Today 11:05 AM

Old April 9th, 2019, 01:03 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

Quickfeather sat next to Redglow, gracefully and consciously wrapping her freshly groomed tail around her paws. She was happier then she had been in the longest time, so happy that she didn't even notice her daughter giving herself and Redglow abrasive looks. She felt immune to the world at that moment, but I am not falling for another cat, and it certainly won't end up like the last. She reassured herself, oh speaking of the last, I wonder where Dawnpaw is. Though maybe I shouldn't know, maybe I shouldn't care. She started to doubt herself, though these thoughts were quickly whisked away by the conversation her and Redglow were having. "So what kind of prey do you like most? My favorite has always, and will forever be, doves." her voice was full of amusement, even letting out a purr or two, happiness had never come this easy for her until now.

@Branch of Life
@Rosemew
@TawnyNeedsACoffee[/CENTER]
Dawn'Paw felt bitterness and anger whirl in her heart violently, she then muttered under her breath."Disgusting...".Her misty blue eyes were clouded and dull as her mind went on a rampage.'Disgusting, she acts as if there isn't a care in the world! Quick'Feather is no mother, no lovey dovey mate and certainly not a kind cat! She doing this happy act just to torment me! To watch me suffer and beg for her to forgive me for nothing! This is absolutely sick!'. Dark thoughts upon dark thoughts piled up as she death glared the two warriors in rage and envy.

@Branch of Life
@Rosemew

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 9th, 2019, 01:30 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post

@RosePelt145

Hazelsplash followed his gaze to the fresh-kill pile. "Oh," she said, a little disappointedly. Well, that answers that-- I'm probably the only lazy one this morning. She looked up at him, green eyes wide, raising her brows. "'Measley rabbit'? Don't put yourself down so! It's hard to get anything this time of the year!" She shook her head at him, smiling. It was cute, him being so modest. Suddenly realizing she was in the way of the den opening, she hurriedly started to step aside when Braveheart spoke again. Her tail flicked behind her as she thought over the offer, unconsciously staring at him as she thought. "Umm, well, I really should--" she began to say, her duties weighing down on her conscious, but when his ears flattened and he put himself down again, she changed her mind immediately. Besides, she really did want to see the Seastones covered with snow. "No, no, I'd love to, actually!" she said, turning back to him. "And you don't talk too much."
Braveheart blinked at the she-cat a moment, stunned at her eagerness to join him. He felt a smile spread over his maw. It may have been a bit of a nervous smile, but still a smile, nonetheless. He rarely smiled anymore. He gave a nod, tail tip flicking. "I think I should eat a little something first. Care to join me?" without waiting for an answer, the black-and-white tom padded towards the small fresh-kill pile, nosing through it and pulling out a squirrel for himself, then waited for Hazelsplash to join him and take a piece for herself. He tore into his food, gulping down the meat hungrily. He couldn't remember the last time he had a good, large meal; this didn't cut it either. Braveheart longed for large, juicy prey instead of the thin, stringy creatures that came with Leaf-bare.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 9th, 2019, 06:16 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Quickfeather sat next to Redglow, gracefully and consciously wrapping her freshly groomed tail around her paws. She was happier then she had been in the longest time, so happy that she didn't even notice her daughter giving herself and Redglow abrasive looks. She felt immune to the world at that moment, but I am not falling for another cat, and it certainly won't end up like the last. She reassured herself, oh speaking of the last, I wonder where Dawnpaw is. Though maybe I shouldn't know, maybe I shouldn't care. She started to doubt herself, though these thoughts were quickly whisked away by the conversation her and Redglow were having. "So what kind of prey do you like most? My favorite has always, and will forever be, doves." her voice was full of amusement, even letting out a purr or two, happiness had never come this easy for her until now.

[CENTER @Branch of Life
@Rosemew
@TawnyNeedsACoffee[/CENTER]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Dawn'Paw felt bitterness and anger whirl in her heart violently, she then muttered under her breath."Disgusting...".Her misty blue eyes were clouded and dull as her mind went on a rampage.'Disgusting, she acts as if there isn't a care in the world! Quick'Feather is no mother, no lovey dovey mate and certainly not a kind cat! She doing this happy act just to torment me! To watch me suffer and beg for her to forgive me for nothing! This is absolutely sick!'. Dark thoughts upon dark thoughts piled up as she death glared the two warriors in rage and envy.

@Branch of Life
@Rosemew
@Branch of Life
--

Timberpaw hummed to himself, slightky rocking side to side. To entertain himself. His ears perked up hearing the blonde molly in front of him speak, his brown gaze traveling to her, then the other molly Dawn was looking at. "Who's that?" He asked curiously, looking at the molly who was sitting with a tom.
The idea dawned on him a bit. He saw some resemblance between her and Dawnpaw. Siblings? No...Her mother! It had to be. "Nevermind." He grinned, looking back at the apprentice.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 10th, 2019, 01:27 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

@Branch of Life
--

Timberpaw hummed to himself, slightky rocking side to side. To entertain himself. His ears perked up hearing the blonde molly in front of him speak, his brown gaze traveling to her, then the other molly Dawn was looking at. "Who's that?" He asked curiously, looking at the molly who was sitting with a tom.
The idea dawned on him a bit. He saw some resemblance between her and Dawnpaw. Siblings? No...Her mother! It had to be. "Nevermind." He grinned, looking back at the apprentice.
Dawn'Paw looked at Timber'Paw seeing a smile on his face before she growled in a Monotoned way."Before you get any ideas She is NOT my mother...she was merely an irresponsible she who gave birth to me,if you asked her she would say the same thing...".Her deadly glare returned to gazing at the two in hatred.

@Branch of Life
@Cave

RP Tracker
Old April 10th, 2019, 02:22 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Dawn'Paw looked at Timber'Paw seeing a smile on his face before she growled in a Monotoned way."Before you get any ideas She is NOT my mother...she was merely an irresponsible she who gave birth to me,if you asked her she would say the same thing...".Her deadly glare returned to gazing at the two in hatred.

@Branch of Life
@Cave
Redglow saw the two chattering and staring at them. Who can it be?? Dawn’Paw is one. Who is the other? Timber’Paw? Yeah that seems right. Quickfeathers new startled Redglow. “Doves are good but finches are better and you can fight me on it.” He meowed with his eyes glowing. The mostly black and red cat felt happy when talking to her, as he did with most cats.

(Sorry it’s short, I’ve been sick.)

@Cave
@Rosemew
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old April 10th, 2019, 10:34 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Redglow saw the two chattering and staring at them. Who can it be?? Dawn’Paw is one. Who is the other? Timber’Paw? Yeah that seems right. Quickfeathers new startled Redglow. “Doves are good but finches are better and you can fight me on it.” He meowed with his eyes glowing. The mostly black and red cat felt happy when talking to her, as he did with most cats.

(Sorry it’s short, I’ve been sick.)

@Cave
@Rosemew
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
@Rosemew
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Quickfeather followed Redglow's eyes to spot her daughter and another apprentice starting at Quickfeather and Redglow. She shrugged them off and continued the conversation in a playful tone. "Finches, they are smaller and aren't as juicy!" She exclaimed with a purr in her voice.
Old April 11th, 2019, 02:16 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Unhappy Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:

@Rosemew
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Quickfeather followed Redglow's eyes to spot her daughter and another apprentice starting at Quickfeather and Redglow. She shrugged them off and continued the conversation in a playful tone. "Finches, they are smaller and aren't as juicy!" She exclaimed with a purr in her voice.
DawnPaw having enough stood up her fur fluffed up making her look twice her actual size as she stormed over growling angrily."Look, not that I want to be any part of this love fest but could you stop, your lovey dovey talking is repulsive and disturbing on so many levels!". She growled as she mentioned her annoyance she then glared at QuickFeather before she faked a laugh."Oh but by all means if you must repeat the mistakes you have made then go ahead and do so, all I can do is feel sorry for the poor pathetic life forms that have you as their mother, I certainly am glad that you and that flirtatious mousebrain disowned me, spending one day with you two is like torture! You really were a match made in Starclan weren't you!".Saracasim and bitterness smoothly rolled off her tounge like it was natural until her deathly glare landed on the Tom."And you, don't even think about talking to me, I would rather not get involed with more idiots then I have too". She scoffed as she insulted him, she felt anger and rage inside yet why could she feel a bit of sadness in her heart? DawnPaw pushed the thought away as a scowl formed on her face,Almost forgetting about TimberPaw.

@Rosemew
@Branch of Life
(All good c: )

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 11th, 2019 at 02:18 AM.
Old April 11th, 2019, 08:21 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Thunderpaw read Eaglepaw's lips and dipped his head, respectfully. He sat a few fox lengths away from them , keeping his distance. He was a little on edge and didn't feel comfortable sitting with his siblings. The only one he was truely close to was Skypaw and he didn't want anything to happen to her.
Eaglepaw watched Thunderpaw as he say as well, farther away, and wondered why instantly. He had though Snowpaw and the tom were vlose, or at least Thunderpaw and Bellpaw. Maybe he preferred Skypaw. Where was Skypaw? He reminded himself to keep an eye out for the she-cat so he could say hi.

@Flippaw
@Greywind
@EternalBlaze
@GLaDOS

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 12th, 2019, 01:46 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglepaw watched Thunderpaw as he say as well, farther away, and wondered why instantly. He had though Snowpaw and the tom were vlose, or at least Thunderpaw and Bellpaw. Maybe he preferred Skypaw. Where was Skypaw? He reminded himself to keep an eye out for the she-cat so he could say hi.

@Flippaw
@Greywind
@EternalBlaze
@GLaDOS
Snowpaw looked guiltily down at his paws, avoiding Thunderpaw's gaze. He knew he hadn't been spending as much time with him as he used to, but he was busy these days. Especially with the whole darkforest training thing going on. He shook his fur and stood up. "I guess we could go hunting, its not like we do much as a.. group anymore."

@Lilyfur2
@Flippaw
@Greywind
@GLaDOS

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; April 12th, 2019 at 01:46 AM.
Old April 12th, 2019, 03:05 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post

Snowpaw looked guiltily down at his paws, avoiding Thunderpaw's gaze. He knew he hadn't been spending as much time with him as he used to, but he was busy these days. Especially with the whole darkforest training thing going on. He shook his fur and stood up. "I guess we could go hunting, its not like we do much as a.. group anymore."

@Lilyfur2
@Flippaw
@Greywind
@GLaDOS
Eaglepaw knew from the way Snowpaw looked at his brother that things were Rocky between them.
"Sure!" He mewed.
He hoped hunting would give everyone some time to refresh themselves. Anne hunting also meant he wouldn't get in anybody's way, which was what he preferred.

@Flippaw
@Greywind
@GLaDOS
@EternalBlaze

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3