Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 06:13 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 06:09 AM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:59 AM
The Power of Words
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:53 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 05:44 AM

Old April 24th, 2018, 11:01 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: -\/- The Element Clans - Offical Roleplay!! -\/-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight the Galaxy Cat View Post
"Yea..I'll assemble the patrols today." -he said as he walked out of the den- "All old enough to hunt for themselves please gather for patrols!" -he called to the warriors- ( @Boba Fett @Tazzy @Echofall @DragonChaos Ahem?)
Flowerpelt walked out of the warriors den. She went to the leader and sat patiently waiting to see which patrol she would be on and who would be in it.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 24th, 2018, 05:55 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

(Sorry sorry!)Weather~
Marbledfur woke up drowsily and padded over to the edge of the clearing and lay down. (Open I guess)

Fire~
The moody she-cat jumped out of her nest and padded into the clearing. She sat by a rock and began to groom herself. (Also open)
(Hey, mind if I whip open a can of new natureclan medicine apprentice?)

Old April 25th, 2018, 03:52 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post

Palestream shrugged her shoulders, "I'm not too sure why its called Bindweed. Also that is a good idea, I actually never thought of that." She went into thought and then moved to another herb, a small bunch of little golden flowers were next. "This is Broom. It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds." She mewed.

Foxsnare sighed and dug up the scrawny mouse, then carried the squirrel and mouse back to camp. He stopped once in a while to sniff something suspicious.
(AHHHH! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS! Sorry...)
Softpaw walked over to the herb, and tilted her head slightly. "Does it have any actual effects? Because if it doesn't, why don't we just use another herb, one that we would have more of for example....like..." She quickly eyed the other herbs. "Like Dock, for example? If they have scratches, this would also have the helpful effect of makeing it less painfull." She said softly.

Old April 25th, 2018, 05:53 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
(AHHHH! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS! Sorry...)
Softpaw walked over to the herb, and tilted her head slightly. "Does it have any actual effects? Because if it doesn't, why don't we just use another herb, one that we would have more of for example....like..." She quickly eyed the other herbs. "Like Dock, for example? If they have scratches, this would also have the helpful effect of makeing it less painfull." She said softly.
Palestream sighed, "Softpaw, even if Broom doesn't have an effect, we still need it. I'll get back to that topic in a few moments," She mewed, "How about I try to place the important ones in one pile.. That way it speeds things up a bit." She walked over to a tall stemmed thistle, with dark leaves, it has a sharp smell. "This is burdock root, it is used for lessening and healing the pain of rat bites. It also is used to prevent infection of rat bites. When gathering it, make sure to wash off the dirt, and whenever the time comes to use it, chew it into a pulp." She mewed, she picked up one of the bundles and moved it to a empty shelf. "Onto the second one, which, is very important whenever you have poultices," She mewed, she picked up a bundle of a plant with fuzzy green balls on long stems, "This is Catchweed, its burrs are used to stop poultices being rubbed off." Palestream started to move slightly faster, she wanted to do this in one day, before silverpelt came. She placed the Catchweed next to the burdock root, attempting to put them in order, most of the bundles she got were low anyway. She then hurried to pick out another bundle, this time it was a yellow flower with four petals. Palestream placed the bundle, "This is Celandine. It is used to soothe damaged eyes, this is extremely useful when a battle comes. All you have to do for this one is trickle the juice in the eyes. Yes, this is a lot.. But I need to get this done before silverpelt, since im planning on collecting these since i'm running low." She mewed. Palestream then rushed over to the stock again, this time looking for something else, she then carried a bundle, which only had two of the herb, the herb was sweet smelling with large, leafy, fern like leaves. It also had a few small white flowers in the midst. "This is chervil, it is used for infected wounds, bellyache, and also can be used during kitting. Both the root and leaves are useful, so collecting both is fine." She mewed, then rushed back to the stock. "Now onto the topic of broken bones.." She muttered, she picked out a small bundle of a fat rooted, large leaved, small bell shaped flowers coming in pink, white, and purple, it smells tangy. "This is comfrey root, it is chewed into a pulp and used for broken bones, soothing wounds, wrenched claws, itching, inflammation of stiff joints, burns, and eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders. It also can be used to line nests." She mewed, "I'll.. wait for you to catch up. Sorry about that.. But great starclan this is a lot.. My mentor managed to teach me in half a moon, which surprises me.. This is also why im rushing."