Old July 3rd, 2018, 11:46 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
@Ombre Party

CactusPaw sat in the clearing, grooming himself. He was hoping he’d see HoneyKit soon
Honeykit scampered into the clearing, brushing out of her mothers paws and heading towards Cactuspaw. She was already late to meet him. She shook her freshly groomed fur as she sat down beside him. "Sorry I'm late - Mother decided to wash my fur!" She let out a small purr of amusement.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old July 3rd, 2018, 02:55 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stareyes View Post
@Mauve

Stareyes shifted her gaze, then looked back up at Heatherfur.
"I might not know you too well.. but I indeed trust you. My son doesn't like the water, but gets caught up in his mere pride that he'll do things that could get him killed. And yes, I have notified Fallenstar," she mewed hesitantly, shifting her weight from one paw to the other. Stareyes sighed, and looked down. She croaked, trying hard not to cry, "It was many moons ago. I was out, searching for a new place to live. ShadowClan was in an era of hostility, each day not promised, each breath one less than you had before. Both my kits weren't even a Moon, Foxkit and-- and--," she paused, sniffling, then took another deep breath and continued: "Foxkit and Creekkit."

"We were out, my mate, myself, and the two little kits. We followed the River, there were fish in it and supplied water, as well as enough undergrowth to hide our kits in. Then one night.. o-one night that dreaded, mangy, Fleapelted FOX came along. My mate and I fought it, and blinded it in one of its eyes. We thought it was leaving.. but it had caught my kits' scent. It was so blind, and the newfound wound's pain was so strong, that it didn't see poor little Foxkit, but rather, thinking it was just a piece of fur or a long dead mouse that wasn't safe to eat, pushed him into the River. I remember coming into Riverclan the next morning, tears in my eyes, with a fuzzy, muddy bundle of fur that was my son."

"My husband, Flamingpelt, never has forgiven himself. Neither do I."
Heatherfur felt a pang hit her heart, and instantly she rested her tail across Stareye's back. The Evil Era had been a truly horrific time for all the Clans, and the medicine cat remembered it clear as day. When Singenight had taken over WindClan, she knew in her bones that something had been wrong - and it turns out she had been right. "I'm so sorry to hear that," she mewed softly, concern filling like pools of water in her eyes. "I'm sure that Geckoleaf and Juniperpaw took good care of your son though." It must've been before her time in RiverClan that this warrior in front of her had joined with her mate and kits. She wondered what she would've done in that situation, and was glad that an older, more experienced medicine cat had been in place to assist.

Her ears perked up as Stareyes mentioned leaving ShadowClan, and traveling across the border to join RiverClan. It confused her, as this is where everything had started. Bucknight had become leader, and from there it seemed all the Clans went under. Not that Bucknight had done anything wrong, but she believed that his influence over Singenight had prompted the tom to carry out the cruel actions he had. "I know it's hard to forgive yourself, or your mate to forgive himself, but I think it's necessary to fully move on, and to heal." Memories of having this same conversation with her sister flooded her mind, and she hoped that Stareyes would be easier to convince. "Forgiveness, especially in this situation, is powerful. You deserve to forgive yourselves for this. It was beyond your control."
Old July 3rd, 2018, 04:09 PM
Secretly A Moon Jellyfish

My Mood: Adorable

//hey @Mauve , I am going on a vacation, and won't be back for four days.\\

You be the one complaining when I am |GONE.|

http://huggle.jdf2.org/sig/Stareyed.png
Old July 4th, 2018, 04:06 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Settingpaw listened to her father’s story, feeling tears start to format the edges of her eyes. Watching him recount this, he looked so... defeated. She was just a small kit when the evil era happened, she’d heard plenty about it when she rejoined the clans. But thankfully, she hadn’t been anywhere near clan territory the majority of the time it was going on.
Once hearing his side of the story, all Settingpaw wanted to do was tell him her side, tell him how she had been safe and well-taken care of. She waited patiently for him to finish, then began to speak. “I was so young, I barely remember anything. Just small glimpses of things, and the intense emotions I had felt. I remember when mother died, it was like everything around me had gone cold.” Literally. It was cold, and with no mother to protect her and her siblings, Peakkit had quickly died. Summitkit was close as well, and herself, she had just wanted to get away from all the strange smells, of death and cold and... fear. “After Peakkit died, I remember getting out of the nest, and running as far as I could. I wasn’t thinking about anyone at the time, just myself.” She had been only 3 Moons, not old enough at all to survive on her own. Especially in the harsh winter. “I ran until I collapsed on the ground, knowing that I would soon die. But at the moment... I had nothing to live for.” Settingpaw curled her tail tighter around her paws. She had been so young, but that thought she’d had at that moment had always vibrated vividly in her mind, reminding her of her lowest point, and how much pain she had felt.
”I woke up in a warm nest to a few fresh mice sitting in front of me which I ate. And the next few moons I spent living with a she-cat that lived there named Calia.” Settingpaw smiled, remembering the lovely feline that had been like an older sister to her. The she-cat she’d grown to love and cherish. The one who’d saved her life. “I didn’t remember much, but slowly, as I got better, I remembered more and more about what had happened to me. And I also remembered who I was looking for in the first place when i decided to run from Thunderclan.” She focused her blue eyes on her father, giving him a small smile. “You.”
“And now I’ve found you, and I’m making Riverclan my home.” She flattened her ears a littlest in embarrassment. “Though I have o admit, I’m not the best at catching fish. Not at all.” She remembered her last attempt, she fallen into the pool that she was fishing in, and her mentor had scolded her harshly. Settingpaw knew that it must be hard for her mentor to teach her anyways, because she was not accustomed to hunting in the water. Not even now, when she was about warrior age. Though, she did have to be an apprentice longer, because she’d lived out of the clan for so long.

[oof sorry for the super long post ^^”]
[i love long posts!]
whisperblaze listened to her story. he could feel his heart break. watching her sibling pass on.. their mother, and being so lost and alone while so young. how cold and numb she mustve felt in the dead of winter and no nest to sleep in. he was thankful that thunderclan had taken her in, or else she wouldve been dead. he smiled softly. finally, he leaned forward, nuzzeling his cheek against her, a maternal purr rumbling from his throat. "you mustve been so scared," he whispered queitly. he couldnt imagine a kit going through that my themselves. he wish he had been there. "im so glad youre okay, ive..ive missed you so much." he was happy. happiest hes been in awhile. things were starting to slow down in his life. his other kits were starting to grow up into apprentices, he and his mate russet were starting to grow old, retiring to the elders den. it was only a matter of time before it was his time to go. but through all of that, he always thought about settingpaw and her siblings. they were his first litter, a litter that was very special to him. even if he wasnt there for their first steps or first words, but he was here now. he wanted to be there for everything. he wanted to be in the crowd as she got her warrior name, maybe a mate and kits, whatever she wanted to do. he would be there. he pulled away, edges of his eyes teary and he pushed them away. he might aswell fill her in on his life,"my mate, russetswirl, would love to meet you." he purred,"and so would your other siblings. ive adopted soem kits myself, im sure theyd love to meet their big sister."
Old July 4th, 2018, 10:50 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

. @Doodle

Firefight walked into the Riverclan camp, carrying a few fish in his mouth. He had been hunting for a couple of hours, but had very little luck, since he only had two fish. The tom walked over to the fresh kill pile, dropping them with the other prey that other clanmates got. He took a small fish out before walking towards the warriors den where he sat down to eat.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 5th, 2018, 07:40 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon View Post
. @Doodle

Firefight walked into the Riverclan camp, carrying a few fish in his mouth. He had been hunting for a couple of hours, but had very little luck, since he only had two fish. The tom walked over to the fresh kill pile, dropping them with the other prey that other clanmates got. He took a small fish out before walking towards the warriors den where he sat down to eat.

A lanky frame appeared out of the warriors den, taking a minute to stretch and yawning as she did so. Willowsky had been out late the previous night, watching the sunset and the stars that slowly appeared afterwards. On the way back she had managed to catch a few land critters- namely two mice and a squirrel- so she didn’t feel as bad for sleeping in so late. She’d go back out later to bring in another catch, or perhaps she’d go out on a patrol with others. Either way, she’d do her part for Riverclan. But right now, the grumbling in her stomach was her only concern. Going to the fresh kill pile, she grabbed a single fish off the top; it was decent in size but not so large that the she-cat wouldn’t finish it. Turning around, she scanned the camp to look for a friend to eat with. Her blue eyes caught on Firelight, her former mentor and close friend. She didn’t hesitate in moving over to sit next to him, however when she dropped her prey she still made sure to ask. “Mind if I join you?”

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 5th, 2018, 04:05 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stareyes View Post
//hey @Mauve , I am going on a vacation, and won't be back for four days.\\
(Thank you for letting me know! ^^)
Old July 7th, 2018, 01:42 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
A lanky frame appeared out of the warriors den, taking a minute to stretch and yawning as she did so. Willowsky had been out late the previous night, watching the sunset and the stars that slowly appeared afterwards. On the way back she had managed to catch a few land critters- namely two mice and a squirrel- so she didn’t feel as bad for sleeping in so late. She’d go back out later to bring in another catch, or perhaps she’d go out on a patrol with others. Either way, she’d do her part for Riverclan. But right now, the grumbling in her stomach was her only concern. Going to the fresh kill pile, she grabbed a single fish off the top; it was decent in size but not so large that the she-cat wouldn’t finish it. Turning around, she scanned the camp to look for a friend to eat with. Her blue eyes caught on Firelight, her former mentor and close friend. She didn’t hesitate in moving over to sit next to him, however when she dropped her prey she still made sure to ask. “Mind if I join you?”
Firelight looked over at his former apprentice and close friend with a half smile. He hadn't planned on eating with him, but sure he was glad that somebody did. The nodded his head. 'Come on firelight talk to her,' thought the senior warrior. 'Of course! I'm glad to have a cat to talk to." meowed the tom, trying not to sound desperate for a friend.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 7th, 2018, 09:23 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon View Post

Firelight looked over at his former apprentice and close friend with a half smile. He hadn't planned on eating with him, but sure he was glad that somebody did. The nodded his head. 'Come on firelight talk to her,' thought the senior warrior. 'Of course! I'm glad to have a cat to talk to." meowed the tom, trying not to sound desperate for a friend.
With a small smile, Willowsky seated herself besides the elder tom, pawing the fish until it was directly in front of her. She took a small bite and chewed, hoping the bit of food would calm her stomach enough to be able to carry a conversation without its grumbling interrupting each sentence. Swallowing, she tilted her head towards Firelight. "How have you been, Firelight? It's been a while since we've spoken." After her warrior ceremony, the molly had become wrapped up in her own problems and new duties to really keep talking with her former mentor. She did miss him, though, and was glad to have this opportunity to catch up with the tom.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 7th, 2018, 09:45 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

There was nothing she could ever want more than to just hug onto starling and never ever let go of him, there was nothing else she wanted to have held onto. As starling released her back onto he soggy ground she sat up and glanced at him through affectionate tears that clouded her gaze. It had admittedly been such a long time since she had bought about him, she had tried to force thoughts out of her head and to banish memories of him, but it was seemingly impossible to forget her little brother. Even now that he was actually here, it almost didn't feel real. ' ' i w- wish I could have.. Du- duh- done something t- to and protect you ' ' she remarked in an unsteady breath, hiccuping sobs interrupting her speech every now and than. She reached with her forearm up to his shoulders, nearly having to sit all the way up to place her paw comfortingly on his shoulder blade. She had failed to protect the one thing that had actually mattered to her. ' ' they ha- had been so cruel starling... I k- know... I wo- won't let it hu- huh- happen again... ' ' she whispered locking their golden Amber eyes to each other.

The speckled tom shook his head and rested his paw on her shoulder, it was a comftrouble height, especially considering the fact that he was a lot taller than her. "You couldn't have done anything, no one could have. That's why I had to leave." he said hoarsely. He hated this, making her feel this way, making her feel as though she wasn't good enough. He knew deep down that she did all she could, not even he could do anything but leave the situation was that bad. He didn't blame her, not even a bit. He could still see those judging eyes, still feel the glares singing his back, the whispers and the careful placement and choosing of words. It was oubvious they blamed him for Fernkits death, he even blamed himself. But he couldn't let it effect his family, his littermates. They had so much to deal with already, having a useless younger brother, being related to him was enough to have the rest of his clanmates shoot them glares. The gigantic feline twitched his tail and gave his sister a saddened, forced smile. "You won't have to worry about that. Not at all okay Marshfoot. I'll take care of it all now. I'm home." he hushed, it hurt him more than words could describe, he hated it. He didn't want her to feel the same pain and heartbreak he felt, that was meant for him and him alone. "What kind of little brother am I? Making my big sis worry like this. I'm despicable." Starling chuckled airily. Some little brother indeed.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us