by pidgeon
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:23 PM

Old October 31st, 2016, 06:28 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciPie View Post
Laughing with her, he narrowed his eyes as she pawed at his nose. Aquaheart was about to paw at her nose before Stonewillow attempted to kick him off. He let himself get easily knocked and lay on the ground where he landed, pretending to have been knocked out. It was likely she would already know he was faking, but it was all good fun.
"Oh, no! What did I do?" Stonewillow laughed sarcastically. "Did I kill him?" she joked. She padded over to him, laughing. "Oh, what will I ever do now?"
Old October 31st, 2016, 11:21 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty ♥ View Post
Rusticash heaved his shoulders in a shrug. The unanswered question not seeming to bother him. The tom was never a truly curious cat, therefore he wasn't normally pushy with his questions. "Well, I was not born here. I was born a loner and my parents were killed. With that kind of start and the way my adoptive mother was, I have never really believed in Starclan. If I did then I would want proof that they actually existed." He replied his voice expressionless.
Blazingnight wasn't too fond of hearing that. She wasn't one to be very trusting, and she didn't like that cats from outside the con were mingling with the pure blood of it. She didn't think they deserved to be here, but as to not raise suspicion she hadn't banned their joining yet. She would as soon as left bare arrived. She simply glanced at him out of the corner of her eye, suspiscious. "So why be devoted to the clan if you aren't from it originally?" It needed an answer, and a very good one if she was to trust him with any of her plans.
Old November 2nd, 2016, 08:03 AM
Lucifer's soulmate

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

"Oh, no! What did I do?" Stonewillow laughed sarcastically. "Did I kill him?" she joked. She padded over to him, laughing. "Oh, what will I ever do now?"
Aquaheart waited for Stonewillow to pad over to him before doing anything else. As he heard her voice, closer to him, he tensed his muscles. After a few heartbeats he leaped up and yowled in an attempt to scare her. "You will raise me from the dead!" The random thought just tumbled out of his mouth in response to her earlier question.
Quill is my fallen angel sibling | Lost Illusion is my demon child | Imgurheart is my adopted demon child | Ludi is my daughter in-law | Chara Dreemurr is my psychopathic child named Chara | Holly is my demon grandchild | Dizerel is my grandchild | Moonfang is my nice demon kitten | Aleka is my personal toaster | Fallen is my pet hawk

#WeskerForDaWin2017RE6 (HAHAHA MOONY)
Old November 2nd, 2016, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciPie View Post
Aquaheart waited for Stonewillow to pad over to him before doing anything else. As he heard her voice, closer to him, he tensed his muscles. After a few heartbeats he leaped up and yowled in an attempt to scare her. "You will raise me from the dead!" The random thought just tumbled out of his mouth in response to her earlier question.
Stonewillow let out a small scream when he popped up, and laughed. "Don't do that!" she growled playfully, and tackled him. "And I don't need to. Apparently you are very much alive..." she giggled. She pawed his nose while she had him pinned, and laughed. Her faded green eyes glinted in amusement.
Old November 2nd, 2016, 04:52 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

(For anyone)
Abysslight carefully checking the borders. Her long dark fur gleamed in the soft rarays of sunlight. The RiverClan molly considered hunting, but pushed the thought to the back of her mind. The black cat walked swiftly, due to her long strides. She was grateful to get some time to herself. Between patrols and border patrols, she rarely got time to just think. She shook her head, then padded on more swiftly, her pale green, almost silvery eyes with thought. Abysslight wasn't really paying attention to wehere she was going, or what she smelled.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
(For anyone)
Abysslight carefully checking the borders. Her long dark fur gleamed in the soft rays of sunlight. The RiverClan molly considered hunting, but pushed the thought to the back of her mind. The black cat walked swiftly, due to her long strides. She was grateful to get some time to herself. Between patrols and border patrols, she rarely got time to just think. She shook her head, then padded on more swiftly, her pale green, almost silvery eyes with thought. Abysslight wasn't really paying attention to where she was going, or what she smelled.
Moonfang strolled along the border, her fur staying as sleek as she possibly could have it. Her tail flicked, and she noticed another scent. RiverClan. She froze and looked to her left, and saw the she-cat strolling along the border. With a small breath, Moonfang sat down, and smiled. "Um, Excuse me?" she called, her voice soft from lack of use. She hoped the she-cat could hear her. She loved a good conversation, and thought that RiverClan wasn't a bad neighboring clan.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 07:11 AM
questionmark

Quote:

Moonfang strolled along the border, her fur staying as sleek as she possibly could have it. Her tail flicked, and she noticed another scent. RiverClan. She froze and looked to her left, and saw the she-cat strolling along the border. With a small breath, Moonfang sat down, and smiled. "Um, Excuse me?" she called, her voice soft from lack of use. She hoped the she-cat could hear her. She loved a good conversation, and thought that RiverClan wasn't a bad neighboring clan.
Abysslight scented cats, and realizing it was ShadowClan, she slowed and looked around. Then she heard the cat, though it was quiet. She looked in that direction. When she spoke, her own voice was quiet, but slight raspier. "Do you need something?" She asked, stepping towards the border then sitting down, wrapping her tail over her paws, though, like the rest of her, it was not very well groomed. Her black fur contrasted oddly with her pale eyes, and her tall ears swivelled around as she listened. The ShadowClan molly was black and white with dark orange, almost red eyes.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 07:21 AM

Quote:

Abysslight scented cats, and realizing it was ShadowClan, she slowed and looked around. Then she heard the cat, though it was quiet. She looked in that direction. When she spoke, her own voice was quiet, but slight raspier. "Do you need something?" She asked, stepping towards the border then sitting down, wrapping her tail over her paws, though, like the rest of her, it was not very well groomed. Her black fur contrasted oddly with her pale eyes, and her tall ears swiveled around as she listened. The ShadowClan molly was black and white with dark orange, almost red eyes.
"Just talk. I had to get away from my kits." she purred. She tried to come off a bit less tense, even though that was hard. She was always tense, and usually shy, but her mate has been getting her to come out of her shell more. "That can be such a pawful." she mewed. Her black, white tipped tail flicked as he smiled at the other she-cat. She admired her eyes, the way they somehow purrfectly matched her fur. She thought the molly to be rather pretty despite the wildness of her fur.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 09:08 AM
questionmark

Quote:

"Just talk. I had to get away from my kits." she purred. She tried to come off a bit less tense, even though that was hard. She was always tense, and usually shy, but her mate has been getting her to come out of her shell more. "That can be such a pawful." she mewed. Her black, white tipped tail flicked as he smiled at the other she-cat. She admired her eyes, the way they somehow purrfectly matched her fur. She thought the molly to be rather pretty despite the wildness of her fur.
"That's understandable. There's a lot of kits in the Clans right now." She purred. It was good to talk to someone friendly for a change, though she could tell that the she-cat was rather tense. "I'm Abysslight by the way." She added, looking around before settling her eyes on the black and white molly that sat in front of her. She thought that this molly's sleek black and white fur, along with her reddish eyes gave her an interesting, but graceful appearance. She lowered her head, giving her chest fur a few rapid licks, trying to straighten out her messy black fur, though it didn't do much good. She looked up again and gave the molly a slight smile.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 11:17 AM

Quote:

"That's understandable. There's a lot of kits in the Clans right now." She purred. It was good to talk to someone friendly for a change, though she could tell that the she-cat was rather tense. "I'm Abysslight by the way." She added, looking around before settling her eyes on the black and white molly that sat in front of her. She thought that this molly's sleek black and white fur, along with her reddish eyes gave her an interesting, but graceful appearance. She lowered her head, giving her chest fur a few rapid licks, trying to straighten out her messy black fur, though it didn't do much good. She looked up again and gave the molly a slight smile.
"Tell me about it." she chuckled. "I'm Moonfang." she said, after hearing the other's name. Before she could say more a small mew caught her attention. A small, blue-pelted kit sat a few tail lengths off to her side. He had white in the same places like Moonfang, around the whiskers, the chest, underbelly, paws, and tail tip, but he was blue instead of black. With a sigh, Moonfang shook her head. "Sapphirekit, I told you to stay with your father." she said, but the kit just padded to her. "I got bored and wanted to see what you were doing." the kit replied, his eyes still kitten blue. Moonfang sighed, and looked back at Abysslight. "This is my son, Sapphirekit. He looks like a ca-joined version of me and his father." she said. The kit smiled, and padded across the border, and sat infront of the other Molly. "She's tall." he said, looking up, his blue eyes giving him a cute look.