Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:18 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:40 AM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by ramen
Today 04:28 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:57 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Maybi
Today 03:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2020, 11:21 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
(Open)
--Creekpaw--

Padding out into the clearing, Creekpaw stretched. Another beautiful day. Smiling he looked around the clearing, he was looking for something to do. Entertain a kit, go hunting with a warrior. He was down for pretty much anything.
Crowkit was lounging in a spot of sun cat watching and bored out of his mind. He didnt care what it was but if something didnt happen soon he was going to go back to staring at that anthill for entertainment. Noticing the apprentice he cocked his head, inviting them over with a roll of the shoulders.
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:27 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Rani ]
--Creekpaw--

The blue point tom rolled his eyes softly as the kit called him over with a roll of his shoulders. He was a tad amused that he felt like he could just ask him to come to himself rather than coming over to the cat he wanted to talk to.
Padding over, Creekpaw smiled. "Heya Crowkit."
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 17th, 2020, 11:39 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
[ @Rani ]
--Creekpaw--

The blue point tom rolled his eyes softly as the kit called him over with a roll of his shoulders. He was a tad amused that he felt like he could just ask him to come to himself rather than coming over to the cat he wanted to talk to.
Padding over, Creekpaw smiled. "Heya Crowkit."
Crowkit gave a slow grin and gave a hum "Yo. Heading off somewhere or stuck in camp today? Asking because if you're not going somewhere I might just badger you for some secret apprentice knowledge to hold over everyone in the nursery." He rocked himself to standing with a dramatic huff like it was a huge effort and flicked his whiskers in jokingly.
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:50 PM
#RedInStead

[ @Rani ]
--Creekpaw--

This kit was odd... First of all, yo? What kit would speak like that unless they were trying to impress. And by the looks of it, Crowkit was trying to be cool. It made him cringe silently. As the kit mentioned him going off into the territory, Creekpaw flicked his ear. Did kit's not realize apprentices can't go out in the territory alone? "Apprentices can't go out into the territory with out a warrior, it's too dangerous to be alone. So yes, I'm staying in camp." Sitting down, the older apprentice looked at the small kit with a curious look. "What would you like to know?"

Old May 18th, 2020, 12:02 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
[ @Rani ]
--Creekpaw--

This kit was odd... First of all, yo? What kit would speak like that unless they were trying to impress. And by the looks of it, Crowkit was trying to be cool. It made him cringe silently. As the kit mentioned him going off into the territory, Creekpaw flicked his ear. Did kit's not realize apprentices can't go out in the territory alone? "Apprentices can't go out into the territory with out a warrior, it's too dangerous to be alone. So yes, I'm staying in camp." Sitting down, the older apprentice looked at the small kit with a curious look. "What would you like to know?"
"Seriously?!" Crowkit asked "Its our own territory I could get not going to the borders or like, old fox dens, but what could be so dangerous about windclan territory for a trained apprentice? Isnt that the point of waiting for a kit to be old enough to leave the camp? So that they're old enough and have some training so the territory is safe?" Crowkit prodded finally alert from his semi nap. "Your saying that even when Im an apprentice I'll have to stay, bored, in camp unless a warrior is fine with 'kitsitting'." He stared intently at the much older apprentice.
Old May 18th, 2020, 12:07 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

@Moonraven
Deerblossom padded back to camp. "Hey, I'm back. I accidentally chased a hare across the border into the outskirts and I got lost."

Click my dragons!
Old May 18th, 2020, 12:10 AM
#RedInStead

[ @Rani ]
--Creekpaw--

The tom's face turned to a bit of annoyance. He went out on patrols ever day pretty much and was happy when he had time to himself to eat and share tongues with his friends. He could understand a kit not knowing the dangers of the territory. Now, he would understand, "There are plenty of things that are dangerous in WindClan territory. Such as Eagles, hawks. You wouldn't want to be carried away, never to see the clan again would you? Then, there are the rival clans. At the gathering, two ThunderClan idiots killed a queen while she was out on a stroll with her mate. RiverClan lost four cats that day because an idiot killed a queen. Not all cats are honorable, remember that." He let that sink in. You could get easily killed on their own territory. It was unlikely but, it could easily still happen. Another scenario popped into his head. "Or, say you went for a run by yourself in the territory, safe right? Well, although it is unlikely but, if you weren't looking where you were running you could break a leg if you accidentally stepped into a hole. Such as a rabbit borrow, which are common in the territory." Creekpaw looked down at the kit. This was a time not to joke around, the territory was dangerous. "And, if you go out in the territory alone as an apprentice, your warrior ceremony can get delayed." As he himself was close to being a full warrior, Creekpaw wasn't going to take any chances.

Last edited by Wings; May 18th, 2020 at 12:11 AM.
Old May 18th, 2020, 12:17 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

[ @Rani; ]

Seedkit was keeping quiet over in the corner of the nursery. The molly hid in the shadows to hide her face. It wasn't something that she liked to do. She hated some cats to see her face. Some cats always asked her questions about what happened to it. There wasn't an exciting story behind it, she just so happened to be one of of those kits born different. Seedkit looked over at Crowkit, keeping herself hidden. "hello Crowkit.", she meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 18th, 2020, 12:22 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
[ @Rani ]
--Creekpaw--

The tom's face turned to a bit of annoyance. He went out on patrols ever day pretty much and was happy when he had time to himself to eat and share tongues with his friends. He could understand a kit not knowing the dangers of the territory. Now, he would understand, "There are plenty of things that are dangerous in WindClan territory. Such as Eagles, hawks. You wouldn't want to be carried away, never to see the clan again would you? Then, there are the rival clans. At the gathering, two ThunderClan idiots killed a queen while she was out on a stroll with her mate. RiverClan lost four cats that day because an idiot killed a queen. Not all cats are honorable, remember that." He let that sink in. You could get easily killed on their own territory. It was unlikely but, it could easily still happen. Another scenario popped into his head. "Or, say you went for a run by yourself in the territory, safe right? Well, although it is unlikely but, if you weren't looking where you were running you could break a leg if you accidentally stepped into a hole. Such as a rabbit borrow, which are common in the territory." Creekpaw looked down at the kit. This was a time not to joke around, the territory was dangerous. "And, if you go out in the territory alone as an apprentice, your warrior ceremony can get delayed." As he himself was close to being a full warrior, Creekpaw wasn't going to take any chances.
Crowkit was a generally layed back soul. After all most of his life had consisted of the nursery and the elders, dreaming and never yet going hungry. When your young its easy to think the world is kind, but better the truth be learned now, then to be blindsided later. His face was serious obviously thinking over the words. "Are other cats really so cruel?" Why would you want to just hurt another cat unless you had no other option?" He frowned "Seems.. stupid."
Old May 18th, 2020, 12:28 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
[ @Rani; ]

Seedkit was keeping quiet over in the corner of the nursery. The molly hid in the shadows to hide her face. It wasn't something that she liked to do. She hated some cats to see her face. Some cats always asked her questions about what happened to it. There wasn't an exciting story behind it, she just so happened to be one of of those kits born different. Seedkit looked over at Crowkit, keeping herself hidden. "hello Crowkit.", she meowed.
Finally noticing the molly in the corner Crowkit changed course and moved over to her sitting down close and scanning the nursery from the new position. "Morning. Or is it afternoon at this point? Anything interesting happening here today or is it just the normal antics?" He idly asked tail twitching as he watched the other kits playing or talking.
Closed Thread