Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 5th, 2017, 11:26 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Fiercestorm looked at Swiftbreeze, not knowing what to say on to make the explaining easier.
Coonpaw laughed as well, her eyes glinted with a sort of indistinguishable look. "Well ya found 'em, so you shouldn't leave again, right?" she asked, pawing him playfully.
Switbreeze looked at her mate silently.
"Well?" Foxpaw prompted.
Roarpaw chuckled, "Right,"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old January 5th, 2017, 11:27 AM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Her eyes flickered against the sun, Bubblingsunset sighs.
lotusfang
Old January 5th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
A wide smile on her face still, Sandkit realised the other kit was looking right at her. --Wonder if she realise I'm there ... it's really creepy hihihi-- She noticed the calico fluffing up, and retracted a bit at that sight with a quick gasp. It was a bit scary to look at. "My name's sandkit! Wow! How do you make your fur grow like that? Can you teach me? Pleaaaase!" she begged the other she, hoping to be able to make her fur grow like hers did.
It seemed obvious to the calico kit that, Sand kit was it, wasn't going to go away. Dusk kit, however, had to admit to herself that she admired the other she-cat's persistence. "Dusk kit, I don't know," she said simply, her voice a slightly crackly. She kept glaring st the other kit, though, still wanting her to simply go away.
Old January 5th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

DarkKit coughed a little then groaned. It was light outside. He didn't like the light. He couldn't see through it. His mother was poking his side, waking him up. He didn't want to wake up. The light was putting him off. He was just a kit. He had nothing important to do. Why should he wake up? The only plans he had today were to curl up asleep...in a quiet place...away from the other mewling, tumbling kits...a private place...away from his loud, angry mother. A place where he wouldn't have to worry about clan duties or waking up every morning...somewhere where he could just sleep...he wanted to sleep his life away...and StarClan seemed to agree because all of a sudden, his mother actually shut up for once, the other kits were keeping to their own mothers, for once...DarkKit could sleep...for once...
Old January 5th, 2017, 12:27 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
DarkKit coughed a little then groaned. It was light outside. He didn't like the light. He couldn't see through it. His mother was poking his side, waking him up. He didn't want to wake up. The light was putting him off. He was just a kit. He had nothing important to do. Why should he wake up? The only plans he had today were to curl up asleep...in a quiet place...away from the other mewling, tumbling kits...a private place...away from his loud, angry mother. A place where he wouldn't have to worry about clan duties or waking up every morning...somewhere where he could just sleep...he wanted to sleep his life away...and StarClan seemed to agree because all of a sudden, his mother actually shut up for once, the other kits were keeping to their own mothers, for once...DarkKit could sleep...for once...
(Is it okay if Halokit and Darkkit are related? Dx)

Halokit waddled up to the tom, "Are you alright?"
lotusfang
Old January 5th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Falling In

Just as, everything was peaceful though, his sister, LemonKit, cried out. His eyes snapped open. They weren't the deep blue they used to be, now they were red and blotchy, like the eyes he pictures on his mother. He laughed a little at that. Then, LemonKit coughed, like him, only more violently...then another...and another and soon she was coughing hard enough to spit out all her teeth...
Old January 5th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Hazelkit got up out of her nest and stretched her back legs with a yawn. She looked around and noticed the sun shining outside of the nursery. She watched all the cats walk around outside. Flowerpetal walked inside with a mouse and walked over to her daughters. Hopekit woke up and looked at her mother and sister. "Good morning, my darlings. I brought a mouse for you two to share." purred Flowerpetal with a purr. Gazeshadow walked in and went over to his neices. Flowerpetal droped the mouse in front of her kits and laid down in her nest.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old January 5th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
(Is it okay if Halokit and Darkkit are related? Dx)

Halokit waddled up to the tom, "Are you alright?"
Sure you can be my sibling. So it's HaloKit, DarkKit and LemonKit. Btw, do you mind if we have an abusive mother?

"I just...want...quiet...i need to sleep"
"Well, you don't exactly NEED to sleep...you just woke up and you're still trying to wake yourself up...after a while you'll get used to it and you won't feel tired anymore!"
"Yeah...right, thanks for that" DarkKit grumbled. His mother gave him another poke in the side, harder this time, almost knocking the air out of him. "He's lazy, that's what he is!" She sneered. DarkKit felt excluded, excluded from his siblings, his parents, excluded from his whole family...he didn't know what he did to make his own mother hate him so much. He almost wanted to yowl with upset and frustration. His siblings didn't even play with him that much...or even pay attention to him...they were busy playing with the other kits In the nursery...they hated him too. He had no friends...no parents...and hopeless siblings. Why? Why StarClan? Why Me? He called to them in his dreams. Sleeping was the only time he could get away from his abusive life...and just forget it all, lose himself in another world, a more peaceful and gentle world...a world a kit should be living in. Soft like a giant best made of feathers and spongy moss...that's the life he wanted to know better...but unfortunately, he never will...
Old January 5th, 2017, 01:04 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Sure you can be my sibling. So it's HaloKit, DarkKit and LemonKit. Btw, do you mind if we have an abusive mother?

"I just...want...quiet...i need to sleep"
"Well, you don't exactly NEED to sleep...you just woke up and you're still trying to wake yourself up...after a while you'll get used to it and you won't feel tired anymore!"
"Yeah...right, thanks for that" DarkKit grumbled. His mother gave him another poke in the side, harder this time, almost knocking the air out of him. "He's lazy, that's what he is!" She sneered. DarkKit felt excluded, excluded from his siblings, his parents, excluded from his whole family...he didn't know what he did to make his own mother hate him so much. He almost wanted to yowl with upset and frustration. His siblings didn't even play with him that much...or even pay attention to him...they were busy playing with the other kits In the nursery...they hated him too. He had no friends...no parents...and hopeless siblings. Why? Why StarClan? Why Me? He called to them in his dreams. Sleeping was the only time he could get away from his abusive life...and just forget it all, lose himself in another world, a more peaceful and gentle world...a world a kit should be living in. Soft like a giant best made of feathers and spongy moss...that's the life he wanted to know better...but unfortunately, he never will...
(Not at all.
lotusfang
Old January 5th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
(Not at all.
Awesome, it's just a plot I had in mind that's all.
Closed Thread