Today 08:21 PM
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:19 PM

Old August 20th, 2022, 09:33 AM

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: Hidden Haven

Beechkit followed the clan, cocking his head curiously. He hadn’t really caught on to what was happening, but for all he knew they were evacuating camp. Wide-eyed, he looked at the territory that surrounded him. Wow, he was getting an exclusive territory tour before his apprenticeship had even started! “Wowza,” he whispered as he gazed around him. “This is super duper cool!” The forest around him gave him mysterious vibes, and he enjoyed them. Beechkit breathed in the scents with a strong longing. Everything smelled so fresh!

He was rather tall for his age, so he could keep up with the clan without a problem. In long strides he followed them, tail wagging in excitement. Finally, they arrived. Hidden Haven. A wide grin sprouted on his maw, and he puffed out his chest in pride. He had managed to get here by himself. He didn’t need a warrior to help him, he was perfectly capable! The tomcat stretched out his pure white paws in front of him, taking a moment to look at them before gazing at Dawnstar. He pricked his ears at her call. A meeting?! Cool! He smiled, sitting down and curling his tail around his paws. Attentively he watched the leader on the Shadowledge.

(OPEN)
Old August 20th, 2022, 09:48 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

[the original idea for Darkypoo didn't go as planned... so interactions are open!]

Darkpaw padded into the clearing behind the rest of the clan as he was instructed. The young tom was slightly tired after walking so much, but he wouldn't dare show any of the clan that. After all, he was the apprentice of the clan's deputy who was specifically chosen by their leader, and whom he respected a lot for his strength. He couldn't imagine possibly sullying Cinderblaze's name by showing he was tired after a little walk.

The black tabby studied his new surroundings carefully through narrowed icy blue eyes, opening his mouth to taste the air to let the new scents wash over him. He hadn't yet been in this part of the territory and there were many things unfamiliar to him, however, he trusted his leader's judgment and believed that where they were now would undoubtedly be safe from harm.

His ear's pricked at Dawnstar's call for a meeting, and he carefully made his way closer to the tree in order to get a better view, making sure not to step on any stray tails or kits who wandered too far from their caretakers. Quietly, he sat down, the tip of his tail flicking behind him as he anxiously awaited what the large she-cat had to say.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old August 20th, 2022, 12:43 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Shadowfur was relieved when they finally ended up at their new destination. It had been a long, tiring walk. He shook out his fur and glanced around. Despite his relief at the journey coming to an end, his pelt still prickled with unease at being in a foreign place. He itched to understand their new home from all angles, so he could best protect it. He glanced up as Dawnstar called a Clan meeting, ears perked in curiosity.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old August 20th, 2022, 12:49 PM
Awesome

My Mood: Hungry

Nightsky sat somewhere he thought he’d be able to hear Dawnstar, hoping that every cat got here safely. He looked around, but he didn’t know many of the cats well. He had been kitted at a time when there weren’t any other cats his age, and kind of grew up by himself. Even though he should know his own clan better, now was not the time to be worrying about that. He had more pressing issues at the moment, like the fact that they were pushed out of their camp and now are camping out in a place he barely knew. He brought his mind back to the present, and looked towards Dawnstar.
Old August 20th, 2022, 02:09 PM
Panromantic Cactus

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryTheCrow View Post
- Grayscar -
She/Her
Grayscar was glad that the walk was finally over. Her back lightly ached from Marshkits claws. She let out a sigh of relief once they'd finally made it to their new camp. It seemed as if a meeting was going to be held immediately after all of this, she didn't envy Dawnstar for having to do so much.

"Kits, I'm sure you're free to stick around or meet up with whoever you were separated from during the move," she offered, glad to finally be able to rest and not have to worry about anyone getting lost along the way. Then, the warrior offered Ferretburr a smile, in a way thanking the other for being helpful, even if he was assigned to do so. "We did well."

Feeling the exhaustion from the move and the stress of it all finally set in, she loafed instead of sitting to listen to what Dawnstar had to say.

[ @SpiritedWarrior @AutumLeaf @Wintermist @Pepperkins @Peachy Wolf27 ]

“I wanna stay here if that okay… I want to hear what Dawn’Star has to say and so does my stone!”
Old August 20th, 2022, 06:27 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

--Vixensnarl--
The Enforcer was glad that the hell of a journey was over. It had been too chaotic with cats not listening and kits being stubborn, but most of them had made it in one piece. If the warriors Dawnstar instructed to lure the dogs away didn't show up soon, she would assume they had become crowfood. She was about to settle down and groom her wound to ensure it was clean when Dawnstar summoned a Clan meeting. It made sense, considering they hadn't had one in a while.

Vixensnarl shuffled closer to the tree where the leader had perched herself to listen to the news better. While she waited for Dawnstar to start, she bent her head and began to clean the wound from the dog that had bitten her on the hunting patrol. Her leg had begun to stiffen after so much walking and climbing, but luckily it didn't seem infected. Hopefully, it would loosen up soon. Otherwise, she would have to see Elmshadow or Ivysnake.

--Slytiger--
The Toyger had managed the journey easily enough. Being a former rogue meant he was used to traveling long distances, often searching for better shelter and prey. He'd also managed not to drop the honeycomb on the steep climb, which had almost happened when one of his hind paws slid out from under him.

Now that they were at what Dawnstar called the Hidden Haven, Slytiger searched for Elmshadow or Ivysnake to give the honeycomb. He wasn't sure where to put it and didn't want to awkwardly listen to the meeting with it in his mouth or at his paws.

@Ravensong @TheNyanCatMinecart
Old August 20th, 2022, 08:54 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

sorrelkit - open
The small, splitfaced chimera was exHAUSTED. She had fallen asleep and awoke to find the nursery empty. It would have been frightening to the average child, but no, she had merely exited the den and watched the cats in the rear leaving, so she had tagged along. It was a long walk, but luckily she was apprentice she'd and didn't any family to walk with. Dad was busy doing his stupid medicine cat stuff (not that she wanted to walk with him or anything because she definitely didn't) and she pretty much didn't socialize at all, so she also had no friends to walk with, either. And stupid Burningkit was nowhere to be seen.

But look, here she was. Go her, she had walked a lot and all alone, so she was all kinds of tough. Who needs friends. Her brow creased in the slightest since at her brain's words, but she ignored it, multicolored gaze searching the crowd for someone to sit with. It'd be nice to share her possible apprentice ceremony with someone... But this was okay. She.... She was fine with being alone. Sitting down, Sorrelkit found herself glancing around for her Dad. Maybe if he OFFERED, she would go sit with him... Because he wanted to her. But he probably wouldn't, because she wasn't a boy, and he'd be ashamed of her existence like she knew he would.

brackenfire - openish

Brackenfire was relieved when the walk was over. Her kids were all here and safe, Nightshiver and her daughter were alright.... It was good. Everyone loved was safe. That was all that mattered. Her sharp yellow eyes scoured the crowd before she took a seat in the middle side, then looked around to gather her brood.
Old August 20th, 2022, 09:54 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Newtpaw, He/Him
Lean, pale orange with a darker cape and few markings. Sectoral heterochromatic gold and green eyes.

Ah... what a lovely evening, or uh, what time was it again? It didn't really matter, it was nice out from what they could tell, however, they did tend to have strange opinions, after all the whole clan would probably argue they were all exhausted and totally didn't find this place appealing. They just found it pleasant outside these days, with the gentle breeze and beginnings of color to ghost the leaves' tips.

They hadn't been lazing, not really, or at least, they hoped to believe that, so they instead called it spacing out, which was half true as you could totally see this orange tom in the background, just chilling... a distant look, but not cool looking, stars no, they had a slightly parted mouth and despite daydreaming, looked quite stiff and awkward. He had also been breathing heavily from fatigue, which could explain his open mouth but insecurities were there! Newtpaw obviously didn't mean to do this kind of thing, and heard about it enough from Frogpaw to try and physically stop themselves, but habits were habits.

So, when he heard the gruff call of their leader, (the one they already feared) they could've jumped right out of their pelt, but they had been in the situation too many times to count. Don't even think about his apprentice ceremony, he had reminded himself maybe a few to many times. He just shot his head up and leapt to his paws, his long tail swishing.

The apprentice had stood right up and began moving, almost tripping completely, but it was for the reason of attempting to scramble away immediately. He couldn't bear to see Frogpaw again at that moment, so he merely tried to wiggle his way into the crowd of felines and avoid the radar of his brother. He knew from experience that his brother would try to catch him in a social thing like this, cage him up into somehow making a fool of himself and no matter what he tried, nobody thought Frogpaw was the reason.

So - yeah, he was shrinking down to the miniscule size to blend in, the meeting probably had nothing to do with him, what was he? Important? Hah! Nope. With that note, he was just trying desperately to listen and not look like he was hiding from a danger, even though he was.

His eyes jumped from one cat to another before finally coming to the conclusion that his horrid brother wasn't there at this time, probably bothering Lizardsnap anyhow, so he was safe, thank goodness. It was always a relief to be free of his brother, now, what was Shadowclan wanting again? Nothing too terribly serious, he guessed another war, normal Tues-moon here at your average Shadowclan nothing to worry about, they totally aren't all exhausted, maybe she was planning to move them once again. Lovely idea.

[Haven't been updated with Shadowclan, just uh, joined, mistakes are probably there with the... journey?]
♥ Open

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!
Old August 21st, 2022, 06:33 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Foxkit was tired from the journey but she was too excited and confused to sleep. So she stuck to the edge of the crowd, and waited for Dawnstar to start the meeting
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 21st, 2022, 08:05 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Badgerscar

After the hunt and encounter with the dogs, followed up by a hasty move to a place he wasn't familiar with, Badgerscar started to feel exhausted. Not that he would show a speck of that. Kits were tired, Roankit might be sleepy, but he was an hecking enforcer, he couldn't be tired now when everything was happening.

So he continued to trot behind his mother and clanmates, his face covered by a stoic mask as he settled down for the clan meeting. It had been a good while since the last one, and there would undoubtedly be ceremonies to get down and things to announce. His frosty gaze swept over the camp, and an oddly striped pelt stood out to him. It belonged to Slytiger, a former rogue the enforcer had hunted with for a patrol once. He had heard another new name being called out as well; Owlstorm, so the newcomers would likely be mentioned, even if the other one of them was currently chasing around with dogs to distract them.

His gaze wandered on, looking for his apprentice, but however, he searched the black and white pelt of hers didn't seem to be anywhere in sight. He thought he had spotted her a few times earlier today... Badgerpaw had seemed like a lodigacl and at least somewhat smart cat, so her going getting lost seemed wired. Hm. Maybe he had just seen wrong. An annoyed frown came over his face and the large tabby shook his fur a little before looking towards his mother and waiting for the rest of the cats to gather so the meeting could start.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]