Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I'll come up with a name...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 09:51 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:45 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 09:43 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:40 AM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 28th, 2016, 12:15 PM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Coalheart sits in the clearing grooming himself. He gives a relaxed purr and gives one last lick before stretching and laying down. The redish brown tom flicks his tail as he becomes comfortable and looks around watching his clanmates

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:27 PM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

@Willowstorm

Bluefeather walked into the clearing and shivered under her pelt. Her pelt wasn't long as some others which kept them warm. Well what did she expect, it isn't fun having short pelt. She went over to the kill pile to find something small to eat before she went to go hunt for the clan. "Actually, I haven't eaten all day now that I think about it.", The small las muttered to herself as she sniffed at the pile. "You know what I think a warm plump mouse would be better to eat than a frozen one.", The molly said as she pawed at the frozen creature.
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:32 PM
Purple People Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
@Willowstorm

Bluefeather walked into the clearing and shivered under her pelt. Her pelt wasn't long as some others which kept them warm. Well what did she expect, it isn't fun having short pelt. She went over to the kill pile to find something small to eat before she went to go hunt for the clan. "Actually, I haven't eaten all day now that I think about it.", The small las muttered to herself as she sniffed at the pile. "You know what I think a warm plump mouse would be better to eat than a frozen one.", The molly said as she pawed at the frozen creature.
Coalheart lifts his head and gets up and pads over and presses his fluffy fur against Bluefeathers "Hey u look a little cold miss" he purrs softly

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:37 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
"Same. There isn't really anything to do now." She meowed. She thought about new. New things. Dapplestar was expecting kits, new warriors....wait....Dapplestar....kits. Dapplestar hadn't appointed a deputy yet. Who would lead WindClan while Dapplestar took care of them? "Hey, when do you think Dapplestar will be choosing the new deputy?" She asked. [I]There are so many posibilities of who could be the new deputy.[/B]
[sorry it's so short. btw, this may be my last post.]
Blazingstorm almost sighed in relief by Sagewhiskers views on the clan. Thankfully she knew the struggles they would go through without a deputy. With a moment to think, he had to give a shrug towards her, confusion lighting his gaze. "Hopefully she picks before her kits are born," he spoke. It would be foolish to decide after she had her responsibilities elsewhere. "Better question is who she would pick, not everyone is fit for deputy, yet everyone wants the role," he replied, almost solemnly. It was true. In the absence of a deputy so many felines stood up and tried to fill in the role without actually being official.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 28th, 2016, 12:54 PM
STORM

@Willowstorm

Being startle by a deep voice as well as having something press against her. Bluefeather jumped away, her jaw opening as her lips on her maw curled back with a low loud his rumbling in her throat. Her fur sticking up in the air and her underbelly softly brushing against the snow. Then soon to calm down now noticing the tom in front of her. She let her fur relax and let her expression changed to be a bit irritated and annoyed by the tom. "Well, I was now I'm not.", The tabby said as letting a low sigh slip through the small opening of her jaw.
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:59 PM
Purple People Eater

@Stormpelt

The redish brown tom frowns slightly "U seem a little jumpy. Im srry for startling." he apologizes and looks down and bats at the snow feeling awkward.

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old December 28th, 2016, 01:10 PM
STORM

@Willowstorm

"Jumpy?, you mean always on my guard?", Bluebeather corrected the tom. She watched the tom bat the snow with his paw and looked confused at him. "Embarrassed for what reason?", the molly asked as her blue orbs looked down at the tom. "Don't randomly come up to me because next time I'll actually hurt you.", Her chilling words ripped through like it was nothing and glared at him. With her tail flicking behind her she padded off towards the clan entrance to head off to the territory to catch some prey for the clan.
Old December 28th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@Suspiciousmindz
Winterwisp padded into camp, a plump hare hanging from her jaws. It had taken the she cat all morning for her to find it and then hunt it down, so she was quite pleased with her efforts yet not so pleased. Winterwisp couldn't wait to sit down and just relax. Then she'd have to do more hunting. Due to the cold weather, prey was hard to find so she spent a lot of her time hunting for prey. The black and white she cat padded over to a spot that was pretty quiet. She didn't really want to be disturbed. She didn't to come bully her and taunt her for being a former kittypet, and she didn't exactly want to talk to anyone in general. Winterwisp sat down and carefully placed down the hare. She looked around, seeing if anyone was nearby and thinking about if there were chances that anyone would disturb her. It wasn't just that if someone else walked over to her that she was scared she would be taunted, but she was also scared of hurting them with her own words. Especially if they were a nice cat. Winterwisp was a good cat, but due to her past, she tended to reply with an angry remark everytime someone spoke to her.
Thrushflight was tucked into a hare he had caught earlier that morning. It was small and the wiry flesh hardly seemed a meal, but he appreciated it in spite of how little it was. Although as the chocolate calico was finishing up, his pale blue gaze rested on Winterwisp, a feline he hadn't spoken to before. With his persona currently, he'd have to act like it took a lot to speak to her so he didn't bother. Thrushflight was known in the clan to seem weak, although in the battle a few clan mates had seen his murderous side when poor Sorrelstripe fell victim to his claws. To cut it short, Thrushflight had to silence them before rumors spread about it. So far, it'd work but it was only a matter of time before the clan realized that not all the evil cats were driven out. Now, back to his physical appearance. Well currently Thrushflight was sitting in a tight ball, licking the crimson off his paws from the hare. He was simply cleaning himself while his pale blue gaze scanned the clearing as though he were being severely cautious. Really, the young warrior was simply surveying who was coming in and out and reviewing patterns that his clan mates were making. He was studying the cats as they went about their day, thinking that peace had come at last. His gaze was mainly focused on Winterwisp, wondering if she'd notice him and he wondered what she'd do.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; December 28th, 2016 at 01:12 PM.
Old December 28th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Purple People Eater

@Stormpelt

He opens his maw in shock. He runs after the she-cat "W...wait! whats wrong with u? just cause its cold outside doesnt mean u gotta be cold on the inside" he says and smiles "U want some help hunting?" he asks. Even if she said no he was gonna go with her anyway. There was no way he was gonna let his clanmate be bitter when there was so much happiness to go around.

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old December 28th, 2016, 01:20 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Sleepingcloud felt his heart lurch as he felt Juniperlight rest his head upon his stomach, his breath hitched, his fur heated up 'It's not just me, it's not one sided.....' he thought, smiling as he heard the silver tom begin to purr. He began to purr as well, joy radiated off of the tabby as he realized how dense he's been 'He's been dropping little signs....why didn't I realize this?' he thought to himself. After a few moments the silver and grey tabby began to laugh loudly, his eyes lit up with amusement and joy. He bent over and licked the top of his loves head "Junniper, you're one of the most beautiful cat's I've ever seen." he purred, sky blue orbs locking with Pale blue orbs, smiling sweetly at the silver tom "I love the way you talk, how smooth your voice is. I love the way you hunt, how elegant your moves are. I love you." he finally said, worry washed over the warrior 'What if I'm thinking too deeply about this, what if it's just a friendly gesture......what if he really doesn't feel the same.' he thought, he held his breath, his heart quickened, his fur rose as he awaited the answer of his love.
The toms eyes widened slightly as he heard the toms words. Feeling a hoard of butterflies rip through the pit of his stomach he couldn't find the words to say anything to that. Tears weld up in the corner of his eyes he couldn't believe this was happening. Nuzzling his nose into the toms fur he held back a sob "I-i love you too" He mumbled quietly. His tail found its way to wrap itself around the others tail. I can't believe this is happening.... All this time I believed that he thought of me as more of a friend and not the other way around! This has got to be the best day of my life... Willing himself the urge to look Sleepingcloud in the eye he let his blue orbs rest on the face of his love. His whiskers quivered slightly as he let a small smile spread across his face.