Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:47 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:44 AM

Old January 25th, 2024, 04:28 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Fallenwish padded over slowly. Oh no, he thought.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old January 25th, 2024, 05:00 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Bunnytuft padded out into the Clearing at the deputy's call. Hearing the voice of Birdsnow, instead of Larkstar he immediately assumed the worst. Either Larkstar was busy, missing or dead.

. . .

Tulipkit padded over. Molekit padded over. Riverwish padded over.

. . .

[will edit later]

Old January 25th, 2024, 06:23 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

At Fish's comment, her ears immediately swiveled back as she gave a slight firm gaze - though she only held it for a moment before her body relaxed. Shaking her head, she gave a soft laugh. Cherry was a mess right now, he was right about that.

"Birdsnow is still so young..." She mused quietly to Fishfreckle, her expression saddening as began to groom herself slowly. "I can't imagine the stress that was on Larkstar... Tansypaw and now on Birdsnow, especially with both of them gone. I hope she deputizes an experienced and loyal warrior to help navigate her through these difficult times." Her voice chimed up between licks. Birdsnow was a strong cat though. Cherryswirl still remembered how she rose to the

"Difficult for all of us," She mewed softly before directing her gaze to Fish, mid-lick, "How have you been navigating the warrior lifestyle, Fish?"

[ @Dark ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old January 25th, 2024, 06:55 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Fishfreckle

Go With the Flow | Silver Tongue [Perm]

Fishfreckle fixed his former mentor with a hard stare. ”Young?” he asked with a sneer ”Birdsnow is twice my age, if she’s young that’d make me little more than a kit.” He grumbled, forcing his features into neutrality. It was true, Birdsnow was at least double his age, the exact amount he wasn’t sure, but he was aware that she was an apprentice for at least his entire life which would then make her older than Larkwing by a lot. Whatever, Cherryswirl could be a tad bit silly sometimes.

”Same as before,” the spotted tabby said indifferently, doing a bit of cleaning himself. Drawing a damp paw over his ear, he peered at the larger warrior ”What about you? Lionheart duties treating you well?” he asked.

[ @Dust ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old January 25th, 2024, 11:57 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion
She/her | 24 moons | No purrks
Oh boy! Blue eyes catching sight of the deputy on the tall rock instead of Larkstar, Dusklion could easily put two and two together. Her whiskers twitched as she took up a spot near the back - an easier way to keep an eye out for any troublemakers, surely. She didn't spot her brother yet, but figured he'd be here soon enough. Her paws were itching to get things started, eager to squash any commotion or chaos that might occur. Her plume of a tail thumped against the ground as she waited for the meeting to commence.

[ open! ]

Last edited by taillow; January 25th, 2024 at 11:58 PM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 01:28 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Oh stars, this couldn't be good. The sight of Birdsnow on the Floodstone instead of Larkstar was not a welcome one. Not because Fadingsun didn't like Birdsnow, but because it meant something was wrong with Larkstar. Judging by the molly's posture, he had a feeling it was worse than the usual sickness or injury.

The tom slid through the crowd, eyes landing on his sister. There were few cats in the Clan aside from her that he felt like talking to lately; most of his Clanmates only seemed to irk him with their various antics. Sitting down beside her, he went to give her shoulder a friendly head-butt.

"This can't be good," he murmured. "If Larkstar is gone, this Clan is nothing short of up Crap Creek with our legs tangled in vines." It seemed like RiverClan just couldn't get a break; while the other Clans had stable leaders, they kept losing theirs over and over again. Hopefully Birdsnow would be the end of it.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 26th, 2024, 07:42 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 24moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

the silver tabby got up from where he had temporarily sat and strode over the garlicfeather, tension thick in the air around them. he sat down next to his..friend?.., almost brushing fur. well they probably would be if they didnt both have relatively short fur.
"this doesnt look like good news eh?" he asked in a hushed voice, head slightly turned towards his friend though his eyes never left birdsnow.
it wasnt really a question anyway, rather a open ended statement about the obvious tension going through the crowd.
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather blinked his attention snagged as Jay Frost came over and took a long moment to answer, this was just a disaster and it was almost guaranteed something was going to go wrong this meeting whether any cat liked it or not. There'd been too much pressure on everything, and presumably whatever was going to be announced was gonna make all that build up explode. If anything, there'd already been more build up and explosions lately then Garlic could count too. 'Well when it comes to meetings it's never good. We just gotta bite down and bear through the news I Guess. I just hope it's not as bad as it's looking.' Garlic sighed. In honesty, he was just glad to have a friend nearby so if it got really bad or well.. gruesome.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 26th, 2024, 09:10 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

"Isn't that just?" Cherryswirl teased softly, running her tongue along her hind leg this time, grooming out the smaller bits of hard moss and leaf litter. And though she seemed to feign ignorance to his initial hard stare, once the other began to speak it was clear she was tuned into what he was saying. Eyes immediately rose, her form settling back to a relaxed sitting position now that she was satisfied with her cleaning, head slightly angled forward in interest. Same as before huh? Furrowing her brow, Cherryswirl took a moment to respond,

"It's been quiet, for sure. I'll be honest... I've been shirking my work a bit since you were promoted to a warrior." She definitely seemed embarrassed about it, her head hanging with shame though she pushed through with a gentle smile,

"I missed training with you! I'm so very proud of you and I'm glad Larkstar saw your hard work and potential shine through when she promoted you - but it took me by surprise. We hadn't even done your assessment yet." Cherryswirl purred, her eyes closing as she continued, "But... I've realized, especially after having Wingpaw trusted to me as my apprentice-" The warrior quickly opened her eyes, looking around for the young feline, "-that I need to stop moping around and get myself back into my duties." She seemed sad for moment,

"If I hadn't started slumping, maybe I could have done something to help Lark or Tansy... We're in a rough spot once more? Riverclan tradition it seems." The warrior chortled, shaking out her pelt.

[ @Dark ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; January 26th, 2024 at 09:35 PM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 09:24 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Ripplekit Sleekfur and Meadowkit exist
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old January 26th, 2024, 01:06 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Another meeting, and this time it wasn't called by Larkstar. Talonpaw watched from the back with a cold expression as cats gathered, his gaze fixed upon the deputy atop the Floodstone. RiverClan was a mess, and that was never going to change no matter what anyone did, because the majority didn't want to change. It disgusted him how so many cats were fine being walked over by the other Clans and that the adults cared nothing for the younger cats.

Talonpaw kneaded his paws angrily into the snow-covered ground, his claws unsheathed as he unknowingly dug a little hole in front of him. He wished Tinystorm was still here. At least he had cared about what Talonpaw had to say. At least he listened. Unlike everyone else who sat with their heads so far up their asses they couldn't see how doomed RiverClan was.