Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:03 AM

Old March 15th, 2018, 03:45 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
Lynxpaw beamed at the compliment and nodded, trying to look nonchalant. She gazed up at her mentor, nodding as he spoke. "Okay!" She chirped, becoming brighter at the promise of food, she'd been training for awhile after all. And hunting practice sounded good, too. Then she could catch her own for the Clan after a bit of practice. She followed her mentor to the exit, feeling proud of her abilities.
(Guess that's as good a place as any. Let me know when you want to start another RP with them )

Old March 15th, 2018, 04:21 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Guess that's as good a place as any. Let me know when you want to start another RP with them )
(Course! If you have any ideas feel free to vm me, they're adorable together <3)
Old March 15th, 2018, 06:42 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Boba Fett

Featherflight walked out of the Clan entrance his tiny body sliding past the bramble. The tom was tinier than most cats, and that got him into trouble sometimes. Falling in holes or fox dens was easy for him. He would always get told around by other cats. "Be careful where you step," and "Watch out for that hole," would always come up. It's not like he was blind. He could see. So no doubt he would be impatient.
His silver fur shined in the leaf-bare sun. Breezefeather was behind him. They were both going to hunt together. "Hurry up!" Featherflight called to the tom. Despite being tiny, his legs could move him very fast. "The prey won't catch itself!"

(Featherflight is like the size of Scourge for a refrence.)
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!

Last edited by Fab4evagirl; March 16th, 2018 at 06:08 AM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 10:34 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
@Boba Fett

Featherflight walked out of the Clan entrance his tiny body sliding past the bramble. The tom was tinier than most cats, and that got him into trouble sometimes. Falling in holes or fox dens was easy for him. He would always get told around by other cats. "Be careful where you step," and "Watch out for that hole," would always come up. It's not like he was blind. He could see. So no doubt he would be impatient.
His silver fur shined in the leaf-bare sun. Breezefeather was behind him. They were both going to hunt together. "Hurry up!" Featherflight called to the tom. Despite being tiny, his legs could move him very fast. "The prey won't catch itself!"

(Featherflight is like the size of Scourge for a refrence.)
Breezefeather nodded,"Of course not! But... Where exactly are we going to hunt?" He inquired.

(Writers block)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 16th, 2018, 02:20 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Breezefeather nodded,"Of course not! But... Where exactly are we going to hunt?" He inquired.

(Writers block)
Featherflight thought for a moment. "Hm... How about along the border? We could look out for tresspassers, too. And there are plenty of bushes around there, so we would find quite a bit of prey. Since it's cold, they'll be hiding in them."
Please agree. he pleaded to himself. He didn't want to seem dumb.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,

Last edited by Fab4evagirl; March 16th, 2018 at 02:22 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Featherflight thought for a moment. "Hm... How about along the border? We could look out for tresspassers, too. And there are plenty of bushes around there, so we would find quite a bit of prey. Since it's cold, they'll be hiding in them."
Please agree. he pleaded to himself. He didn't want to seem dumb.
Breezefeather smiled,"Sounds great! Do you know of anything that has trespassed on ThunderClan territory recently? Just so we can keep a lookout?" He asked the smaller tom, tilting his head as he opened his mouth, ready for any strange or prey scents that may come to him while he continued to follow Featherflight.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 16th, 2018, 10:14 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
he laughed softly, almost mockingly. "as if. most toms that i'm attracted to either want a molly, or they just aren't interested in me. i'm simply not the type of tom who others feel anything towards." powdernose shrugged, sighing softly. "that's how it is, i guess." the tom looked away, bright eyes suddenly dark as he refused to turn towards stonegazer. especially when you're a lazy cat who is only interested in those out of your league. shaking his head, he cleared his thoughts and focused on the beauty.

"yeah, it is." his gazed turned to the grey tabby, a happy expression softening his face. once he noticed what he was doing, powdernose quickly turned away, his pelt heating up. stop being so weird! the tom lowered his ears, trying to think of what to do next. "i don't exactly have any ideas for the rest of the night. so the last choice is solely up to you. do you want to go back to camp, or find somewhere to sleep? of course, we would find a warm place that would still allow the stars to peek through."

powdernose's eyes held a question, his paws kneading the nest below him. a quiet breeze blew around them, causing a faint shiver to trickle down his spine. he fluffed up his fur, his already puffy body seeming to grow twice it's size. even with his fur stood up, powdernose remained much smaller than stonegazer. the tom pouted slightly at the realization, straightening up as to stretch to his full height.

and he was still shorter.
”Ah, I see.” Stonegazer contemplated saying something encouraging like “someone’s bound to return those feelings someday” or “there’s someone for everyone,” but ultimately decided against it - it would feel too strange coming out of his mouth. He shuddered at the mere thought of either of those things coming from anyone’s maw, as a matter of fact - how could someone stand to say something like that? Upon the smaller tom’s next question, Stonegazer cocked his head to the side and thought for a while. Going back to camp was, of course, the more traditional option - it was expected after an evening out, wasn’t it? And the more logical one as well, since there was safety in the shelter of camp - not to mention if they were to be attacked, Stonegazer would want to be right there in the thick of it, despite Caliapaw’s suggestion that he should stay off of his injured limb. However… staying out here did seem nice. He had to think about that for longer, since it wasn’t something he could make up his mind about right away. Torn between something new, perhaps comfortable, and something old but familiar, Stonegazer was trapped for a moment. ”I think… we should head back to camp. It’s the smartest thing to do. We could be needed there, after all.” He could only hope that Powdernose wouldn’t be too disappointed. Perhaps another day they would be able to spend an evening away. Right now, it just seemed like too much for the tom - he rarely spent this much time with another cat, doing nothing, and it would certainly push him to a limit.

Entering the territory, Erminewhisper was almost giddy with excitement - her tail twitching back and forth as she turned around to smile at Passionstar. ”Guess I’ll see if you can keep up with me now!” The white cat mewed, a grin still plastered on her face. Erminewhisper certainly wasn’t thinking very hard before she spoke - but then again, she didn’t really feel the need to do so. Being around someone she was so comfortable with was a blessing, really… considering for the last few moons she hadn’t had much luck making friends. It was funny, Erminewhisper was the type of cat who had always been good at making friends and keeping them, but lately?

She’d had less luck than usual. The she cat continued along at a medium pace, a smile on her face as she did so - she was just glad to be out here, living, able to feel good - yes, it was nice. The she cat could remember when she’d felt cooped up in camp, because she didn’t want to go out alone - Erminewhisper was an extrovert through and through, and being alone for too long drove her crazy. It was pretty much how she got her “charge,” her spark to start the day with, and what was better than going out on a walk with an old friend? That was the perfect spark to start the day with! ”So tell me how you’ve been! I mean… you’re the leader now, yeah? That must be pretty amazing!” A smile spread over her face as she watched Passionstar, turning her head so that she could partly watch him while she moved. It was actually really nice, being able to just talk to him - Erminewhisper was pretty sure he couldn’t have changed that much. Just as she hadn’t changed, even though it’d been a couple of moons or so. It really was pretty much perfect being out, though… where there wasn’t anything much to distract the two.

Erminewhisper was pretty sure that he would have to get back to his deputy, and business soon, so she was going to have to make sure that this was worth his time - although naturally, it would be. After all, she was the queen of finding good places! Glancing around at where they were currently, Erminewhisper made a mental note of it - she was going to have to pay more attention now, as they were getting close. The first “hidden gem” she was taking him to was pretty close, and she was sure other cats had found it before, but it was a nice little hollowed out stump - the top was big enough for a warrior and apprentice to sit on, or two smaller warriors, and the inside was even larger. Erminewhisper had been spending the warmer days there, after she’d hunted, taking guilt-naps or thinking… she’d even brought a couple of other cats out there to talk. They hadn’t appreciated it very much… but Passionstar would. If he was still the same cat, that was.

@Constellation

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 17th, 2018, 08:24 AM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Breezefeather smiled,"Sounds great! Do you know of anything that has trespassed on ThunderClan territory recently? Just so we can keep a lookout?" He asked the smaller tom, tilting his head as he opened his mouth, ready for any strange or prey scents that may come to him while he continued to follow Featherflight.
"You never know," the silver cat replied. "ShadowClan always tries to take our territory. And the tention with WindClan won't help with anything either."
Featherflight shivered from the cold leaf-bare wind, but tried to hide it so Breezefeather didn't think he was weak.
Old March 17th, 2018, 09:06 AM

Quote:
"You never know," the silver cat replied. "ShadowClan always tries to take our territory. And the tention with WindClan won't help with anything either."
Featherflight shivered from the cold leaf-bare wind, but tried to hide it so Breezefeather didn't think he was weak.
Breezefeather nodded,"That's true. We should go towards the ShadowClan border, as they're more likely to attack. Even if they don't attack alone and WindClan does attack, they'd probably team up and attack from there because they'd have more cover and be able to take us by surprise, so I'd see it best to be there to be able to warn the Clan quickly. Though, we shouldn't get too close to the border. We don't want tensions getting even higher..." He trailed off as he realized how much he was talking and he cleared his throat,"Lead the way," he mewed, flicking his tail towards the ShadowClan border.

(Is this color more visible and easier to see for you?)
Old March 17th, 2018, 11:46 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
”Ah, I see.” Stonegazer contemplated saying something encouraging like “someone’s bound to return those feelings someday” or “there’s someone for everyone,” but ultimately decided against it - it would feel too strange coming out of his mouth. He shuddered at the mere thought of either of those things coming from anyone’s maw, as a matter of fact - how could someone stand to say something like that? Upon the smaller tom’s next question, Stonegazer cocked his head to the side and thought for a while. Going back to camp was, of course, the more traditional option - it was expected after an evening out, wasn’t it? And the more logical one as well, since there was safety in the shelter of camp - not to mention if they were to be attacked, Stonegazer would want to be right there in the thick of it, despite Caliapaw’s suggestion that he should stay off of his injured limb. However… staying out here did seem nice. He had to think about that for longer, since it wasn’t something he could make up his mind about right away. Torn between something new, perhaps comfortable, and something old but familiar, Stonegazer was trapped for a moment. ”I think… we should head back to camp. It’s the smartest thing to do. We could be needed there, after all.” He could only hope that Powdernose wouldn’t be too disappointed. Perhaps another day they would be able to spend an evening away. Right now, it just seemed like too much for the tom - he rarely spent this much time with another cat, doing nothing, and it would certainly push him to a limit.

powdernose fought away the surge of sadness he felt. "yeah, i guess so." he chuckled and stood up, tossing the makeshift nest around the clearing. they didn't need anyone questioning them, of course. ears perked, powdernose silently sat down and looked to the sky. one of these days... he shook his head dismissively. don't get your hopes up. powdernose snorted to himself, his tail lashing. closing his eyes, he forced himself to lock up the emotions that clawed at him. his eyes dulled, yet he paid no mind to the sudden change of character. don't be a child, powdernose.

nudging stonegazer with his tail, the siamese tom remained silent as he began to trot away from the clearing. as he walked, powdernose kept his head high, eyes straight ahead. then he turned. after a bit of time, he came to a stop at the hollowed tunnel once more. "you go ahead back to camp. i'll stay here." without discussion, powdernose pulled away the covering and slipped into the tunnel, curling up inside of it.

don't be a coward, powdernose. don't be a child, powdernose. don't be a freak, powdernose.

you'll never do anything right, powdernose.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥