Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:26 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM

Old December 6th, 2023, 09:09 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Dreaming x Cougar Kits

So yes Cougarbite just recently had a litter, but he has a mate now and he wants to have kits with her. The thing is, both Cougar and his mate Dreamingbloom ( @ChaosBringer. ) are both afab. So there needs to be an AMAB father. This AMAB father is going to be an NPC that looks like a mix of Cougar and Dreaming so the kits will look like both the parents that raise them. Both dreaming and cougar will be getting pregnant with 4 kits each so the litter will be 8 total and they will all be raised together and have the same due date/birth.

The date of the birth has not been decided yet but it won’t be too soon, somewhere around march. Cougars current litter will be near apprentices by then so he won’t have too many young kits at once.

@5N0W-5H43 made some hypokits for the litter so please choose one of the following to base your applications appearance off of! you can put more than one option if another is taken:
#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, & #8
(#3 is taken by shae for his kit)
Note: Kit 5 is a gray tabby because of Cougarbites father and Kit 6 is a black tabby from Dreamingblooms father.

Here’s links to both Cougar's and Dreaming’s pages for appearances.

These kits have a big extended family and will have 6/7 (one is inactive rn) older siblings so it’s gonna be fun to rp this all out with 8 new kits.

Cougar Kits:
1:
2:
3:

Dreaming Kits
1:
2:
3:
4:

Base Form: (feel free to add more!)
Name (3 options plz):
Appearance:
--Which hypokit #:
--second choice?:
Personality:
(optional) Sexuality:
Dynamic w/ Cougar:
Dynamic w/ Dreaming:
Opinion on Dawnstar (they’re her great grandkids):
(optional) Future Plans:
Your activity:
2+ sentence rp example w this oc:
Mention Us: @JackFrost_17 & @ChaosBringer.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; January 11th, 2024 at 09:58 AM.
Old December 6th, 2023, 09:22 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Re: Dreaming x Cougar Kits

Name (3 options plz): Night kit [ Nightfrost] , Larkkit [larksnow] , Cowkit [Cowspots], Shallowkit [Shallowfoot]
Cougar or Dreaming Kit: Cougar Kit!
Appearance: A Tan she-cat with a white chest and a hair swoop like cougars with a white and a brown ear and a white mark over her nose and a tail like cougars with brown spots around her whole body and white paws with Blue eyes kinda fluffy.

Personality:
A Sweet and kind loving kit who loves hanging out with her family and friends but can get kinda jealous around other cats when they brag about other things she is a very introverted kit who loves to talk with close friends and gets scared talking to new people but she needs to tough up and hides the fact that some clanmates don't accept her but she has what it takes to go threw problems what ever it takes.

(optional) Sexuality: Bisexaul
Dynamic w/ Cougar: Pa, Father
Dynamic w/ Dreaming: Mama , Mother
Opinion on Dawnstar (they’re her great grandkids): She is going to make Dawnstar her role model wanting to grow up just Like Dawnstar sometimes even watching and copying her sometimes to make her self amazing just like her great grandma. She thinks she is brave and amazing.

(optional) Future Plans:

I'm planning on her having a mate that isn't in the clan forbidden love and her growing up to be a strong and derind warrior who defends the clan at whatever cost making her have kits when she is older and when she is an apprentice she gets in a love triangle maybe and starts thinking about what she can do to make her parents proud maybe wondering who the donor is once shes older and maybe find out from her parents.

Your activity: I'm really active on this site during the week and sometimes on the weekend the only time I wont be active is for school breaks etc.

[header blah blah]

Short post sorry!

[name] looked around the clearing everything was huge around her but she was determined to be able to stand-up for herself for once and went and started to go explore. It sure is weird out here she thought to her self and looked around before finally starting to walk around as she walked up to [cat] and started having a conversation she realized its not going to be that bad.

[picture coming soon!]

Last edited by Galaxy_; December 7th, 2023 at 09:15 AM.
Old December 6th, 2023, 09:26 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Maybe placeholder.

Bonekit will kill anycat who hurts his little siblings!

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old December 6th, 2023, 10:12 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

maybe placeholder
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old December 6th, 2023, 11:23 AM

Bump Policy: Every 30 minutes at the most!
My Mood: Mysterious

Base Form: (feel free to add more!)
Name (3 options plz):Orangekit
Cougar or Dreaming Kit : Dreaming
Appearance:Orange tabby with blue eyes
Personality: Shy
Dynamic w/ Cougar: Idk you choose
Dynamic w/ Dreaming: Idk
Opinion on Dawnstar (they’re her great grandkids): Doesn't care
(optional) Future Plans: Be a leader XD
Your activity: I'm not all that active
2+ sentence rp example w this oc: Orangekit jumped on the small rock and called to her friends, "Let all kit's gather under this rock!" She watched in joy as a few padded up to her.

Last edited by _Snowstorm_; December 6th, 2023 at 11:24 AM.
Old December 6th, 2023, 11:38 AM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: In Love

I'm assuming the forum didn't apply for the father role. But I have a loner named Talka, whose sole purpose in life as of now is to expand his bloodline! And since he's a loner he wouldn't have any part in his kit's life nor would he want to!

@JackFrost_17 & @ChaosBringer.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; December 6th, 2023 at 11:39 AM.
Old December 6th, 2023, 12:19 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Name (3 options plz):
Witherkit(Witherash/cry), Creekkit(Creeksong), Bluetkit(Bluetbay), Beachkit(Beachbriar)
((so... I presonally love the name Bluetkit, and would so love her name to be Bluet. ))

AFAB (possibly demigirl or trans in the future)

Cougar or Dreaming Kit:
Cougar.

Appearance:
#6(prefered) or #2.

Personality:
Chaotic. Her personality is everywhere.
At first she may be the sweetest little cat anyone has ever saw, then again she might be the most cruel and hateful cat in the Clan. She is usually respectful(although her respect may be a little odd) and may often seem cold and emotionless to those around her. Not really a sociopath, she does not know when to stop. She often hides how she feels behind an indifferent mask - or a mask of sweet innocence. She is opinionated, though, and oftentimes does not hesitate to speak her opinion even if she knows the repercussions. She has a love of violence and does not like hiding it, so she instead embraces it at an early age. She often creeps her family out by talking about blood and gore and death. SHe is protective of her siblings, though, and would do anything to protect them - even if it means giving up her life. Strong and brave, this she-cat will one day become a great warrior.

(optional) Sexuality:
Pansexual Polygamous

Dynamic w/ Cougar:
Her papa. He might not be the best cat in the world, but he tries to be a good cat and she respects him for that. She really loves her father in her own way, but is unsure how to show it. She respects him - a lot - and knows how to show respect and she does not hesitate to tell him that.

Dynamic w/ Dreaming:
...Her opinion on her mother is a little... flawed. She sees and respects this cat, but does not understand how she is so sweet and she does not really care about this cat as much as she does her father's family. She does care about her mother, though, but she does not tell her mother that she thinks she is weak.

Opinion on Dawnstar (they’re her great grandkids):
Because this little kit likes violence, I think that they would get along with Dawnstar as long as she keeps up making the other clans mad at her. Sometimes she'll silently question Dawnstar's orders but - like all good soldiers - she will continue fighting for her Clan(almost wrote nation-).

(optional) Future Plans:
ShadowClan Imperialism - She thinks that ShadowClan is the best clan, and one day gets in trouble with another ShadowClanner and an OtherClanner because of her thoughts. She spoke out of turn and was clawed across the fact by the OtherClanner and she had attacked them in return, killing them without mercy nor hesitation. This had made the other warrior - likely her mentor at the time - inform her father about her craving for violence and maybe her father decides to talk to her about it, but that is up to you guys!
Little Mafia Child - she gets killed by a cult /j Well, first of all... She has never been good with talking to other cats, but suddenly that seems to go away after a brief dream with a StarClan cat who told her much about what she could become one day. So she starts talking to some of her Clanmates and they warm up to her, and she starts to kill loners and other cats who trespass into ShadowClan territory with her friends.
Push Me Again, See What Happens - This young lady has been pushed around by too many cats as of late, and she is so tired of it. With a disdainful look at them all, she ends up killing one of them - a cat not of her Clan, thankfully, in her opinion - and she does not even bother hiding the body. The NoClanner's family finds the body and decides to track this little lady down. But they do not know her very well, and even as a young apprentice can easily get rid of the weaklings - but not without hurting herself. She ends up getting scarred and wounded pretty bad, and her father finds her bleeding in the edge of the territory with two dead cats around her.
Make Me Feel Like I'll Be Okay - She meets an apprentice one day as a kit. And this apprentice is like her, and she knows that this cat will be her friend. She stays close to them at all times before the kit turns into an apprentice and she realizes that her only friend has been playing her all along. She gets so mad at this cat that she starts to stalk them before they leave the Clan.
How Do You Stay So Strong? - One day an apprentice who she had thought was so strong is seen crying, and she is the only one to witness it. She stays there staring at them before they realize her. Shocked at the turn of events, they stare at each other for a while before her curiosity gets the best of her and she asks what happened. She learns about the apprentice's life, and she gets so mad that she tracks down his family and slaughters them for hurting the other cat. Then they fall in love. and live happily ever after. not.

Your activity:
I am pretty active, unless school's out then my activity is diminished enough that my characters only get posted with for activity sweeps. sorry.

Distance fills those eyes and a frown comes onto the pretty, small, delicate face as she sits there at her first Gathering. She does not want to talk to those foolish cats around her - her ShadowClan superiority has been instilled in her since birth - and she does not wish to associate with the inferior OtherClanners. When anycat who does not smell of ShadowClan, she looks at them with a cold gaze filled with hate and most of them leave - those that don't get ignored and they don't think the little apprentice is fun enough to continue to bother, so they leave. ignorant fools. she thinks to herself with a frown. don't you know your end is coming soon? She can't help but shake her head and think of how foolish these cats are... She closes her eyes before looking up at the sky with a soft smile. they'll know soon enough, won't they?

Theme Songs:
songs by Nurminsky(a Russian singer who likes the Mafia)
Nurminsky - For 105 yard

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; January 11th, 2024 at 12:17 PM.
Old December 6th, 2023, 12:23 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. View Post
I'm assuming the forum didn't apply for the father role. But I have a loner named Talka, whose sole purpose in life as of now is to expand his bloodline! And since he's a loner he wouldn't have any part in his kit's life nor would he want to!

@JackFrost_17 & @ChaosBringer.
I'd be down to consider him, though for purebred bloodline reasons I think COugar would prefer a shadowclan cat, but i'll talk with dreaming's rper abt Talka!
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old December 6th, 2023, 12:55 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Name (3 options plz): Falconkit - Falconpaw - Falconfighter
Blizzardkit - Blizzardpaw - Blizzardfox
Cedarkit - Cedarpaw - Cedarflight
(#1, #2, #3)
Cougar or Dreaming Kit: Cougar
Appearance: Darker than his father, he is a darker brown tabby with a flurry of white spattering all over his legs and muzzle, giving him a snow-like look. He has quite large ears and a thicker-furred tail, compared to the rest of his smooth-furred coat. He is larger than the average kit and will also be a bigger cat for his whole life. He has faded greenish-yellow eyes
Personality: Super big ego, he thinks he's amazing. Much like younger Cougarbite, he will think that being related to Dawnstar makes him super amazing, even though by this point the relation to her is so far down the line. He'll grow into a more respectable tom, and will use his larger size to help him be a strong fighter. He will probably end up spending time in the Dark Forest, as that will fit his power-hungry personality well.
(optional) Sexuality: Bi or Straight
Dynamic w/ Cougar: He will love that his father is related to Dawnstar, giving him a cool 'status' in the clan, in his eyes, and will want to learn from his dad all the time, admiring him greatly
Dynamic w/ Dreaming: He will think his mother is cool, but that she isn't as cool as his dad, since she isn't related to Dawnstar. He will still love her and look up to her but think of her as less than Cougarbite.
Opinion on Dawnstar (they’re her great grandkids): Completely idolize her. He'll love that he's related to her and want to be her at some point. He'll be proud of his darker fur, somewhat resembling hers.
(optional) Future Plans: He'll have the ego to one day be a leader, and while that is a highly unobtainable plan, it is goal of mine and his for him.
Your activity: 6-7/10
2+ sentence rp example w this oc: Sitting in front of the shadowledge, fur smoothed to the best of his ability, he sat, awaiting his ceremony. Today was the day. He would become an appprentice.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Last edited by shaae_26; January 10th, 2024 at 08:22 AM.
Old December 6th, 2023, 01:04 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours

Name (3 options plz): Sandykit, Tawnykit, Slugkit
Cougar or Dreaming Kit: Cougar
Appearance: pale ginger tabby with a white chest patch and blue eyes
Personality: caring, outgoing, stubborn, low self-confidence, curious
(optional) Sexuality:
Dynamic w/ Cougar: loves his father very much despite their different personalities and would do anything for him.
Dynamic w/ Dreaming:not as close with her, but still loves her greatly and respects her
Opinion on Dawnstar (they’re her great grandkids): Doesn’t get why everyone cares so much about her
(optional) Future Plans:
Your activity: Online Daily
2+ sentence rp example w this oc: Sandykit bounded through the nursey with a playful growl. He stopped and spun around, batting his siblings. “Take that DunderClan!”

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder