by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 04:48 PM

Old May 1st, 2019, 04:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default A Battle I Shouldn't Have Been In[Whisperbranch's Backstory]

I thought that since I have the time I would make a story for one of my favorite characters named Whisperbranch to sho how he had lost half his muzzle in battle. I'm open for suggestions if I didn't explain anything right or if you like or hate it.

~ A Battle I Shouldn't Have Been In ~

A black and white fluffy tom felt his body clung to the ground as cats fought around him. He was only an apprentice and very inexperienced what was his mentor thinking when they brought him to this battle. The apprentice stood up and jumped into the battle to show others that he wasn’t scarred.
“Whisperpaw get into battle. Fighting is why I brought you.”, growled Marbleclaw with a hiss. Whisperpaw looked at his mentor, getting distracted. A large brown tabby tom barreled him over and pinned him to the ground. Whisperpaw let out a silent scream.
“Do what your mentor says and fight me!”, The brown tabby tom growled. Whisperpaw recognized him as Clawfang. Whisperpaw bucked his legs underneath the older cats belly and threw him off of him. He stood up made a few blows at Clawfang’s side to get him out of breath. Clawfang took his paw and slapped the shadowclan apprentice away real easily.
“A true warrior would never fight a cat, who is smaller than them!”, Whisperpaw snapped. Clawfang looked at him, his eyes turning to slits. Something burned inside his eyes as he let out an evil cackle.
“Then I guess I’m not a true warrior.”, Clawfang laughed. He sent a blow at Whisperpaw’s flank, causing the apprentice to lose breathe. The older cat snapped his teeth at the apprentice’s left side of his face. Whisperpaw moved back and blood soaked the ground. The side of his face was in absolute pain.
“Get off of him!”, yowled Marbleclaw, jumping at the other tom. Whisperpaw watched the blood on the ground, causing him to pass out. Marbleclaw made a killing bite to the back of Clawfang’s spine. Clawfang fell to the ground, his blood ran cold. He was dead. “Whisperpaw wake up!”, called Marbleclaw, panic in her voice.
“Am I dead?”, asked Whisperpaw. Marbleclaw shook her head and laid down beside him. She looked at the left side of his face, seeing that the fur and skin had been ripped away, revealing bloody teeth. Whisperpaw let out a shudder as he felt cold. Marbleclaw grabbed his neck fur in her mouth and dragged him over to the safety line.
“You’re going to be alright. I promise you.”, she whispered. I won’t let anything else happen to you.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 1st, 2019, 04:39 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: A Battle I Shouldn't Have Been In[Whisperbranch's Backstory]

Whisperpaw became whisperbranch and whisperbranch became Winters mentor <3

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!