Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 28th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Queen Of Darkness

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Okapi

Silverpaw's amber eyes keenly searched the clearing for her mentor her paws twitched with impatience.
"He will be done with me quicker than you can say foxdung" she meowed hastily.It was partly true well at least to her she was still astonished that she was given old hag Cuckootree she thought she would be given a mentor that could handle her snappy attitude. She paced the clearing her silver paws slapping the ground as she waited for her mentor to come. "Cuckootree" she yowled " Your wasting precious sunshine" She huffed impatiently.
Old November 28th, 2017, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue listened as Passionblaze gave his answer. It was clear that the deputy didn't share his opinion and wouldn't be persuaded. He might have found the other tom's dedication to the health and safety of other clan noble if in this case he were not so certain is was the wrong call this time. "No, that's alright. There's no need to speak to Snowstar," the blue-furred tom replied, his voice back to it's usual even calmness. "Thank you for speaking with me, Passionblaze," he said, giving the deputy a bow and turning to leave. He headed for the clearing entrance and slipped outside, intent on taking a run through the territory and letting the chilly air clear his mind.

There's no need for you to speak to Snowstar. I will speak to her instead.

He broke out into a run, feeling the wind in his fur and the fallen leaves churning beneath his claws.

Ravenfeather looked around for someone to watch the two she-cats while she went to find the leader. Her blue eyes watching. Her eyes landed on Cherrydawn. "Cherrydawn, will you watch these two cats while I go find Passionblaze or Snowstar?"

The young she-cat turned her golden eyes on Cherrydawn.
Old November 28th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Flameleaf

Cherrydawn slipped into the clearing with Skyfeather by her side. She looked at him cheerfully and smiled at him. "Can you believe it? It's really happening! We're together in the4 same clan!"

Last edited by Charmer; November 28th, 2017 at 07:54 PM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Ravenfeather looked around for someone to watch the two she-cats while she went to find the leader. Her blue eyes watching. Her eyes landed on Cherrydawn. "Cherrydawn, will you watch these two cats while I go find Passionblaze or Snowstar?"

The young she-cat turned her golden eyes on Cherrydawn.
@Flameleaf

The ginger and white shecat froze as Ravenfeather spoke directly to her. For a frightening moment, she expected the warrior to say something about the tomcat by her side still smelling of Windclan, but fortunately, she seemed busy. "Uh... sure Ravenfeather. Which she cats?" she asked, flustered and holding her breathe as she prayed to Starclan for this to go smoothly.

Last edited by Charmer; November 28th, 2017 at 08:00 PM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 08:06 PM

Quote:
@Flameleaf

The ginger and white shecat froze as Ravenfeather spoke directly to her. For a frightening moment, she expected the warrior to say something about the tomcat by her side still smelling of Windclan, but fortunately, she seemed busy. "Uh... sure Ravenfeather. Which she cats?" she asked, flustered and holding her breathe as she prayed to Starclan for this to go smoothly.

Not noticing the Windclan tom, she pointed to the she-cat by her side along with a tiny kit. "Them." she meowed not caring for their names. "I'll be back as soon as I can."

The young she-cat looked at Cherrydawn then at the Windclan tom then back at Cherrydawn.
The kit squirmed out of her mother's grasp. The young kit ran up to Cherrydawn. "Hi! I'm Cleopatra." she giggled.
Old November 28th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Not noticing the Windclan tom, she pointed to the she-cat by her side along with a tiny kit. "Them." she meowed not caring for their names. "I'll be back as soon as I can."

The young she-cat looked at Cherrydawn then at the Windclan tom then back at Cherrydawn.
The kit squirmed out of her mother's grasp. The young kit ran up to Cherrydawn. "Hi! I'm Cleopatra." she giggled.
@Flameleaf

Wherever these cats were from, they sure didn't smell like Thunderclan. "Hi Cleopatra. I'm Cherrydawn. This is Skyfeather. Where are you and your mom from?" Her tone was warm and cheery. Cherrydawn loved kits. Though she was confused about why they'd bee brought here.

Old November 28th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skyfeather stood behind Cherrydawn as the two cats spoke to eachother before one left. He then looked at the two she-cats. What? He waved his tail in a ‘hello’ as he was mentioned.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; November 28th, 2017 at 08:17 PM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 08:19 PM

Quote:
@Flameleaf

Wherever these cats were from, they sure didn't smell like Thunderclan. "Hi Cleopatra. I'm Cherrydawn. This is Skyfeather. Where are you and your mom from?" Her tone was warm and cheery. Cherrydawn loved kits. Though she was confused about why they'd bee brought here.

Cleopatra tilted her head, she looked exactly like her mother. "All I know is we were from a barn, then..." she thought for a moment. "We were running."

Aphrodite dipped her head to the tom, then turned back to Cherrydawn, pulling her daughter close and away from the she-cat. "We are on the run." she whispered, her eyes held fear and tears.

Last edited by BTS.official.__; November 28th, 2017 at 08:19 PM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather stood behind Cherrydawn as the two cats spoke to eachother before one left. He then looked at the two she-cats. What? He waved his tail in a ‘hello’ as he was mentioned.
Quote:
Cleopatra tilted her head, she looked exactly like her mother. "All I know is we were from a barn, then..." she thought for a moment. "We were running."

Aphrodite dipped her head to the tom, then turned back to Cherrydawn, pulling her daughter close and away from the she-cat. "We are on the run." she whispered, her eyes held fear and tears.
"Oh my," Cherrydawn said, listening to the shecat, she shot a glance at the little kit. "I'm so sorry." The little kit and her mother looked exactly alike. the only difference was that the mother's features were clouded with fear. She glanced at Skyfeather, unsure of what to say next.

Old November 28th, 2017, 08:24 PM

Quote:
"Oh my," Cherrydawn said, listening to the shecat, she shot a glance at the little kit. "I'm so sorry." The little kit and her mother looked exactly alike. the only difference was that the mother's features were clouded with fear. She glanced at Skyfeather, unsure of what to say next.

"We just need a place to stay for the night." meowed Aphrodite. Her eyes looked at them.
Closed Thread