Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old August 28th, 2017, 12:29 PM
STORM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
The tom flicked his ears up, sitting up as he licked his whiskers. "Rogue? That is all I am? I'm a living creature, a cat. I served Windclan until they betrayed me. I watched loners and stray kitty pets starve because of Clan cats being selfish. And having to have every single piece of prey in their territory." The tom inched closer to the she-cat, tail wrapped around his paws. "So, you want me to leave? Oh come on, I can do what I want!"

When the tom walked towards instead of walking back she took a step forward as well. "That.Is exactly. What you are.", The Molly muttered. "You are a cat but you are still a rogue, and I have no business with what happened between you and Windclan.", She spat at the tom. "Maybe they starve because they don't have the gut or skill too feed themselves for the heck I know they might be feeding off of two-legs!", She yelled taking a step closer. "Oh and yes I do want you too leave. I don't give two rats fur what you think you can do, but being in this territory is not a good idea.", Stormpelt growled in his face
Old August 28th, 2017, 12:42 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
When the tom walked towards instead of walking back she took a step forward as well. "That.Is exactly. What you are.", The Molly muttered. "You are a cat but you are still a rogue, and I have no business with what happened between you and Windclan.", She spat at the tom. "Maybe they starve because they don't have the gut or skill too feed themselves for the heck I know they might be feeding off of two-legs!", She yelled taking a step closer. "Oh and yes I do want you too leave. I don't give two rats fur what you think you can do, but being in this territory is not a good idea.", Stormpelt growled in his face
He laughed, pawing Stormpelt playfully. "Territory, Smerritory. I'm free, and can do whatever I want. So go chase me off, since I'm not a clan cat, I'll just come back!" Aspen purred, walking around a tree and climbing it. "I might just attack your leader if I want! Halestar right? Never really liked her as a deputy, to shy." He mewed, pawing some leafs on Stormpelt's head. "What's your name anyway?"
Old August 28th, 2017, 01:25 PM
STORM

Quote:
He laughed, pawing Stormpelt playfully. "Territory, Smerritory. I'm free, and can do whatever I want. So go chase me off, since I'm not a clan cat, I'll just come back!" Aspen purred, walking around a tree and climbing it. "I might just attack your leader if I want! Halestar right? Never really liked her as a deputy, to shy." He mewed, pawing some leafs on Stormpelt's head. "What's your name anyway?"

Holding back every ounce of rage she had she felt her whiskers twitch. She didn't know if he was joking or not but she was taking it personally. "At least she got somewhere is life.", The Molly said venom dripping from her voice. She angerly swipped off the leaves on her head and walked back a little before looking up at him. "Why is my name so important too you?", She said with a hint of sass. Who does he think he is? She wasn't going too give her name away too some stranger.
Old August 28th, 2017, 01:29 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
Holding back every ounce of rage she had she felt her whiskers twitch. She didn't know if he was joking or not but she was taking it personally. "At least she got somewhere is life.", The Molly said venom dripping from her voice. She angerly swipped off the leaves on her head and walked back a little before looking up at him. "Why is my name so important too you?", She said with a hint of sass. Who does he think he is? She wasn't going too give her name away too some stranger.
"We've been talking for a while clan cat." He mewed, leaning off the branch. "I just thought I would call you something besides that." Aspen mewed, flicking his tail.
Old August 28th, 2017, 01:36 PM
STORM

Quote:
"We've been talking for a while clan cat." He mewed, leaning off the branch. "I just thought I would call you something besides that." Aspen mewed, flicking his tail.

Narrowing her eyes at him again her tail flicked slightly. "We have only been talking because of you", the she-cat said a hint of annoyance laced in her voice. "......Stormpelt....Rouge.", she added smirking.
Old August 28th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Silverpaw

My Mood: Relaxed

Silverpaw sighed and padded upstream, head low. She looked for prey along the way, keeping her ears pricked.
Old August 28th, 2017, 04:48 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnyburns36 View Post
Flamewhiskers dipped his head and padded further into Riverclan's territory. He could smell the river near by and hurried his pace up a bit. He wanted to disguise his scent from Dustpaw, to see if his tracking skills have improved any these two moons. The leaves rustled above him as he padded through the sparse woods.
Dustpaw stood where he was, waiting a few more seconds as his mentor padded away. The chubby grey tom opened his mouth again, tasting the air. His mentor's scent was strong in this area but grew fainter as the trail went away. He twitched his nose before heading towards the trees, deciding he would look for his mentor along the river banks. All I have to do is a surprise attack, only a surprise attack. It should be easy. Right? The eight moon old tom took in a breath before padding further into riverclan territory. Since Shadowclan had been staying with Riverclan, their scents began to mingle, so he counted on that to disguise his scent for a sneak attack. He padded silently forward, eyes scanning the area.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old August 28th, 2017, 06:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Herringpaw's eyes widened as he was told that she didn't know how to hunt land preys. "W-Wait, your mentor doesn't know how..?" He asked, after all, he did know, it was one of the first thing he had even learned. "I know how to since I was like... 7 moons." He admitted. "Well, I could show you how, it's actually easier than catching fishes and all that." He added with a smile.
She blinked," A shadowclanner sorta showed me." She meowed," And sure,you can help me."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 29th, 2017, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
She blinked," A shadowclanner sorta showed me." She meowed," And sure,you can help me."
Herringpaw looked around. "Well, we'd need to find some prey first..." He said and started sniffing around. "Just try not to make too much noise when you walk, it could scare them away." He mewed, looking over his shoulder to see if the other apprentice was following.
Old August 29th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

@Dew
The large alabaster and ginger tom padded through the territory, scrunching his nose at the scent of the Shadowclan cats. It hadn't yet settled with him that they were staying there and he despised the scent they brought with them. He glanced back at Silversong and tilted his head, "Are you used to that scent yet?" He asked, referring to the scent of pine and sap that he'd grown to hate so much.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS