Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 1st, 2016, 06:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
It would have been naive to think that Adderpaw would have snapped right back into her usual personality, she wasn't having all that good of a time as of late, but she was getting a new mentor and she would be building her relationship back up with him and hopefully make some new friends, so hopefully that would change her right back, heck, she might even get back to her old self by the next day. But for now, she would remain somewhat downtrodden and upset, there were a lot of things weighing on the young apprentice's mind. "Huh." Was all she said when he said that it didn't really matter to him what they did, her ears flicking a bit and her head turning away as if in thought, her eyes glazed over. There's no need to mope about things Adderpaw, good warriors never mope around about things in the past.. Yeah, but I'm not even a warrior yet.. So? Act like one! Stop being a kit and just get over it, be happy again! In her mind, she argued back and forth with herself, a conflicted look crossing her face and causing it to contort a bit before Pinekit's voice caused her to snap out of it, the clouded look in her eyes clearing as they glanced over at him, blinking a moment before fully focusing her attention on him rather than the argument in her mind, her face now blank again. Glancing at the ground now, she would nod her head before looking at him once more. "I agree, I think I would rather stay in camp for now, I don't know what that new leader would do if he caught you out in the territory. If he's killing over the belief of Starclan.." She trailed off before shaking her head and frowning, looking away again. Even if he lied to her and had all intentions of using her she just... Couldn't bring herself to wanting him dead. She still cared about him so perhaps that's why it stung so hard when he admitted that he was going to use her and never actually intended to be friends until now.

Once again brought out of her thoughts by his words, the yellow tabby focused her attention on the kit again, offering a flicker of a smile before turning her head away with a nod. "It's no problem Pinekit.. I.. I really hope you're telling the truth.. It'll... It'll hurt me a lot if.." She trailed off again, shaking her head again as well and clenching her jaws. No, he's telling the truth now stop it.
"A-Anyways, um.. Want to do some play scenarios with me? Or um.. I dunno, do some racing or something?"

Those were the things that usually cheered her up and desperately she was trying to find something, anything that could break this terrible mood she was in. She didn't like it, it made her feel exhausted, worn out, something she's never felt, she's felt physical exhaustion sure, but this was completely different, she felt as if the very essence of existing was exhausting, it was severe mental exhaustion and she just needed to break out of it. Looking at Pinekit, there was that sense of desperateness for him to agree, but other than that, she still had a rather neutral look on her face.
"Don't worry about what would happen to me, I'm more worried about what would happen if you were caught with me. Besides, I doubt he would catch me. I've been sneaking out for-" Pinekit caught himself off, realizing that now was not the time to tell her about more secrets. Although she already knew that he liked going out, she probably didn't know much more about it. He didn't want her to get in trouble. Not after just becoming an apprentice, and after going through everything that she had been through..it didn't seem right. Not to mention that she already didn't like breaking the rules and if he were to push her...well, he was just afraid that she might become a little more scared of him, of him hurting her again or of him getting hurt or something like that. Which was something that Pinekit did not want. He would be an apprentice fairly soon as well, and as much as he was looking forwards to it, he was equally nervous. What would happen if Adderpaw were to decide that he wasn't worth it at some point? She could completely ruin his future! Not only would he have lost a- a friend, but he would have lost his chance of making a good name for himself in the Clan. A name that he could be proud of, a name that wasn't buried in guilt and whatever else he had done. Stuff that he didn't want to be known for. He didn't mind practicing deceit or anything else, but he definitely didn't want everyone in the Clan knowing about them. Besides, he was turning over a new leaf. He was going to become a respectable, a real member of the Clan. Someone that Adderpaw would be proud of perhaps. Maybe she would be able to forgive him completely someday, to be able to really open up to him and he could show her more. More about himself, and his past...but not now.

Not until he was sure of the trust that he had established with her and put in her. Because at the moment, he was more unsure then he had been before. Was he doing the right thing at all? Should he have just left here there, left her worried and nervous...no. He was doing the right thing now. "I know it will. You don't have to say it." Pinekit mewed firmly. He was telling the truth now. It stung a little, just the overall fact that she still was doubting him, that showed him his suspicions were correct, she hadn't completely forgotten him although she was working to. "Who do you think I am, Adderpaw? All- all this time, under my false identity...who am I for real? What- where- how am I going to end up?" Pinekit asked, betraying his insecurity. He was worried. He was truly worried about his future, as well as his past coming back to haunt him. He was giving it up, that much he was sure of. Adderpaw's words had touched a sore point with him, and he was definitely worried. Very, very worried at the moment. "Maybe...maybe we could just talk for now? I mean, I don't feel super...energetic. Y'know, like running around or anything. But if that's what you want to do, I guess that's alright with me...I should probably- probably let you choose, since- since I'm the one who started all this." Pinekit choked on his words slightly and he sounded as though he actually might cry. The young tom had never been one to cry, at least not unless he was really scared or hurt. And at the moment, he was frustrated. Aggravated. He was unsure of where to go, and that confused him even further. He waited for her reply- he had suggested that she pick what they should do, knowing that it was the right thing to do. At least, it appeared that way to him. He wasn't stupid or completely heartless...he was simply lost, and completely confused.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 1st, 2016, 06:53 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Surgestorm smiled, nodding. "That's true, and I can always find more." He then turned his full attention to her cough, nodding as she explained her symptoms. His heart sank at the end, as she had comfirmed his fears. "You most likely have whitecough, if not greencough by now..." He meowed, search through his small supply to see if he had any catmint. Thankfully, some had surived and he quickly pushed it her way. "You have kits correct? It may be best to leave them with another queen until you get better. This sickness spreads very quickly and easily, so you'll have to stay in the den for a few days so I can observe how it responds to the catmint." He used his tail to check for a fever. "Did you see any other cats coughing before the fire? They may have it too if the coughing started before they inhaled smoke."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 1st, 2016, 07:16 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Dovecloud, the young warrior repeated the name in her head so that she didn't forget it - which she had a tendency to forget most things. "Oh, thanks! I love my name, and I think your's is pretty as well," Starlingcry me we'd kindly. She was glad that she hadn't been named something boring, though she probably wouldn't judge it that much if she had gotten a boring name. And she liked Dovecloud's name as well. The black and white molly was a but surprised by the soon-to-be queen's question about her name, not because it was personal or anything like that but rather just because no one else asked her that. "Well, I know that a Starling is a small bird that can come in different colors - and my parents like those birds," She hoped that she had answered Dovecloud's question correctly and the answer would satisfy her. The young warrior looked towards her comoanion's as she pointed put it was almost time for her to move dens. "I hardly noticed! Congrats!" Starlingcry laughed and smiled at the belly. She was oblivious to almost everything... including Dovecloud's pregnancy despite it being a bit obvious.
(Sorry for the late reply ;w; )
Dovecloud smiled sweetly at the she cat "thank you." she purred and stood up with a grunt, putting quite a bit of effort as she picked herself up. "haha and thank you for answering my question, even tho it was a little weird." she laughed out, her blue eyes danced with happiness. " suppose you wanna know how I got my name?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side "oh but before that, I must tell you, there's this stump by one of the larger rabbit holes, if you perch on top of that and make sure that your shadow isn't in front of the hole, you can catch a whole lot of rabbits." she stated, and flicked her tail " I can't really go hunting anytime soon so I thought I'd pass down my secrets to someone, and it was either you or my mate." she stated and twitched her wiskers, her eyes shone with longing as she looked at her companion.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 1st, 2016, 07:51 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Moonpaw swallowed nervously as he began to speak. She was at a loss of knowledge of what was going on, everything was just so confusing. Had she really just freaked out because he complimented her? She couldn't believe that it had really been her who had done that, and now he was trying to make up for it... However, regardless of what she was feeling, confusion, shock, fear, she couldn't remove her eyes from him. He seemed scared too and all that she wanted at this moment was for the look on his face and the feelings that she felt to disappear into oblivion and be caused by something else so that she didn't have to feel afraid to comfort him. She just wanted it to go back to normal and be the way that it used to be before all of this, before they became apprentices. In this moment, even her own ambition was extinguished as she watched him, unable to shake the fear off from what he had said and the wanting for things to go back to normal.

Moonpaw didn't speak as he apologized, she couldn't find the words to speak to him, her mind was blank as she thought of what she could say to him after he spoke. It wasn't his fault exactly... There wasn't really a fault here, but she didn't know how he would react to that, and her mouth seemed to be fused closed making even the thought of speaking near impossible. The cream colored she-cat still found it difficult to remove her eyes from Couragepaw's face, wanting to try to look into his eyes, wanting to see the same eyes that had always been there for her and be able to still see that they held the same emotions as they always had... But, when he turned and looked up at her for the second time, not removing his eyes from hers again she could see that they weren't the exact same eyes that had belong to Couragekit, these were the eyes of Couragepaw, and the differences, even the small ones, frightened her.

She sat in silence as he spoke again, still frightened, she could hear her heart pounding in her ears and nearly blocking out the sound of her best friend's voice and then felt her thoughts freeze over. E-Emotions? she thought. I-I've noticed them Couragepaw... But... But... I-I.... Even her thoughts were stuttered as she imagined what she could say to him. trying to create an answer before she opened her mouth to answer him. Maybe... Just... Pretend that I don't understand...? she thought, just wanting not to be awkward anymore.
"What k-kind of e-emotions?" She asked timidly, realizing too late that perhaps that wasn't the best thing to ask. She lowered her gaze hesitantly and then looked back up at him. She wanted to know that he was talking about the same emotions that she felt within herself before she told him that she also had these strange feelings. But... What if he wasn't talking about the same feelings? What then? What if there was a whole other set of odd, unusual, frightening, awkward emotions that she would get or that she, worse yet, would never be able to understand as he went through them? She suppressed a shiver at the thought of this, neither of those options seemed very appealing to her.
@Lonestar23

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old December 1st, 2016, 08:59 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Hareleap purred with amusement as he watched Greenkit playing. When the moss ball rolled his way, he gently batted it back over with his paw.
Greenkit pounced on it batting it with his paws he flung it back to hareleap

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 1st, 2016, 09:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Yewkit yawned.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 1st, 2016, 10:02 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
"Of course I am!" she snapped, "I'm fine with fighting, but what I'll like about the clans is that I dont have to wake up at Dusk and kill innocent cats for the heck of it! If I come here, I can start as an apprentice, and become a warrior!" I smile grew on her face.
Singenight watched, his eyes watching the cat intently. "Alright then, if you remain loyal to me, the. You will be welcomed here as, what an apprentice?" He asked to confirm his suspicions. He was though, impressed with the knowledge this cat held about the clans, and how she seemed to respect it, not something he expected from some cat from the Dusk Syndicate.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 1st, 2016, 10:13 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
(Daddy's comin ya'll!! )
Singenight had returned from dealing with the intruders there. As he walked into camp his paws had led him to the fresh kill pile. He stooped mid stride from Sorrelskip's cry. His eyes flew wide and he immediately rushed to his mate. He ducked into the nursery and cautiously, but quickly, wove around the nests to Sorrelskip's side. His pale gaze raked over her frame, seeing a few convulsions under her fur. He stooped down and licked her gently on the forehead. "I's going to be alright Sorr." He purred comfortingly. After his long day, the leader had assumed that he wouldn't get to spend much time with her since she had to stay in the nursery. But obviously he would be spending plenty of time with her. "What do you need?" He asked trying to remain calm, even though he had absolutely no clue what he was doing, a feeling the Savannah did not enjoy.
Attempting not to have to panic in the situation, Sorrelskip liked the feeling of adrenaline rushing through her veins as the pain hit, but the cramps themselves were almost as unbearable as the boredom she'd had to suffer beforehand while sitting alone in the nursery, nobody to talk to. Letting out a sigh of relief before another wave hit her body unexpectedly, the queen was glad to see that her mate had arrived, and was trying to help her. "It's the kits- they're coming, right now." She stammered out, her voice hoarse as her body shuddered, fur bristling as the her dark green eyes widened in surprise as the first kit slid out, being a dark orange kitten, apparently- there were faint black markings on her coat, though it was hard to tell from looking at her due to the fact that she was a newborn, and most kits weren't born fully-furred and ready to face the outside world just yet. She's beautiful.
Old December 1st, 2016, 10:22 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpple and Ashie View Post
The mates bristled at his words, and Swiftbreeze spoke up for the first time against Singenight himself rather than just pleading with Rainsplash or agreeing with him. "You don't root out the weak with death and exile, you train them and make them no longer just that! Ruling through threat and power, an iron paw, is going to lead to the destruction of the clan. Either through rebelling... or its inability to sustain itself beneath your rule!" Her words were punctuated with hisses, and the silver tabby watched the clan around them. If they were to die, they'd have to assure that they left behind a message that might give reason for those more powerful than them. That one couldn't let evil just walk on by, that even if they were to fail they must try with all they had. A martyr could galvanize them!
By this point Singenight was annoyed. He was frustrated that so many cats had begun rioting against him. He didn't like killing in cold blood, but knew it was necessary for him to establish his footing here. He let out a growl as he continued advancing in the couple. He unsheathed his claws flexing them in and out, ready to rip through their throats if they continued to fight him, which of course, they did. "This is how I'm ruling. Dapplestar was too weak and it showed. She spent too many moons grieving her her lost deputy instead of choosing a new one and moving on. This Clan needed her and guess what? She missed the opportunity. I'm making sure this place knows I'm here to establish power again." He hissed becoming furious rather quickly again and lashing out with his claws at Rainaplash's chest area.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 1st, 2016, 10:32 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Singenight was about to make a snide remark about Ichigo's 'getting lost', when Mountainclaw interrupted. A scowl fell across his face as he listened. He felt his pelt burning under him but pushed the feeling back inside him. All he wanted was to get back to camp and spend the afternoon with Sorrelskip. Unfortunately, his new leadership position kept him busy. "Do I look like a killer?" He asked calmly. And to be honest at the moment he did not look like one, he made his hackles lie flat, his claws were nicely sheathed in his paws, and he offered up an innocent like look. "You better watch your tongue Mountainclaw, you don't need any rumors to spread." He warned ominously, but so little enough that the loner probably wouldn't pick up in it.
Closed Thread