Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:12 PM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:11 PM

Old February 6th, 2021, 10:23 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Taka was grateful that Nokosi had been spared. He looked at his back and could tell the time really was ticking with him. He would have to be quick. When they were released into a healer's den he went to work straight away gettign herbs and cleaning all his wounds before dealing with his back. "Oh Nokosi.... this is going to hurt. Forgive me." He began to give his treatment, which would be terribly painful, as he flinched at the noises Nokosi made as he tried to fix his back and close his wounds. He would repeatedly apologize for the pain, but there was nothing he could do, he might as well do it now while he was drugged. After taking nearly a good chunk of the day, his wounds were closed and he was done. "Oh Nokosi. I'm done. You'll be all better. I promise." He said curling up next to him, tired from the events today.

Braith narrowed his eyes as Taka and Nokosi get taken away and took a deep sigh as he saw the look on Aiya's face. They should leave very soon. VERY soon. His head turned to Ketsueki as he walked up to them. "I don't know. Perhaps not yet." He warned. "Maybe for now you do." He was still cautious of the healer. He had seen how he looked at things. He surely had no problems defying Ketsueki if he so chose.

"Oh really?" She grinned mischievously. "Well then let's make a bet. If I can make you wet sometime before we become official warriors of the pack. You have to do what I say for two whole days. And if you don't I have to listen to you for two days. Deal?"

(Nokosi is out of it lmao)

~0~

The alpha looked unbothered by Braith’s concerns. “If he tried anything I’ll use Nokosi again. Cut him up piece by piece until he understands I’m not to be messed with.” He didn’t flinch as he stared at the wolves before them, as they were dying slowly. The amount of wolves were coming to an end, only a few of them left. In fact there was only enough for one more group to come up. “After all, I’ll make sure to give him a new decor hanging up outside his den.” The alpha’s gaze was on the tail still left on stage. “It should serve him as a nice reminder dont you think Braith?”

However he stopped once he saw Aiya flinch at the sounds the wolves made while dying. He looked back to him with eyes that said ‘You should get her desensitized to this- after all she is going to be your mate.’ As the next group approached the stage he watched as Matasi stood to leave, saying his goodbyes before walking away to go and be with Celestia- a slightly panicked look in his eyes as he left. Before Ketsueki could say anything the dying cries echoed the area once again followed by the cheers of wolves around them. Aiya, once again looked at the ground, attempting to not looked as panicked as she was but she failed horribly. After all, this was the first time she had seen such death.

The white wolf stood, taking in a breath before talking. “That concludes today’s execution, you all must return to your duties. Off you go.” He waved his paw before looking back to Braith for any of his comments before they parted.

~0~

Matasi walked back hurriedly to Celestia. Taka was here too?! Why did Ketsueki leave Nokosi alive? He had to make sure Celestia never saw the two of them. He was almost home before he stopped dead in his tracks. He had to get the scent of blood off of him...it wouldn’t help if Celestia found out who he really was...especially not when her emotions were haywire.

A quick roll in the dirt fixed that before he entered the den. “Celestia?” He called out. “I’m back, how are you faring?”

~0~

Aiya could only hope that Braith would take her back to the den now. She knew that her pack wasn’t exactly peaceful but this...this was much more then she had expected. This was horrifying. How could some be cheering for this? Even if they were traitors...for their death to be that slow and...and for the one wolf...it seemed as if both Ketsueki and Braith enjoyed it...She shook the thoughts from her head and looked up to Braith with a weak smile- attempting to not be much of a bother as she waited for him to bid farewell to the king.

~0~

Czar laughed. “Then it’s a deal! You won’t catch me anywhere near that lake, so I have already won.” He chuckled. “I’ll be treated like a king for two days straight now...thank you for that.” He smirked to her.

~0~

As Kakó was out by the water getting his new coat of mud, he heard distant laughing and tensed, immediately rushing to some bush for cover- using tactics that Klaus had taught him. A bush rattled nearby and something seemed to dart near him. The young wolf panicked and ran away- he swerved to try and loose it but it seemed to be directing him somewhere. However he didn’t even think of that as his thoughts were that it was the leader of the pack. Unknowing to him he crossed the border and just as he did so he dived into some bushes, controlling his hard breathing as he looked around frantically for the thing that had been chasing him.

(Don’t question my tactics of getting him over the border shhh)
Old February 7th, 2021, 10:27 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

(Nokosi is out of it lmao)

~0~

The alpha looked unbothered by Braith’s concerns. “If he tried anything I’ll use Nokosi again. Cut him up piece by piece until he understands I’m not to be messed with.” He didn’t flinch as he stared at the wolves before them, as they were dying slowly. The amount of wolves were coming to an end, only a few of them left. In fact there was only enough for one more group to come up. “After all, I’ll make sure to give him a new decor hanging up outside his den.” The alpha’s gaze was on the tail still left on stage. “It should serve him as a nice reminder dont you think Braith?”

However he stopped once he saw Aiya flinch at the sounds the wolves made while dying. He looked back to him with eyes that said ‘You should get her desensitized to this- after all she is going to be your mate.’ As the next group approached the stage he watched as Matasi stood to leave, saying his goodbyes before walking away to go and be with Celestia- a slightly panicked look in his eyes as he left. Before Ketsueki could say anything the dying cries echoed the area once again followed by the cheers of wolves around them. Aiya, once again looked at the ground, attempting to not looked as panicked as she was but she failed horribly. After all, this was the first time she had seen such death.

The white wolf stood, taking in a breath before talking. “That concludes today’s execution, you all must return to your duties. Off you go.” He waved his paw before looking back to Braith for any of his comments before they parted.

~0~

Matasi walked back hurriedly to Celestia. Taka was here too?! Why did Ketsueki leave Nokosi alive? He had to make sure Celestia never saw the two of them. He was almost home before he stopped dead in his tracks. He had to get the scent of blood off of him...it wouldn’t help if Celestia found out who he really was...especially not when her emotions were haywire.

A quick roll in the dirt fixed that before he entered the den. “Celestia?” He called out. “I’m back, how are you faring?”

~0~

Aiya could only hope that Braith would take her back to the den now. She knew that her pack wasn’t exactly peaceful but this...this was much more then she had expected. This was horrifying. How could some be cheering for this? Even if they were traitors...for their death to be that slow and...and for the one wolf...it seemed as if both Ketsueki and Braith enjoyed it...She shook the thoughts from her head and looked up to Braith with a weak smile- attempting to not be much of a bother as she waited for him to bid farewell to the king.

~0~

Czar laughed. “Then it’s a deal! You won’t catch me anywhere near that lake, so I have already won.” He chuckled. “I’ll be treated like a king for two days straight now...thank you for that.” He smirked to her.

~0~

As Kakó was out by the water getting his new coat of mud, he heard distant laughing and tensed, immediately rushing to some bush for cover- using tactics that Klaus had taught him. A bush rattled nearby and something seemed to dart near him. The young wolf panicked and ran away- he swerved to try and loose it but it seemed to be directing him somewhere. However he didn’t even think of that as his thoughts were that it was the leader of the pack. Unknowing to him he crossed the border and just as he did so he dived into some bushes, controlling his hard breathing as he looked around frantically for the thing that had been chasing him.

(Don’t question my tactics of getting him over the border shhh)
Braith slightly put his head down to think. It wasn't that he didn't have faith that Ketsueki could make things work, because he always could, that was a fact. But he didn't seem to believe it this time. He had seen rebels before, you could control them easily once they broke, but Taka seemed broken all the time. "It should remind him where his place is, yes." Braith said, still deep in thought at the situation. He was silent afterwards until the end of the execution when he said his goodbye to Ketsueki and he nudged Aiya to leave and started walking back to his den.

Celestia was working hard to make improvements to the den and making it as clean as it could possibly be and she grew a smile on her face when she heard Matasi, walking up to him with a smile. "Matasi!" She said happily. "So, how was the meeting?" She asked, tilting her head curiously.

"You're gonna get wet. I am telling you now!" She shot back. "Just you wait. You're going to be doing what I say for two days." She said as she walked back to camp, basically forgetting why she was out here to begin with.

Almost as soon as the little pup crossed the border a wind started to pick up seemingly only around his area alone. And somewhere distant, a wolf, hidden and unknown to Ri, was smiling.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; February 7th, 2021 at 10:28 AM.
Old February 13th, 2021, 12:30 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Braith slightly put his head down to think. It wasn't that he didn't have faith that Ketsueki could make things work, because he always could, that was a fact. But he didn't seem to believe it this time. He had seen rebels before, you could control them easily once they broke, but Taka seemed broken all the time. "It should remind him where his place is, yes." Braith said, still deep in thought at the situation. He was silent afterwards until the end of the execution when he said his goodbye to Ketsueki and he nudged Aiya to leave and started walking back to his den.

Celestia was working hard to make improvements to the den and making it as clean as it could possibly be and she grew a smile on her face when she heard Matasi, walking up to him with a smile. "Matasi!" She said happily. "So, how was the meeting?" She asked, tilting her head curiously.

"You're gonna get wet. I am telling you now!" She shot back. "Just you wait. You're going to be doing what I say for two days." She said as she walked back to camp, basically forgetting why she was out here to begin with.

Almost as soon as the young wolf crossed the border a wind started to pick up seemingly only around his area alone. And somewhere distant, a wolf, hidden and unknown to Kakó, was smiling.

Aiya followed after him in silence for a few moments, before walking up next to him- attempting to put the whole situation behind her as she smiled to him. “Thank you for taking me to this event, it was an honor for me to be your guest.” Though she was still quite shaken by what she had seen, she was grateful to have been taken. After all, that wasn’t something that wolves her rank could go to normally. Though she did wish that the circumstances were better. “Do you need anything? Food? Water?” She asked unknowing how to start the conversation.

~0~

Matasi smiled to her. “Ah, it went well. We discussed topics in what to do regarding the end of the war. We are well on our way to getting back to normal.” He rubbed against her side and smiled. “How have you been doing?”

~0~

Czar rolled his eyes and walked after her, relieved that she had gotten better and had seemly forgot what had just happened. That’s what he was here for, after all- to make her feel better. “Yeah right. In your dreams.” He followed after her.

~0~

Kakó looked around him in a panic. “What the-“ He huffed looking around him. “What’s happening...” He backed into a tree and looked around him with. He had never seen this part of the territory before? Was he...had he crossed his he border?! He could barely tell the difference in scent- but wouldn’t he have been able to tell if he crossed such a strongly scented thing such as a border?!

Old February 13th, 2021, 06:00 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Aiya followed after him in silence for a few moments, before walking up next to him- attempting to put the whole situation behind her as she smiled to him. “Thank you for taking me to this event, it was an honor for me to be your guest.” Though she was still quite shaken by what she had seen, she was grateful to have been taken. After all, that wasn’t something that wolves her rank could go to normally. Though she did wish that the circumstances were better. “Do you need anything? Food? Water?” She asked unknowing how to start the conversation.

~0~

Matasi smiled to her. “Ah, it went well. We discussed topics in what to do regarding the end of the war. We are well on our way to getting back to normal.” He rubbed against her side and smiled. “How have you been doing?”

~0~

Czar rolled his eyes and walked after her, relieved that she had gotten better and had seemly forgot what had just happened. That’s what he was here for, after all- to make her feel better. “Yeah right. In your dreams.” He followed after her.

~0~

Kakó looked around him in a panic. “What the-“ He huffed looking around him. “What’s happening...” He backed into a tree and looked around him with. He had never seen this part of the territory before? Was he...had he crossed his he border?! He could barely tell the difference in scent- but wouldn’t he have been able to tell if he crossed such a strongly scented thing such as a border?!

Braith was silent and didn not respond right away to her as if he was thinking about what he was about to say next. "You didn't have to come." He said shaking his head. "No. I just should have just told you not to come. I didn't want you to see that.." He sighed. Now she was going to think he was a freak, a monster and leave him. "I just need some time to think..." She said finally answering her question after is rambling.

Celestia's eyes beamed with happiness. "Oh I'm so wonderful. A healer wolf came to check on me, told me he had to check something." She stopped for a moment. "It was a bit weird, but after he was done, he told me I was fine and then added the most wonderful news I've heard in a lifetime! It's why I'm doing my best to clean up here." She smiled at Matasi. "Can't have the den looking all dirty when our pups arrive."

"My dreams turn into reality all the time." She looked past him and gasped. "Hey what's that?" She said pointing at nothing in particular, but still sounding like something was there, seeing if he would turn around.

Out in the distance, a low laugh could be heard near Kako. "What's this?" The voice said. "It seems a wolf has gotten lost out here in the forest." The voiced seemed to be everywhere yet belonged to no wolf, not yet at least. "What's a wolf like you doing out here by your lonesome.....alone?"

Old February 13th, 2021, 06:50 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Braith was silent and didn not respond right away to her as if he was thinking about what he was about to say next. "You didn't have to come." He said shaking his head. "No. I just should have just told you not to come. I didn't want you to see that.." He sighed. Now she was going to think he was a freak, a monster and leave him. "I just need some time to think..." She said finally answering her question after is rambling.

Celestia's eyes beamed with happiness. "Oh I'm so wonderful. A healer wolf came to check on me, told me he had to check something." She stopped for a moment. "It was a bit weird, but after he was done, he told me I was fine and then added the most wonderful news I've heard in a lifetime! It's why I'm doing my best to clean up here." She smiled at Matasi. "Can't have the den looking all dirty when our pups arrive."

"My dreams turn into reality all the time." She looked past him and gasped. "Hey what's that?" She said pointing at nothing in particular, but still sounding like something was there, seeing if he would turn around.

Out in the distance, a low laugh could be heard near Kako. "What's this?" The voice said. "It seems a wolf has gotten lost out here in the forest." The voiced seemed to be everywhere yet belonged to no wolf, not yet at least. "What's a wolf like you doing out here by your lonesome.....alone?"

Aiya tilted her head, she wanted to ask what is wrong but she wouldn’t want to upset him further than what he already was. “As you wish.” She nodded, keeping a sigh from leaving her as she followed him in silence, appreciative of the fact that he at least tried to keep her from seeing those horrors. Aiya flinched slightly at the memories of the recent events but continued to walk on forward. As they approached the den she walked ahead of him to get his bedding ready for him, and began to fix it.

~0~

Matasi’s expression went from tired to shocked to overfilled with joy. “Really?!” He asked- his eyes slightly tearing up at that news. It seemed as if he was a pup again as he bounced around in joy before circling her and nudging her lightly. Before licking her all over. “That is amazing!! When? When should they be arriving??”

~0~

Czar immediately went to step in front of her- just in case there was any threat he’d protect her. “What?! Where?” He asked surveying the area that she pointed in.

~0~

Kakó growled. “Who are you?” He looked around him frantically to trying to find the source of the voice- yet it seemed to be coming from everywhere. This didnt sound like anyone from the pack. No...was their border inhabited by another pack? Did they have him surrounded? No- he would hear multiple voices...what was happening?!

Old February 13th, 2021, 08:30 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Aiya tilted her head, she wanted to ask what is wrong but she wouldn’t want to upset him further than what he already was. “As you wish.” She nodded, keeping a sigh from leaving her as she followed him in silence, appreciative of the fact that he at least tried to keep her from seeing those horrors. Aiya flinched slightly at the memories of the recent events but continued to walk on forward. As they approached the den she walked ahead of him to get his bedding ready for him, and began to fix it.

~0~

Matasi’s expression went from tired to shocked to overfilled with joy. “Really?!” He asked- his eyes slightly tearing up at that news. It seemed as if he was a pup again as he bounced around in joy before circling her and nudging her lightly. Before licking her all over. “That is amazing!! When? When should they be arriving??”

~0~

Czar immediately went to step in front of her- just in case there was any threat he’d protect her. “What?! Where?” He asked surveying the area that she pointed in.

~0~

Kakó growled. “Who are you?” He looked around him frantically to trying to find the source of the voice- yet it seemed to be coming from everywhere. This didnt sound like anyone from the pack. No...was their border inhabited by another pack? Did they have him surrounded? No- he would hear multiple voices...what was happening?!

Braith put a paw in front of Aiya befire she could get far in the den and he shook his head. "I think it's best you go and be with the she-wolves for now." He told her. It was more her her own good than anything. He knew she saw him as a monster that enjoyed the torture that was shown to him earlier. She wouldn't want to be with him again and he knew it, he saw in the way she flinched around him. "Thank you and the she-wolves for fixing up my den today." He said as he walked in and laid in his nest that was still in perfect condition from before.

She giggled at his excitement. "The healer said it will only be a few days before they arrive." She said looking down at her belly. "I hope we get at least two pups. Then we both can name a pup for ourselves."

With an evil grin, Athena looked to her brother and tackled her. "Works every time." She said pinning him to the ground. "You're so easy to fool. Getting you wet will be a breeze."

A wolf popped up behind him, a smile on his face, none of malicious intent or anything, but just a smile. "Oh but the real question is, who exactly are you? So far out of your territory, he said looking him up and down and around. "I wonder....I wonder if you're lucky."

Old February 13th, 2021, 10:08 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Braith put a paw in front of Aiya befire she could get far in the den and he shook his head. "I think it's best you go and be with the she-wolves for now." He told her. It was more her her own good than anything. He knew she saw him as a monster that enjoyed the torture that was shown to him earlier. She wouldn't want to be with him again and he knew it, he saw in the way she flinched around him. "Thank you and the she-wolves for fixing up my den today." He said as he walked in and laid in his nest that was still in perfect condition from before.

She giggled at his excitement. "The healer said it will only be a few days before they arrive." She said looking down at her belly. "I hope we get at least two pups. Then we both can name a pup for ourselves."

With an evil grin, Athena looked to her brother and tackled her. "Works every time." She said pinning him to the ground. "You're so easy to fool. Getting you wet will be a breeze."

A wolf popped up behind him, a smile on his face, none of malicious intent or anything, but just a smile. "Oh but the real question is, who exactly are you? So far out of your territory, he said looking him up and down and around. "I wonder....I wonder if you're lucky."

Aiya looked to him in shock. Was he- was he rejecting her? Did he...already have someone special? But...all that he had said to her, how he took her in...what would that mean? The she wolf opened her mouth but nothing came out, she didn’t know what to say...but she wanted to say something. Anything. But nothing came to mind. What could she say anyways? It was foolish of her to ever think she might have had a chance at perhaps being Braith’s mate.

After all, one couldn’t meet normally under these circumstances. No...it seemed like he was so far away from her always. Rank wise, and mentally. He just...never seemed willing. Maybe he was doing this as a way to pity her. Maybe that was just his plan from the start. Her eyes saddened at the newfound realization and she stood there for a few moments watching him enter his den. “Of course, Lord Braith.” She said loud enough for him to hear inside his den and turned around to go back to her designated area.

Might as well bring back the formalities if he had rejected her...it wouldn’t do her no good to be seen as disrespectful. Great Skies forbid that she might be executed like those she had seen beforehand. Part of her wished he would come out after her and call her back- but she chuckled in a bittersweet manner to herself. That only happened in fairy tales. And with that, she made her way back to her den...slowly.

~0~

Matasi’s eyes sparkled. “I would love that!” He smiled to her. “I’ve already thought of names for both genders...but...I won’t tell you yet.” He smiled to her. “It’s going to be a surprise.” He closed his eyes and rested his head upon her for a few moments before they shot open. “This den needs to be pup proofed!” He looked around panicking at all the sharp corners and immediately ordered for some moss to pad them up. He couldn’t risk anything. “Do you need anything to eat or drink?? You shouldn’t be over-exerting yourself this far into the pregnancy! Don't tire yourself out! I got this-“ He was clearly in a frenzy.

~0~

”Eh?!” Czar blinked up to her for a few moments trying to process what happened before it struck him. “Hey! No fair! I was trying to protect you- you know!?” His face was flushed with embarrassment as he realized he fell for her oh so obvious trap.

~0~

Kakó responded with a growl. How did he know that he wasn’t from here? Perhaps did he come in contact with the pack?? How did he make his voice go everywhere at once? “And what right do you have to know who I am?” He snarled, watching the wolf look at him before listening to what he said. “Am I what? Lucky? What does that mean?” Though he had a feeling he knew exactly what that meant: either he was killed- or he lived. It was quite humorous though, even though he was a fairly older apprentice he wasn’t quite large enough to take on any adult wolf. The sight of him prepping for a battle could make any grown wolf laugh.

Old February 14th, 2021, 12:26 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Post Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:

Aiya looked to him in shock. Was he- was he rejecting her? Did he...already have someone special? But...all that he had said to her, how he took her in...what would that mean? The she wolf opened her mouth but nothing came out, she didn’t know what to say...but she wanted to say something. Anything. But nothing came to mind. What could she say anyways? It was foolish of her to ever think she might have had a chance at perhaps being Braith’s mate.

After all, one couldn’t meet normally under these circumstances. No...it seemed like he was so far away from her always. Rank wise, and mentally. He just...never seemed willing. Maybe he was doing this as a way to pity her. Maybe that was just his plan from the start. Her eyes saddened at the newfound realization and she stood there for a few moments watching him enter his den. “Of course, Lord Braith.” She said loud enough for him to hear inside his den and turned around to go back to her designated area.

Might as well bring back the formalities if he had rejected her...it wouldn’t do her no good to be seen as disrespectful. Great Skies forbid that she might be executed like those she had seen beforehand. Part of her wished he would come out after her and call her back- but she chuckled in a bittersweet manner to herself. That only happened in fairy tales. And with that, she made her way back to her den...slowly.

~0~

Matasi’s eyes sparkled. “I would love that!” He smiled to her. “I’ve already thought of names for both genders...but...I won’t tell you yet.” He smiled to her. “It’s going to be a surprise.” He closed his eyes and rested his head upon her for a few moments before they shot open. “This den needs to be pup proofed!” He looked around panicking at all the sharp corners and immediately ordered for some moss to pad them up. He couldn’t risk anything. “Do you need anything to eat or drink?? You shouldn’t be over-exerting yourself this far into the pregnancy! Don't tire yourself out! I got this-“ He was clearly in a frenzy.

~0~

”Eh?!” Czar blinked up to her for a few moments trying to process what happened before it struck him. “Hey! No fair! I was trying to protect you- you know!?” His face was flushed with embarrassment as he realized he fell for her oh so obvious trap.

~0~

Kakó responded with a growl. How did he know that he wasn’t from here? Perhaps did he come in contact with the pack?? How did he make his voice go everywhere at once? “And what right do you have to know who I am?” He snarled, watching the wolf look at him before listening to what he said. “Am I what? Lucky? What does that mean?” Though he had a feeling he knew exactly what that meant: either he was killed- or he lived. It was quite humorous though, even though he was a fairly older apprentice he wasn’t quite large enough to take on any adult wolf. The sight of him prepping for a battle could make any grown wolf laugh.

Braith listened to her and heard her pawsteps go farther and farther away before sitting there, on the verge of...was he about to cry? He tried to shake off his emotions. What was he doing about to cry, of course it wasn't going to work out. He should've known. So why was there still something in his body that was hoping she would come back. It didn't even have to be soon, he just wanted her to come back. His thoughts went back to when they first truly talked and she tried to court him. Now he was here in his den, he was alone like every other time, but for the first time, he felt lonely.

Celestia's eyes showed sadness that he was keeping secrets from her, but they turned to amusement seeing him going around the den. "Matasi, it's okay." She said cutting him off and trying to calm him down. "The healer said I'm okay for another day or two as long as I don't to too much." She told him. "It's also good for me to get some type of movement in before I'm forced to stay in my nest, like someone is trying to do." She teased.

"And I appreciate it." She said, laying on top of him. "I'm glad that was your first response. It means I have a brother who cares. It's always a relaxing feeling to know that."

"It doesn't matter what right I have, the only thing that matters is that I know who you are." He chuckled. "No need to get so riled up." He told him, walking in slow circles around him. "I have no intention to fight you. I just want to...evaluate you quickly, on how I should judge you." His eyes scanned the wolf in front of him, measuring everything about the wolf. "Hmm..." He hummed. Finally after a moment of silence he laughed. "I suppose I should give you my name. I'm Karma."

Old February 14th, 2021, 12:44 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Braith listened to her and heard her pawsteps go farther and farther away before sitting there, on the verge of...was he about to cry? He tried to shake off his emotions. What was he doing about to cry, of course it wasn't going to work out. He should've known. So why was there still something in his body that was hoping she would come back. It didn't even have to be soon, he just wanted her to come back. His thoughts went back to when they first truly talked and she tried to court him. Now he was here in his den, he was alone like every other time, but for the first time, he felt lonely.

Celestia's eyes showed sadness that he was keeping secrets from her, but they turned to amusement seeing him going around the den. "Matasi, it's okay." She said cutting him off and trying to calm him down. "The healer said I'm okay for another day or two as long as I don't to too much." She told him. "It's also good for me to get some type of movement in before I'm forced to stay in my nest, like someone is trying to do." She teased.

"And I appreciate it." She said, laying on top of him. "I'm glad that was your first response. It means I have a brother who cares. It's always a relaxing feeling to know that."

"It doesn't matter what right I have, the only thing that matters is that I know who you are." He chuckled. "No need to get so riled up." He told him, walking in slow circles around him. "I have no intention to fight you. I just want to...evaluate you quickly, on how I should judge you." His eyes scanned the wolf in front of him, measuring everything about the wolf. "Hmm..." He hummed. Finally after a moment of silence he laughed. "I suppose I should give you my name. I'm Karma."

(Awe ;-; Braith )

Matasi blinked to her for a couple of seconds. “O-oh.” He shyly smiled. “You’re right. Sorry.” He laughed it off and sat down. “I’m still going to pup proof the den though.” He paused for a few moments. “But if you need some movement I can take you on walks around outside.” ‘I’ll just have to avoid the main part of camp...’ “That way you’ll get some exercise before having to lay down for the days to come.” He smiled to her, obviously trying to tuck away his pup-like excitement.

~0~

He huffed in response. “Yeah well it’s great to know I’ll have a sister that likes to trick me.” Czar nipped back and teased her, obvious that he was joking. “But your heavy now. Get off!” He whined and nipped at her paws lightly, ready to chase her home once she got off of him.

~0~

Kakó watched him- not trusting a single word that escaped his lips. Karma huh? that name sounded familiar...wait. "Ive heard about what that name means before." He huffed. "Talking about lucky and unlucky...are you trying to make some play on it?" He watched the wolves movements closely as he circled him. He may be some weaker young wolf- but his parents taught him well in the ways of manipulation and deciphering certain wolves. But this one? He was different. Kakó was just going off of pure guesses at this point.

Old February 14th, 2021, 11:11 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

(Awe ;-; Braith )

Matasi blinked to her for a couple of seconds. “O-oh.” He shyly smiled. “You’re right. Sorry.” He laughed it off and sat down. “I’m still going to pup proof the den though.” He paused for a few moments. “But if you need some movement I can take you on walks around outside.” ‘I’ll just have to avoid the main part of camp...’ “That way you’ll get some exercise before having to lay down for the days to come.” He smiled to her, obviously trying to tuck away his pup-like excitement.

~0~

He huffed in response. “Yeah well it’s great to know I’ll have a sister that likes to trick me.” Czar nipped back and teased her, obvious that he was joking. “But your heavy now. Get off!” He whined and nipped at her paws lightly, ready to chase her home once she got off of him.

~0~

Kakó watched him- not trusting a single word that escaped his lips. Karma huh? that name sounded familiar...wait. "Ive heard about what that name means before." He huffed. "Talking about lucky and unlucky...are you trying to make some play on it?" He watched the wolves movements closely as he circled him. He may be some weaker young wolf- but his parents taught him well in the ways of manipulation and deciphering certain wolves. But this one? He was different. Kakó was just going off of pure guesses at this point.

Celestia giggled at his hidden excitement. She pressed up to him. "A walk sounds lovely, though I've been managing with cleaning the den, it's proving to be enough and quite tiresome." She told him, taking a deep breath herself as emphasis. She has to do something to entertain herself while keeping active as she could. "But today might possibly be my last day to be as active as I wish I could be so I've just been on the move today."

Athena giggled before pawing his nose. "I'm not that heavy, you're the heaviest out of all the wolves here. Lay off the squirrels why don't you." She said sticking her tongue out before jumping off and taking a few steps away from him, just in case he tried to retaliate with anything.

He chuckled again. "Soon. Very soon you'll find out. I know you have some questions about me, I cannot answer them now. But it time, you'll know." With that, he very swiftly climbed into a tree and was one a branch in a tree.