Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Something Broken [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 07:18 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:07 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:57 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 06:56 PM

Old August 23rd, 2017, 11:48 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Wandering~PRIVATE

@Suspiciousmindz
(Pluto meets Blazingstar)
Pluto ambled aimlessly throught the streets. The day was chilly, but they were numb to the cold. Casting a side glance to the road. They itched with urge to stumble in a cars path. Their pointless life could end quickly, but they chose not to. After all, they cared about Lola. The cheery old cat had been like a mother to the homeless kitten, and she would be lonely and sad without them. But still....
Old August 24th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Proud Undertale Trash.

Default Re: Wandering~PRIVATE

@Suspiciousmindz
Bump~
Old August 24th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

@Suspiciousmindz
Bump
Old August 24th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Blazingstar decided to simply take a break from the clans. It was a rather sudden decision, but he trusted Onyxwhisper to watch over them while he was away for a few hours. It was only going to be a few hours. He would be back before sunset and it would've been like he never left at all. He needed a break sometimes and he finally took one, though he wasn't liking the twolegplace at all. The dog scent was everywhere and the monster that rolled by were bringing back horrible memories. He could only hear them from a distance and still it shook his soul. Blazingstar would never get near another Thunderpath. It didn't matter to him anymore. If you were stupid enough to run onto one, you were dead. He learned that the hard way and to avoid that situation again, he stuck to the tree line of the houses. He was in people's backyards, balancing on fences, darting in and out of houses. Yet, you never saw he take one step towards the Thunderpath, only towards the trees.

@Captain Toad

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 24th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

Pluto sat down staring at the road. I just want to sleep. I just want to rest. he thought. Then he slowly padded to the middle of the road and waited for a car to come seal his fate.
Old August 26th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Just A Fossil

@Captain Toad

His attention was seized by a small figure causally strolling across the hard asphalt of the Thunderpath. At first, the leader wasn't surprised, seeing that kittypets were accustomed to this sort of thing. It wasn't until the kit just stopped walking and sat themselves down did Blazingstar begin to care. What are they doing? he inquired mentally, only padding a bit closer, closing the space between them by a few yards. He stopped at the edge of the yard. Where the grass met the sidewalk so Blazingstar could easily speak to the kitten from there. Once again he was in this situation. However, something in him changed from the old times. The ginger tom wouldn't step a paw onto the black road. It wasn't happening no matter what. Just being this close was making him freeze up. "You shoul- shouldn't be out there, k- kit! he called. The stutter in his voice was very rare. Blazingstar never had fear, not until he was staring horrible memories in the face. It triggered the flight response within him.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 26th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

Pluto started at the voice, and turned in its direction. A full grown cat was standing there, fear and concern in his eyes. And for a moment, he could feel the presence of hundreds of animals who had succumbed to the road. They were whispering. Don't do it! They pleaded. Don't you have family? Pluto halted. They were right. Lola. What about her. How could they be so selfish? And the cat on the side of the road. He would think it was his fault that Pluto had died. Lost in thought, they forgot about the car.
Its glowing eyes hungry, iit sped toward them. Instinct sprang in, and Pluto leaped to the side just in time as the car roared past.

Last edited by Captain Toad; August 27th, 2017 at 11:46 AM.
Old August 27th, 2017, 09:45 AM
Just A Fossil

@Captain Toad

If you were following the RPs, you should've noticed the hints there. Blazingstar is physically incapable of running out onto the Thunderpath due to a previous horrific experience. It's more a phobia than a fear and it's simply the only thing Blazingstar can't purposefully put himself in again.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; August 27th, 2017 at 09:45 AM.
Old August 27th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Proud Undertale Trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
@Captain Toad

If you were following the RPs, you should've noticed the hints there. Blazingstar is physically incapable of running out onto the Thunderpath due to a previous horrific experience. It's more a phobia than a fear and it's simply the only thing Blazingstar can't purposefully put himself in again.
Oh sorry, my mistake., I'll fix it.
Old August 29th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Toad View Post
Pluto started at the voice, and turned in its direction. A full grown cat was standing there, fear and concern in his eyes. And for a moment, he could feel the presence of hundreds of animals who had succumbed to the road. They were whispering. Don't do it! They pleaded. Don't you have family? Pluto halted. They were right. Lola. What about her. How could they be so selfish? And the cat on the side of the road. He would think it was his fault that Pluto had died. Lost in thought, they forgot about the car.
Its glowing eyes hungry, iit sped toward them. Instinct sprang in, and Pluto leaped to the side just in time as the car roared past.

The blood roared in Blazingstar's ears as he shut his eyes tight to brace himself to hear the horrible thump. The noise of bones cracking and life draining from a cat's body. The noise that terrified Blazingstar so much. A few heartbeats passed and the car sounded as if it zipped by without hitting anything. Slowly, the shaky leader's golden hues opened again to reveal a tattered kitten on the side of the Thunderpath. He could feel his breaths coming in gasps and in that moment, Blazingstar realized just how afraid he was of the asphalt that lay before him. He took a few rapid paces backwards, shaking his head, and rubbing his face with his paws to clear his mind. Nothing happened. The kitten is fine. You're fine. He repeated to himself before looking at the lone kit. "Are you.... crazy?" he suddenly exclaimed without thinking through it very much. He didn't mean it offensively, but the tone of his voice was rough, stern.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL