Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:51 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 08:50 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 08:50 PM
Eyes on Me, Me Alone!
Last post by Blazing
Today 08:30 PM
Tales of Ghosts and...
Last post by Dust
Today 08:18 PM

Old April 14th, 2024, 08:18 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default the stars still shine for you [p]

Fawnlight - Former RiverClan Medicine Cat
She/they | 16 moons [at death] | No purrks
She had meant to bring them both here, both the young cats who she had kept an eye on for awhile. But with Minkpaw gone, and Fawnlight unsure how to reach cats who didn't dwell in RiverClan... she was at a loss. It was something she had been trying hard to get down, first with her kits. She knew at least Snowpaw was alive, but the she-cat traveled outside the Clan's borders, and it was like there was an invisible wall put up, one that the former medicine cat couldn't get over no matter how hard she tried.

But Cobwebpaw... she was still in RiverClan. Whether that was just for now or permanent, Fawnlight didn't know. But she didn't want to let another second go by without pulling the young cat into a dream. Because she knew - she understood. The heartache Cobwebpaw must be feeling, the way her dreams must've been shattered. The former medicine cat had felt the very same feeling when her position had been taken from her. She didn't know how to fix it, or even if she could - but she was sure as hell going to try.

Sitting beside the stream that ran past her little alcove, flowers blooming in the thick of the forever greenleaf that sprung up around her, Fawnlight waited patiently with a soft smile for Cobwebpaw to materialize before her. Around them a warm, gentle breeze would billow past, offering warmth to any living souls that appeared.

[ Cobwebpaw - @sillycreatur ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 14th, 2024, 11:34 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

Default Re: the stars still shine for you [p]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @taillow

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw's paws landed in soft green grass. it was warm, a gentle breeze softly ruffling her fur. somehow, she felt at peace. a soft smile crossed her face as she noticed the cat she had seen at the gathering. ' hi. uh.. fawnlight, right? ' cobwebpaw meowed quietly, not wanting to disturb the perfect calm that encompassed the alcove.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old Today, 12:34 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

FAWNLIGHT
she/her | former riverclan medicine cat | starclan spirit

A warm smile spread across her face. Fawnlight was pretty sure no one in the Clan remembered her - outside of a few faces, and her beloved found family. She didn't mind it much though; she had never really wanted any fame or "popularity" where that all was concerned. "Yes, that's right. And you must be Cobwebpaw." Her voice remained gentle as she gestured with her tail for the young cat to come sit beside her. "I hope it's alright I've brought you here. This is StarClan, and this place... well, it's my own little corner I've carved out." It was clear to tell; the small little den, the stream they sat in front of, the bountiful herbs that sprouted up all around them. Flowers lined the entrance to her den, all beautiful and vibrant in color.

"I wanted to see how you were doing. I know... that the decision that was made today must've been difficult for you." Settling down onto the warm grass, the former medicine cat turned her soft blue gaze to Cobwebpaw. "...And this is a safe space. You're welcome to tell me how you're truly feeling about everything." She hoped that this dream would be a space where the young she-cat would be able to get everything out.

Part of Fawnlight saw herself in Cobwebpaw. The fear, the uncertainty, the worry that she was doing something wrong. It had plagued her for the first several moons she had been appointed as RiverClan's medicine cat. A decision made by the stars, yes, and one that she wouldn't take back for the world... but her thoughts on it were different now that she had grown up a bit.

[ Cobwebpaw - @sillycreatur ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old Today, 11:53 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @taillow - fawnlight [ this actually got kinda long sorry ]
trigger warnings for this post: none

cobwebpaw dipped her head respectfully. ' yeah. ' she sat down next to fawnlight, the heartache from minkpaw's absence and the failure she felt encompassing her. the softness of the grass and the gentle burbling of the stream were making her feel much better, though. ' yeah. of course, no. ' she stuttered, a little bit intimidated. ' no, i don't mind at all. it's quite nice here. the space you have. very peaceful. ' cobwebpaw managed to return a soft grin, glancing up at the other cat.

' it was.. hard, yeah. ' she dipped her head at the acknowledgement of a safe space and quietly continued, gaze downcast. ' i mean, i've been working for a while. some part of me knew it wasn't forever. but it did feel really.. really nice to be helping. to be of use. ' she purred, voice cracking. ' mm. ' cobwebpaw met fawnlight's blue eyes with her green ones and smiled again. there was something about the other cat that just put her in a better mood. she was calming.

' the worst part is.. minkpaw left me. when fades- sorry, fadingsun- star? sun. announced the news. i'm not mad at you, or anyone, for it. it does hurt, of course, but i am going to keep working to be the best warrior, or future medicine cat.. ' cobwebpaw paused, swallowing with a barely held back sob. ' but she left me. just over that. i loved her, fawnlight. ' she choked this back, the feeling of telling someone her deepest secret overwhelming her.

' we were gonna go on together. if we hadn't even ended up as medicine cats, either of us, we were gonna be mates when we both got our warrior names. we really.. we especially were best friends. she was the closest friend i've ever had, along with eaglepaw. and she.. she just left me. ' cobwebpaw choked back a quick sob, wiping away tears with her paw unsteadily.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers