Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 11th, 2017, 07:43 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post

Burstpaw sat just outside the apprentice's den, his tail on his paws and his mind in the clouds. It was only recently he'd earned his title as apprentice, and he was nervous about the tasks this entitled him to do. What if I completely bomb my training? What if the other apprentices hate me? What if I'm so bad, I can never become a warrior?! The young tom spent a lot of time worrying - over if his fur was neatly done, if his bedding was in shape, if it was going to rain, if his training session would go all right - that he often came up with ridiculous scenarios and even more extreme outcomes. Maybe it was his lack of friends, but he seemed to have too much time on his paws, and his overactive imagination wasn't helping him at all.

Burstpaw brought his mind back from wherever it'd been and looked around at his Clanmates, taking in their state. Because of the lack of prey, he knew, essentially, that ThunderClan was starving - he himself was experiencing the starvation around him.
Fewer and fewer amounts of mice, squirrels, and sparrows had been brought in, and the apprentice hasn't eaten since the day before. Maybe I should be out there, hunting and patrolling and being useful... As much as he wanted to, though, he hadn't the necessary skills to successfully hunt down a creature; that was something he had yet to be taught. He audibly sighed, racking his brain for other ideas that would benefit the Clan. I could... um... help the elders? But that's not going to bring them prey! Exasperated, Burstpaw gave up. If something came along and presented itself to him, he'd waste no time in carrying out the task... if there even was one at all.
Mousekit stepped out of the Nursery, he looked around the clearing with anxiety clearly in his eyes. As he walked around the clearing, he would jump at different noises. He kept his head down and didn't explore much, he didn't want to bother anyone. He completely avoided the Elders and Warriors den, Mousekit felt his fur rise up his spine as he heard a loud kits mew, he jumped and didn't realized he was about to bump into an older tom. His eyes widen and he skirted to a stop, just missing the other cat by a hair.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old September 11th, 2017, 08:35 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Mousekit stepped out of the Nursery, he looked around the clearing with anxiety clearly in his eyes. As he walked around the clearing, he would jump at different noises. He kept his head down and didn't explore much, he didn't want to bother anyone. He completely avoided the Elders and Warriors den, Mousekit felt his fur rise up his spine as he heard a loud kits mew, he jumped and didn't realized he was about to bump into an older tom. His eyes widen and he skirted to a stop, just missing the other cat by a hair.
When Mousekit padded out of the nursery, Burstpaw barely twitched a whisker. He was fond of kits, of course, but he didn't pay them much attention, as they were never doing anything particularly interesting. So when the kit took a surprising route around camp, the apprentice raised an eyebrow and watched as he jumped and skidded at the camp's noises. He stood up as he approached, but he gave a slight smile as the young tom's eyes widened, trying to create a friendly atmosphere. He was much like the kit, he realized. I was probably this scared of apprentices too, when I was a kit. To an extent, he still was; friend-making had never been a skill of his, but he wanted the kit to stay and talk with him.

"Hi," He said awkwardly, shifting his paws a bit. Come on Burstpaw, he's just a kit! No need to get socially awkward! But he couldn't help looking down at the dirt floor and staring at his paws. He hoped Mousekit didn't mind his shy nature, as most cats did; it was often taken as weakness, but he preyed to StarClan that he either wouldn't notice or wouldn't care. "I'm Burstpaw. What's your name?" He risked a glance up into the tom's eyes, forcing himself to meet Mousekit's gaze despite his growing self-consciousness. Did I wash this morning? Oh, I hope I did! What if I give him the wrong impression? What if he hates me? What if he thinks I'm weak? Just because it's probably true doesn't mean everyone has to know! What if... what if... As usual, his mind jumped to the unlikely conclusions, the ones the least likely to happen. All his thoughts of being useful had vanished in the presence of the kit; all he could focus on was what he thought of him, and whether it was good or bad.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!

Last edited by MaskedBandits; September 11th, 2017 at 08:36 PM.
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:28 PM
chirps

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Socks @Duststorm

At the mention of hearing a story, Teaselkit lit up with excitement, every inch of her on high alert as she danced from paw to paw. "Oh, yes! Yes dad! Tell us a story! I want to hear all about it!" A purr rumbled her tiny chest as she made her way over to plop herself right down in front of Silversky. Ears perked and eager to soak in the awaited story, she grinned up at her father. She knew of his status in ThunderClan; a well respected warrior, some cat that others looked up too. I hope I can be like that one day, she thought with a flutter of hope residing in her chest. There were time when she could just imagine what it would be like to be a warrior. Going on patrols alongside Silversky and her mother. Showing her parents just how great she would be once she was allowed outside the nursery. I'll show them, she vowed silently in her head, a more determined look crossing her face. I'll show them all.

Meanwhile, a more poised Loonkit simply smiled, her excitement more visible just in her eyes as she watched Silversky. She padded softly up to where her sister sat eagerly in front of their father, brushing her with her tiny tail. "Is it about the tensions between WindClan and Snowstar?" she asked softly, her tone just curious with no underlying tone of harshness or cruelty. Unlike her parents, and most cats in ThunderClan, Loonkit didn't understand the rivalry that ran deep between the two kits. She was more acute though to what was going on in the Clan, and listened more than others thought she did. Glancing back and forth between Silversky and Snowfeather, she waited patiently for a response.

Hearing Loonkit speak beside her, Teaselkit visibly winced at her answer. "Oh, for StarClan's sake Loonkit, just let dad tell a story without wanting to be all 'leader' like?" she groaned, tipping her head back and rolling it so she was looking sideways and up at her littermate.

Loonkit's maw tightened just a bit as she returned her sisters gaze, her brow furrowed just a bit. "It's true though! We have to be prepared. We're about to become apprentices. Pretty soon it'll be out battle to face," she stated pointedly, lifting her chin in defiance as she looked back at Silverky. "Right, father?"
Old September 12th, 2017, 06:12 AM
Just Somecat🐱

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Nettlepaw dipped her head in respect at the compliment he gave her. "You have quiet a nice name as well." replied Nettlepaw with a friendly smile. The apprentice looked around for a moment, hearing her stomach growl in hunger. "Would you like to share a piece of fresh kill?" Asked Nettlepaw. The young molly looked over at the fresh kill pile. She could feel her mouth water at the sight of all the food. "What do you like to eat?" wondered the apprentice. What happens if he's not hungry? Then he would tell you and you'd feel embarrassed and that usually doesn't end well, but it's his choice not yours.
The young warrior let out a pleased purr as he heard what the apprentice said about his name.
"Thanks" the warrior replied, before adding "Oh, sure. I'm pretty hungry aswell." He paused and thought about what he would like to eat, the tom never thought about it. "Well... I like voles. Let me see if there's some in the fresh-kill pile." He said as he rose to his paws and, with his tail held high, padded towards the preys corpses. He began to see if there were some voles, but eventually shrugged and grabbed a mouse. He kept it in his mouth, waiting for the apprentice to take something for herself.
Old September 12th, 2017, 06:45 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard View Post
"Ya ya ya come on admit it i got you for once wheres lightninpaw by the way" cherrypaw asked then icepaw said "we will talk about this later we should get lightninpaw and go hunting" she said
"Only because I let you," Greypaw insisted, not wanting to admit he'd been taking by surprise. "I saw you coming fox-lengths away."

Lightningpaw soon emerged from the den, yawning and stretching out before padding toward her siblings. "What's everyone talking about?"
Old September 12th, 2017, 02:41 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
When Mousekit padded out of the nursery, Burstpaw barely twitched a whisker. He was fond of kits, of course, but he didn't pay them much attention, as they were never doing anything particularly interesting. So when the kit took a surprising route around camp, the apprentice raised an eyebrow and watched as he jumped and skidded at the camp's noises. He stood up as he approached, but he gave a slight smile as the young tom's eyes widened, trying to create a friendly atmosphere. He was much like the kit, he realized. I was probably this scared of apprentices too, when I was a kit. To an extent, he still was; friend-making had never been a skill of his, but he wanted the kit to stay and talk with him.

"Hi," He said awkwardly, shifting his paws a bit. Come on Burstpaw, he's just a kit! No need to get socially awkward! But he couldn't help looking down at the dirt floor and staring at his paws. He hoped Mousekit didn't mind his shy nature, as most cats did; it was often taken as weakness, but he preyed to StarClan that he either wouldn't notice or wouldn't care. "I'm Burstpaw. What's your name?" He risked a glance up into the tom's eyes, forcing himself to meet Mousekit's gaze despite his growing self-consciousness. Did I wash this morning? Oh, I hope I did! What if I give him the wrong impression? What if he hates me? What if he thinks I'm weak? Just because it's probably true doesn't mean everyone has to know! What if... what if... As usual, his mind jumped to the unlikely conclusions, the ones the least likely to happen. All his thoughts of being useful had vanished in the presence of the kit; all he could focus on was what he thought of him, and whether it was good or bad.

Mousekits fur was still on end as the older cat introduced himself. The small tom wished to himself that his fur would settle down soon, 'this is so embarrassing!' He thought. "U-uhm, hi m-y n-name is M-M-Mousekit."He felt heat rise underneath his pelt as his stutter began to show. 'Please don't laugh!!' He shuffled his paws nervously and stared at the ground, waiting for the usual jokes he got from others about his stutter.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old September 12th, 2017, 03:46 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Some cats just like pranking. No matter how ya do it; Hitting someone with a branch, throwing berries in someones fur, putting a beetle in someone's nest, stuffing prey with those disgusting traveling herbs from Wheatfur's den... The possibilities were endless to the dark orange Tom with mischievous sparkly green eyes. And as he prepared his latest scheme, everything seemed to be falling into perfect motion. See, the Tom loved playing pranks and making cats laugh - Or just making himself laugh. Which was the way he was going now, since not many cats would laugh at this latest prank, most likely.

Foxthorn strode happily across the clearing, a leaf-wrapped bundle in his jaws as he headed for the warriors den. But instead of entering he stopped just outside and let his package fall to the ground, letting it slip open to reveal several insects; Beetles, worms, ants, the like. A few fire ants, which the Tom was careful not to touch. Smirking to himself, the Tom carefully nosed the leaf into the warriors den and let it spill over, watching the bugs immediately scatter to different nests. He was probably going to get in alot of trouble for this - But he didnt care. The Somali laughed to himself as he straightened up, looking around to make sure nobody was watching. Not that he really cared about that, either. But pranks were better when they were a surprise... Ha.

( @Lonestar23 )

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; September 12th, 2017 at 03:47 PM.
Old September 12th, 2017, 04:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Some cats just like pranking. No matter how ya do it; Hitting someone with a branch, throwing berries in someones fur, putting a beetle in someone's nest, stuffing prey with those disgusting traveling herbs from Wheatfur's den... The possibilities were endless to the dark orange Tom with mischievous sparkly green eyes. And as he prepared his latest scheme, everything seemed to be falling into perfect motion. See, the Tom loved playing pranks and making cats laugh - Or just making himself laugh. Which was the way he was going now, since not many cats would laugh at this latest prank, most likely.

Foxthorn strode happily across the clearing, a leaf-wrapped bundle in his jaws as he headed for the warriors den. But instead of entering he stopped just outside and let his package fall to the ground, letting it slip open to reveal several insects; Beetles, worms, ants, the like. A few fire ants, which the Tom was careful not to touch. Smirking to himself, the Tom carefully nosed the leaf into the warriors den and let it spill over, watching the bugs immediately scatter to different nests. He was probably going to get in alot of trouble for this - But he didnt care. The Somali laughed to himself as he straightened up, looking around to make sure nobody was watching. Not that he really cared about that, either. But pranks were better when they were a surprise... Ha.

( @Lonestar23 )
A white she cat, admittedly not the most attractive in the clearing, entered - her tail twitching. She had just 'accidentally' slapped someone across the face with a branch, and of course, no one suspected the innocent looking, pretty young she cat. She had been able to skip off free, while the cat was bewildered as to whom could have pulled the trick on them. Spotting an orange tom from across the clearing, Winterstorm's blue optics flashed with mischief. He appeared to be concentrating on something - and what would be more fun then sneaking across to scare him? Coming up behind him until her whiskers were almost brushing him, the she cat leaned fowards just a little more. "Whatcha doin?" Her voice was a sweet, almost innnocent sound as her optics sparkled with mischief, seeing him focused on something. Obviously she was pretty good at picking out another prankster, and this time, she could see what he was doing. Or at least, part of it. But the fun would be ruined if he thought she was onto him, so why not let this tom have a good time with it? After all, it did look kind of fun. And, someone was going to get a HUGE surprise when they decided to go to sleep that evening, anyways. Winterstorm made a mental note not to go anywhere near the warrior's den until the bugs either decided to find a new home, or something else. Her blue optics sparkled as she watched him, and part of her seemed to almost sparkle with a new knowing; or at least understanding; the understanding of what he was doing. It was as though she completely got it. And it was pretty funny to watch. After all, Winterstorm was trying her best not to bother the tom as far as letting him know that she knew what he was up to, but at the same time - part of her wanted him to know.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 12th, 2017, 04:09 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A white she cat, admittedly not the most attractive in the clearing, entered - her tail twitching. She had just 'accidentally' slapped someone across the face with a branch, and of course, no one suspected the innocent looking, pretty young she cat. She had been able to skip off free, while the cat was bewildered as to whom could have pulled the trick on them. Spotting an orange tom from across the clearing, Winterstorm's blue optics flashed with mischief. He appeared to be concentrating on something - and what would be more fun then sneaking across to scare him? Coming up behind him until her whiskers were almost brushing him, the she cat leaned fowards just a little more. "Whatcha doin?" Her voice was a sweet, almost innnocent sound as her optics sparkled with mischief, seeing him focused on something. Obviously she was pretty good at picking out another prankster, and this time, she could see what he was doing. Or at least, part of it. But the fun would be ruined if he thought she was onto him, so why not let this tom have a good time with it? After all, it did look kind of fun. And, someone was going to get a HUGE surprise when they decided to go to sleep that evening, anyways. Winterstorm made a mental note not to go anywhere near the warrior's den until the bugs either decided to find a new home, or something else. Her blue optics sparkled as she watched him, and part of her seemed to almost sparkle with a new knowing; or at least understanding; the understanding of what he was doing. It was as though she completely got it. And it was pretty funny to watch. After all, Winterstorm was trying her best not to bother the tom as far as letting him know that she knew what he was up to, but at the same time - part of her wanted him to know.
Foxthorn was pretty oblivious to the she-cat creeping up on him, having crouched beside the warriors den to watch any warriors who decided they wanted an evening nap. While he knew he was known as the prankster around and he would definitely be the first suspect, he wanted to stick around to hear them scream when they noticed the bugs. So, he plastered a serene look onto his face and settled down in front of the den, glancing inside from time to time to see the bugs had settled in different nests. Good thing I sleep near the back. Foxthorn decided with an amused twitch of his whiskers. He paused when he felt something brush against him, and turned his head, startled when he heard someone speak. Oh, it was the white she-cat from the territory. Winterstorm, right? Giving her a curious glance, Foxthorn ran his green gaze over her pelt. Well, she was definitely not ugly! Foxthorn wondered whether he should flirt with her or not. Deciding to wait a moment, he turned his eyes back to her, a smile on his face."Nothin'. Just... Sitting here. Watching." He nodded to the clearing, giving the she-cat the most innocent look he could muster. It was hard for him, though, with his reputation, to be anywhere near innocent.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; September 12th, 2017 at 04:09 PM.
Old September 12th, 2017, 04:35 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Mousekits fur was still on end as the older cat introduced himself. The small tom wished to himself that his fur would settle down soon, 'this is so embarrassing!' He thought. "U-uhm, hi m-y n-name is M-M-Mousekit."He felt heat rise underneath his pelt as his stutter began to show. 'Please don't laugh!!' He shuffled his paws nervously and stared at the ground, waiting for the usual jokes he got from others about his stutter.
Burstpaw's smile grew, but not in a teasing or laughing way. He was much like the apprentice as a kit, and even now he thought they were still similar. Though it only showed when he was very afraid or worked up, the tom still faced whisps of a stammer now and again. Maybe I ought to tell him that. "Mousekit. I like that name," He said, bending down so they were eye level, yet not so close their noses were touching. He wanted to make it so the kit would trust him, for if Mousekit was anything like him, he'd be wary or scared of new cats and situations. "You want to play a game? I can give you a badger ride, though it may not be as good as a warrior's." His smile grew a little more as he showed his more hidden playful side. His voice was still quiet, as it always was, and his tail was stick-straight, but a small twinkle in his eye had appeared that rarely showed itself. Maybe this is how I can help the Clan; in a different way, I suppose, than what I'd originally thought of, but this works.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Closed Thread