Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:16 PM
"they still tell the...
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 05:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 16th, 2018, 05:14 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@koalabear360

The golden furred tom had come back from a hunting patrol moments before, his paws plastered with mud due to the heavy rain that showered the clans only yesterday. He didn't even try to avoid the puddles, in fact, he even hoped right into them, splashing nearby patrol members. He found it amusing and didn't understand why they cared in the first place, after all, they were all already wet anyways. Though, of course, he stopped when asked, and continued to make only little spashes, paping the puddles and pools with his paw instead of leaping into them.

Dayhum, at the moment, was curled into a ball next to the warriors den, his tail wrapped around himself and his snout buried beneath it. He was...lonely, to say the least. The warrior had barely spoken to his brother in a long time and wished to see him soon, wished for things to go back to the way they were. The toms eyes fluttered open and he let out a sigh, his ocean blue hues danced with mixed emotions, his usual cheery self absent. Of course, that was to be expected with what was happening with Nightcry, the tabby just wished his brother would tell him things, he can't read minds.

The warrior pouted and once again closed his eyes, this time, curling himself into a tighter ball. So many things were going downhill...he hoped it would get better soon.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; March 16th, 2018 at 05:14 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 10:29 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Quietpaw suppressed a soft growl, what did Vixenpaw know about friends? Though she seemed more social that him, how was she expected to gain friends with the way she acted. It was absurd thinking she had any friends. At least he was polite to the few friends that he had. That made them want to stick around. If he had any enemies it was because of their actions, not his. At least that was what he liked to tell himself. "If you wanted to be my friend you wouldn't have lied about your name," He said grumpily. He did not forgive easily, that was something that Vixenpaw needed to learn. If she was genuine -which she clearly was not- than she would have to actually do something to gain his trust. Not act like she had never lied. "Newsflash, you don't get any friends be being fake," he said bluntly, before turning his gaze away from her.

Quietpaw began to groom his paw, trying his best to ignore her. Trying his best to be able to ignore her. Pretend she's not there, pretend she's not there. He reminded himself over and over again. Maybe she would just get bored and leave. Maybe she had somewhere better to be. Someone else to torment. Just not him. Anyone but him. Finally just knowing she was there made Quietpaw look back at her. "What do you want?" He asked.
Vixenpaw was not one to get offended easily, not most of the time, but now was one of the times when she was more frustrated with Quietpaw. Ugh! He can’t just let it go, can he! Blind to her own flaws, Vixenpaw was focusing on Quietpaw and what he had been doing wrong - she couldn’t accept that she had been the one to lie and ruin a potential friendship in the first place. And yet, despite her frustration, she remained fake and friendly, a plastic smile permanently sealed on her features. ”I’m sorry that upset you, but I had all good intentions. You see, my sibling has a… more favorable reputation than I, and I’m afraid that in the spirit of wanting a friend, I may have gotten a little more caught up in it. So let’s start over, shall we?” A fake apology was the perfect thing to get Vixenpaw off the hook.

She could cry, whine, play the “sweet” card all she wanted, but fake apologies were the best things to get back on someone’s good side. In this case, that “someone” was Quietpaw - and Vixenpaw’s fake apology was sure to stir up something in him. That was the goal, anyways. ”Well, you looked lonely, so I was just coming over here to keep you company. Besides, you can’t complain about that - I’m just about the best you’re going to get, sugar.” Using little pet names like “hon -” or more regularly, “honey” or “sugar” tended to make Vixenpaw feel better when she was upset. For whatever reason, it seemed to put her in control - it made her feel like her manipulating was doing something more. Quite what that was, she wasn’t sure.

All she knew was that Quietpaw was a good target… an outcast, lonely, and someone who she could easily pick out when she needed to. If she could convince him to be her friend through lies and manipulation? That would make her just about the happiest she cat alive.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 17th, 2018, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower nodded as he said ' don't do that ' then she flattened her ears a bit as he said ' when you can't even fight ' then sighed " maybe not with claws or teeth but you can with words. You can use words to harm cats and scar them or put belief into them. Words are a powerful thing amongst many other things . How do the leaders get their clans to fight for the protection of their home and for them? With words they use them in such a way that they make us warriors believe that what ever we are doing sound right . You can do it to " she meowed and she was surprised for as long as she has been here she's grown a lot more then she ever thought she would . She sighed again " and sugar don't ever and I mean ever think that you can't do anything . " she meowed a bit sternly now looking at him with a smile .
Brokenpaw shook his head and kept his head on her shoulder, he really enjoyed being there, the feeling of her fur under his chin, her scent was really enjoyable too. "No, on the contrary, words would only make them angrier, they're not scared of words." He mewed and gazed at her, unlike their leaders, apprentices and other warriors sure didn't have much to say and they sure didn't have the same respect as them, which was why he said that it would only make his enemies angrier. "No... I'm not their leader, I wouldn't have the same influence even if I tried to, I hope you can understand that." He added and gave her cheek a delicate lick. "Well, I'm kind of useless, you know, I'd really like to hang with you, you're definitively a kind cat, I'm surprised you're mostly alone." He admitted, his cheeks taking a light hue of pink.

Last edited by Gone; March 17th, 2018 at 12:59 AM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 09:56 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Brokenpaw shook his head and kept his head on her shoulder, he really enjoyed being there, the feeling of her fur under his chin, her scent was really enjoyable too. "No, on the contrary, words would only make them angrier, they're not scared of words." He mewed and gazed at her, unlike their leaders, apprentices and other warriors sure didn't have much to say and they sure didn't have the same respect as them, which was why he said that it would only make his enemies angrier. "No... I'm not their leader, I wouldn't have the same influence even if I tried to, I hope you can understand that." He added and gave her cheek a delicate lick. "Well, I'm kind of useless, you know, I'd really like to hang with you, you're definitively a kind cat, I'm surprised you're mostly alone." He admitted, his cheeks taking a light hue of pink.
Rileyflower sighed " I just don't want you to think you are . " she meowed she rested her head on her paws and nodded as he said ' I wouldn't give the same influence I hope you understand that ' then smiled as he licked her cheek and giggled " well I don't see any problem in that brokenpaw. You can hang with me " she giggled at that word ' hang ' it was one of those words that she just didn't really get for some odd reason . She smiled again " your kind too. I've only really met one cat she was nice I think her name was Rosefern " she meowed and put her nose to his shoulder since he didn't like the ear cuffing . She set her head back down on her paws " if you want....we can go hunting sometime I mean I know your paws not in the best condition but you can't just be in camp all the time. Also...are you gonna get your warrior name or...gonna stay as brokenpaw? I'm just curious " she meowed now watching the grass a bit then her eyes whent to a bug that was crawling around a few mouse lengths away .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 17th, 2018, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Rileyflower sighed " I just don't want you to think you are . " she meowed she rested her head on her paws and nodded as he said ' I wouldn't give the same influence I hope you understand that ' then smiled as he licked her cheek and giggled " well I don't see any problem in that brokenpaw. You can hang with me " she giggled at that word ' hang ' it was one of those words that she just didn't really get for some odd reason . She smiled again " your kind too. I've only really met one cat she was nice I think her name was Rosefern " she meowed and put her nose to his shoulder since he didn't like the ear cuffing . She set her head back down on her paws " if you want....we can go hunting sometime I mean I know your paws not in the best condition but you can't just be in camp all the time. Also...are you gonna get your warrior name or...gonna stay as brokenpaw? I'm just curious " she meowed now watching the grass a bit then her eyes whent to a bug that was crawling around a few mouse lengths away .
Brokenpaw smiled and lay his head next to hers, nodding at what she said. "We wouldn't have the same influence as the leaders, so our words wouldn't be taken seriously and we would only anger those we try to hurt." He mewed, giving her head a lick as she put her nose to his shoulder, he really enjoyed it. "Well, we could, but I would probably just watch you, Rileyflower, I'm not good at hunting...." He added and pressed against her a little more, his fur was heating up a little and he couldn't help it, she was one of the kindest cat, if not the kindest cats he had ever met. I honestly have no idea, maybe I'll be called Brokenleg or something like that. He mewed softly and gave her yet another lick.
Old March 17th, 2018, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Brokenpaw smiled and lay his head next to hers, nodding at what she said. "We wouldn't have the same influence as the leaders, so our words wouldn't be taken seriously and we would only anger those we try to hurt." He mewed, giving her head a lick as she put her nose to his shoulder, he really enjoyed it. "Well, we could, but I would probably just watch you, Rileyflower, I'm not good at hunting...." He added and pressed against her a little more, his fur was heating up a little and he couldn't help it, she was one of the kindest cat, if not the kindest cats he had ever met. I honestly have no idea, maybe I'll be called Brokenleg or something like that. He mewed softly and gave her yet another lick.
Rileyflower smiled as he spoke " watching is alright with me " she meowed her tail flicked a few times beast if your listening I wish you could see me now I think I'm making a friend . His names brokenpaw he's really nice for an apprentice and the first apprentice I've met . Starclan if your listening I hope beast is with you he may not have been a clan cat but please make him feel welcome . And if he isn't I hope he is somewhere safe and happy. it was a bit ridiculous to hold on to something or someone for that long but beast was like a father and a friend to her so she will keep thinking about him no matter how ridiculous sure his name was beast but wasn't one at all. He died when tthe ground was covered in snow in her barn and it broke her heart . If brokenpaw and her were able to be friends maybe even best friends she would do her best to keep him safe she didn't want to loose anyone else that meant a lot to her ever again . She blushed a tiny bit as he licked her again but smiled any ways then tilted her head in confusion " brokenleg? But ....it's your paw that broken not your leg... I dont know if this will help but brokenfoot might be more suitable . It's kinda like me the first few days when I was here I thought other cats would call me twocat because I'm from a twoleg nest but again that wouldn't fit at all. And sound mouse brained . " She meowed with a twitch of her whiskers and she yawned now looking up at the sky " I just hope that we don't have any other wars from now on. Starclan knows how many thunderclan has had . It almost makes me wanna go back to my housefolk ..almost " she added with a flick of her ears.

Last edited by Leucos; March 17th, 2018 at 12:48 PM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Rileyflower smiled as he spoke " watching is alright with me " she meowed her tail flicked a few times beast if your listening I wish you could see me now I think I'm making a friend . His names brokenpaw he's really nice for an apprentice and the first apprentice I've met . Starclan if your listening I hope beast is with you he may not have been a clan cat but please make him feel welcome . And if he isn't I hope he is somewhere safe and happy. it was a bit ridiculous to hold on to something or someone for that long but beast was like a father and a friend to her so she will keep thinking about him no matter how ridiculous sure his name was beast but wasn't one at all. He died when tthe ground was covered in snow in her barn and it broke her heart . If brokenpaw and her were able to be friends maybe even best friends she would do her best to keep him safe she didn't want to loose anyone else that meant a lot to her ever again . She blushed a tiny bit as he licked her again but smiled any ways then tilted her head in confusion " brokenleg? But ....it's your paw that broken not your leg... I dont know if this will help but brokenfoot might be more suitable . It's kinda like me the first few days when I was here I thought other cats would call me twocat because I'm from a twoleg nest but again that wouldn't fit at all. And sound mouse brained . " She meowed with a twitch of her whiskers and she yawned now looking up at the sky " I just hope that we don't have any other wars from now on. Starclan knows how many thunderclan has had . It almost makes me wanna go back to my housefolk ..almost " she added with a flick of her ears.
Brokenpaw nodded as she said that watching her would be alright, but then again, he turned his gaze towards the ground. "Do we really have to hunt..?" He asked and gazed at her afterwards, he wanted to go walk with her, not hunt, what he felt coming from this she-cat was something he had never felt before, it was something warm inside of him, something that was surprisingly nice, and he wanted to know what it was. "Can't we just leave camp and go for a walk?" He demanded, his cheeks taking a deeper shade of pink as he did so, what was going on?! As she spoke about his name, he shrugged. "I would have to ask the leader for Brokenfoot..." He said and shook his head at what she said about the wars. "They won't end, we have to live with that... And if you do happen to leave, please bring me with you." He begged and remained pressed against her.
Old March 17th, 2018, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Brokenpaw nodded as she said that watching her would be alright, but then again, he turned his gaze towards the ground. "Do we really have to hunt..?" He asked and gazed at her afterwards, he wanted to go walk with her, not hunt, what he felt coming from this she-cat was something he had never felt before, it was something warm inside of him, something that was surprisingly nice, and he wanted to know what it was. "Can't we just leave camp and go for a walk?" He demanded, his cheeks taking a deeper shade of pink as he did so, what was going on?! As she spoke about his name, he shrugged. "I would have to ask the leader for Brokenfoot..." He said and shook his head at what she said about the wars. "They won't end, we have to live with that... And if you do happen to leave, please bring me with you." He begged and remained pressed against her.
Rileyflower blinked " we can walk " she meowed with a smile and a flick of her ears she saw him gaze at the ground she was now curious it's kinda like he's afraid to walk almost .... Poor thing she nodded as he said that he would have to ask the leader for the request then she was surprised as he begged for to her bring him with her but smiled none the less and pured " I will I promise . If I do happen to leave I think you'll like it there. I used to live in a big barn...with that pesky barn owl making noise it scared me once. And with -" she meowed and cleared her throat " with beast . " she meowed smiling she figured she would have to tell him about beast sooner or later she didn't mind really it was just painful to know that he wasn't there any more.

Last edited by Leucos; March 17th, 2018 at 02:12 PM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 02:14 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
@Opal

If he had to pick a word to describe him all together, he would pick wolf. The word monster didn't fit him as much anymore. The newly made warrior finally would admit he wasn't a monster. Everyone killed, right? So, maybe wolf did fit him. It fit him too much to his preference. Yet, a wolf was strong, wild, a fighter. There was one trait he did not carry, a trait he wasn't proud of. Yet he was. Wolfcall wasn't loyal. He would choose his mother over his clan, the outskirts over his clan, yet never his enemy over his clan. However he still was here. Less alive but here.

Wolfcall was a newly made warrior, not able to really understand what he should do. He always had a tough time making descions on his own so, being a apprentice was kind of a sweet time to him. It was quite simple. Train. Train. Sleep. Eat. Maybe a quick trip outside the clans, now? Wolfcall had no idea. He didn't train with his horrible mentor anymore, thank goodness but now he was left with a lot of time. All he could do was wait for someone to give him a job and he would do it. His love life and social life was pretty much dead, not that he mind, anyway. Wolfcall would admit sometimes he would feel a sharp tug at his heart seeing cats laugh together. Then again, he still had his friends. Distant but there. Just like him.

Wolfcall laid in the clearing, his paws covering his eyes to shield him from the light. His tail curled up at his side. The tom had just woken up from his sleep[ nightmare to him ]. He was quite a horrible morning waker. Which was pretty much normal. He was still getting prepared for the day and everything. He felt more emotionless these days. Cats were starting to notice more and more. Which wasn't what he wanted. A rumor was going around about his sneaking out; that he was a traitor. Wolfcall didn't deny it but didn't agree with it.

"I can't be a traitor.. can I? I mean- is exploring that bad?" He mumbled out loud, heaving a long sigh. He slowly uncovered his paws, rolling over. He gaze up at the sky. Wolfcall decided to give something a try. Ever so slowly his face seem to twist into a smile but it was obviously force. His teeth show and it look like he was snarling at the sky. Finally, the expression fell. He furrow his eyebrows in frustration. He disliked smiling- he look so strange! Which, Wolfcall already did in his view. He was basically a cat-wolf. Why be named with the prefix Wolf, huh? Hmph. Maybe I can get it my name change? I never thought of that. It would be nice. Quite nice. He shook the thought away, what else could he be named that would fit him? Blackcall- no! That just sounded straight up stupid.

(So, so so sorry for the late reply!)

Lambpaw had never been one for socializing. She had always been the quiet and timid one of her litter. Never to speak unless spoken to and never to ask for something unless she absolutely needed it. And she for the most had been content with that kind of life. t]That was until now. Was it bad to say that she hated apprenticeship? Lambpaw sincerely didn't think because well it was true and wasn't it always hammered through her head that honesty was the best policy? Okay, maybe at this point she was getting a tad cynical but, she truly did not care. Then letting out an exasperated sigh she scanned the clearing looking for something to do.

She was then saddened by the fact that she saw none of the cats she considered her friends. Great...now she was bored and lonely! Yay! Lambpaw knew that cats thought of her as weird and a spaz and because of that she wasn't at all popular which for the most part she was once again fine with but even the most introverted cat at times craved social interactions. And for her, that time was now. Scanning the clearing again she decided to settle on just trying to chat with a friendly looking cat. Her eyes then landed on grey wolfish looking tom staring at the sky and look as if he was talking? And then he started smiling... easy to say she was kinda freak out but seeing as this was basically her last resort she approached him.

"H-h-hello there...s-sir," Lambpaw began not know his name and choosing to just call him 'sir', "I-I. Am. L-L-Lambpaw. What. I-I-I-Is. Your. N-Name?" She asked cringing at how chunky the sentence had sounded. Way to be suave Lambpaw!

Old March 17th, 2018, 02:45 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The new Thunderclan leader stared ahead. He wasn’t too up close to his new den yet, so he couldn’t make out every little detail. He sat there for a moment to admire the view. A little anxious inside as he knew this would be his new residence within Thunderclan. Curled into a new den away from the fellow warriors. Passionstar finally got up from his spot, shaking the debris out his fur in a heavily rough manner before he started making his way towards the leader’s den. Each step closer, he made out the view of another cat. Who could be inside my den already? He thought, curiously. At first, he thought it was Powdernose waiting for him, but as he appeared closer, it was a much smaller cat. With a creamier pelt color. “Magnoliaspark!” He exclaimed, a bright smile appearing on his features upon her presence. When Passionstar entered the den, the first scent he smell were of faint flowers. “Mmm,” Each time he exhaled, he inhaled again the divine luxury. “Is that you smelling like that?” He questioned The she cat, subconsciously stepping closer to her to get a whiff of her scent. “No, it’s not you.” He later added after pulling back. “Not that you don’t smell good - I mean you smell very sweet.” Passionstar was still a little nervewreck. For the first time, he felt his energy drained and was tired. The visit to Starclan was a beautiful one, but it was such a life-consuming one - literally. Passionstar’s legs felt like putty, easy to fall and morph. Apart of him was anxious more than ever, so his awkwardness shown more than anything else. He was unprepared when he became leader, so it was understandable that he felt like sleeping all day, or running miles for long - his mind was a little scatterbrained. The tom noticed that it was his den that smelled faintly of blooming flowers. It was an inviting scent that it was the first thing he noticed. He thought it was Magnoliaspark who camein with the scent, but her scent was a little different than the fresh flowers that entered his nostrils. Finally, his eyes had landed on his newly constructed nest. It wasn’t like this when he left to go get his lives. He walked over to it, bending his nose down to sniff and survey it. Circling the nest in a kit-like manner, he flicked his eyes to stare up at Magnoliaspark. “You did this, didn’t you?” He assumed, smiling at her.
Magnoliaspark began to grow drowsy as she waited for her friend and even started to doze off. Thus, the cream-colored feline didn’t notice Passionstar’s approach until he called her name. Her shining meadow eyes were half closed and, though she remained conscious, her mind filtered no information until that word was called out. At the sound of Passion’s voice, Magnoliaspark blinked open her eyes and, realizing that she’d sunk into a more comfortable lounging position, sat up. The sight of her friend and his grin brought a happy sparkle to Magnoliaspark’s sleepy eyes and she called back, “How’s it going, Passionstar? How was the trip?” A smile to mirror the red tom’s spread across Magnolia’s face as she bumped Passionstar’s shoulder with her own. Her still healing wounds screamed at her suddenly and the warrior winced. Ignoring the twinge of pain aside from the involuntary motion, Magnoliaspark followed Passionstar deeper into the den. Her heart did a happy leap as Passionstar breathed in and questioned if she was what smelled so good. She wasn’t, but she was glad that he liked the flower smell. Before Magnoliaspark could correct him, Passionstar leaned in to breath in her own scent. The creamy she-cat’s breath hitched for a moment as her heart seemed to skip a beat. After the tom pulled away, saying that she wasn’t what smelled so good, Magnoliaspark shook her head and internally asked herself what that reaction was. Chalking it up to a lack of sleep and her healing body, Magnoliaspark returned her attention to Passionstar just in time to hear him correct himself and awkwardly state that she did, in fact, smell sweet but she wasn’t the source of the smell he was after. Magnolia laughed, completely unoffended, and teased, “Wow, leader for one minute and you already think you can start telling cats they smell bad!” She put on a clearly fake look of offense but ruined it with laughter a second later. Magnoliaspark followed into the depths of the den as he wandered towards his new nest, seeking out the source of the scent. Magnoliaspark smiled as she saw that Passionstar liked the nest she’d had made for him and she chirped, “I had a few apprentices make it for you! I thought a new leader deserved a new nest too! The flowers were all me though.” The last part of her statement was a clear brag and stood up taller with a silly smiler, giving her friend a joking sign that she expected compliments or praise. Laughter bubbled out from her jaws and she gave him a look with green eyes that shined with amusement.