Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 10:56 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:56 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM

Old March 6th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No One's Beeswax View Post
Alright thanks! May I possibly have a recap?

Sure.

Axel, the prince next in line to be king suddenly vanished in a mysterious night. Longwei, the second brother is unsure wether to take his brother's place. Dimyr and Fara, the princess go in the forest where nobody is NEVER allowed to go in, they go there to try and find Axel incase he is still alive.

King Rune and Queen Blizzard saw a note they left and go in the forest to search for their daughters, meanwhile princess Aria and Longwei, go in the forest too to find Axel. They soon came together, the whole royal family, and a dragon with multiple heads popped out, June, the head guard was flying around and saw them, she dives to save the royal family, Fara stops her. Rune suddenly realized the mysterious dragon was his long lost nephew, Athix. They go back the kingdom and is going to do a big feast for the return of Athix.

Longwei admits to Dimyr that he is bisexual and Rune heard the conversation, leading them to a big family fight. Longwei goes to the forest, in anger and rage and finds a mysterious dragon, Regning, and brings him back to the castle. Blizzard is pregnant with a new baby dragon.

Thats all! that took so long to write, phew!

Nobody has really replied to this thread since....

@Shadow @Bella~ @DragonChaos @Leaf_tail @CinnamonCookie

Last edited by Mystic; March 6th, 2018 at 04:02 PM.
Old March 7th, 2018, 04:04 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Asa busied through the Healer's den, mindlessly reorganizing things and then replacing them somewhere else. Gossip traveled fast through the villagers, and this was no exception. A feast! The mere thought made her grin. All that food... and maybe she'd even meet someone new! She twirled, almost knocking over a shelf in the process, but she couldn't make herself care.

As the shock and joy of the news faded, questions flooded in. What time does it start? Should I wear anything? What should I bring? She pondered for a moment, then shrugged. I'll just go early, maybe ask them first. Grabbing her medicine pouch automatically, she rushed outside, leaving the front door open behind her.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 7th, 2018, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Asa busied through the Healer's den, mindlessly reorganizing things and then replacing them somewhere else. Gossip traveled fast through the villagers, and this was no exception. A feast! The mere thought made her grin. All that food... and maybe she'd even meet someone new! She twirled, almost knocking over a shelf in the process, but she couldn't make herself care.

As the shock and joy of the news faded, questions flooded in. What time does it start? Should I wear anything? What should I bring? She pondered for a moment, then shrugged. I'll just go early, maybe ask them first. Grabbing her medicine pouch automatically, she rushed outside, leaving the front door open behind her.
Fara was walking through the village, she wasn't paying attention to where she was walking and bumped into Asa, ``Oof!`` She lost balance and fell on the ground. She shook her head to clear everything out. She slowly got up, ``Oh! I'm so sorry Asa.`` She gasped in surprise to see the healer dragon, she seemed like she was in a rush.
Old March 8th, 2018, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Fara was walking through the village, she wasn't paying attention to where she was walking and bumped into Asa, ``Oof!`` She lost balance and fell on the ground. She shook her head to clear everything out. She slowly got up, ``Oh! I'm so sorry Asa.`` She gasped in surprise to see the healer dragon, she seemed like she was in a rush.
Asa was knocked backward in a flurry of herbs and wings. "Sorry!" she yelped, trying to gather up the spilled contents of her medicine pouch. "I was just headed for the castle. For the feast." She scooped up the herbs she'd dropped and slipped them in her bag. With a start, Asa remembered what she wanted to ask. "Do you know where it starts?" she asked.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 8th, 2018, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Asa was knocked backward in a flurry of herbs and wings. "Sorry!" she yelped, trying to gather up the spilled contents of her medicine pouch. "I was just headed for the castle. For the feast." She scooped up the herbs she'd dropped and slipped them in her bag. With a start, Asa remembered what she wanted to ask. "Do you know where it starts?" she asked.

Fara gave a chuckle, ``It starts at sunset.`` She smiled, she looked up at all the hanging streamers from building to builder and the color lights, ``Isn't it beautiful? The chefs and servants should be setting the tables around the whole kingdom with the desert and meals on them soon!`` She looked back at Asa, ``Erm, I suggest you not go meet my family... There's been... a itsy little fight`` She gave a low growled, ``Uh.. in the meantime, she should prepare do you know what to wear?`` She asked, she had forgotten she still had her accessories on, her earrings and necklace.
Old March 9th, 2018, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Fara gave a chuckle, ``It starts at sunset.`` She smiled, she looked up at all the hanging streamers from building to building and the color lights, ``Isn't it beautiful? The chefs and servants should be setting the tables around the whole kingdom with the desert and meals on them soon!`` She looked back at Asa, ``Erm, I suggest you don't go meet my family... There's been... an itsy little fight`` She gave a low growled, ``Uh.. in the meantime, she should prepare do you know what to wear?`` She asked, she had forgotten she still had her accessories on, her earrings and necklace.
I'm early, Asa realized, blushing. "I didn't put anything on," she admitted. "I guess I should've, but I was in too much of a rush... how silly of me!" She shook her head playfully. "I'll just put on some earrings and jewelry, but you're the princess, so I doubt you could get away with that." Laughing at her own joke, she turned back to her own hut. "See you later, Princess Fara!" she called.

Humming, she reached inside her dresser for her jewelry, her mind still on their conversation. I didn't make that much of a fool of myself. But something was still off. What had she said... about her family? Asa frowned, trying to remember, and almost stabbed herself in the ear. A fight? Between the Royal family? She dashed out of the hut, panting, and cried, "Princess, wait!!"
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 9th, 2018, 05:42 PM

Quote:
I'm early, Asa realized, blushing. "I didn't put anything on," she admitted. "I guess I should've, but I was in too much of a rush... how silly of me!" She shook her head playfully. "I'll just put on some earrings and jewelry, but you're the princess, so I doubt you could get away with that." Laughing at her own joke, she turned back to her own hut. "See you later, Princess Fara!" she called.

Humming, she reached inside her dresser for her jewelry, her mind still on their conversation. I didn't make that much of a fool of myself. But something was still off. What had she said... about her family? Asa frowned, trying to remember, and almost stabbed herself in the ear. A fight? Between the Royal family? She dashed out of the hut, panting, and cried, "Princess, wait!!"

Fara gave a small playful chuckle at Asa's joke, then she waved good-bye, ``See you later!`` She called and started to walk off. Then she stopped after a few steps and turned to see Asa was calling her, ``Hey Asa, anything wrong?`` She asked as she walked up to the healer.
Old March 9th, 2018, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Fara gave a small playful chuckle at Asa's joke, then she waved good-bye, ``See you later!`` She called and started to walk off. Then she stopped after a few steps and turned to see Asa was calling her, ``Hey Asa, anything wrong?`` She asked as she walked up to the healer.
"There's been a fight?" Asa gasped. "Where? What--when? Who? I need to help!" She tore through her medicine pouch, looking for anything to help. "Is anyone hurt?" she asked frantically. Thank goodness I was early! All the Royals fighting, especially the special powered ones... it was a recipe for disaster.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 15th, 2018, 10:58 AM
Royal Tea

My Mood: Amazed

Ahhh, sorry for the poof ;-; )
Anyone open for RP? )
Old March 15th, 2018, 03:49 PM

Quote:
"There's been a fight?" Asa gasped. "Where? What--when? Who? I need to help!" She tore through her medicine pouch, looking for anything to help. "Is anyone hurt?" she asked frantically. Thank goodness I was early! All the Royals fighting, especially the special powered ones... it was a recipe for disaster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by No One's Beeswax View Post
Ahhh, sorry for the poof ;-; )
Anyone open for RP? )
The only character I have available is Athix, he is in the castle.

Fara shook her head, ``No nobody is hurt, but we're lucky there wasn't a fight, and that Longwei or Dimyr used their powers!`` She sighed and looked at Asa, ``But Longwei stormed off and he's nowhere in the kingdom!`` She looked out at the forest. ``But we can check if my father or Dimyr cooled down yet.``

Last edited by Mystic; March 15th, 2018 at 03:50 PM.