Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old March 11th, 2023, 07:35 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Alchemist's Roleplay Tracker/Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
I've posted Milkpaw's rejoining and I'm waiting for a confirmation. Would you like to set up some kind of plot to begin Milkpaw and Snowybreeze relationship?
At the current moment, Snowybreeze is showing the first sign of Snow Fever and out on the territory in case he's sick, so as to not infect the rest of the clan. Depending on when Milkpaw comes back in relation to when the Snow Fever event ends, we could set up a private thread either right before Snowy gets infected or right after he gets healed? Regardless, I can see him approaching Milkpaw to check up on him. Having been present to the outburst he had right before he disappeared alongside having been a part of a patrol to find him that never did he would be concerned over how Milkpaw is doing and if he's finding himself fitting in the clan alright after having come back. Snowy isn't the most chatty cat most of the time, but his concern would definitely override his fear of being rude by asking too many questions in this situation! If you have another plot idea for their first meeting already in mind, however, I am super open to it.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 11th, 2023, 07:49 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Hello there, I’m offering my confident WindClan bully, Cricketkit. Since I really don’t want my characters going inactive, I just thought I’d throw this prideful furball at you to see if you’re interested in a roleplay with him and Dapplebreeze sometime. After reading Dapplebreeze’s biography and personality, I was thinking Cricketkit could disrespect her a lil’ bit with his own arrogant personality. It would most likely just be an interaction of him trying to find something negative to say/do, her reacting to it however you’d like. (I’m still working on Cricketkit’s biography, but, it’s being brewed up. Over all, he’s a confident, arrogant, ambitious, feisty tom with anger issues. As us humans would say, “Oh yes, he bites.”
Though Cricketkit is more polite aeound warriors, this certainly doesn’t mean he is. Because he isn’t. He has yet to learn to keep his loud mouth shut in front of everybody. So there you go, there’s that idea.

~ @Alchemist Kitsune ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay or just chat, I’m all open!

Character Biographies // Roleplay and Relationships Finder/Tracker

~ Fritz ~

Old March 12th, 2023, 06:18 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post
At the current moment, Snowybreeze is showing the first sign of Snow Fever and out on the territory in case he's sick, so as to not infect the rest of the clan. Depending on when Milkpaw comes back in relation to when the Snow Fever event ends, we could set up a private thread either right before Snowy gets infected or right after he gets healed? Regardless, I can see him approaching Milkpaw to check up on him. Having been present to the outburst he had right before he disappeared alongside having been a part of a patrol to find him that never did he would be concerned over how Milkpaw is doing and if he's finding himself fitting in the clan alright after having come back. Snowy isn't the most chatty cat most of the time, but his concern would definitely override his fear of being rude by asking too many questions in this situation! If you have another plot idea for their first meeting already in mind, however, I am super open to it.
I think that's perfect as a starting point! I'm not 100% sure but her last sister should disappear from the clan as well, so when he comes back he'll be alone (he'll have his mentor but they haven't really developed a bond yet). So you can expect to find a demotivated, poor Milkpaw spending his time alone in a corner of the apprentices' den for most of his time.
Old March 13th, 2023, 04:48 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming Ice View Post
Hello there, I’m offering my confident WindClan bully, Cricketkit. Since I really don’t want my characters going inactive, I just thought I’d throw this prideful furball at you to see if you’re interested in a roleplay with him and Dapplebreeze sometime. After reading Dapplebreeze’s biography and personality, I was thinking Cricketkit could disrespect her a lil’ bit with his own arrogant personality. It would most likely just be an interaction of him trying to find something negative to say/do, her reacting to it however you’d like. (I’m still working on Cricketkit’s biography, but, it’s being brewed up. Over all, he’s a confident, arrogant, ambitious, feisty tom with anger issues. As us humans would say, “Oh yes, he bites.”
Though Cricketkit is more polite aeound warriors, this certainly doesn’t mean he is. Because he isn’t. He has yet to learn to keep his loud mouth shut in front of everybody. So there you go, there’s that idea.

~ @Alchemist Kitsune ~

Dapplebreeze was a queen up until very recently, and having raised three very rebellious, overly confident, or troublemaking kits of her own, I can actually consider her thinking him perhaps a bit lacking in maturity - to be expected from his age - but overall a promising kit all around. She does think confidence helps kits become competent apprentices. There is also the fact that she has a hard time being offended herself. Her own confidence in herself makes insults and impolite words mostly slide off her pelt pretty easily. That is something I need to properly update in her bio, but I am waiting for a different roleplay to end so I can expand a bit better on it.

But yes, it should be a fun roleplay! Would you like to do a starter or would you prefer for me to set one up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
I think that's perfect as a starting point! I'm not 100% sure but her last sister should disappear from the clan as well, so when he comes back he'll be alone (he'll have his mentor but they haven't really developed a bond yet). So you can expect to find a demotivated, poor Milkpaw spending his time alone in a corner of the apprentices' den for most of his time.

Excellent! Once Milkpaw is back in WindClan, let me know when you would like to officially start the roleplay, then! I don't know how long the Snow Fever will be lasting for, but if it's done by the time Milkpaw returns, we could have the roleplay in public. If Snow Fever is still ongoing or you would prefer private we can do private instead.

Old March 13th, 2023, 04:53 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

@Alchemist Kitsune

Thanks! Well, I’ll be a bit busy for today and the morning tomorrow with school things, so would it be alright if you posted the starter?Man, seventh grade comes with some big kicks.

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay or just chat, I’m all open!

Character Biographies // Roleplay and Relationships Finder/Tracker

~ Fritz ~

Old March 15th, 2023, 09:18 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Alchemist Kitsune

I can hold back no longer

may i request a mousekit spiritkit rp?

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old March 17th, 2023, 10:20 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen View Post
@Alchemist Kitsune

I can hold back no longer

may i request a mousekit spiritkit rp?
Gah! This took far too long for me to get to. For some reason I could have sworn I had responded to this. Sorry!

But yes! A million times yes! Mousekit and Spiritkit roleplay please! Do you have a plot idea brewing, or do you want me to throw my very-concerned-that-he-hasn't-seen-his-Hazely Mousekit at the wind and have that be the interaction?

Old March 17th, 2023, 05:04 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post
Gah! This took far too long for me to get to. For some reason I could have sworn I had responded to this. Sorry!

But yes! A million times yes! Mousekit and Spiritkit roleplay please! Do you have a plot idea brewing, or do you want me to throw my very-concerned-that-he-hasn't-seen-his-Hazely Mousekit at the wind and have that be the interaction?
no worries! no ideas, but go with whatever!

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old May 24th, 2023, 12:45 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Snowybreezes slot is sooo tempting for me to have another brother roleplay, I insanely love the brother roleplay
@Alchemist Kitsune

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old May 24th, 2023, 05:53 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Coral View Post
Snowybreezes slot is sooo tempting for me to have another brother roleplay, I insanely love the brother roleplay
@Alchemist Kitsune
Excuse me while I further tempt you while reminding you that Snowy and Scale haven't spoken after the fire! That said, if the roleplay is going to be after the fire, I would like to wait until Twilightstar chooses who is going to be staying behind and who is going to camp, as that would help know if they talk once they reach camp and Scale gets healed or while he's being tended to in the Warren by either Lightning or Cow.