Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 03:06 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 03:00 AM
Shadowclan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Estelle
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 16th, 2020, 03:18 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Coldsong rolled his eyes at Lambkit and Summernight. "Her name isn't Twilightstar, mousebrains. She hasn't earned her nine lives yet! Stars, I didn't think you guys were this dense!" What morons! Why did the kit even jump in with this? Summernight sounded so simpleminded it almost physically hurt him. He swore he was the smartest one in the Clan right now, besides Foxpudge. At least he made effort to react!

He faced the rest of the Clan as they all began arguing, then released a frustrated growl. "What?! Am I wrong for wanting my Clanmates to show respect and liveliness for our new leadership? This is the best thing that's happened to us in MOONS and you're all acting so careless! Our medicine cats are leaving mid-meeting for StarClan's sake!" He pointed a claw at the two medicine cats, eyeing them sharply as they receded to their dusty old den. He also caught sight of Leopardflare, who turned-tail the moment he caught sight of the meeting. What a disgrace! "What's more important than listening to our leader establish changes? I bet my tongue they don't have somebody dying in there. Plain selfish, I say! Disrespectful!" His chest burned with irritation, urging him to kick up more snow against Bramblebear's wishes and throw a mini temper-tantrum.

But as Twilightshine began speaking, Coldsong quickly hushed and held his ground, flicking his ear in annoyance as she simply rolled over his topics of concern. He did feel a little guilty for not doing anything about the inactivity sooner, but in his defense, he rarely even saw them around to say anything. No matter, Coldsong was fed up with it! No more laziness! He will show his Clanmates how to be good warriors!

"Pushing back our borders or not, we should still defend what little territory we have, Twilightshine." Coldsong commented. "We may be weak, but that could change if you ordered your ungrateful warriors to GET OFF THEIR LAZY ASSES!" He spat the last part toward the crowd, letting out one more burst of anger as his tail lashed behind him.

@Moonraven @SilentLamb @.:Raven:. @Fuzzy @Xeno @tutler @hxneysuckle @Kitty Mama @BILL.
Old January 16th, 2020, 03:41 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Moonraven @Alaska

Flinching at coldsongs words . Lambkit glared a bit at him before looking up at twilightshine. what's going on....are we gonna ..are we gonna die as a clan if this continues .....
Ears perking up at twilights words. She whined in fear at hearing a fight . She frantically shook her head. Perhaps she could move to riverclan?...when she was old enough...She didn't like how her clanmates were acting towards each other . Then again she'd leave her mother alone...
"can we please stop arguing .... " she meowed hopefully loud enough for twilightshine to hear..And hopefully not loud enough for coldsong...this was getting a bit much for her. or maybe I should just stay out of everybody's way and head back to be nursery ...

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 16th, 2020 at 03:42 PM.
Old January 16th, 2020, 04:11 PM

Summernight's pupils quickly became slits as the warrior called her a mousebrain and she got up, fed up with him, but not to leave, she neared him. "And I understand why they're leaving, you're making this whole thing much more chaotic than anything, you're the one yelling his lungs out around here like a 2 moons old kit I'd have you remember, I'm at least old enough to learn how to stay composed in these kind of situations and not start acting like a kit, at your age, I at least understood and agreed with others' decisions without crying about it." The she-cat mewed as she looked down at him.

"Look around you and tell me who in the name of StarClan is doing like you right now." The ginger tabby added before she grumbled and looked over at her leader and deputy, they looked tired of this situation. "And, no, I wouldn't like to go fight knowing I'd get brought into a losing battle." She said, she was a warrior, yes, but in this situation where even the leader probably knew they didn't stand a chance, the best to do was follow orders, and those were certainly not to go out of camp and get themselves killed. "We have to work together and stop acting like kits, so take a hold of yourself, Coldsong, you're not a kit, and right now, you're the one being disrespectful to... Most of your clanmates." She said, she was now in his face, her emerald gaze not faltering one bit as she spoke, she just wanted this whole thing to end and to have this tom finally shut his muzzle so that the clan could move on to its normal duties, she made her annoyance known to her leader and deputy by casting them a look that said it all. 'They should be doing something instead of letting him yowl around like that, because this won't be going anywhere.' Summernight thought. "I'd have to make you remember that, because of your yapping, it's quite hard to move on and get this whole thing done with, because if you think we're useless... Just look at you, throwing a tantrum in the middle of camp, you can't just tell us that we're useless and not assume that you are just as useless right now, you talk a lot but certainly don't act much." She added before looking at Twilightshine and Brightstar and glaring at them after she had heard Lambkit. "No offense, but you two need to do something about this chaos, correct me if I'm wrong, but our past leaders would've already resolved this situation." She added, her irritation was as clear as day.

@Alaska @Moonraven @Fuzzy
Old January 16th, 2020, 05:16 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Hear me out.." Foxpudge's ears had actually perked up, a gleam to his eyes. "Put ShadowClan to the side right now, Twilightshine. I'll admit my fault for moving the border-- I wasn't thinking beyond.. fixing the obvious problem in front of me at the time.. but, what about ThunderClan?

"Their territory hasn't recovered from the fire and it won't for a few moons. What prey and herbs they have needs to be scavenged from elsewhere-- which is probably why they stole our land to begin with. What if we raided their camp? Do a surge of patrols, battle training-- get our cats into motion like you suggested, but do it for the purpose of wiping the ground with ThunderClan?

"As it stands, there's no love loss between our Clans and I doubt they're in an ideal condition for fighting with the state of their territory. Little shelter, no herbs or food.. we can do a couple battle patrols. Have one come in for the initial attack and lower their guard-- then hit them with the next wave."

At Summernight's mention of past leaders, Foxpudge simply shook his head. "I knew Blazingstar and Dapplestar. Dapplestar.. she was a coward who gave our Clan up to evil too many times for her own sake. She spent more time in her den than any leader I've seen-- she would have let this Clan die. Blazingstar was great when he first became leader.. he was fiery, fearless, he was revolutionary. But he lost that spark after a few moons and did nothing for our Clan. His leadership is what led us here."

The other two leaders-- Dewstar, the overreactive cat who abandoned her Clan to burn up in a barn as his father once told him, and Singenight-- the Evil Era leader, were both unworthy of being mentioned. Their leaderships were brief and did little to improve the Clan.

@tutler @Xeno @Fuzzy @Alaska @Ever @Moonraven @SilentLamb @.:Raven:. @Solstice_X @Blissie Bliss @WaywardAngel @~WolfDen~ @hxneysuckle @MagicCat99 @Tundra @Kitty Mama

Watching these bickering idiots made Mountaingrowl chuckle. Oh, joining the ranks of these headless chickens would be easier than he thought. "God damn, y'all are a mess. You're makin' Flintstar look like a genius."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 16th, 2020, 06:02 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

( @.:Raven:. coldsong is only 20 moons btw! he's very young, but old-spirited lol)

Coldsong's eyes widened as Summernight stood up for herself. While he was proud of her reaction, she was making far too many false judgments to be acting so tough! He stood up to her as she faced him, pelt beginning to bristle. "You're the ones showing disrespect! At least I don't stand up for cats who leave while their leader makes announcements!" The mouth on this she-cat! She should put a mouse in it! Summernight isn't any better for arguing back at him with those pathetic reasons. Act his age? What's that supposed to mean, he isn't 90!

As Foxpudge chimed in, Coldsong's ears perked. ThunderClan is weak and Twilightshine suggested a fight...that's it! "A RAID!!!" He suddenly yowled, voice echoing across the moor. His face lit up as he began to explain, "We should raid ThunderClan!! In their conditions, it should be hard for them to recover! I doubt they'll even expect it! ShadowClan and RiverClan are too busy fighting over that Lionsgrove place, or whatever, and they're obviously too strong for us to take on ourselves...but ThunderClan? Ohhohoh boy, we could have their tails if we were smart about it! We could surprise-attack them at night by creating a diversion! Lead their warriors to the border for a distraction, then send a surprise-patrol in and trash their camp! Destroy the last of their herbs! Wreck their dens! Take their fresh-kill!! Then, we'll target the Flintdung himself and take one of his precious lives! That's how you re-establish power, baby!" His chest puffed excitedly as he shouted, face filled with determination. He was brilliant!

"WindClan will not sit here and be weak! We may have been let down by our previous leaders, but here's your chance, Twilightshine." Coldsong looked up at his leader and smirked, flashing his pearly whites at her. "Prove to us that you're not the lazy deputy you once were. Use my strategy, we're not as weak and defenseless as you think. I say we raid ThunderClan! Raid! RAID! RAID! RAID!" He chanted proudly, hoping to get the crowd enthused.

@tutler @Xeno @Fuzzy @BILL. @Ever @Moonraven @SilentLamb @.:Raven:. @Solstice_X @Blissie Bliss @WaywardAngel @~WolfDen~ @hxneysuckle @MagicCat99 @Tundra @Kitty Mama

Last edited by Doom; January 16th, 2020 at 06:03 PM.
Old January 16th, 2020, 06:34 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Pinewish just sat there not saying a word like he always did. There was no way he was getting into this argument. He had only been back a moon and didn't really talk to his clanmates unless it was his daughter or sister. The tom looked at Foxpudge, understanding what he was saying. "Foxpusge has a point. Thunderclan has been down and out for a while. There could possibly be a chance to raid Thunderclan and win. But of course it has some downside. We're starving and that might get in the way of things.", he meowed. Pinewish was tired of keeping quiet and he wanted this to get done and over with, but now he said something and it might not get over soon enough.
| @BILL.; @tutler; @Xeno; @Fuzzy; @Ever; @Moonraven; @SilentLamb; @.:Raven:.; @Solstice X; @WaywardAngel; @~WolfDen~; @hxneysuckle; @MagicCat99; @Tundra; @Kitty Mama; |

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; January 16th, 2020 at 06:36 PM.
Old January 16th, 2020, 06:40 PM

@Alaska
What has she gotten into !? She looked at coldsong "NO! I don't really know what a raid is . But what you just described sounds like a horrible horrible idea!...we could all die! Even my mother ! " she shouted in her tiny voice . She looked at foxpudge[ @BILL. ] and ignored mountain "please! Don't take his side .....you seem smart ..this doesn't sound right.." she begged and looked at twilightshine[ @Moonraven] with begging eyes

Last edited by Leucos; January 16th, 2020 at 06:41 PM.
Old January 16th, 2020, 06:55 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Moonraven ]

Bramblebear's tail lashed as the meeting spiraled into talk about a raid. She flattened her ears, turning away from all of the others and looking straight at Twilightshine. Clearing her throat, she tried to speak as clearly as possible. "WindClan focus on being strong. Cats starving, prey very little. Even unseen attack result in suffering." The silver tabby shook her head, a sigh tumbling from her lips. "No raid. Cannot risk lives. ThunderClan fall themselves." Bramblebear sat down once more and glanced around the clearing, looking for those who agreed with her.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 16th, 2020, 06:59 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Fireflypaw blinked a few times, still trying to comprehend what his mentor had just said. “Raid...?” He echoed, finally understanding. The apprentice decided to speak up, just this once. “I don’t think we should raid Thunderclan. What if we lost? Then we would be...” He trailed off as he looked down at his paws, deciding he should stay silent once again. He would probably get scolded by Coldsong for going against his idea or whatever. Fireflypaw let out a sigh as he continued to listen to his clan mates, silently disagreeing with the whole raid thing.

Character Site

Old January 16th, 2020, 07:00 PM

For once, someone listened to her aside from her mother. She darted over to bramblebear[ @hxneysuckle ] and stood . She may seem like a paranoid scaredy shy she kit...but she didn't want this to happen. And allowed in or not her voice should be heard along with the others too! "I agree with ...with...um..her.." lambkit meowed and looked up at the warrior with a nervous smile.

Closed Thread