Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:32 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM

Old July 30th, 2018, 02:29 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

@Soup
Fawnsplash was relieved to find the tom unharmed, noting it would make his departure from windclan territory much smoother. Agate eyes had not moved from the tom, feeling somewhat intrusive as she did her best to stare him down; she wanted to remain in control, even though the she-cat quickly realised he showed no immediate aggression. Her ears perked up at his question, a small flash of confusion lighting up her face as she pondered why on Earth a Thunderclan cat was starting conversation with her. She contemplated agreeing with him, perhaps the thought of other members of a morning patrol being nearby just enough to scare him back across the borders. But somehow she felt no sort of threatening behaviour from the tom, or a conclusive reason why she should send him across the border immediately. Conversation could not hurt, surely? "Not I'm not, as a matter of fact I discovered you here last night when I was sent to ensure no warriors or apprentices had been trapped by the flood waters. Ironically, I ended up getting stranded on this side of the moor myself, and settled to ensure you would cross back over the border once you were awake," She avoided commenting on why she, a fiercely loyal windclan cat, did not chase him across the border the moment she came across him. Honestly, Fawnsplash wasn't entirely sure why she took such pity on the tom, hence why she wanted to avoid being caught stumbling over quickly formed excuses. "I'm Fawnsplash, by the way," She wasn't sure what compelled her amiable nature to show so vividly, but she comforted herself in the knowledge she was making sure the Thunderclan tom could not travel further into the territory.

Last edited by North; July 30th, 2018 at 02:29 PM.
Old July 30th, 2018, 04:36 PM
souperman

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
@Soup
Fawnsplash was relieved to find the tom unharmed, noting it would make his departure from windclan territory much smoother. Agate eyes had not moved from the tom, feeling somewhat intrusive as she did her best to stare him down; she wanted to remain in control, even though the she-cat quickly realised he showed no immediate aggression. Her ears perked up at his question, a small flash of confusion lighting up her face as she pondered why on Earth a Thunderclan cat was starting conversation with her. She contemplated agreeing with him, perhaps the thought of other members of a morning patrol being nearby just enough to scare him back across the borders. But somehow she felt no sort of threatening behaviour from the tom, or a conclusive reason why she should send him across the border immediately. Conversation could not hurt, surely? "Not I'm not, as a matter of fact I discovered you here last night when I was sent to ensure no warriors or apprentices had been trapped by the flood waters. Ironically, I ended up getting stranded on this side of the moor myself, and settled to ensure you would cross back over the border once you were awake," She avoided commenting on why she, a fiercely loyal windclan cat, did not chase him across the border the moment she came across him. Honestly, Fawnsplash wasn't entirely sure why she took such pity on the tom, hence why she wanted to avoid being caught stumbling over quickly formed excuses. "I'm Fawnsplash, by the way," She wasn't sure what compelled her amiable nature to show so vividly, but she comforted herself in the knowledge she was making sure the Thunderclan tom could not travel further into the territory.
"And now you're ensuring I get back across." His mossy-green orbs twinkled with amusement as a small smirk began to form on his maw. He stayed silent for a moment, staring behind the she-cat into the green depths of the forest. "I'm Stonewater." He chuckled as he saw the molly's eyes staring at him, trying to make him feel unsettled. Two could play at this game. He switched his vision from the forest back to Fawnsplash, the charcoal of his silky pelt making his green eyes stand out.

(Sorry for the short reply, i'm on my phone heading to horseback riding!)

who, me?
day and night, on my mind,
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥
♥dragon cave♥ ♥magistream♥

Old July 31st, 2018, 03:12 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

@Soup
Fawnsplash found moss-green eyes gazing, no, staring back at her. He must have figured out what Fawnsplash's own staring was for and turned the tables on her, now contributing to Fawnsplash's own unsettled feeling about the situation. "Well, Stonewater," She began, pausing to collect herself and hide away the slight intimidation she felt from the tom that was evident in the shakiness of her voice, "Are you, um, hungry?" She inquired, somewhat shyly as she finally gave in and allowed her agate gaze to drift elsewhere. Her chestnut fur was not as well-maintained as it usually was, small specs of mud still stuck to her underbelly and legs. But the colour had returned, the mix of brown shades shining brightly in the morning sun now that the storms had passed. Though there remained a bitter chill in the air, the direct sun felt warm against the she-cat's pelt. She turned away from the tom, gazing back at him every now and then to ensure he didn't run into the territory or make a move to attack her. She saw it unlikely he would do anything threatening, based on the seemingly amiable way he introduced himself. She lowered her neck down and grasped the small baby rabbit within her maw, lifting it's lifeless form with ease. She turned once more, her slender form ambling over to the tom cat. She dropped the prey just in front of his feet, agate eyes soft as she took a step back to return to her original stance. Her stature had relaxed, though. "It's not much, but I found it already dead yesterday in the flood waters. You may have it if you want," Something about giving fresh-kill to a cat of another clan should have felt wrong, but for some strange reason it didn't. Windclan is not in any dire need of prey. Nobody well know. She justified to herself, ears panning back a little at the thought of someone finding out. But she quickly shook such needless worries away, noting how unrealistic it would be for someone to find out. She awaited a response from the tom, eager to know how her generous offer had been taken by Stonewater. (I hope you had fun!)
Old July 31st, 2018, 03:21 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(you’re totally fine!)

Marigoldbriar heard footsteps, and the scent of Thunderclan told her a warrior was approaching. It had to be a full grown cat- she could tell based off how heavy the footsteps were in comparison to the pawsteps of younger felines- and that there was only one of them, not a whole patrol. What a lucky day for her! As they got closer, she didn’t move, placing her eyes where she guessed they were. They walked right up to her, and the molly got a little unsettled, but she refused to show it. Finally, the other spoke, and his words caught her off guard. “What are the odds of two blind cats meeting one another on the border?” She finally spoke, a snort accompanying her words.
Shadestone was shocked, he didn’t know that his cat, on the other side of the border, was blind just like he was. It was a complete shock to the tom and he tipped his head, though knowing if the other cat was blind she wouldn’t see it but rather feel the shift in the air. He sat down, reaching forward with a paw, in hope of touching the owner of the soft voice next to him. He knew she was WindClan, but blind cats needed to hold together didn’t they? He hadn’t had an opportunity to meet other blind cats cause apparently they never went to gatherings, he himself having never been to one and he had assumed the other blind cats never went either. “You’ve ever been to a gathering?” He asked softly.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 31st, 2018, 07:52 AM
souperman

@~Northern_Lights~

The charcoal tom dipped his head as a sign of thanks, his lanky frame taking a step forward so Stonewater could take a couple of famished bites. He was brisk and immaculate, keeping the meal tidy. Once he had eaten his share, the tom sat back on his haunches. His smoky fur was ruffled around his neck, not out of anger, but from his battle getting out of the gorse bush. The branches had dragged through his fur, making him almost look like a dusk-coloured lion. He observed the moor, taking in the few specks of gorse bushes in the distance and the running around of rabbits with a sweep of his oculars "You have a very beautiful home in the moorland." He said gently, his ears faltering slightly as he thought of his home in ThunderClan. Cats could be getting worried, but shockingly enough, the tom didn't want to leave. He looked back at Fawnsplash, searching her agate orbs. He just seemed to fall right into them, almost as if they were a trap. He was euphoric that the she-cat had finally seemed to act almost relaxed around him, as if the harsh, WindClan warrior she had been before was just a show. Stonewater looked down at his paws, not wanting to overstay what might be his welcome in case the molly would suddenly get tired of him, and chase him back over the border.

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥

Last edited by Soup; July 31st, 2018 at 07:52 AM.
Old July 31st, 2018, 08:40 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

@Soup
Stonewater's comment surprised the she-cat, and she found her own agate eyes gazing across the moorland which she knew as home. "Yes, I suppose I do," She agreed in a soft-spoken voice, her attention turning back to the tom as she pondered what Thunderclan looked like in greater detail. She had only ever seen into Thuderclan's territory from the border they shared with her own clan, never crossing once in her life. "I have never been in Thunderclan's territory before," She explained, looking at the tom with a look of inquisition which clearly expressed her desire for him to describe his home to her. Perhaps she should have chased him across, warned him of the power of Windclan. But she couldn't reason chasing him across so soon, now that the two of them had started talking. Fawnsplash felt embarrassed to admit she found the tomcat rather charming, her own agate eyes falling victim to the alluring depths of his own deep green ones. She worried about the morning patrol, knowing they would check here for her first. But it was only early. She reasoned, and hoped, that Blazingstar would give the moor a little longer to dry in the morning sun before he sends out the first patrol. She kept her nose ever so slightly tilted towards the moor, tasting the air for any scents of her clanmates. None came to her, but she remained vigilant. She may not have chased the tom across, but she was most certain the morning patrol would. Fawnsplash intended to prevent Stonewater from having to face her angry clanmates, ready to alert him if she needed to. For now she was happily enjoying their conversation.

Last edited by North; July 31st, 2018 at 08:40 AM.
Old July 31st, 2018, 02:23 PM
souperman

He gazed at the molly once more, contemplating bringing her across the border to see his home or not. Obviously, there would be some risks, and some consequences if they got caught. His ears fell back against his skull, thinking about the punishments that could be in his future if he went through with this. He kneaded his paws into the spongy grass, a look of concern crossing his face before it was replaced again by that same calm, level-headed demeanor he always carried with him. "Why don't I show you?" He asked, his voice low as he stared out once again into the forest behind the she-cat. Stonewater tore his gaze away from the evergreen leaves of the oak trees and focused back on Fawnsplash. "You're obviously worried about WindClan's morning patrol finding out about you and I, here, together." The charcoal tom took a couple of steps forward, looking back at the she-cat as his bushy tail dusted her flank. "Since the rain last night, the forest will still be wet. ThunderClan won't do a morning patrol, since it's so damp." I hope. He watched Fawnsplash, studying her movements for signs of uncertainty. "What do you say?"

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥

Old July 31st, 2018, 04:04 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
@Lonestar23

Even though the words Kestrelflight spoke were kind and empathetic, Jaypaw could sense there was something else behind them. Anger... rage... Perhaps she was more upset than she let on that he'd left. A brief wave of confusion hit him, though he just nodded. "Thanks, Kestrelflight," he replied, flicking his tail back and forth as the last few strands of thoughts left him regarding Shiningfoot. Thing were looking up on that front. Moorfoot seemed like a well equipped warrior, and they were already discussing his assessment. Their first training session was tomorrow, so he'd see how well he compared to Shiningfeather.

As she brought up the recent war between ThunderClan and WindClan, he felt piece of guilt settle around him. He'd made the decision to stay out of it, but knew that as a warrior Kestrelflight had no choice in the matter. "From what I heard, it was a rough battle..." he murmured, not sure how far he wanted to dive into it. Or if he wanted to know if Kestrelflight had been injured. Just thinking about it made his stomach churn, and bile rise in his throat. He was angry at his new Clanmates for injuring his friend, and the torn feeling he felt claw at him was just about as worse as any of it. On one paw, he wanted to defend his home - after all, he did have WindClan blood in his veins - but the other half wanted to claw the ears off of any feline that dared lay a paw on Kestreflight. "I would've fought right beside you. We'd be the best team there ever was..." The sentiment in his tone made it hard for Jaypaw to continue the sentence, and instead he just swallowed, watching Kestrelflight's bright eyes with his own deep yellow ones.

The young apprentice was grateful for the subject change, but the thought of the recent battle between their two Clans hovered in his mind. He cleared his throat before speaking, making sure the lump was fully gone."We've been taking about my assessment, but my first training session is tomorrow. He just wants to have one or two before he gives me my final tasks." Jaypaw replied, offering a shrug of his gray furred shoulders. Mostly his training consisted of learning the last of WindClan's special battle techniques; being half-WindClan already gave him the speed needed to master a majority of them, so training wasn't that hard anymore. "He's definitely surprised by my speed though. I think every cat is." It was true. Cats simply only saw his ThunderClan background, and seemed to ignore the fact that his father was full WindClan. But he didn't tend to dwell on it much anymore. After all, he was practically a warrior, and warriors didn't let such things bother them.

It was hard to push down the urge to reach across the border and make sure Kestrelflight was okay. Jaypawp's fur itched to be closer to her, despite knowing how wrong it was. "Kestrelflight..." he began, his tone soft and his eyes round with curiosity and hesitation. He had to tell her. He just had to. Too many nights were spent wondering what she was doing on the other side of the border. Too many walks spent at this very place, hoping to catch a glimpse of her. "...Do you ever wonder what... what things would've been like if I had stayed?" It was a question he asked himself practically everyday. Would he have gone through three mentors? Would he have had more adventures? Made more friends? He had friend in WindClan, and one of his closest friends, Larkpaw, was definitely a bright spirit, but that didn't make him forget about his ThunderClan roots. He watched Kestrelflight with hopeful eyes, his ears swiveled forward in anticipation for her thoughts on it.
They would have been the best team that ever was. It was too bad that Jaypaw was a part of WindClan now, otherwise Kestrelflight knew they could have taken down anyone who got in their way. She and her friend had always worked well together, their abilities making one strong team, but now… now he was undoubtedly working with other cats. Stupid mouse-brained WindClanners, with their ugly faces and their lean little bodies and strutting around like they’re anything more than rabbit-chasers... Kestrelflight was still bitter against WindClan, and although she knew she should have supported Jaypaw more in his decision, she was hoping to change his mind at some point. Passionstar would take him back. He would have to come back, and all she could do was pray that it wouldn’t be too late by the time he decided that it was time to return to his actual home. Kestrelflight was willing to wait. ”Yeah. We always made a great team.” Swallowing down the anger that came up in her throat at that statement, the warrior did her best to pay attention to her friend, waiting to hear about his training.

”You always were the fastest. You beat me every time, and I bet you’re holding your own with the rabbit-chas… uh - WindClan apprentices, too.” It probably would have been a good idea to hold her tongue on the insults involving Jaypaw’s new Clan. She knew it meant a lot to him that he got to stay there. Why he wanted to was beyond her, but she figured that as long as she could still be friends with him, it would be okay. Eventually, once her anger at WindClan died down. She would never completely forgive them for starting the whole mess, but she could at least go back to the way it used to be. Where she just hated WindClan a little, instead of as much as she did now. Kestrelflight’s heart leapt up into her chest at Jaypaw’s question. She had thought about this quite a bit, actually… what their lives could have been like if he had stayed behind. If he had been in ThunderClan to become a warrior with her, during the battle, during the rest of her training, if he was there now… how different everything would be. She’d never really thought much about having a family, but she guessed that their families would be pretty close.

They’d get to become elders together (or die fighting together, more likely) and probably remain best friends. As it was, Kestrelflight didn’t know how much longer she could keep this up. She was clinging desperately, stubbornly, to every last moment she could snatch with Jaypaw. Before things changed too much for them to go back to normal, before things changed again between their Clans, before Kestrelflight’s hatred was finally too much for her. ”Yeah. I wonder about that all the time.” It was the softest her voice had been in a long time, warm and gentle… to her, it sounded like it had come from someone completely different. There was a sorrowful look in her amber eyes, all of the sharpness gone for just a second. ”Things would have been… better, if you stayed. I’d probably be happier.” She’d been angry a lot recently. At herself, her friends, her clanmates… yes, at WindClan, too. It wasn’t normal for her to be this upset about things, but it’d happened more and more lately. Normally Kestrelflight was okay with it, but now? Now it just felt weird and unnatural. Maybe it was time to look into why she was so bitter.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 04:44 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup View Post
He gazed at the molly once more, contemplating bringing her across the border to see his home or not. Obviously, there would be some risks, and some consequences if they got caught. His ears fell back against his skull, thinking about the punishments that could be in his future if he went through with this. He kneaded his paws into the spongy grass, a look of concern crossing his face before it was replaced again by that same calm, level-headed demeanor he always carried with him. "Why don't I show you?" He asked, his voice low as he stared out once again into the forest behind the she-cat. Stonewater tore his gaze away from the evergreen leaves of the oak trees and focused back on Fawnsplash. "You're obviously worried about WindClan's morning patrol finding out about you and I, here, together." The charcoal tom took a couple of steps forward, looking back at the she-cat as his bushy tail dusted her flank. "Since the rain last night, the forest will still be wet. ThunderClan won't do a morning patrol, since it's so damp." I hope. He watched Fawnsplash, studying her movements for signs of uncertainty. "What do you say?"
(Soooo sorry I never saw this! Dx)
Fawnsplash was hesitant, listening with added caution to Stonewater's calmly spoken words. It was somewhat charming, and somewhat intimidating, that he managed to speak with such a relaxed tone and demeanour. It made Fawnsplash only more curious of him, and even more willing to follow him across the border and into Thunderclan's territory. She supposed he made a good point, the accuracy of his words making it hard for the she-cat to find good reason to oppose his offer. I can't begin to imagine the punishment I will get if I am caught talking to him, and what would happen to him if the morning patrol caught him in the territory. She debated internally, ears folding back slightly as her eyes clouded over and a thoughtful expression took over her features. She knew they had to avoid getting discovered by the morning patrol, and the longer they sat here the likelier it was they would be found. She did her best to come to a conclusive reason why she shouldn't follow him, not contempt enough with the realistic and most obvious one which was: 'He is trespassing on your clan's territory and you should have chased him out hours ago'. She let out an aggravated sigh, her conflicting desires stressing her out until finally she came to a justified conclusion; "I will go, only on the justification that I can see to it you return to your own clan's territory," She spoke, trying to cover up her inquisitive interest with Stonewater, hoping the tom didn't get the wrong idea with her. (Sorry it's a little all over the place, I'm rushing xD)
Old August 2nd, 2018, 07:09 AM
souperman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
(Soooo sorry I never saw this! Dx)
Fawnsplash was hesitant, listening with added caution to Stonewater's calmly spoken words. It was somewhat charming, and somewhat intimidating, that he managed to speak with such a relaxed tone and demeanour. It made Fawnsplash only more curious of him, and even more willing to follow him across the border and into Thunderclan's territory. She supposed he made a good point, the accuracy of his words making it hard for the she-cat to find good reason to oppose his offer. I can't begin to imagine the punishment I will get if I am caught talking to him, and what would happen to him if the morning patrol caught him in the territory. She debated internally, ears folding back slightly as her eyes clouded over and a thoughtful expression took over her features. She knew they had to avoid getting discovered by the morning patrol, and the longer they sat here the likelier it was they would be found. She did her best to come to a conclusive reason why she shouldn't follow him, not contempt enough with the realistic and most obvious one which was: 'He is trespassing on your clan's territory and you should have chased him out hours ago'. She let out an aggravated sigh, her conflicting desires stressing her out until finally she came to a justified conclusion; "I will go, only on the justification that I can see to it you return to your own clan's territory," She spoke, trying to cover up her inquisitive interest with Stonewater, hoping the tom didn't get the wrong idea with her. (Sorry it's a little all over the place, I'm rushing xD)
(I'm sorry! I totally forgot about the mention!)

His whiskers twitched with amusement at her final decision, and he chuckled lightly. "Very well." He said softly, dipping his head. "Follow me." The charcoal tom set off, ambling over to the border. He felt his tail quiver in excitement at entering the forest once more. The moor was beautiful, it just wasn't.. For him. Too open, too obvious. Stonewater neared the border, his ears standing alert for the signs of any morning patrol. Once he was finally there, the tom hesitated, his left paw in the air as his mind once again pushed through the consequences that could happen if he went through with this. Pushing the thoughts aside, Stonewater crossed the border and plunged into the undergrowth, leading the molly over to a tiny clearing where it wasn't so crowded by damp plants. He sat down, keeping his front paws close together as he gazed around at the beautiful forest. "Welcome to my home." He purred gently, signalling up above with his tail at the long, beautifully green leaves, and the satisfying snap of a twig cracking underpaw.

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥