Today 06:28 PM

Old January 3rd, 2024, 01:14 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

-= Lotuskit =-
-= She/Her =- -= 3 Moons =-

The young molly crept into the den to ask her mama a question. Well, adopted mama. She saw that a lesson was in progress... maybe she could also parpicipate? She braced herself before 'confidently' walking over to Nightshiver. "Mama? Can I join too?" she asked, situating herself next to her mama. "I wanna learn too," she whispered, much more quiet now

[ @Estelle ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old January 14th, 2024, 08:32 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

storm-eyes she walked in with a mouth of fresh kill and handed it out to the queens
she bowed her head "I hope you all are doing well" she said

(open)
Old January 16th, 2024, 05:19 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Marigoldkit
He/They~Shadowclan~3 Moons
"Where will you wander? Hither and yonder
Letting your heart be your guide"

The little orange kit ran around the den with endless energy. "I can't wait to be a full-grown warrior and kill all of those dumb Thunderrats" he yelped with excitement.

[open]

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old January 25th, 2024, 05:33 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightshiver smiled seeing the little one's excitement. Sleepykit, calm as ever, appeared a little more curious than usual, much like little Cardinalkit and as she turned around to face them, sitting, a small gasp left the queen at Eveningkit's stumble - whom Sleepykit regarded with mild confusion. Worriedly Nightshiver leaned down to look at the kit, but before she could even speak the little one had already rightened herself and come to sit next to her. Straightening her posture, she smiled down at Eveningkit.
"Are you... a-alright?"
She questioned gently, her gaze then sweeping over the group of three... Or rather, four.

A gentle expression overcame the forever queen's face as she spotted little Lotuskit, a young one she had taken in. The words pulled on her heartstrings as the young called her a word she never thought she'd be addressed by: mama. Her eyes squinted with affection and melancholy, and her white tail came to wrap around her... Her daughter. Was she allowed to even think that, that word? That relationship? Her mind began to run rampant with thought but she forced herself to chase the thoughts away, and gentle smile gracing her maw. She needed to focus on the lesson.
"Of course."
She whispered to Lotuskit before turning to the little group.

"I am... glad.. you all... came."
She smiled.
"Now.. before I... start t-telling... you.. everything. How... about.. start if... the lesson? I'm s-sure... you've heard... stories or r-rumours... about.. Sh..ShadowClan and... our hisstory.. before. Why d-don't... you.. tell me... everything.. you know... a-about... ShadowClan, a-and... Dawnstar and.. past.. leaders and r-ranks. E-even.. if.. you aren't.. sure, you can.. say it."
She smiled, hoping to silently encourage the kits to participate. She knew they were young and may not have heard much, but sometimes the young ones had quite the stories to share.

[ [ @Bean @Kass @AndITookThatPersonal ] ]

Old January 31st, 2024, 08:47 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Turtlepaw
Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

The young she-cat peeked her head into to the kit play den, mainly looking for her companion Meadowkit. It wasn’t for nothing special but it was to just get the day over with, not like her mentor was going to teach her anything valuable but she could try and this kit some useful stuff…well not anything clan related but basic stuff.

@Streamtail
Old January 31st, 2024, 09:11 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post
Turtlepaw

The young she-cat peeked her head into to the kit play den, mainly looking for her companion Meadowkit. It wasn’t for nothing special but it was to just get the day over with, not like her mentor was going to teach her anything valuable but she could try and this kit some useful stuff…well not anything clan related but basic stuff.

@Streamtail
Meadowkit

Meadowkit sits in a corner, scheming. She's been wondering if she should recruit some more kits, or maybe just launch another attack. Possibilities.

She beams one she spots Turtlepaw though, bounding over to her with her tail in the air.

"Turtlepaw! Hi!! Did ya learn anything cool from your mentor?" She asks, her eyes shinning.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old January 31st, 2024, 12:48 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

QUILLKIT
he/him. 1 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ no purrks ]

bored. he was sooo BORED. his siblings were always screaming, other than moonkit, he seemed content with eating and then sleeping. but not quillkit. no, he has a taste for freedom. his siblings should also want that, but they just all seemed to want to stay in the nursery. which, he thinks is what they're all supposed to do: stay inside where it's warm. but why?

so, quillkit tumbles (not fast, it was more of a slow stumble, trip, fall) out of the nursery, rolling in the snow. that's when he notices, there's white stuff falling from the sky. he sticks out his tongue, eating some of the snowflakes. ew, so bland. then, he notices it looks just like the white stuff covering the ground! and — oh it's so COOLLLD. AAH!! with a loud squeal, the young tom runs (it's more of a penguin waddle) through the snow, heading to a huge den that wasn't far from the nursery.

he wobbles into the spacious den, looking around. what was this place? there were bigger kits, and even bigger cats. what the! he doesn't recognize any of these cats! and none of them look nice and warm like slatepaw! quillkit crawls around, exploring the den for a few seconds before he decides it's really not all that great. "MWEH!" he squeaks, calling for his mama. or papa, he's not picky. he squeezed his eyes shut. "MWEH-MA!" it's almost 'mama'. close enough for him!

[ @Rose ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 31st, 2024, 01:48 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Meadowkit

Meadowkit sits in a corner, scheming. She's been wondering if she should recruit some more kits, or maybe just launch another attack. Possibilities.

She beams one she spots Turtlepaw though, bounding over to her with her tail in the air.

"Turtlepaw! Hi!! Did ya learn anything cool from your mentor?" She asks, her eyes shinning.
Turtlepaw

Her head shook as she sighed, “ nope she’s been slackin' as a mentor so later I’m going to the deputy or Dawnstar to deal with her. Ugh……my mentor can’t even make it on time to my training!” She said with a huff, her tail lashing as she spoke.

“But I’m bored so I came to try and teach you basic stuff…because well I already know the basics of hunting and fighting, so I guess I could help you with that.” Turtlepaw said as she looked at Meadowkit with a sneering smile.
Old February 1st, 2024, 03:55 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Turtlepaw

Her head shook as she sighed, “ nope she’s been slackin' as a mentor so later I’m going to the deputy or Dawnstar to deal with her. Ugh……my mentor can’t even make it on time to my training!” She said with a huff, her tail lashing as she spoke.

“But I’m bored so I came to try and teach you basic stuff…because well I already know the basics of hunting and fighting, so I guess I could help you with that.” Turtlepaw said as she looked at Meadowkit with a sneering smile.
Meadowkit

The kit's eyes widen with excitement, her already raised tail shooting even higher in the air.

"Really? You're gonna teach me Turtlepaw?!" Meadowkit exclaims in awe, jumping up and down.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 2nd, 2024, 12:58 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Meadowkit

The kit's eyes widen with excitement, her already raised tail shooting even higher in the air.

"Really? You're gonna teach me Turtlepaw?!" Meadowkit exclaims in awe, jumping up and down.
Turtlepaw

The molly shrugged as she smiled, “sure if the queens would let you, or otherwise you’ll just have to sit your fluff butt in here with the other kits.” She teased, she actually didn’t know where she was going to teach Meadowkit but she knows they can’t leave the clan.

Turtlepaw heavily sighed as she looked. “…maybe in the clearing…?” She questioned, she didn’t know if that was a good spot but at least they won’t get into trouble.