by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 12:54 PM

Old April 8th, 2018, 02:41 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default The High School Life [PRIVATE RP]

[PLOT]

Just high schoolers going through typical high school life.
(Sorry for the terrible intro... *dies* X_X )

[MY FORMS]

Name: Justin Darris
Appearance: he is quite a short boy, usually looking like a child compared to the taller students. He is sometimes mistaken for a freshman, although he is actually a junior. He has windswept, dark brown hair he rarely ever combs, giving his hair a slightly messy look. His eyes are a stunning, innocent, turquoise blue, that always seem to have a slightly sad look in them. He wears black, wire framed glasses, which make his beautifully coloured eyes more noticeable. He has a beautiful, pearly white smile that is almost never seen. He has a dimple on his left cheek. He wears old, faded red hoodies or ragged, frayed pink t-shirts, and blue baggy jeans. He always wears pink or baby blue socks with brown sandals. He has a black and white flower earring in his left ear. He has a blue and purple parachute cord bracelet on his wrist, woven for him for his fifteenth birthday by his now-deceased older brother.
Personality: he is quite shy. He strays away from conversation, usually preferring to keep to himself. He rarely ever talks, sitting alone sketching flowers in his sketchbook or reading yoai manga. He always keeps a pink, flowered pencil in his pocket, in case he sees a particularly interesting flower he wants to draw. He avoids crowds, as he is picked on a lot of the time. If he does happen to run into someone, he tries to run away, usually expecting an insult or taunt. He likes to watch the clouds go by, counting them or searching for shapes in them. He is slightly depressed, due to his older brother's death two years ago. He is quite smart, spending his weekends at the local library studying or reading his yoai manga. He prefers to converse with the teacher or local librarian, talking about history or science, rather than spending time with "friends" about music or the latest movies. He has a kitten at home, named Drake, whom he adores and pampers. He has a small fear of dogs, from an attack when he was little.
Sexuality: homosexual
((I love how adorable he turned out! :3))

Name: Eric Chaser
Appearance: he is pretty tall, which makes him stand out a bit, though he doesn't seem to really mind. He has silky, soft midnight black hair that falls halfway over his eyes. His eyes are a deep, stunning, emerald green, with a bright shine to them. He smiles a lot, showing bright white teeth. He wears grey t-shirts, black leather jackets, and black skinny jeans or grey sweatpants. He sometimes has black and white Nikes on his feet, but he mostly wears black boots when he wears jeans. He has a dragon tattoo on the small of his back. He is lean and strong.
Personality: he is quite popular. He is talkative and outgoing, confident in his walk. He isn't cruel or a bully by any means. He doesn't take pride in his popularity, however. Actually, he would be a lot happier if he didn't have all the popularity. It is quite suffocating, honestly, to be followed and surrounded all of the time. So, he sits alone at lunch hour, the only solitude he gets during the school day. He is kind hearted and cares about others. He has yet to fall in love, though, having not found "the one". Should he fall in love, he would care for her and protect her with all his heart. However, he is not quite ready to make the kind of commitment dating requires, so he prefers to stay single for now. He is always listening to old rock music in his free time. He enjoys sharing his music interests, like Black Sabbath, Michael Jackson, Bon Jovi, Alice In Chains, and any other famous, older rock group that captures his interest. He hums a lot, because he usually has a song stuck in his head.
Sexuality: straight

(( @Alicewolfheart post your forms, and I'll start the role play with a starter. ))

[PRIVATE RP between me and Alicewolfheart. Sorry, peeps. But you may stalk and lurk this forum all you like! X3 ]

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 8th, 2018, 03:29 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: The High School Life [PRIVATE RP]

Name: Sam Uni Ken Elu(called suke and does not mind)/ Rosie Rosa Rose
looks: https://smileholic20.files.wordpress...pg?w=600&h=848 / https://i.pinimg.com/736x/52/59/c8/5...o-red-hair.jpg
perso: Emotoinless at mostly all times but kind. They both act by who they are around. Mysteious person. / she is a shy girl but it doesn't stop her from doing what she loves. Her kind heart and her will to help others is not hard to find
sexualtiy: Homo/ straight
other: I have no autocorrect and on a flip phone as you know. And my fingers will hurt but lets do this
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old April 8th, 2018, 05:03 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post
Name: Sam Uni Ken Elu(called suke and does not mind)/ Rosie Rosa Rose
looks: https://smileholic20.files.wordpress...pg?w=600&h=848 / https://i.pinimg.com/736x/52/59/c8/5...o-red-hair.jpg
perso: Emotoinless at mostly all times but kind. They both act by who they are around. Mysteious person. / she is a shy girl but it doesn't stop her from doing what she loves. Her kind heart and her will to help others is not hard to find
sexualtiy: Homo/ straight
other: I have no autocorrect and on a flip phone as you know. And my fingers will hurt but lets do this
((Aww, Suke is so cute! :3
And let's start out with Justin and Suke first, see how it goes, then we will role play Eric and Rose later.
And please Quote my posts because it'll be easier for me to find your replies that way.

All right, let's get this thing going! :3 ))

It was a bright, sunny day, albeit a bit humid, and the sun's rays warmed the atmosphere. The school courtyard was crowded with students, the air filled with loud and mingled chatter. It was lunch hour, the favorite time of day for most. Some students were singing, some whispering, but most were just... talking. In the midst of all this activity was a short, dark haired boy, his turquoise eyes flickering around nervously. He wasn't sure if anyone was laughing at him, but quite a few were staring, smirks on their faces. The boy swallowed, holding his books tightly to his chest, his eyes downcast as he walked faster towards a shady corner of the courtyard, where he hoped was the safest place where he could be left alone. He closed his eyes tightly, speed walking now. Was that a laugh he just heard...?
He suddenly slammed into someone, gasping loudly as his glasses fell from his face and his books tumbled from his hands. His yoai manga, his sketchbook, his binder, and his textbooks, they all fell to the ground. He almost fell from the collision, somehow gathering his balance.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 8th, 2018, 05:20 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
((Aww, Suke is so cute! :3
And let's start out with Justin and Suke first, see how it goes, then we will role play Eric and Rose later.
And please Quote my posts because it'll be easier for me to find your replies that way.

All right, let's get this thing going! :3 ))

It was a bright, sunny day, albeit a bit humid, and the sun's rays warmed the atmosphere. The school courtyard was crowded with students, the air filled with loud and mingled chatter. It was lunch hour, the favorite time of day for most. Some students were singing, some whispering, but most were just... talking. In the midst of all this activity was a short, dark haired boy, his turquoise eyes flickering around nervously. He wasn't sure if anyone was laughing at him, but quite a few were staring, smirks on their faces. The boy swallowed, holding his books tightly to his chest, his eyes downcast as he walked faster towards a shady corner of the courtyard, where he hoped was the safest place where he could be left alone. He closed his eyes tightly, speed walking now. Was that a laugh he just heard...?
He suddenly slammed into someone, gasping loudly as his glasses fell from his face and his books tumbled from his hands. His yoai manga, his sketchbook, his binder, and his textbooks, they all fell to the ground. He almost fell from the collision, somehow gathering his balance.
Suke fell down as they grunted.
"I am so sorry. I must have not been focus" Suke apolgized as they started to helped the boy by grabbing his stuff.

Gone

Old April 9th, 2018, 06:34 AM
The one and only Darky

FYI I am back to school. I will post when I am home

@RosePelt145

Gone

Old April 9th, 2018, 03:50 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:

Suke fell down as they grunted.
"I am so sorry. I must have not been focus" Suke apolgized as they started to helped the boy by grabbing his stuff.
Quote:
FYI I am back to school. I will post when I am home

@RosePelt145
Justin blinked blindly, his vision blurred without his glasses. He blinked up at the person in front of him. As they handed him his things, he quickly gathered his books into his arms, quickly putting his glasses on. He prepared to step around them, keeping his turquoise gaze fixated on the ground. "Uh... th- thanks..." He started to move around them.

((Okay!))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 9th, 2018, 04:17 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Justin blinked blindly, his vision blurred without his glasses. He blinked up at the person in front of him. As they handed him his things, he quickly gathered his books into his arms, quickly putting his glasses on. He prepared to step around them, keeping his turquoise gaze fixated on the ground. "Uh... th- thanks..." He started to move around them.

((Okay!))
"No prob" Suke said. "whats your name?" they asked as the name suke was on their hat.

Gone

Old April 9th, 2018, 04:28 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:

"No prob" Suke said. "whats your name?" they asked as the name suke was on their hat.
Justin's turquoise gaze flickered up at Suke, his full lips flattening into a line. He curled in on himself, clutching his books closer to him. He didn't know what- he glanced at their hat, seeing their name was Suke- they wanted with him, but he drifted his gaze back to the ground, tapping his baby blue socked, sandalled feet lightly on the grass. He opened and closed his mouth, wondering whether it was safe to respond. "I- I... I'm Justin... Justin Darris..." He prepared for a taunt or insult. He was taking quick, short, breaths, waiting for the chance to break away.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 9th, 2018, 04:41 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Justin's turquoise gaze flickered up at Suke, his full lips flattening into a line. He curled in on himself, clutching his books closer to him. He didn't know what- he glanced at their hat, seeing their name was Suke- they wanted with him, but he drifted his gaze back to the ground, tapping his baby blue socked, sandalled feet lightly on the grass. He opened and closed his mouth, wondering whether it was safe to respond. "I- I... I'm Justin... Justin Darris..." He prepared for a taunt or insult. He was taking quick, short, breaths, waiting for the chance to break away.
"Nice to meet you" Suke said. "everyone calls me suke" they said.

Gone

Old April 9th, 2018, 04:47 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:

"Nice to meet you" Suke said. "everyone calls me suke" they said.
Justin nodded, his long, messy bangs falling over his face. He knew he looked really vulnerable, making him an even easier target, but it was taking all his strength to not burst into humiliated tears. The chatter around him swam in his head like waves of water. He kept his gaze fixated on the ground.

♡ character page wip ♡