Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:58 PM
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Foxine
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 08:57 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 08:42 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:37 PM

Old January 2nd, 2018, 01:46 PM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Larkeye yawned and rested her head on her paws. Nothing one sees fit to be interested in here, she thought. Closing her pale green orbs, she waited to doze off. If anycat needs me, they know where to find me. She waited. And waited. Rolling over, she found herself staring at the ground. Huffing, she pushed herself up and padded around the clearing, tail tip twitching. She laid down again and was returned to staring,
her head on her front paws. I was just about to doze off before, but when I TRY to sleep? This is ridiculous. The brown-and-cream she closed her eyes again, trying to at least make it appear she was sleeping.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 03:09 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
chivewhisker stopped in his path to the fresh kill pile to the sound of his name. he turned around to see the same weird-looking brown stranger that had been standing in front of him before he had entered camp- apparently he should have struck up a conversation rather than ignoring him.
"hello!" he chirped with welcoming round eyes. but upon further investigation, chivewhisker realized that this cat wasn't like what he expected. this feline seemed to know his name, but didn't smell like RiverClan; therefor he couldn't have known his name at all. how odd...
"oh, you mustn't be from here huh?" he meowed before the other cat could. "well then you should see the leader! i'm sure he's around here somewhere," chivewhisker investigated the clearing with his eyes, speaking as he stared unknowingly at the leader's den. rather unsightly of a clan cat to invite an outsider directly into camp without regarding the law to protect his clan. but chivewhisker could be passed as... hardly a warrior at all.
(so, i suppose you can just jump right into twig and fallenstar's interaction; i'll leave you to it. anyways, pm me when we can roleplay twig and chive again!))
(Yes, thank you! I will definitely message you for their next interaction. I can see a great budding relationship between the two!)

Ever confused at Chivewhisker's odd behavior, Twig just simply stared at him as he explained the leader was around somewhere. No longer did he believe that his inadequate attention to a stranger such as Twig was a Clan defense tool; he had led him straight to camp. Now, the brown tom was just simply puzzled. Hopefully not all Clan cats were like this, but he had to admit a he had a bit of a soft spot for the tom. After all, Chivewhisker had led him to RiverClan.

Regardless, Twig shook his head, a smile taking place of the momentary confusion. "Thank you, Chivewhisker," he mewed to his new friend - at least, he considered him one - before dipping his head, remembering the manners his mother had taught him. Without another moment of hesitation, he quickly made his way towards the den that Chivewhisker had been looking at, curiosity telling him that this must be where the leader of RiverClan resided.

Last edited by Mauve; January 2nd, 2018 at 03:09 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 04:45 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
"Hey it's ok slow down and take your time when you talk it might help a little now tell me what we're you playing" stoneblaze asked with a smile
Galekit puffed his grey fur against another chilly gust of wind. It ruffled his earfur, and he shivered in spite of himself. Slow down when you talk, it might help. The tom kit twitched his tail. He didn't need that advice again. He had head it so many times, Galekit was afraid people thought it was his custom title. Not true, ofcourse, but one couldn't help himself at times. Nothing seemed to help...

Drawing himself from his sullen thoughts with a lash of his tail, Galekit looked up and met Stoneblaze's gaze evenly with his own pale green one. "I was play-playing catch the snow-snow-snowflake." Before the other could ask how he played it, the kit plowed on without a pause. "All I'm do-do-doing is j-jumping up and c-c-catching a s-s-snowflake-ake-ake." He finished with a sigh. That's was no better than the first time.
@Drago Victinius Bloodward

Last edited by Jynx; January 8th, 2018 at 06:14 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 01:36 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherryclouds View Post
Larkeye yawned and rested her head on her paws. Nothing one sees fit to be interested in here, she thought. Closing her pale green orbs, she waited to doze off. If anycat needs me, they know where to find me. She waited. And waited. Rolling over, she found herself staring at the ground. Huffing, she pushed herself up and padded around the clearing, tail tip twitching. She laid down again and was returned to staring,
her head on her front paws. I was just about to doze off before, but when I TRY to sleep? This is ridiculous. The brown-and-cream she cat closed her eyes again, trying to at least make it appear she was sleeping.

(hope you don't mind me roleplaying with you love )
The grey molly padded out of the warriors den, her tail tip dragging across the dusty ground. She had woken up earlier for the dawn patrol, and sadly couldn't go back to sleep. She yawned and licked her chops as her ocean blue hues raked over the fresh kill pile, she hadn't realized just how hungry she was. Seablaze took a single step forward, but stopped when she heard movement to her side. Being the curious feline she was, she swiveled her head and spotted a molly who was seemingly having troubles sleeping. Just then her motherly side kicked in, and she began to pad towards the creamy brown feline. "Is something wrong?" she asked, tilting her head to the side, her tail twitching behind her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
(Yes, thank you! I will definitely message you for their next interaction. I can see a great budding relationship between the two!)

Ever confused at Chivewhisker's odd behavior, Twig just simply stared at him as he explained the leader was around somewhere. No longer did he believe that his inadequate attention to a stranger such as Twig was a Clan defense tool; he had led him straight to camp. Now, the brown tom was just simply puzzled. Hopefully not all Clan cats were like this, but he had to admit a he had a bit of a soft spot for the tom. After all, Chivewhisker had led him to RiverClan.

Regardless, Twig shook his head, a smile taking place of the momentary confusion. "Thank you, Chivewhisker," he mewed to his new friend - at least, he considered him one - before dipping his head, remembering the manners his mother had taught him. Without another moment of hesitation, he quickly made his way towards the den that Chivewhisker had been looking at, curiosity telling him that this must be where the leader of RiverClan resided.
The ebony feline had just woken up, and was padding toward the fresh kill pile, his fluffy tail trailing behind him. He would be lying if he said he wasn't exhausted, he had stayed up most of the night, he was still getting used to sleeping by himself. The let out a yawn and tried his hardest to shake off the sleepiness, but to no avail, it still clung to him. It was fairly chilly out, even for him, as soon as he stepped out of his den he let out a shiver. To be fair it was leaf-bare, but today seemed to be the coldest by far, which meant he would sent out patrols and apprentices to find freshkill and moss for the queens, elders, and the medicine cat.

Fallenstar stopped for a second and looked around the clearing, noticing the cats bunched together, trying to fend off the cold. He blinked in surprise when he noticed a new face, he had never seen that tom before, and as he lifted his muzzle to catch the scent of the newcomer, he held no smell of any clan, which meant he was either a loner, rouge, kittypet, or a former Dusk Syndicate member. The tom watched as a warrior shot the new tom a smile and padded off, of course he wasn't mad, he always welcomed new to the clan, but, he wasn't sure if it was the best idea to welcome newcomers into Riverclan during leaf-bare, the fresh kill pile was as spare as it could be. He had barely been eating during this time, there were many other felines who needed the food more than himself.

He padded forward and dipped his head in greeting towards the newcomer, his lapis hues danced with curiosity, and held slight suspicion. Though Twig seemed like a careful and kind cat, anything was possible. "Greetings, what brings you to Riverclan?" he asked, sitting himself down and wrapping his tail around his paws in one, swift motion. He studied the tom, he was thin, or well thin compared to the leader, but he still considered that thin, he needed food, and it was quite chilly out, possibly a place to stay. He flicked his ear and looked back up at Twig's face, keeping direct eye contact, he had seen all he needed to see, now was the personality of the loner. Of course, he already seemed polite and kind, but what else could be laying dormant within?

" Sorry, how rude of me, my name's Fallenstar, I'm the leader of Riverclan." he stated, "What might your name be?" he asked, slightly tilting his head to the side. Saying his name left a bad taste in his mouth, and announcing himself as leader only made it worse, but he had seen other leaders do the same thing, and it was only polite to introduce himself to a newcomer.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 3rd, 2018, 01:45 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

The small orange and white tabby she cat had her paws crossed neatly over each other. Her body laid so delicately umong the other burly warriors by her sides, all but a small wiry grey tom who slept next to her. She wasn't actually sleeping it only looked like she was with her head nestled between her white paws and her deep and heavy breathing. Despite her peaceful expression and heavy relaxed breaths daisyshade was full of complete turmoil over the recent battle and the whole family discussion she had recently been having even though she had visited juniperpaw to confide in her wisdom, she had come away feeling awfully empty and feeling even worse than she had before. Taking a walk or occupying herself with mistpool or even visiting juniperpaw would help her get her mind off her own life so she could enduldge herself with others. Just as she was about to sit up pawsteps filled her mind and her ears slightly perked at the noise. She didn't sit up nor open her eyes at first until the shadow of a cat fell over her body. The orange and white tabby she cat raised her head blinking her eyes to adjust to the bright light filtering through the entrance. Once her eyes had focused she saw the rugged features of fallenstream- err fallenstar more like it. Why would he be here? pulling on a delightful smile the tabby pulled herself to her paws and swept her tail over her paws in a comfortable seated position. "Fallenstar" she greeted in a hushed voice. "Are you looking for someone particular?" she meowed.

There was not really any reason for daisyshade to be even slightly surprised that fallenstar was here, his nest was desolate on the far side of the den Laying alone with nobody sleeping within it. And if she recalled correctly he would problably be visiting just to see it or pick out a few warriors for some patrols. Mhm. I should offer to go ahead on a patrol. Perhaps in enough time to get something for tumblestep before he wakes up. without saying another word the molly carefully picked her way towards the leader than slipped out beside him. She was just small enough to pass by him and not be in his way as she stepped out into the bright dawn light. She quickly stretched out her limbs and turned back to face him with a pleasant smile, "I didn't wanna wake anybody, are you looking for some cats for a patrol or something?" she meowed curling her tail by her flank as she looked at the large ebony coloured leader. As she studied him she could see the dips in both his cheeks and his ribs jutting out on each side, she hadn't ever been close enough to him to formally congratulate him or even see him like this. He looked starved and sleep deprived which made her feel slightly uncomfortable. Whilst his clan fed happily and enjoyed the occasional extra piece of prey, he watched them and starved himself? Wether or not it was choice or just being too nice to take anything for himself or even if he was too busy to, he looked awful despite his smile. Daisyshade claws flexed and plucked a few blades of dying grass from the ground. I couldn't ask him up front about it. That's just rude. without really knowing it she had become more aware of his problem than her own and was now fully intent on fixing it, as she always had been about other acts problems. Even if they didn't want her help.
The tom perked his ears as he heard his name being called, from inside the Warriors den even. As he spotted a familiar face he took a step back to give the molly room, making sure not to step on anyone's tails. He dipped his head and looked at the molly, his gaze unwavering. He gave the orange feline a soft smile and shook his head "Hello Daisyshade, and no, I'm not, just sniffing around I suppose." he stated, taking one last glance into the Warriors den. From a distance, the orange molly looked like Honeypool, and for a mere second, he felt so elated, he felt so relieved. And of course, once he realized who it was, he felt all of that get ripped away within seconds. He wouldn't state it aloud, of course he was happy to see her, he was always to see his warriors in good shape, but, he missed the missing feline, more than words could describe.

Fallenstar flicked his tail and blinked as the molly offered to go on patrol. He had already sent out an evening patrol, and had already sent out the last hunting patrol for the night, there was no need to send another one. He shook his head and sat himself down, "There's no need, I just sent out the last two patrols for the night. But thank you for offering, if you're still up for it I could put you in the dawn patrol tomorrow?" he offered, wondering if she truly wished to be apart of a patrol, of it was just because he was here.

The ebony feline licked his chest for a second, cleaning and reordering it, after all, it was a filthy mess at the moment. " Anyways, how are you? I've seen you go in and out of the medicine cat den recently. Is everything alright?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. He didn't wish to pry, but he cared for his clanmates safety, they were all immensely important to him. If she was sick this late into Leaf-Bare, there would be a problem. Of course, if she didn't wish to speak about it he wouldn't pry of course, after all, he never really told much about his past, or what was bothering him, why should she or other's just because he asks? "Of course, if it's a personal matter, you don't need to ask." he added, his whiskers twitching as he focused his attention to his paws momentarily.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 3rd, 2018, 05:04 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The ebony feline had just woken up, and was padding toward the fresh kill pile, his fluffy tail trailing behind him. He would be lying if he said he wasn't exhausted, he had stayed up most of the night, he was still getting used to sleeping by himself. The let out a yawn and tried his hardest to shake off the sleepiness, but to no avail, it still clung to him. It was fairly chilly out, even for him, as soon as he stepped out of his den he let out a shiver. To be fair it was leaf-bare, but today seemed to be the coldest by far, which meant he would sent out patrols and apprentices to find freshkill and moss for the queens, elders, and the medicine cat.

Fallenstar stopped for a second and looked around the clearing, noticing the cats bunched together, trying to fend off the cold. He blinked in surprise when he noticed a new face, he had never seen that tom before, and as he lifted his muzzle to catch the scent of the newcomer, he held no smell of any clan, which meant he was either a loner, rouge, kittypet, or a former Dusk Syndicate member. The tom watched as a warrior shot the new tom a smile and padded off, of course he wasn't mad, he always welcomed new to the clan, but, he wasn't sure if it was the best idea to welcome newcomers into Riverclan during leaf-bare, the fresh kill pile was as spare as it could be. He had barely been eating during this time, there were many other felines who needed the food more than himself.

He padded forward and dipped his head in greeting towards the newcomer, his lapis hues danced with curiosity, and held slight suspicion. Though Twig seemed like a careful and kind cat, anything was possible. "Greetings, what brings you to Riverclan?" he asked, sitting himself down and wrapping his tail around his paws in one, swift motion. He studied the tom, he was thin, or well thin compared to the leader, but he still considered that thin, he needed food, and it was quite chilly out, possibly a place to stay. He flicked his ear and looked back up at Twig's face, keeping direct eye contact, he had seen all he needed to see, now was the personality of the loner. Of course, he already seemed polite and kind, but what else could be laying dormant within?

" Sorry, how rude of me, my name's Fallenstar, I'm the leader of Riverclan." he stated, "What might your name be?" he asked, slightly tilting his head to the side. Saying his name left a bad taste in his mouth, and announcing himself as leader only made it worse, but he had seen other leaders do the same thing, and it was only polite to introduce himself to a newcomer.
Twig had been set on reaching the den and determined to not let another feline get in his way before he spoke with the leader - or better, ran into Reedtail himself. He had waited moons for this day, and now that he was in the RiverClan camp, he was one step closer to reuniting with his father, and then returning home to Zoie and his beloved hillside home. It wasn't until he heard a mumbled voice that his thoughts broke, and the brown tom turned his head, his pale green eyes landing on a fluffy black tom. The same smell that had accompanied Chivewhisker rolled off this stranger in waves, and as he introduced himself, a tiny flicker of hope lit up Twig's chest.

"You're the leader of this Clan?" he asked, almost in disbelief as he stared wide-eyed. His muscles felt tense, though did not appear to make him threatening in anyway. If anything, Twig looked to be a young kit learning the wonders of StarClan for the first time, to any members of the Clan passing by. He cleared his throat once it dawned on him that he was staring, and he dipped his head rather low to show respect and submission; the last thing he wanted to do was anger the leader of his father's Clan, and possibly a friend of his fathers.

Once leveling his gaze with Fallenstar's, Twig opened his mouth to speak. "My name is Twig," he introduced himself, forcing himself to remember his manners instead of just blundering through with the question that was burning in his mind. "I'm actually here in search of my father. He... well, I was told his name is Reedtail, and that he was a warrior of RiverClan." As he finished speaking, his voice faltered just a bit. Waves of hope washed over him, and a hopeful flame lit up his gaze. Twig's heart pounded against his chest as blood roared in his ears. Was his father in the camp right now? Had he passed him? Despite all these nagging distractions, the skinny brown tom forced his gaze to remain steady with Fallenstar's so as to not show disrespect.

"I know I don't have RiverClan scent, or any way to prove he was my father, but..." Twig trailed off, for the first time glancing at his paws as they twitched nervously. It was unlike him to be cautious like this, to not barge forward with the answers. But his nerves had got the best of him, and suddenly a flicker of doubt lingered in his heart. What if Zoie had been mistaken? What if he wasn't the son of a great Clan warrior, like she had told him? What if... There was no time for 'what if's' or doubts, and as he pushed those thoughts away, Twig forced himself to lock eyes with the RiverClan leader once more, silently praying to the universe that he would receive the answer he had spent a moon traveling in search for.

(if you would like to read his father Reedtail's backstory since he was a RiverClan warrior, it is right here on his character page! I read a bit of the history of the site when I joined, and planned it so that Twig went searching for his father right after he died at the Gathering battle.)

Last edited by Mauve; February 2nd, 2018 at 01:45 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 06:06 PM

(hope you don't mind me roleplaying with you love )
The grey molly padded out of the warriors den, her tail tip dragging across the dusty ground. She had woken up earlier for the dawn patrol, and sadly couldn't go back to sleep. She yawned and licked her chops as her ocean blue hues raked over the fresh kill pile, she hadn't realized just how hungry she was. Seablaze took a single step forward, but stopped when she heard movement to her side. Being the curious feline she was, she swiveled her head and spotted a molly who was seemingly having troubles sleeping. Just then her motherly side kicked in, and she began to pad towards the creamy brown feline. "Is something wrong?" she asked, tilting her head to the side, her tail twitching behind her.

The restless RiverClan warrior lifted her head,
ears swiveling to the voice that had spoken. She noticed a grey feline treading lightly towards her. "Ah, greetings. No, nothing wrong. Just bored." Larkeye meowed. Looking down and unsheating a claw, she pulled up a bit of soil from where she lay. "Just. Bored." Looking up again, she put her paw under her chin. "And you?" She asked. The molly's pale gaze swept up and down the length of Seablaze's body. She seemed like a machine, checking for weaknesses or soft points. She refocused her eyes on Seablaze's, and put her paw down.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 07:40 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The tom perked his ears as he heard his name being called, from inside the Warriors den even. As he spotted a familiar face he took a step back to give the molly room, making sure not to step on anyone's tails. He dipped his head and looked at the molly, his gaze unwavering. He gave the orange feline a soft smile and shook his head "Hello Daisyshade, and no, I'm not, just sniffing around I suppose." he stated, taking one last glance into the Warriors den. From a distance, the orange molly looked like Honeypool, and for a mere second, he felt so elated, he felt so relieved. And of course, once he realized who it was, he felt all of that get ripped away within seconds. He wouldn't state it aloud, of course he was happy to see her, he was always to see his warriors in good shape, but, he missed the missing feline, more than words could describe.

Fallenstar flicked his tail and blinked as the molly offered to go on patrol. He had already sent out an evening patrol, and had already sent out the last hunting patrol for the night, there was no need to send another one. He shook his head and sat himself down, "There's no need, I just sent out the last two patrols for the night. But thank you for offering, if you're still up for it I could put you in the dawn patrol tomorrow?" he offered, wondering if she truly wished to be apart of a patrol, of it was just because he was here.

The ebony feline licked his chest for a second, cleaning and reordering it, after all, it was a filthy mess at the moment. " Anyways, how are you? I've seen you go in and out of the medicine cat den recently. Is everything alright?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. He didn't wish to pry, but he cared for his clanmates safety, they were all immensely important to him. If she was sick this late into Leaf-Bare, there would be a problem. Of course, if she didn't wish to speak about it he wouldn't pry of course, after all, he never really told much about his past, or what was bothering him, why should she or other's just because he asks? "Of course, if it's a personal matter, you don't need to ask." he added, his whiskers twitching as he focused his attention to his paws momentarily.

Daisyshade could recognize a longing look in the leaders face when he gazed at her and for a moment she thought he meant it for her, but he wasn't looking at her eyes no he was studying her fur. She felt her fur heat up with embarrassment as he stared but than sat down wrapping her tail gently around her white paws. "Missing the warrior life? I can tell you now, it's not all peaches and cream" she mused, her eyes shone with amusement. She could imagine being homesick like that, even though he was really home how could it feel the same? Everyone treats him differently and it must make him feel so disconnected form what he once was. Daisyshade shivered slightly. He's just like anybody else. The to-be queen began to groom down her chest fur as she waited eagerly for his answer. She hadn't been close to the leader ever, but she felt at ease to humour herself in front of him wether or not he appreciated it. She would treat him as though he where anybody else.

The molly smiled and stood back up only to arch her back and try to break the sleepiness that had been plaguing her for ages now. She than plucked at the grass with her claws for a moment. "A patrol? Well I'm pretty booked tomorrow morning..." she said her playfulness shinning in her eyes as she shrugged. Than she sat back down after finishing the stretch. "I suppose I can fit in some time for a dawn patrol if you insist" she said with a wide smile. Maybe I should dial it back. the Molly's tail began to lash as she watched him.

As he began to speak again her ears started to burn in embarrassment. Her jaw dropped slightly open, Bile rose in her throat and she almost felt like she was sweating heavily. was it that obvious I was seeing her? the mollys pelt burned with aniexty as she studied his gaze. She now realized her jaw was gaping open in surprise, "Right- uh I just- uh well I mean I just didn't think it was that obvious" she said stammering awkwardly. She was surprised he had even noticed her visiting juniperpaw lately, not even tumblestep had noticed her doing it let alone fallenstar the busiest cat in riverclan. Her tail curled in embarrassment and she released a defeated grunt "I'm just concerned. Since I- well I just don't think I'm-" daisyshade just looked at her paws for the longest moment before rubbing the back of her head with a paw. Try again, just calm down. "Tumblestep and I we had discussed starting a family, But I just don't think I was ready for the unknown. Better yet, I think I'm pregnant already" she paused and raised her gaze to meet the toms. I'm telling fallenstar about my pregnancy concerns? Are you serious? A cat you barely talk to knows more about it than your own mate.She looked slightly afraid but also alone confused and unsure, but most of it was clouded by embarrassment. "I'm sorry fallenstar. It's just overwhelming, right?" she said with a nervous laugh that was forced.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 4th, 2018 at 05:56 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 09:02 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Out of everything that had happened in the last few moons, there were a few things that stood out to Jasperpelt. For one thing, he was a mentor now - mentoring one of Lotusheart's kits, which made him a mixture of excited and nervous. For another thing, he'd been working on his nervous stutter - it was getting better, now only coming out when he was especially nervous or excited. That was probably his greatest triumph. And lastly, he was starting to feel older. Maybe because Jasperpelt had not trained an apprentice before, it made him feel like he was younger - but the full reality that he was nearly 40 moons old was beginning to weigh on him. Not that it mattered, for him, age wasn't a big deal. Yellow eyes scanned the clearing as Jasperpelt glanced around for someone he knew - perhaps his new apprentice, or maybe Lotusheart. How nice it would be to see his friend again.

@Suspiciousmindz

Lotusheart exited the nursery, just as she normally would. Her kits were all apprentices now, but her eyes still gleamed in the sunlight. The cold didn't bother her too much, her fluffy pelt kept her rather warm during this time of year. As she left, she noticed Jasperpelt. Her postured pricked up a little more. She had some wonderful -- yet sad -- news to share with her friend! Perhaps he'd even help her some more! Without hesitating, she padded right up to the warrior and let out a little mew of greeting as she didn't want to surprise him. "Hello Jasperpelt!" she replied rather happily. Lotusheart couldn't seem to hold still on top of that. She didn't sit down like normal, she simply continued to shift on her paws as she stood there. Deep down she was hoping her friend would question why she was like that.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 6th, 2018, 10:31 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@king kaleb!

A small kit bounded out of the nursery and made his way into the clearing. Pale green orbs shined as they observed the scene in the heart of camp. He watched his clan-mates go about their business - it was actually nothing special, but rather day to day life, but to a kit it was quite exciting. The small tom hadn't lived the clans for long, having been taken in along with a few other kits quite recently, so he still did not understand their ways of life and how they went about things. He was unaware of how the clans were rivals or really any of the rules. And everything he saw fascinated him! Though he still had yet to get over the fish smell that engulfed his clan-mates, making the entire camp smell.

His gaze stopped when they landed upon a familiar grey tabby. The kit's smile switch to one in awe to a more personally pleasant one as he was happy to see Whisperblaze. Locustkit quickly bounded over towards his adopted father, small tail waving as he reached the tom. "Hi Whisperblaze!" The tomkit chirped to the warrior. His tail still waved as he watched his father. Locustkit was a clingy tom and he had grown attached to Whisperblaze ever since the warrior found him. The kit wished that they spent more time together, but he did spend a lot of his time playing with his other siblings - others he had attached himself to. He felt like he couldn't spend enough time with everyone he cared for. But nonetheless, he still wanted to try and spend a lot of time with them. And he was so happy to have some time with the father who had brought him to the clans.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; January 6th, 2018 at 10:32 AM.