Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:35 PM

Old February 5th, 2017, 05:01 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
(She froze to death and she hadn't eaten for three sunrises, so she also died from starvation.)
(Oh well that was a bit random...okay I think...)

DarkKit looked over to see Hopekit rushing towards him, looking hysterical, tears streaming down her face. "Hi Hopekit. I'm feeling better now. Thanks for everything." He smiled but she didn't seem phased by DarkKit's injuries. He also noticed Hazelkit was staring at the ground, a grumpy look on her face. He felt a few drops of water on his face as the skies greyed. Then rain poured on them all. "We should get back to camp else we'll freeze out here...we'll talk then okay?" Then he pushed himself up and sprinted across the grass and into the camp entrance.
Old February 5th, 2017, 05:04 AM

My Mood: Lonely

A Small Apprentice sized shecat skurryed to hind in a near bush from the clan cats. (idk what I'm doing) she sniffed the air and noticed a sent of blood she hissed and nuged back.
Old February 5th, 2017, 05:07 AM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(Oh well that was a bit random...okay I think...)

DarkKit looked over to see Hopekit rushing towards him, looking hysterical, tears streaming down her face. "Hi Hopekit. I'm feeling better now. Thanks for everything." He smiled but she didn't seem phased by DarkKit's injuries. He also noticed Hazelkit was staring at the ground, a grumpy look on her face. He felt a few drops of water on his face as the skies greyed. Then rain poured on them all. "We should get back to camp else we'll freeze out here...we'll talk then okay?" Then he pushed himself up and sprinted across the grass and into the camp entrance.
Hopekit smiled and Hazelkit ran to her. They both ran over into camp. Hopekit ran after Darkkit. She noticed the sadness in his eyes. "What do we want to talk about." She purred, showing no sign of anger.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old February 5th, 2017, 05:15 AM

My Mood: Lonely

The small kittypet sticked her head out the bush seeing the two."Huh?" she mewed a bit loudly.
Old February 5th, 2017, 07:37 AM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightflameWC View Post

Nightflame sat back down, wrapping her tail around her paws neatly as she sheathed her claws hesitantly. "I know how it feels to be lonely," she snapped, her amber eyes glowing. "But I never thought that it would be a loner to start a conversation with me." She flicked her ears and stared at Tree, silent for a few heartbeats as her pawpads pressed against the cold, blank coat of snow. "I will let you stay here for little to no time." She meowed, almost reclutantly, but decided that giving the outsider a tad bit of a talk would be nice since she felt lonely herself.
"maybe we should stay in a tree so you wont freeze besides it looks like the snow is getting worse" he meowed at her as more wind blew at him along with snow. he looked at nightflame wondering if she was ok with this his tail rapped around his paws still looking at her.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old February 5th, 2017, 12:38 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
[Oh the foreshadow xD]

"I wouldn't say it's quite that bad," Almondpelt giggled. "They can be sweet." It was then that she realized she didn't have a definite argument for toms, as the only toms she'd ever met were the ones that got her mother pregnant with Almondpelt's many, many siblings, bred for shows. That wasn't the tom's fault, though, as their twolegs brought them, left them, then picked them back up. She then kept at Bushhunter's mats, thinking about her mother. The smaller she-cat saddened, wondering if by some miracle, her mother found her way to Starclan. She still kept at it though, remembering that she had a new family. 'Thunderclan is my family now, and they're all I truly need, right?' she thought.
{XD yep}
Bushhunter shrugged a little as though to say "okay, I tried to warn you" and then fell silent, the tip of her tail twitching as though she was thinking about arguing further but wasn't quite sure if she really wanted to or not. "Everything alright?" She asked in her rough, half-broken voice. She had often wished for a smoother, more interested voice...she imagined it wouldn't make her feel like as much of an outcast. She had always dreamed about being one of the best-like warriors, though she knew that was far from happening. And why? Because she wasn't pretty. Because she wasn't sweet. Because she was logical, not emotional, not crying over every silly little thing. Because she wasn't gentle. Because she just wasn't. Bushhunter could imagine herself as being gentle kind, sweet, pretty...in short, the type of cat who would be popular. She hated that view of herself, though. She knew Almondpelt probably wasn't too popular either...though she would get off lucky. At least she actually liked toms. Bushhunter hated them with everything in her. She knew how cruel they could be. She had seen them being abusive, being hard on their loves or mates, and sometimes- this was the worst of all to her- forcing them to have kits. Bushhunter had seen unwanted litters of kits killed by either jealous rivals or their own fathers. She was lucky- she had escaped. Everyone else, mm... Not so lucky. She hoped the same thing would never happen to Almondpelt. No matter how uneasy the truce between them was, she didn't wish the she cat ill.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 5th, 2017, 12:41 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

[open]

Fadingflicker sighed, her eyes bright with sarcasm as she thought to herself.
lotusfang
Old February 5th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
{XD yep}
Bushhunter shrugged a little as though to say "okay, I tried to warn you" and then fell silent, the tip of her tail twitching as though she was thinking about arguing further but wasn't quite sure if she really wanted to or not. "Everything alright?" She asked in her rough, half-broken voice. She had often wished for a smoother, more interesting voice...she imagined it wouldn't make her feel like as much of an outcast. She had always dreamed of being one of the best-liked warriors, though she knew that was far from happening. And why? Because she wasn't pretty. Because she wasn't sweet. Because she was logical, not emotional, not crying over every silly little thing. Because she wasn't gentle. Because she just wasn't. Bushhunter could imagine herself as being gentle kind, sweet, pretty...in short, the type of cat who would be popular. She hated that view of herself, though. She knew Almondpelt probably wasn't too popular either...though she would get off lucky. At least she actually liked toms. Bushhunter hated them with everything in her. She knew how cruel they could be. She had seen them being abusive, being hard on their loves or mates, and sometimes- this was the worst of all to her- forcing them to have kits. Bushhunter had seen unwanted litters of kits killed by either jealous rivals or their own fathers. She was lucky- she had escaped. Everyone else, mm... Not so lucky. She hoped the same thing would never happen to Almondpelt. No matter how uneasy the truce between them was, she didn't wish the she-cat ill.
As soon as she made sense of what Bushhunter had asked her, Almondpelt forced herself to be her usual happy-go-lucky self. "Everything's fine," she said, half lying. She cursed herself in her thoughts as she could tell the lie was very easy to detect. Was it her voice that gave it away? Or was it her eyes? Either way, she might as well fess up now before Bushhunter thought of her as a liar. "It's just, the whole reason I came to the forest is because my twolegs' home caught fire. I was out exploring past the Twoleg Place when it happened, and my mother and new siblings... They were locked in the dirtplace. When I went back and saw rubble... It was too late. They were all gone..." she said, starting to choke up. "When I came out here to Thunderclan, it was hard. And living through the fire that burned down our forest... It's just hard emotionally right now..." Almondpelt was surprised at how easy it was for her to talk to Bushhunter, allowing this she-cat that just a few moments before probably could have easily clawed her ears off and liked it. "Sorry, I don't mean to put any burden on you," she said with a wry giggle. "It's just really easy to talk to you." She glanced up, looking the she-cat in the eyes, her own golden amber eyes watery with tears that she fought so desperately to hold back. She then looked at her paws, feeling a strange heat creep up her body and into her ears, making them burn. "Sorry..."
Old February 5th, 2017, 10:31 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Still wrapped up in his moment of glory, it took Burstpaw a minute to reply. I did it! "Oh - could we maybe work on my vertical flip just a bit longer? I know I can handle it!" That much was true; the previous pain he'd felt after his numerous fails was slowly fading away, and he felt more confident with his new success. Of course, it was also the thought of being in a tree that made him nervous. I'd prefer to stay on the ground like normal cats, thank you very much! The apprentice was afraid of a lot of things, and height was high up on that list. He had no interest in becoming a squirrel!

The thought of going back to camp wasn't appealing either, as he'd learned a lot so far in just the small time frame they'd been in the cave. He didn't want to go back home, not just yet. I want to master this flip first. Wait until I tell Lightpaw and Cherrypaw that I can flip in midair! Burstpaw had always been the more cautious one, the kit who'd rather stay in the nursery, and now, as an apprentice, he felt the need to make up for it. Flipping and turning - and fighting in general - wasn't really in his comfort zone, so something like that would sure make them proud! "Let's do it." The confidence of his own voice surprised him, but he lifted his chin at Flamingarrow, almost daring him to argue.
Flamingarrow had to admit, once again, he was impressed by the endurance that Burstpaw was showing. "Alright then if you insist." He said with a shrug. He backed away and pointed to a spot of ground about three tail lengths away from the moss. "Stand there, and act like you're going to do the horizontal twist, just when your paws leave the ground, tick your head in and let your tail flip over your head. Hopefully, if you do it fast enough, you'll have the right timing to land on your paws. Although if you happen to miss the landing, well, that's what the moss is for." He said, trying to take some if the weight off the scene. Although he was pretty stressful for Burstpaw too. He couldn't get to many more falls like the previous ones. They were bound to start effecting him at some point.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 6th, 2017, 11:41 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
The small molly smiled at his response and flicked her tail slightly. "Don't worry Orchidkit I'll catch some food for ya if you want.", Timberkit smiled. Even if he did get better at hunting or not she would like to hunt once she knows how. Maybe will get her skills up too if she tried hard enough.
Timberkit purred innocently at her words. She was small but she knows things more than Orchidkit, well not much about the territory. Timberkit frowned a little bit when he said he could take down three foxes. "I'll bet three of my mice on that.", She said as her tail swayed slightly from side to side watching her ball of snow hit the tom.
She quickly bounded away only to end up getting hit on the shoulder. Timberkit hunched her back a bit and her paws under her body. She was getting ready to pounce on the tom though she didn't know what she was doing.
(i'm sorry for taking so long again :c)

He lifted a brow as she began to bet on his ability to fight off foxes. "Oh yeah? I'm tempted to take that bet, but a small kit like you needs as much food as they can get, right?" His orbs glittered with humor at this. "But then again... how could I possibly pass up the opportunity of a fun bet and some food involved?" His fluffy tail waved behind him as he thought about the future, picturing himself fighting of foxes that were threatening his clan - and they would all be watching him in awe, especially Timberkit.

Orchidkit was pleased when his own ball of snow hit her. I'm a natural! He thought proudly. Of course, this was similar to moss-ball. He was good at that too, but most kits were since it was such a simple game. All you did was throw a ball of moss at whom you happened to playing with. So now Orchidkit and Timberkit were putting their mad moss-ball skills into throwing snow balls at each other. They upgraded.

He noticed her crouching position, but decided to spring at her. His ears were flicking as he clumsily tried to rush his friend, playfully continuing their fighting. Anyone who saw him would know he had zero battled training. He wasn't too use to running in the snow, but he did love the fluffy white flakes that fell from the sky. The bigger tom almost trip as he approached Tiimberkit, but he was able to save himself at the last minute.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛