Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old April 24th, 2024, 11:08 AM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001 & Forest!
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Evening'kit ]|
She/her | 2 moons | kin: Gecko'kit | Shadowclan | Loyal

"Active"
__________________________________________________ ___
Eveningkit looked up from her nest, she herself was very bored. She had been couped up in the nursery purely because there wasn't anything interesting to do! She wanted to become an apprentice already but she knew the rules. Now kit under the age of six moons was allowed to become an apprentice, and sadly she was definitely not six moons. She let out a grumpy sigh as her amber eyes scanned the every dark corner of the nursery.

That's when she noticed Venomkit, who was spinning around in a circle....well that was wierd at all. Eveningkit watched curiously for a moment longer, usually she would have to deal with her littermate, Geckokit, around about now but he had gone to the clearing leaving her to her moping and boredom alone. It seemed she wasn't the only one without anything to do.

Eveningkit rose to her paws, stretching them as she stepped out of her nest and trotted over to her denmate. "hi!" she purred, greeting the tom as she neared him. Once in a few pawsteps distance she sat down and tilted her head to the side curiously. "What you are doing?" she asked amused.

|[TAGS]|
-Venomkit@CallMeCrimson

|-| VenomKit |-| <Arial Narrow> |-|
|-| A black cat with dark green eyes and puffs of white in his fur - 2 moons - Tom - Straight - Purrks: N/A |-|

---------------------------------------

He stopped, and dizzily looked around. he finally found his footing and looked at the other kits, "Hm? I'm being bored? Is dat a thing?"

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Hero's will always rise..right?"- My book, The War Of Hailburg
Old April 24th, 2024, 12:55 PM

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and not on Mondays, usually studying}|✭✎
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeCrimson View Post

|-| A black cat with dark green eyes and puffs of white in his fur - 2 moons - Tom - Straight - Purrks: N/A |-|

---------------------------------------

He stopped, and dizzily looked around. he finally found his footing and looked at the other kits, "Hm? I'm being bored? Is dat a thing?"

|[ Evening'kit ]|

"Active"
__________________________________________________ __
She suppressed the urge laugh at how dizzy the tomkit looked and instead replied, the amusement still precent in her tone, "Oh yeah, being bored is a thing. I'm bored aswell" she informed him, she was bored and so was Venomkit, when to cats are bored they usually find something fun to do. Well that was the case with herself and her littermate. "um, do you want to play a game or something?" she asked, she wasn't very good at talking to other kits, unlike her brother she wasn't very social which was evident.

Like every other kit, her littermate liked to play and explore, he was always curious to see what was outside of camp and would hover around warriors and attempt to involve himself in anything that had to do with going outside of camp however Eveningkit found no interest in those idle things. Her sense of fun was learning about her clan or Listening to stories from the elders, her curiosity was for her clans history and the warrior code. She didn't play games and she didn't gossip with warriors, was that really a bad thing?

Now to think about she didn't know the first thing about how to interact with someone other than Gecko'kit, this realisation suddenly made her anxious and she wrapped her tail around her paws nervously. "I mean, I don't really know any good games" she said trying to keep up her former appearance.
|[TAGS]|
-Venomkit@CallMeCrimson

Old April 24th, 2024, 01:16 PM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001 & Forest!
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Evening'kit ]|

"Active"
__________________________________________________ __
She suppressed the urge laugh at how dizzy the tomkit looked and instead replied, the amusement still precent in her tone, "Oh yeah, being bored is a thing. I'm bored aswell" she informed him, she was bored and so was Venomkit, when to cats are bored they usually find something fun to do. Well that was the case with herself and her littermate. "um, do you want to play a game or something?" she asked, she wasn't very good at talking to other kits, unlike her brother she wasn't very social which was evident.

Like every other kit, her littermate liked to play and explore, he was always curious to see what was outside of camp and would hover around warriors and attempt to involve himself in anything that had to do with going outside of camp however Eveningkit found no interest in those idle things. Her sense of fun was learning about her clan or Listening to stories from the elders, her curiosity was for her clans history and the warrior code. She didn't play games and she didn't gossip with warriors, was that really a bad thing?

Now to think about she didn't know the first thing about how to interact with someone other than Gecko'kit, this realisation suddenly made her anxious and she wrapped her tail around her paws nervously. "I mean, I don't really know any good games" she said trying to keep up her former appearance.
|[TAGS]|
-Venomkit@CallMeCrimson

--------------------------------------------

"Mossball?" he suggested.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Hero's will always rise..right?"- My book, The War Of Hailburg

Last edited by CallMeCrimson; April 24th, 2024 at 01:17 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:47 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightshiver watched over the nursery, a gentle look on her face.