Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:09 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:03 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:43 AM
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:03 AM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 10th, 2023, 11:10 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Justice Has Been Served [ WindClan Battle Healing ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
Even though Newtberry didn't like Asterblink rubbing their tail against his, he kept his mouth shut. He kept to himself for a reason. But when he saw Asterblink stopping every couple of steps and their pained breathing, he stopped."Hey, are you okay? You don't have to go. We'll...manage." Newtberry had never led a patrol before, let alone an herb patrol, as he was still fairly young, being 19 moons old, but he couldn't force Asterblink to go if they were experiencing pain like this. It would be pointless anyways, because they wouldn't be able to help, focusing only on whatever pain was bothering them. "We'll be fine, right Lichenpaw?" he sternly looked at the apprentice, trying to show that they should agree.

@FrostyGalaxy

33/100

Lichenpaw just shot a grin behind her, already running to leave.
Old September 10th, 2023, 11:15 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KataroAndTheHeather View Post

Asterblink
A tall non-binary cat with vitiligo and green/blue heterochromia

▲▼▲
Asterblink took a deep breath in and out. They had to ease the pain in their stomach. They had to help. What use would Asterblink be if they couldn't handle a small stomach bug?

"I'll be okay. Don't worry." Asterblink glanced at Lichenpaw. Oh dear. They left already.

"C'mon, let's go. We shouldn't leave such a small apprentice by themself!"

@Sleek & @FrostyGalaxy

"Well...okay." he finally conceded. He shrugged and followed the cat, who was already running to catch up to the naughty apprentice.

@FrostyGalaxy
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 10th, 2023, 11:39 AM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

Windclan lost? Fogfoot couldn't focus on that now, not while they were healing. At least that fishface Beanstar was dead. He must have been under non-stop siege to lose all of his lives so quickly. They battle wasn't for nothing. Fogfoot allowed Lightningpaw to clean their wound and help them with the poppy seeds. They felt their eyes close as they slipped back asleep.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune ]
Old September 11th, 2023, 02:10 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ [ COWTUFT ‼ ] ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧
┆彡 THE GENTLE GIANT
| WINDCLAN'S MEDICINE CAT | 25 MOONS ✮✮✮
✩。°°。✩ he . . him ➔ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears. scars cover his neck. x-marks on his shoulders and his left hindleg is covered in burn scars
╭₊˚purrks﹕monkey's paw, the collector, herb knowledge ₊˚੭
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧─ ────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────

⌦ .。.:* ✮ @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose

Goodness. His heart hurt like a kitten with the case of zoomies. Rapid and painful. Lightningpaw was already on the scene when Cowtuft was ready. Of course, he taught her well. It was so unnatural to see it in action. In his heart she was still wet behind her ears (not to say she still didn't have some kitten fluff on her) but it was starting to settle in his mind that her training was coming to a close. Originally, he had predicted he would do a proper Final Assessment. Quiz her on everything she knew. Trials. Something. Cowtuft's opinion shifted in a spur of the moment.

On a strange sense of pace, Cowtuft kept his distance. This was not too say he didn't kept watch. Keeping a soft smile on his face despite the possible confusion on what WindClan's medicine cat was doing. None of the injuries he could see were fatal. Not to say they were light, some of his clanmates definitely was in pain at the moment but it was nothing Lightningpaw couldn't handle. Cowtuft only saw to step in when it came to Berryfrost. She was bleeding on the floor. Heavily.

He approached his cousin swiftly with his bundle of herbs, offering a quick smile before setting to work. Unfortunately he had no a clue where there moss was. Thank the stars Cowtuft had sent out an emergency patrol for mushrooms prior to the battle. He gestured for her to take a seat, spreading his herbs out on the ground.

He had begun to chew a mixture of marigold and sunnyfuzzies while he stomped the mushrooms into the ground. He focused on chewing it to a pulp while he pressed the bits of mushroom and cobwebs against the large wound. He kept pressure, discarding the cobwebs once the bleeding had slowed enough. Cowtuft lathered her wounds in the flower poultice before wrapping them in cobwebs. His main focus was on her neck wound.

After he was finished he pushed burnet leaves and two poppy seeds towards her. "Eat.. pretty please..? Then you can rest..! It should heal.. in a couple of weeks.. we'll have to keep an eye on it.. for infection or reopening.." Floppy ears perked up as he listened to Lightningpaw quickly gather together an emergency patrol. Oh golly. She was correct. Good thinking really. They had at least one more marigold left from what he saw but he always got rather fixated on healing.

Cowtuft smiled, turning back to Berryfrost. After he was done, he could go check on Lightningpaw.

[ -1 mushroom, -2 cobwebs, -1 marigold, -1 sunnyfuzz, -2 poppy seeds, -1 burnet ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; September 11th, 2023 at 02:15 AM.
Old September 11th, 2023, 04:03 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

A small giggle bubbled from within as Lightningpaw covered her mouth, shaking her head humorously at Sleethound's words. "We all wind up the same sooner or later, love. But I'll definitely try to outrun death for a while," she mewed, a teasing smirk tugging at her lips as she read the warrior's body language.

The young calico saw the wince before he spoke and instinctually dipped her head as she rummaged through her herbs, picking two poppy seeds from the flower she'd brought with her. Handing them to Sleethound, she managed a more sympathetic smile at their admission. She was afraid the dandelion's numbing properties wouldn't be enough with a gash that deep. Gratefully, poppy seeds were plentiful in the stockades still - seriously, what had drained their resources so badly before the battle - so pain would be the one thing the medicine cat apprentice shouldn't have too much problems helping her patients with. "'Fraid as much would happen. Here. Take these two and nest rest. I want to see you tomorrow if you feel there has been a reopening of the wound and for clean bandages if needed. Other than that, I want you off patrols for at least a few days. That shoulder needs the rest."

Turning to Curlyeye, she noticed the tom just about ready to leave. His wounds gratefully nowhere nearly as bad as Sleethound's deeper gash, he forsought the poppy seeds as he stood up. Lightningpaw figured the dandelion might be working better on his more surface level wounds and nodded, offering a mock annoyed eye roll and grin as he decided to adopt Sleethound's earlier nickname. "Alright Curls. Just remember to stop on by if you change your mind, love," the younger molly called out, tapping her tail against the ground as she organized her herb bundle, getting ready to turn to the next patient.

-

@elsander [Sleethound] | @gs29513 [Curlyeye]
| No need to actually have Sleethound come back for a follow up unless wanted, but try to keep him off heavier roleplays for a few days at least while they heal. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 11th, 2023, 10:32 PM
brain dead

Newtberry exploded into the makeshift temporary medicine den, knowing Lichenpaw and Asterblink were hot on his heels. "Vwe bwot yuu da errrbs," he said, herbs muffling his speech. He dropped his load of 3 marigold leaves and 2 dandelions. "We brought you the herbs," he repeated.

(sorry for the short reply, i need to sleep)

@FrostyGalaxy @KataroAndTheHeather @Alchemist Kitsune
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 11th, 2023, 10:42 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

*-Lichenpaw-*
40/100
she/her | 7moons
small and scruffy calico she-cat with one blinding eye

True to what he thought, Lichenpaw was into the makeshift den almost right after Newtberry dropped his herbs, skidding to an almost disastrous halt behind him. Regaining her wits remarkably quickly, she trotted over to where the herbs were apparently being deposited, tail raised high, proud of her accomplishment with this direly urgent task, and deposited her own load down too.

"We got what you needed, Lightningpaw!!" She chirped happily, a prideful purr in her voice and a wide smile on her face.

[ +1 dandelion, +2 marigold ]

[ newtberry - @Sleek || asterblink - @KataroAndTheHeather || lightningpaw - @Alchemist Kitsune ]
Old September 12th, 2023, 05:10 AM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Asterblink
A tall non-binary cat with vitiligo and green/blue heterochromia

▲▼▲
Asterblink entered the medicine cat den, alongside the patrol.

"Yup. We have what you need!"

(3 dandelion.)

@Sleek , @FrostyGalaxy & @Alchemist Kitsune

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old September 12th, 2023, 08:56 AM
brain dead

"So, need us to do anything else?" Newtberry asked, pushing his herbs forward with a paw.
@FrostyGalaxy @KataroAndTheHeather @Alchemist Kitsune

Last edited by Sleek; September 12th, 2023 at 03:54 PM.
Old September 12th, 2023, 08:28 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

She was rushing back and forth, going from patient to patient as they arrived. She seemed to be almost done... no, scratch that. She seemed to be done. Her mentor had just gotten to the last patient brought. Berryfrost looked a right mess, although no worse than Fogfoot, thankfully. Of course, Cowtuft had taken care of her with what materials they had left. This singular battle had chewed through their herb stores like a ravenous beast. It would take quite a few patrols to place them back at the comfortable spot they were once in.

Choosing to ignore what she could not control for now - the one patrol she had sent would be here soon, regardless - she approached her mentor, a concerned look on her youthful features. "We took a serious banging there. Gonna have to cheer morale at some point, methinks. Good thing we managed to save everyone who got injured though... well... almost everyone, in any case," she mewed, her voice turning bitter at the memory of Puddleburr's corpse upon the battlefield. Mentally shaking the image out of her mind for now, she turned to face the black and white tom, her tail giving a light twitch before she spoke. "And you? Doin' alright, love?"

Lightningpaw didn't like to pry as a rule. Yes, she was a curious individual. Yes, she loved the gaining of knowledge more than anything else in the world. Facts, how the world worked, the mysteries of nature at her toetips. It was all fascinating to her. Idle gossip and forcing secrets out of individuals? Much less so. And yet she knew she couldn't be the only one exhausted. True, the medicine cats did not fight. Normally. But they were the ones left at the edge of calamity, sorting the pieces together and trying to make a whole out of the chaos that lingered behind. That merited at least a check up, as far as she was concerned. She wouldn't push the subject, but hopefully he would know she was here to talk if ever he needed to. Just like he'd always been there for her.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft]

@Sleet
The response for the emergency patrol is on my priority list, no worries.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Closed Thread