Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by forest
Today 10:24 AM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM

Old May 21st, 2018, 12:04 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
@Mauve
chivewhisker laid at the very edge of the riverbed, a snowmelt-filled stream roaring by him, which wound through the forest like a snake in long grass. his pale green eyes beamed in amusement. every now and then, chivewhisker would shuffle his tightly tucked paws forward until they just touched the water, then nab them back from the icy touch, giggling as though it were the most entertaining thing in the world. and miraculously, each time he played this game, he had the same delighted reaction- seemingly unable to cease.
Between her training and apprentice duties, Dawnpaw rarely found time to just relax and unwind, taking some time to herself. Today, though, Wolfdancer had given her the day off in order for her to explore a bit. The thought excited the young feline, and she pranced about happily, her blue eyes glowing with wonder and awe at the sight of RiverClan's expansive swampy territory. Different scents danced around her nose, and eventually a rather familiar once came to her. Once of her Clanmates was out here! Glee bubbling in her paws, the ragdoll she-cat sped up a bit, rounding a clump of reeds to see Chivewhisker settled beside the river bed. Something about the way he kept chuckling to himself intrigued her, and she dashed forward, sliding in next to him on her belly. "Hi there! Whatcha playing?" she asked eagerly, her tail waving in the air as she looked from the melted snow to Chivewhisker.
Old May 21st, 2018, 12:42 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Between her training and apprentice duties, Dawnpaw rarely found time to just relax and unwind, taking some time to herself. Today, though, Wolfdancer had given her the day off in order for her to explore a bit. The thought excited the young feline, and she pranced about happily, her blue eyes glowing with wonder and awe at the sight of RiverClan's expansive swampy territory. Different scents danced around her nose, and eventually a rather familiar once came to her. Once of her Clanmates was out here! Glee bubbling in her paws, the ragdoll she-cat sped up a bit, rounding a clump of reeds to see Chivewhisker settled beside the river bed. Something about the way he kept chuckling to himself intrigued her, and she dashed forward, sliding in next to him on her belly. "Hi there! Whatcha playing?" she asked eagerly, her tail waving in the air as she looked from the melted snow to Chivewhisker.

aaha she's so cute))
chivewhisker floundered for a second in surprise as a new cat came slipping his way. he blinked, followed by a childish grin, probably due to dawnpaw's own, flicking his head back to where the water lapped by the rocky edge. this stranger was so friendly, chivewhisker thought, he might as well bewilder her with his fun.
"i'm doing, uh," his head leaned forward, green eyes concentrating on the water as though it were unpredictable. his paws slowly reached out. "putting my paws in the water.. but not letting it catch me!" he meowed as he yanked back his paws just when they touched the river. chivewhisker was so immersed in teasing the water again that he made no small talk whatsoever.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)

Last edited by zinfranny; May 21st, 2018 at 12:43 PM.
Old May 21st, 2018, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
She nodded.
Thrushwhisker smiled and nodded. "Alright, now close your eyes and I'll go hide." He instructed.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 03:37 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Mauve

Looking back, Firehawk couldn't recall how he had gotten with Majesty. The beginnings of their relationship was shrouded by the memories of her threatening him and murdering two of their kits. "I was." Once, a lifetime ago. Since then he believed he had grown a lot, though he attributed much of that to being in a much more stable partnership. RiverClan had brought him pain in the past, but since meeting Iceflower at the river, his life had never been better. "You could say that." Everything changed with time.

"I did seek out my family," he quietly said. "I found my son here. Fallowstar permitted me to join, and I was able to watch him grow.." Firehawk's gaze hardened, an attempt to close off the swelling emotion in his heart. "Until the river flooded and he was swept away from me." Smokepaw hadn't seen his tenth moon, and since that fateful day he never would. There was no doubt he missed his son. The young tuxedo tom had his entire life ahead of him, and it was taken away as soon as it had come.

What? The question seemed out of nowhere. Why would his brother care if he had a new mate? "I do have a new mate.." he was hesitant. "We weren't always together, though. We met far after I joined RiverClan and lost Smokepaw." Life had been dreary before Iceflower, but he never had a reason to pursue the life of a loner again. And now, he didn't want to. He was happy where he was, in the comforts of a home that had his back. With a loving mate who he thought the absolute world of. Firehawk wouldn't change it for anything.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; May 22nd, 2018 at 03:38 AM.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 12:00 PM
stardust memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post

aaha she's so cute))
chivewhisker floundered for a second in surprise as a new cat came slipping his way. he blinked, followed by a childish grin, probably due to dawnpaw's own, flicking his head back to where the water lapped by the rocky edge. this stranger was so friendly, chivewhisker thought, he might as well bewilder her with his fun.
"i'm doing, uh," his head leaned forward, green eyes concentrating on the water as though it were unpredictable. his paws slowly reached out. "putting my paws in the water.. but not letting it catch me!" he meowed as he yanked back his paws just when they touched the river. chivewhisker was so immersed in teasing the water again that he made no small talk whatsoever.
Curiosity spiked in Dawnpaw's gaze as she watched Chivewhisker dip his paws into the stream. It seemed a bit odd to the younger she-cat, but perhaps it was a game that all warriors played? "I want to play! Can I play with you?" she asked, excitement sparking each word that left her mouth. She kneaded her paws against the soft blades of grass. She glanced back at the swirling river below them, rushing over tiny pebbles below the surface. A part of her wanted to jump right in and splash around, but she hadn't quite learned how to swim yet, and Wolfdancer would be upset if she tried it without her. Even worse, Colby would scold her for getting her fluffy pelt all wet. Plus, she was an apprentice now. She wasn't able to do such kit-like things anymore. Was she? "It looks like a lot of fun!"

@doug.

A sudden pang of grief struck the dark tabby, and surprised Mud. It had come out of nowhere it seemed. His brother's son had been carried away by nature... That would've made this kit Mud's nephew. I can't miss a cat I never met, he thought to himself, trying to push the thought of it to the back of his mind. "I'm sorry to hear about that, Tash- Firehawk," he answered, as flashes of losing their mother swirled about in his mind.

But at least Mud had been right about one thing. Just the thought of it was enough to send shrills of curiosity spiraling down to his paws, washing away the momentary sadness. His tailed curled up behind him, and he grinned in Firehawks direction. "Ah, so I was right!" he boasted out loud, his entire expression lighting up. "What's her name? Do you guys have any little rascals together? I bet you do," he purred, prancing forward a bit, his grin widening as he made his way closer to his brother.

"When do I get to meet this lovely lady of yours?" he asked, tipping his head to one side as he watched Firehawk through glittering green eyes. He wanted to be able to see this new mate with his own two eyes, and the cat who had made his brother go from free-range loner to homebody, able to confine himself and follow a set of rules laid out by a Clan. "Have you told her about the rest of your family?"
Old May 25th, 2018, 02:56 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

There was a gentle throbbing in Rosepaw’s head as he walked next to Rowanflower. He was almost bursting with excitement just to have been noticed, his eyes almost glowing, a contrast from the darkened state they were always in now. However, what caused the pain in his head was from a harsh fall he had taken a few nights ago, he had hit a rock with his head, and the world had spun for several minutes. That night he didn’t train, he just walked back and tried to calm the pain in his head. He thought it was just a headache, but maybe it was something worse. Just as his anxiety was building up, he heard Rowanflower speak, and that brought him back to a calm state. “I-I’m very excited!” He said, before scolding himself for how dumb he sounded. It was better then asking all the questions he wanted to ask. ‘Why have you ignored me?” they were almost consuming him, Why don’t we train? Maybe it was something a spoiled kittypet would think, but Rose believed he deserved at least a little attention. The longest conversation he had probably had was on that border, with that cat named Slug...slugsomething. He couldn’t remember the suffix, but the experience still sent chills down his spine. Was that cat from the dark forest? He didn’t know. Once again forcing himself to focus, he looked at Rowanflower excitedly.

Smile broke over the she cats maw and she turned to glance at him, ' ' good, that's very good ' ' she wheezed. The ginger and white coloured molly raised her head to study the stream up ahead, her tail lashed back and fourth before pushing past some beach grass and padding down into the ravene that shouldered the clear water. ' ' I know that last te we tried fishing we had some problems since I was called away but I'm yours for the whole day ' ' she said with a bleak smile before padding over to the waters edge, bending down, and lapping up a few clear droplets. Than she dipped each paw in once and sat down curling her feathery tail around her paws. ' ' right, now let me see the stance we worked on last time ' '

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 27th, 2018, 07:56 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Smile broke over the she cats maw and she turned to glance at him, ' ' good, that's very good ' ' she wheezed. The ginger and white coloured molly raised her head to study the stream up ahead, her tail lashed back and fourth before pushing past some beach grass and padding down into the ravene that shouldered the clear water. ' ' I know that last te we tried fishing we had some problems since I was called away but I'm yours for the whole day ' ' she said with a bleak smile before padding over to the waters edge, bending down, and lapping up a few clear droplets. Than she dipped each paw in once and sat down curling her feathery tail around her paws. ' ' right, now let me see the stance we worked on last time ' '

Rosepaw followed his mentor as quickly as he could, never too far behind her. He was barely minding anything around him, too thrilled to be taken out for training then to pay any attention to anything else. He had nearly tripped over at least three rocks now, which was annoying, but something easy to ignore. As they reached their spot, he stared at the water with excitement, before turning to Rowan once again. Listening to her, he was tempted to ask why she had ignored him for what felt like years. Figuring that she had her reasons, even though he was positive they had something to do with him. Listening to her instructions, he tried to get back into the position once again, but he just didn’t feel comfortable in it, trying to maneuver himself so he was more comfortable, nervously glancing over at Rowan.
Old May 28th, 2018, 09:30 PM

A brown tabby paced through the territory, for him, the territory was unknown, but not the scent, this scent he despised for a reason, how he was once abandonned by Riverclanners that promised they'd take care of him, but ended up leaving, with nowhere to live, the tom had decided to become nomad, living on a territory for a few days before moving on to another one. Yukon gazed at his surroundings with his only eye, he had lost one eye and one ear, both on the left side when he was still a kit, but compared to the whimp he once was, he had totally changed now, he was used to being jusged due to basically having half of his face missing, the tom was making it obvious that he was on the terrtory, not even hiding or masking his scent, he honestly didn't care much about meeting a clan'cat, it didn't scare him in the slightest, after all, he had met cats worse than that.

@Aurora Australis

Last edited by Gone; May 28th, 2018 at 11:12 PM.
Old May 31st, 2018, 10:43 AM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Curiosity spiked in Dawnpaw's gaze as she watched Chivewhisker dip his paws into the stream. It seemed a bit odd to the younger she-cat, but perhaps it was a game that all warriors played? "I want to play! Can I play with you?" she asked, excitement sparking each word that left her mouth. She kneaded her paws against the soft blades of grass. She glanced back at the swirling river below them, rushing over tiny pebbles below the surface. A part of her wanted to jump right in and splash around, but she hadn't quite learned how to swim yet, and Wolfdancer would be upset if she tried it without her. Even worse, Colby would scold her for getting her fluffy pelt all wet. Plus, she was an apprentice now. She wasn't able to do such kit-like things anymore. Was she? "It looks like a lot of fun!"

@doug.

A sudden pang of grief struck the dark tabby, and surprised Mud. It had come out of nowhere it seemed. His brother's son had been carried away by nature... That would've made this kit Mud's nephew. I can't miss a cat I never met, he thought to himself, trying to push the thought of it to the back of his mind. "I'm sorry to hear about that, Tash- Firehawk," he answered, as flashes of losing their mother swirled about in his mind.

But at least Mud had been right about one thing. Just the thought of it was enough to send shrills of curiosity spiraling down to his paws, washing away the momentary sadness. His tailed curled up behind him, and he grinned in Firehawks direction. "Ah, so I was right!" he boasted out loud, his entire expression lighting up. "What's her name? Do you guys have any little rascals together? I bet you do," he purred, prancing forward a bit, his grin widening as he made his way closer to his brother.

"When do I get to meet this lovely lady of yours?" he asked, tipping his head to one side as he watched Firehawk through glittering green eyes. He wanted to be able to see this new mate with his own two eyes, and the cat who had made his brother go from free-range loner to homebody, able to confine himself and follow a set of rules laid out by a Clan. "Have you told her about the rest of your family?"
chivewhisker watched as dawnpaw beamed at the river with her keen eyes. the small tom- who didn't size up this young cat at all -tilted his head and eyes had wandered; an expression of doubtfulness.
"welll..." chivewhiker meowed, trying to find the right words for the situation. "i'm not sure if.. you could handle it, yknow? it's really tricky- takes a lot of skill." he finally found his tongue, looking for reassurance while he spoke as per usual. the red-pointed tom shuffled himself out of dawnpaw's eye contact and stared at the river with stiffly tucked paws, brow cocked and lips pursed after having to unload the news.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old May 31st, 2018, 12:30 PM
stardust memories

@Inglewood Binks

A brief look of confusion overcame Dawnpaw's upbeat expression, but she quickly silenced it. "Oh. Well, maybe you could teach me?" she inquired, her tail waving in the air behind her. It suddenly occurred to her that she hadn't yet introduced herself, and for all she knew this could be an enemy feline. But his fur smelled of RiverClan, so she was safe to assume that he was a warrior - or maybe an apprentice? His size didn't convince her that he was a full blown warrior. "I'm Dawnpaw by the way! I don't think I've met you yet! I just had my first training session with my mentor - her name is Wolfdancer. Do you know her? She's the best!" she squeaked, excitement once again flashing through her blue eyes. "What's your name?" Dawnpaw didn't realize how flustering speaking that fast might be. She just felt happy to be out of camp, and ecstatic that she had found another Clanmate to enjoy it with.