Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a vixen in the winter [p]
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 07:11 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 06:58 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 06:49 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 06:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 21st, 2018, 11:13 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
(...oops.... Sorry . Didn't know which one you were aiming that at ._.' )
Grassleg raised his eyebrow and grinned " it has the same meaning as mouse brain . But ...friendlier and more fun. " he meowed with a twitch of his whiskers . He had a look of confusion for a moment then it vanished as he chuckled " yes , believe it or not some well I think most cats are afraid to be alone . They always seem to put themselves with the biggest group possible as well . Although there is an old saying that I keep in mind it will do best for others to do too ' silence is golden ' . " he said then tilted his head " you still have a long journey ahead of you . Plenty of times to make friends then " he added. He normally wasn't this kind to others but with kits , he was different. He kinda liked kits. They were a clean slate for a new personality that may not tick him off yet. He hoped this one wouldn't .
(It's cool. Yours is kind of an adorable grump though )
Splitkit listened but said nothing. It wasn't that he was opposed to having friends exactly. He just didn't really see the point was all. What did a cat gain from having others around? In the clan cats had to share their food instead of just eating what they caught. It seemed like just extra work, really. He supposed it wouldn't be long before he also would be feeding his clan like other cats did. Maybe he would get it then. Standing, the kit stretched his hind legs out and bluntly announced, "I'm gonna go take a nap, before slinking back into the nursery."

Old July 21st, 2018, 04:45 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

( @Fuzzyfeline | @Arié it's good to have an order so we don't all post over each other XD Also I saw your mention in ShC, Arie! I'll be posting here first, but don't worry I'll go check it out after.)

Roansplash sighed with relief as Breezefeather had agreed to their proposition, or rather, their orders. They'd made it very clear that they weren't leaving without Breezefeather coming back to camp and eating a meal. He nodded at the she-cat he'd dubbed "Buttercup", remembering the same thought had crossed his mind, earlier. Not to mention, that hare did look rather tasty. No, no... It's not yours. "You might need some more fattening up than a hare, but it's a start," he sniffed nonchalantly, padding beside the silver tom. He didn't press against Breezefeather's spotted pelt, though he did linger for support when it was needed. Was this the most he'd ever done for another cat? Roansplash's face contorted into quite a few emotions as he thought to himself, though he hadn't noticed it.

Almost as if snapped out of his trance, the scent of a prey animal in their nest had caught his attention, and he stared at the hole in wonderment before realising he should have crouched before staring. By the time the mouse darted out, the roan tom was too slow to react and missed his pounce, yowling indignantly at the lost meal. "Ugh... Again..?!" His tail lashing, it didn't take long until he realised someone else was a little upset, too.

Turning his head, Roansplash came to the conclusion that... Breezefeather was huddling behind him? Why? The russet and white tom watched the small mouse skirt far, far away from them. Still befuddled, he looked back at the silver tom with confusion written all over his face. Until he connected two and two together. "...Did that mouse scare you?" Roansplash stifled his laughter, but could only mask it under an amused smile. He didn't want to laugh, but it was definitely not what he was expecting. Composing himself, he sighed between quiet snickers, and tried to stay as straight-faced as possible. "Hey, uh... Breezefeather? Mouse is gone." He tilted his head in the direction the terrified animal ran off to. "And I'm pretty sure he's more afraid of you than you are of him."
Old July 21st, 2018, 05:58 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Arié @Spikes
{Heh Breezey sure is a hoot, can't believe Buttercup and Roan can handle him. I like the order to, though if I'm gone for 24+ hours without tellin' you guys, go ahead and skip me.}

Buttercupbreeze was relieved that Breezefeather had agreed to come with her and Roansplash, to get some food down him and make him rest. Along with cleaning him up, he seemed to have injured his paws probably from non stop running and avoiding his Clanmates. He must be a real mess, what got him this way? The molly wondered glancing at the spotted silver tom. If she'd actually talk with her Clanmates more and lessened to rumors spread around she'd know that he'd taken on a Kittypet as a mate who left him and their kit once the kit was made an apprentice, but she didn't and never liked believing rumors. This was just another thing that she'd not know unless she asked, but that felt like prying to her especially after she'd snapped at him.
As the started off Buttercup graves the hare and flaked the toms ready to help support Breezefeather if he needed it. Though it was a slow pace she kept to it, not really bothered, this have her a change to relax a bit. A full days of work, running all over the moor and finding a emotionally and physically injured Clanmate took a toll on you but with a good night's sleep she'd be back on her paws and ready to face the day. It was peaceful once more on the moor.

Glancing to her side the creamy ginger molly looked at Roansplash, what was his story? What was he like when he wasn't worried about a cranky Clanmate? Those were some questions she had about the roan and white tom, she'd find out eventually though. She stopped as she noticed Roan staring at the mouse nest, the tom was quick but a bit clumsy when it camp to catching prey, she noticed but put it off as just bad luck. Breeze on the other paw looked stricken with fear at the sight of the tiny rodent. "Oh, better luck next time." She told the to an and white tom as he exclaimed his frustration about losing his catch. Though the shivering silver tom took most of her attention. With her bushy tail she parted his shoulders slightly glancing at Roanslpash as he spoke and gave Breeze a nod agreeing. He can't be that afraid of mice can he? It must just because he's so week from all his pain. She told herself watching the toms.

"Yeah, mice are afraid of their own shadow, no need to fear them. Anyway this one's gone already, Roan made sure if that." Buttercup added giving Roansplash a good natured smile as she mentioned he'd made sure that the mouse was gone. She enjoyed picking on cats in a good natured way, not to mean harm just get a laugh or two from the car she's picking on. Though at times her sarcasm and jokes can be instituted wrong and cause pain. Flick her tail off Breezefeather's shoulders Buttercupbreeze waved it behind her. " We should keep going, can you continue? " She asked after a while looked down at the silver tom Roan and her were helping.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; July 21st, 2018 at 11:45 PM.
Old July 21st, 2018, 07:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Fawnsong

Greenpaw lay in the clearing grooming his pelt, today had been slow, he listened to the birds and watched the crickets today.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 21st, 2018, 07:34 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Fawnsong

Greenpaw lay in the clearing grooming his pelt, today had been slow, he listened to the birds and watched the crickets today.
Chestnutpaw laid in the dusty clearing, her silky chestnut fur covered in a thick coating of the soft sand to protect herself from the blistering sun. Her pale green eyes half open lazily as she basked in the sun. Her apprenticeship had just begun, and her mentor sometimes forgets that they have an apprentice and she is often forgotten.
Old July 21st, 2018, 07:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnsong View Post
Chestnutpaw laid in the dusty clearing, her silky chestnut fur covered in a thick coating of the soft sand to protect herself from the blistering sun. Her pale green eyes half open lazily as she basked in the sun. Her apprenticeship had just begun, and her mentor sometimes forgets that they have an apprentice and she is often forgotten.
Greenpaw glanced at Chestnutpaw and gave a small wave with his tail. His creme fur shining in the sun his green eyes wide and a small smile on his face.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 21st, 2018, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Greenpaw glanced at Chestnutpaw and gave a small wave with his tail. His creme fur shining in the sun his green eyes wide and a small smile on his face.
Her whiskers twitched as she smiled, as she leapt up, she shook herself and padded over to the cream apprentice.
Old July 21st, 2018, 07:54 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Aurora Australis

Padding calmly onto the training moor, Blazingstar relished at the thought of this training session. The ground was softer here and it was open, the grass didn't grow nearly as tall as it did in other areas of the territory. It was perfect. He had brought Ravenpaw here today, their first actual session and he was going to leave the choice to him. Ravenpaw would either get to learn how to properly hunt a rabbit or learn how to fight, more specifically, defend himself. Blazingstar would leave offensive training for later moons, believing that defense was a greater advantage to winning a battle and to avoid serious injuries. Especially with everything going on right now. "So Ravenpaw," he spoke, assuming the apprentice was behind him still as he made his way to the center of the training moor. "What do you want to learn first? Combat or hunting?" he inquired

[ack this is late...]

Ravenpaw stared, eyes wide, taking in the beauty of the moor. The softer grass tickled his short legs, making them alert. It was warm, not quite hot, and overall a nice Greenleaf day. The sky was pale blue, soft wisps of clouds dancing on its surface. They felt satisfied, though a ball of nerves still sat in their stomach. What if they messed up in front of Blazingstar? What if the leader laughed at them? What if he told Ravenpaw that he couldn’t be his apprentice? What if they did so badly, that they were kicked out of the Clan?
Blazingstar’s voice jolted them back to reality. They wondered how they were still walking, so lost in thought. They pricked their ears, not wanting to miss any of what Blazingstar said just in case it was important or they were tested about it. Wait, were there tests? Was Blazingstar going to test them?!
They barely caught their mentor’s question, before quickly and easily answering, “Hunting. Uh, please.”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 21st, 2018, 10:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnsong View Post
Her whiskers twitched as she smiled, as she leapt up, she shook herself and padded over to the cream apprentice.
(Wait is Chesnutpaw mute?)
Creekpaw smiled slightly and beccond H over to let her know it was okay to come over.

Old July 21st, 2018, 10:08 PM

Quote:
(Wait is Chesnutpaw mute?)
Creekpaw smiled slightly and beccond H over to let her know it was okay to come over.
She dipped her head gratefully, "hi, I'm Chestnutpaw," her silky voice whispered to the other apprentice. "I'm sorry, I am a little quiet." She mumbled, her pale green eyes avoiding eye contact. Chestnutpaw's soft, copper coloured fur blowing in the gentle breeze.
Closed Thread