her dagger in case anything bad may happen. She kept looking around keeping her eyes open watching people pass watching for anything out of place .
" don't worry ma'am I'm sure they are on they're way " she added reassuringly

Last edited by Leucos; January 15th, 2018 at 05:50 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Lalia stood next to the queen she looked to the left then the right she felt like something was off . Her purple eyes seemed to shine a bit . She looked at her queen " maybe it's taking them a while ? " she suggested her hand was near her dagger in case anything bad may happen. She kept looking around keeping her eyes open watching people pass watching for anything out of place .
" don't worry ma'am I'm sure they are on they're way " she added reassuringly
"Mmhm," Dawn replied skeptically. If they're not here in twenty minutes, we'll have to walk, she thought. She looked at Lalia and said, "Well. In the meantime, how about I get you some new weapons and gear? After all, the commander must have the best in order to train and fight. I'll get you whatever you want, as long as you know the way to the shop." The queen saw no trouble in this, and she could feel her bag of gold coins in her pocket weigh heavily.
Old January 16th, 2018, 04:19 PM

Quote:
"Mmhm," Dawn replied skeptically. If they're not here in twenty minutes, we'll have to walk, she thought. She looked at Lalia and said, "Well. In the meantime, how about I get you some new weapons and gear? After all, the commander must have the best in order to train and fight. I'll get you whatever you want, as long as you know the way to the shop." The queen saw no trouble in this, and she could feel her bag of gold coins in her pocket weigh heavily.
Lalia looked at the queen and tilted her head her weapons were given to her by her father it was like the only thing she had left from him she held onto her dagger tight " ma'am actually I'm fine with these ....my father gave me these and it's the only thing I have left from ..him I don't wish to part from them " she said and looked down her pointer finger traced the handle of the dagger remembering that time . She looked back up at the queen