Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 03:17 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:16 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by stag
Today 03:06 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:57 PM
Old usernames
by zBlaze
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 02:49 PM

Old February 29th, 2024, 10:54 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Willow's Rise

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
Exhausted. They felt exhausted as their unsteady paws lead them up towards Willow's Rise. With the fall of night also came relief; Redhawk's rest in the medicine den beside Wolfpaw and Bumblestar had given her muscles reprieve from the onslaught of the dull ache that had built until it felt like the sharp sting of claws. Yellow-green eyes remained fixed on the ground in front of them and their ears were back. There was a moment where she stumbled a bit, nearly falling to the ground before getting back to her paws and carrying onward.

Seeing the large willow tree that guarded the fallen at night had always been a cherished experience, but right now the hornet just looked tiredly at the sight. Perhaps if she was all there it would've been beautiful - but all it did was remind Red of the lives lost today. It was becoming difficult to give justification to the battle now, with the adrenaline wearing off. Lives of good cats had been lost in the name of striking first - but now with the quiet around she was left to wonder just how much truth had been involved in RiverClan's "scheming" versus just plain paranoia.

Half-lidded gaze sweeping across the gathered cats, Redhawk blinked at a rather tense interaction between Cloudnose and Oppossumsnap. Something about it rubbed her fur the wrong way and she limped over, ignoring the tremor that traveled up her legs, down her spine, and through her tail. "W-Watch where you're g-going," she snapped, sending a warning glare towards Oppossumsnap before coming up beside Cloudnose, lifting her tail to place along her Clanmates back if allowed. "H-How are y-y-you doi-ing, Cloudn-nose?" Stars above, her stutter was worse now because of how tired she was. Still she offered a small grin to the warrior, and then to Butterflypaw as well, before looking over as the graves were prepared.

[ @GoldenRavenWings ]

Last edited by taillow; February 29th, 2024 at 10:55 PM.
Old March 1st, 2024, 02:59 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Oatpaw and Weepingwillow padded forward to the rock. Weepingwillow picked up Wetwhisker and Oatpaw helped settle Wetwhisker on her back, following Mudhound with a grim look. Both siblings stood side by side and remained that way as there mother was limply hanging off of Weepingwillow's back.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 3rd, 2024, 04:41 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Event [#event]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Among the cats who had gathered there were a couple missing Mudhound was.... Less then pleased about, but their focus should be on the dead not the living right now. They'd chase up specific cats later as besides them there was a decent turn out of those to pay their respect.

In the growing procession a few faces caught the hornets eyes. Blazepaw and Riversong, alike in grief for the apprentice the tripod was carrying. Yet both were so distant from eachother or any clanmate to offer comfort or share in the emotions to guide them through grief. It must be a lonely, and Mudhound hoped they could offer comfort in some way for their pain.
Cherrypaw as an alternative was frozen in fear again and the hornet did not understand her. They'd noticed her freezing all over of late, in meetings in the occasional in clan chaos, in general life yet she seemed to keep going into things that caused that reaction like this funeral. Was it a growing anxiety disorder or something deeper..... the tripod would approach Drizzlecloud about Cherrypaw later.
Opposumsnap was a problem on an ongoing basis it seemed but Redhawk handled it fast and Mudhounds eyes crinkled gratefully for that.
Finally Sprucepaws presence, the tripods own apprentice, was comforting even though they were well aware he wasnt as emotionally connected to this event. He was there anyways, and it was nice.

The comfort could not last forever though and eventually the group arrived at the base of the great tree, littered with its many marks for the dead. The twilight light was a sim and somber glow, and the quiet pre night air seemed to be keeping silent for the burial, with no wind to disturb the still. Dusk tonight was as silent as the dead, and it only highlighted the absence of their clanmates.

Blacklion and Finchpaw were gently laid in the grass side by side, and with a flicked tail those who'd also collected a clanmate were indicated to do the same as Mudhound gathered themself to speak.

"One of the hardest things to accept of life is that it one day must end. That one day what we have known for all of time will just cease to be and that it can come from anywhere. A bad prey piece, a nasty fall, or the claws of someone who wishes to harm you and there is little one can do to be totally free of this eventuality.

Some cats will shy away from realizing this, from the knowledge that no matter what path they take be it kittypet or outsider or clan cat no one can escape the end. But some, like the cats who lay before me today did not. Each one of them, in their own way, faced that they might die and did not let that stop them from living. They knew they could not let their fear hold them back from defending those they cared for, from fighting for what they believed them.

Their bravery and spirit will not be forgotten."

Here the hornets head dipped low, eyes squeezing shut in sorrow and they fought through their clogged throat to continue talking.

"But that does little to lessen the grief of their absence. These cats were our clanmates, our friends, our kin and held a place in our hearts and home. They were with us this morning and now they will not be, a empty space that cannot be filled again and even as we trek forward in life that pain will stay with ever rounded edges as time wears down the jagged space of grief.

No matter how they mightve fallen to that inevitable fact of death it would always be too soon, and as we say our farewells and honor them I want everyone to know you are not alone. Nor are they. They rest in the stars with honor now surrounded by those lost who are waiting for us too to one day join us and we too must carry on with the support of our clanmates.

Curltail, Finchpaw, Blacklion, Honeydew, Wetwhisker, and Lakebelly. You were brave and strong and fierce and we honor you and grieve your loss, we will miss you and remember you and when we all meet again it'll be with joy.

If anyone here wants to say anything to the lost, or to tell a tale or everyone here about them so we might share the memories of them, or give respect to them the space is open and we will all hear you until time comes for Drizzlecloud to give them their starclan rites and lay them to rest."

With that Mudhound would step back and listen to anyone who wished to speak, spending the time to dig the graves as it occurred and silently inviting anyone who had nothing to say to help with the difficult task.

Last edited by Rani; March 3rd, 2024 at 04:45 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 05:15 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

@Rani

Riversong watched solemnly as the group approached the resting site. They had nothing to share with their clan members, as their mind was drawing a complete blank. What few words could possibly encapsulate Finchpaw's being? How many breaths would it take to tell his entire life's story? No, it was better for him to remain in memory than in one or two meows. Riversong's thoughts were jerked back to the present as they watched Mudhound begin digging the graves. Finchpaw? Buried here? That didn't feel right. Finchpaw was never quite the type to prefer Willow's Rise. He always avoided the area during hunting practice. Heart racing, a disheveled Riversong padded up to Mudhound and tapped the hornet's shoulder. "C-can I-" Riversong's voice cracked pitifully. They took a deep breath before trying again. "Can I take Finchpaw somewhere else? I don't... think he would've liked it here." Watching the other cat from the corner of their eye, Riversong began babbling again. "I mean, not that he would hate the other cats or anything, and I'm sure he would've been honored, but he always talked about..." A stray memory flashed through Riversong's head. There was Finchpaw, smirking as his eyes were lit up by fireflies. Finchpaw, laughing as he ran through the grass. Finchpaw, Finchpaw, Finchpaw. "Firefly Cove..." Riversong whispered. "He wanted to be near Firefly Cove." Voice drifting off, they turned their gaze back to Mudhound, too afraid to ask for an answer.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old March 3rd, 2024, 05:38 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Cloudnose
A white agender [ They / Them ] cat with gorgeous light gray ears and paws, blind blue eyes, and a heavily scarred face
Mentions [ @tally ]

Cloudnose hissed as something touched their back, tho calmed as Redhawk’s scent hit the roof of their mouth. I’m pretty good. Butterflypaw’s amazing. She’s helped me since.. Well.. Since I left the medicine den. I’m trying hard to find a way to remain a warrior or at least train my apprentice, Cougarpaw. I’ll have a rather hard time, specially with my blindness. Cloudnose replied, the memories of the attack making them shudder. They pressed close to Redhawk nervously, an apologetic smile on their face. They didn’t like showing fear but not knowing what may stand right infront of their paws.
Anyways, how are you?
—————
Butterflypaw
A rather small calico she-cat who has green eyes and a deformed paw
Mentions [ @/Tally ]

Butterflypaw smiled to Redhawk, nodding as she limped alongside Cloudnose, keeping as close to them as possible, not only because she was freezing but because she was on alert with Opossumsnap’s act in camp. Hello Redhawk. She mumbled after Cloudnose finished speaking, but before allowing Redhawk a chance to reply, she spoke again. Ignore Opossumsnap. Cloudnose here says he had a bad kithood. Cloudnose told me of some kit he killed by accident when he was an apprentice, but Opossumsnap - Opossumkit at the time - blamed them for the event. But I don’t. Opossumsnap should let the past be. There’s no changing it. Just as quickly as she had become alert, she flashed Redhawk a warning glance. Don’t blame them for their apprenticeship. They didn’t mean to do any harm. She meowed before her gaze flickered in excitement and she talked about some random gossip.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 06:15 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

@Rani

Give a soft sniff. Oatpaw mewed. "I'd like to share a bit about Wetwhisker." He mewed gently. Pressing his nose to his mothers pelt. "Wetwhisker is my mother, I won't say was as she is not gone for me yet." Oatpaw began gently, "Longsky, he fought with Thunderclan against Shadowclan, he died in that battle. Wetwhisker would make me listen to stories about him. She told me to be brave and strong like he was, and to take revenge for him. But with my mothers words I now realize that it was anger and loss that forced her to say those things. I do resent Riverclan's Hawksun with every inch of my being. But thas not the point." Oatpaw gave a small sigh, the usually quiet and shy apprentice started again. "Wetwhisker would always share stories, moral of my story. She had so much to bring, she was a loved senior queen. Rateye told my mother that she gave Thunderclan some of the most beautiful kits. But she never got to tell Rateye how much she cried that night in happiness that someone appreciated her, even if it was those gentle words it meant so much." Oatpaw gave a small sniff as he finished his meowing. "I.... want her back. I want my brother Grasskit back, I want my brother Longsky back, I want my uncle Owlclaw back. I want them all but I can't have them. So I want to say that I'll do my best to stay in Thunderclan, I vow right her and right now to out live each and every one of them, I'll fullfill all of there dreams to the best of my ability, but in peace not violence." Turning his small head to his mothers pelt and licking her ears gently he mewed. "Rest well my dear mother, the clan will not take this for granted. Grasskit, Longsky, Owlclaw and Stoneface. And your dear mate Squirreltail are waiting for you. But don't wait for me, it will not be my time for much, much longer." Oatpaw finished softly and licked the ear of his sister, Weepingwillow who was beside him.

(BOTH OPEN FOR COMFORT0

Weepingwillow gave a soft and teary look to her brother as his words resonated in her ears. "Well spoken Oatpaw" She whispered. Raising her meow Weepingpaw looking at Mudhound. "I have a tale to tell, it's a happy tale to cheer up some if it helps. Uhm... when I was Weepingpaw, Longsky was Longpaw. We both sneaked out at night, it was our... first or second nights out as apprentices. We tried to sneak out, we made it a bit far but then realized there was someone behind us. We then realized it was our mother, Wetwhisker. She followed us the entire way from camp, but we were knew apprentices so we couldn't tell she was there. But she then told us not to do it again, she brought us to a large tree. We rested together and the bright moonlight shown in our mothers eyes. Wetwhisker had these beautiful navy blue eyes. Oatpaw was the only kit who got them, the rest of us have normal blue or green eyes. Her eyes shown like stars in the moon, looking like the grey feathers of an owl as she gazed at the moon. She was very beautiful. Moral of the tale, she took us to see the moonlight, she did it often. The night Longsky died, she took me out to the same spot. We craved small waves into the tree. There still there today. After today I'll take Oatpaw to crave two more for Wetwhisker. It's become a bit of a family tradition and I'd like to keep it going." Weepingwillow finished gently.

Oatpaw looked up to his older sister and gave a gentle nod and smile at her. "I'll go after the burial"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; March 3rd, 2024 at 06:43 PM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 07:33 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

@Rani

*Cherrypaw sat down nearby, taking deep breaths*

Last edited by bubble[error].; March 4th, 2024 at 07:33 AM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 08:01 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Event [#event]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Among the cats who had gathered there were a couple missing Mudhound was.... Less then pleased about, but their focus should be on the dead not the living right now. They'd chase up specific cats later as besides them there was a decent turn out of those to pay their respect.

In the growing procession a few faces caught the hornets eyes. Blazepaw and Riversong, alike in grief for the apprentice the tripod was carrying. Yet both were so distant from eachother or any clanmate to offer comfort or share in the emotions to guide them through grief. It must be a lonely, and Mudhound hoped they could offer comfort in some way for their pain.
Cherrypaw as an alternative was frozen in fear again and the hornet did not understand her. They'd noticed her freezing all over of late, in meetings in the occasional in clan chaos, in general life yet she seemed to keep going into things that caused that reaction like this funeral. Was it a growing anxiety disorder or something deeper..... the tripod would approach Drizzlecloud about Cherrypaw later.
Opposumsnap was a problem on an ongoing basis it seemed but Redhawk handled it fast and Mudhounds eyes crinkled gratefully for that.
Finally Sprucepaws presence, the tripods own apprentice, was comforting even though they were well aware he wasnt as emotionally connected to this event. He was there anyways, and it was nice.

The comfort could not last forever though and eventually the group arrived at the base of the great tree, littered with its many marks for the dead. The twilight light was a sim and somber glow, and the quiet pre night air seemed to be keeping silent for the burial, with no wind to disturb the still. Dusk tonight was as silent as the dead, and it only highlighted the absence of their clanmates.

Blacklion and Finchpaw were gently laid in the grass side by side, and with a flicked tail those who'd also collected a clanmate were indicated to do the same as Mudhound gathered themself to speak.

"One of the hardest things to accept of life is that it one day must end. That one day what we have known for all of time will just cease to be and that it can come from anywhere. A bad prey piece, a nasty fall, or the claws of someone who wishes to harm you and there is little one can do to be totally free of this eventuality.

Some cats will shy away from realizing this, from the knowledge that no matter what path they take be it kittypet or outsider or clan cat no one can escape the end. But some, like the cats who lay before me today did not. Each one of them, in their own way, faced that they might die and did not let that stop them from living. They knew they could not let their fear hold them back from defending those they cared for, from fighting for what they believed them.

Their bravery and spirit will not be forgotten."

Here the hornets head dipped low, eyes squeezing shut in sorrow and they fought through their clogged throat to continue talking.

"But that does little to lessen the grief of their absence. These cats were our clanmates, our friends, our kin and held a place in our hearts and home. They were with us this morning and now they will not be, a empty space that cannot be filled again and even as we trek forward in life that pain will stay with ever rounded edges as time wears down the jagged space of grief.

No matter how they mightve fallen to that inevitable fact of death it would always be too soon, and as we say our farewells and honor them I want everyone to know you are not alone. Nor are they. They rest in the stars with honor now surrounded by those lost who are waiting for us too to one day join us and we too must carry on with the support of our clanmates.

Curltail, Finchpaw, Blacklion, Honeydew, Wetwhisker, and Lakebelly. You were brave and strong and fierce and we honor you and grieve your loss, we will miss you and remember you and when we all meet again it'll be with joy.

If anyone here wants to say anything to the lost, or to tell a tale or everyone here about them so we might share the memories of them, or give respect to them the space is open and we will all hear you until time comes for Drizzlecloud to give them their starclan rites and lay them to rest."

With that Mudhound would step back and listen to anyone who wished to speak, spending the time to dig the graves as it occurred and silently inviting anyone who had nothing to say to help with the difficult task.

Rowanfrost dipped his head solemnly as he began to scrape the earth, creating a hole to bury the dead.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old March 4th, 2024, 08:14 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Beefed Up T3 | Just A Scratch

To say he was startled, was an understatement. Sparrowpelt had barely slept a wink since Drizzlecloud had been injured. He'd finally gotten a nap in when Crowpaw approached him. He nearly jumped out of the nest and shot a glare at the younger feline. It was brief glare, but noticeable.

The request was a new one, but his eyes softened to how they normally were. His golden hues searched the others for any sign of lies. It would be an odd one, but it was hard to say who you could trust these days. So many betrayals in just the last moon. "My turn, hm?" Sparrowpelt let a yawn escape him and sat up to start heading towards the camp entrance. It was a silent agreement to escort him.

"Ya didn't needa tell me your one rule when a respectful feline would just give ya the space. I'll take ya, but only if you let me nap afterwards," Sparrowpelt spoke at last. The exhaustion lingering in his voice. He assumed the apprentice would agree to this. It was simple, really.

Silence followed the warrior into the territory. Uncharacteristic for him. He led them to Willow's Rise and as it was coming into view, he'd shoot the apprentice a side glance. "Y'know. You don't gotta trade off turns with others. If ya wanna come here, just pester me until your a warrior," Sparrowpelt spoke with a friendlier tone.

Once the location was in full view, Sparrowpelt stopped in his tracks and gestured for the apprentice to go on. "I'll be here," he spoke, settling himself down in a patch of sunlight.

@SpiritedWarrior

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 4th, 2024, 10:10 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Inactive

Despite his best interests at heart, the apprentice would have to say his mentor's words lost him after some time. When they turned to the stars. He sometimes forgot that they were just as much a star worshipper as the rest of them. The chocolate point considered the giant a somewhat more sensible feline than the rest. It seemed that here they weren't so different to the rest of the thunder cats, however, and the blank stare returned to his glazed over gaze.

He had no interest in hearing about how cats went up to the stars. It was a ridiculous concept, but he supposed it helped in controlling the masses. It must be easier for Angry. It would certainly make cats more willing to die, cling less to their survival instincts, if they truly believed there was life in the stars after death. Ridiculous as he found the entire thing, however, he remained calm, laughter never even occurring to him. He had made peace with it. With how terrible life was. How it was nothing more than a game of survival which everyone was doomed to lose in the end. If this star worshipping made this senseless, pointless violence they followed around somehow more palatable, who was he to tell them otherwise? Hell... even he thought it might be nice. To be able to fool himself into thinking he wouldn't just rot in the ground when it was his turn to succumb to nature's laws.

Most of what The Boulder said went over Fudge's head, his attention only half there. It wasn't until their speech was ending... when they called out for others to speak some final words that his focus returned, taking note of how they stepped back, digging holes on the ground while the others jabbered away. The reasoning for the holes confused him. He did not understand what the meaning of them were. Perhaps another ritual? Another oddity of the clan cats to learn today.

Knowing he had nothing to add to what was being said - he rarely spoke, even on good days - the Birman mix stood, heading towards his towering mentor and scooping out dirt alongside them. He still didn't get it. The point of this. But he did not need to. Not to understand that it was important to them. He told himself he didn't care. Not really. The ThunderClanners insistence on becoming attached to cats who would die or leave sooner rather than later was nonsensical at best. This ritual was meaningless to him... but he knew the sorrow of loss. Of knowing nothing would be the same again. If something so banal as digging holes into the earth gave these strange cats some sense of peace, he could offer some assistance. He knew he'd certainly wished for some in his own days of grief.

@Rani [Mudhound]
| Quiet little man is helping with the hole making. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios