Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
“you and me, in our...
by Rose
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 08:36 PM
Starrynight everything...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 08:31 PM
catch the shark, bleed the...
by glitch
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:28 PM
Rawsuit
by Rawsuit
Last post by Rawsuit
Today 08:26 PM
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by ollie
Today 08:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 7th, 2018, 10:24 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

As evening was setting the creamy molly had decided to stay in the clearing for a bit. Running her tongue through her pelt the feline watched the clearing, not exactly sure what to do at this point. Changing rank to just be knocked down was not only confusing but it made her feel bad. Of course she was sure it was her fault, she went behind Blazingstar's back and she damaged his trust. Honestly she wanted to talk to him again explain why she did it, why she thought peace was better and apologize for not trying to convince him as much as she should've. Seeing movement by her leader's den Buttercupbreeze looked up she'd hoped that it was going to be Blazingstar but it wasn't. It was the new Deputy though, thinking about it she'd never talked to the tom. Not even once, it wasn't because he'd replaced her but she just never got up the nerve to.
Standing up the bushy tailed feline made her way over to Crowmask, there was no reason she shouldn't talk to him. Taking a breath and shacking out her creamy pelt Buttercup approached him calming herself. Why she was a nervous was a mystery to get but she guessed it was because she'd never talked to this tom and had no idea what he was like. Her mind jumped and spun trying to figure out what to say before she was standing beside him. "Evenin Crowmask," She meowed guessing that was better then nothing. "Congrats on your new rank." Buttercup added trying to be more friendly towards the tom. ItsIt's not his fault. The molly reminded herself twitching her ear.
Crowmask was surprised the former deputy would approach him so calmly. He had expected them to hold some sort of grudge against him, but she evidently didn't. Not that he could see anyways. Crowmask had never really talked to Buttercupbreeze before, so he wondered for a second what he should say. He was not sure how she would react to anything he said really. She could just be acting nice now and waiting to start a fight. Or try to get him onto their side.He had heard about why the Buttercup was demoted from the other warriors. She had supposedly went behind the leaders back and tried to start a
group to keep peace. Knowing this, Crowmask picked his words with caution,even though he was not sure what there was to hide from he sense Blazingstar had said they would not attack Riverclan unless they crossed the border.
¨Greeting Buttercupbreeze. I am sorry about your demotion.¨ The tom told her apologetically, deciding to add something so she would not assume he was just trying to rub it in. ¨I´ll try to lead the clan just as good as you did.I doubt that I will do as good as you did though.¨ Crowmask told her. He did not want to actively seek out a fight with the former deputy,so he stayed with that, waiting for her reaction. If it went well, he could go on to say how he had looked up to her sense she was a warrior, but if she took it for sarcasm, he could always deny he meant any offense and change the subject to the amount of prey or something small like that until she left.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 7th, 2018, 03:50 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Lynxtalon felt that he found a perfect target. The molly was only only a bit of a distance, cozily by herself, lounging in the grass. She was a pretty tortoiseshell color, maybe a few moons older than him? It didn't matter to him much because they were both warriors, under the same title, so that alone gave him confidence. Lynxtalon always been pretty confident, especially having a mentor who he looked up to ever since he was a small kit. He gave his chestfur a couple licks, ruffling his short pelt up to give off that 'bad boy' appeal that many of the ladies seem to enjoy. He was pepping himself up to start approaching her when another familiar feline caught him off guard. Lynxtalon jumped, his head pulling back when...who was this? His vision was blurred at first until it cleared and made out the figure of one of his best friends. His ears twitched, ''Oh, hiya, Mothy!" He greeted, exuberantly.

Lynxtalon knew he haven't been the greatest of friend to her with being more focused on making many other friends and focusing on his skills. She kinda just faded in the background, but despite that, she was still his number one friend...he just needed to learn to put her first. Of course, his eyes glanced quickly at the molly he did want to chat with, but he quickly brushed her aside to focus on his friend that was in front of him. He swiped his tail affectionately over her ear. He chuckled at her, ''I feel pretty much the same. Being a warrior doesn't seem all that different and all.'' That was a total lie, but Lynxtalon was simply playing it cool. It was awesome being a warrior! Evidently, he couldn't contain in his excitement for too long because he started bouncing and swishing his tail excitedly. ''It's so awesome being a warrior, Mothy! The other warriors treat you as their equal instead of some little kit. Then, there's sharing prey with them and having mature conversations...it's so amazing. You're going to love being a warrior! You know, when you get there and all.'' He laughed, flashing her a quick smile. ''Not to even forget to mention how much I love my name. I can say it all day!'' He mused with a purr. ''Lynxtalon, Lynxtalon, Lynxtalon, Lynxtalon, Lynxtalon, Lynxtalon, Lynxtalon, Lynxtalon, Lynxtalon, Lynxtalon, Lynxtalon, Lynxtalon...'' He trailed off with a blissful sigh. It was no surprise that Lynxtalon earned the suffix of his name because of his long, sharp claws. ''I can't wait until you earn your name, Mothy. What do you think it's going to be?''

She saw he wasn't looking at her, but she didn't think that matter to much, but when she saw how shocked he was she felt bad. "Sorry!" she exclaimed. Mothpaw glanced over her shoulder and saw a pretty tortoiseshell she-cat. Seriously? Now he's after warrior mollies? She sighed, but didn't comment on it, quickly turning her attention back to Lynxtalon.

As soon as he said the first sentence she knew it wasn't true. From the way he was lounging around staring at pretty she-cats, it didn't seem too different. But she knew it had to be. Being an apprentice met being trained, not trusted. A warrior was an all new title. It was something you had earned from moons of hard work. It had to be different. Then he spoke again. Knew it! She listened intently to his explanation of warrior life. Being treated like a warrior and not a kit. Mothpaw did feel like she was treated like a kit sometimes, so it would be wonderful not to be. "Lynxtalon is a lovely name," she said honestly, "It suits you perfectly!" When he asked her the question about her name, she had to think a bit. Mothpetal, Mothflower, Mothheart, Mothwillow, Mothleg, Mothfeather, Moth.... Perhaps Mothheart or Mothleg, maybe even Mothwillow. "Maybe Mothheart, what do you think Lynxy?"
Old December 8th, 2018, 02:24 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem the Christmas Pickle View Post

He scoffed at her remark, "Oh of course you do! But think, flowers, rabbits!" He mewed in a peppy tone that lightened his own spirits even more then they were. Cottonspirit tilted his head back up to the sky noticing a patch of heather that they could play in some time. He smiled at Shrikepaw, "Now! Flowers or rabbits?" He asked happily as he twitched his white tail back and fourth happily as he awaited her response. But he knew that she hated him, but she didn't care at all. This was a good time for him.
The corners of Shrikepaw's mouth jerked slightly, and she looked over briefly at Cottonspirit her eyes only being able to stay on him for a few seconds, however, before looking down again. "...rabbits..." Shrikepaw mumbled taking a few more tentative steps across the leaf-littered ground as she continued to refuse to look Cottonspirit, "b-but only because they're gonna be easy to get! With the recent frosts most of the flowers are probably going to be dead. N-n-ot to say I like flowers either--I certainly don't!" Huffing her ear twitched and the subtlest of frowns appeared on her face. "After that t-though... can we please go home?"
Old December 8th, 2018, 11:55 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

She saw he wasn't looking at her, but she didn't think that matter to much, but when she saw how shocked he was she felt bad. "Sorry!" she exclaimed. Mothpaw glanced over her shoulder and saw a pretty tortoiseshell she-cat. Seriously? Now he's after warrior mollies? She sighed, but didn't comment on it, quickly turning her attention back to Lynxtalon.

As soon as he said the first sentence she knew it wasn't true. From the way he was lounging around staring at pretty she-cats, it didn't seem too different. But she knew it had to be. Being an apprentice met being trained, not trusted. A warrior was an all new title. It was something you had earned from moons of hard work. It had to be different. Then he spoke again. Knew it! She listened intently to his explanation of warrior life. Being treated like a warrior and not a kit. Mothpaw did feel like she was treated like a kit sometimes, so it would be wonderful not to be. "Lynxtalon is a lovely name," she said honestly, "It suits you perfectly!" When he asked her the question about her name, she had to think a bit. Mothpetal, Mothflower, Mothheart, Mothwillow, Mothleg, Mothfeather, Moth.... Perhaps Mothheart or Mothleg, maybe even Mothwillow. "Maybe Mothheart, what do you think Lynxy?"
The most exciting moment when becoming a warrior was a change of name. He didn’t know why but from being Lynxpaw and becoming Lynxtalon...that meant a lot to him. It also meant a lot that his clan mates was there to celebrate and chant his new name with him. He had stood so tall among the other newly appointed warriors. He was just feeling a little too much of himself, for certain. It was too bad Mothpaw wasn’t. He couldn’t help but puff out his chest when she agreed that his name was pretty awesome. Because it was awesome. It was the most amazing thing ever, and he didn’t think he’d ever get over it. His whiskers twitched amusing at the younger she cat, suppressing a chuckle. “Mothheart, huh?” He iterated, tilting his head a bit as he repeated the name over and over in his head. “It sounds pretty.” He agreed, nonchalantly. “But, Maybe...” His gaze stayed lock on her form, checking her out from her ears to her tail tip, mainly trying to figure out a name that wasn’t too...humdrum or overused. His best friend deserved the best, didn’t she? Evidently. She deserved nothing but the best. “I like Mothshine. Or Mothglow.” He purred, “Because you’re just a large ray of sunshine whenever you grace me with your presence.” He snickered, affectionately drawing his tail against her flank wth a small smile. “Maybe Mothchattter,” He teased, lightly. “Because you can talk too much.” He joked, laughing at her.

“Can you actually believe it though?” Now, he was sighing blissfully. “We’ve been best friends for so long, Mothy! Since we were kits.” He drew out with a light laugh. He remembered first playing moss ball with her when she was so quiet and he was so talkative. “I remember when we used to talk about becoming warriors together...and, now look at us. The moons went by quick, don’t you think?” He was in a whole new field in his life. “I can’t wait to train my own apprentice. It’s going to be so awesome!” He exclaimed, bouncing in place for a moment to show his excitement.
Old December 9th, 2018, 07:18 AM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
She repeated the same move as before, only being sure to hold him down as he said to. She clawed at his belly with her back paws, claws still sheathed, then she leaped backward, just the way he did with her. "was that any better" she said, panting slightly.
"That was great" He mewed. "Now that you've shown me that" He paused. "Got any other simple moves that I can make better?" Jaggedspring asked.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old December 9th, 2018, 03:44 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@Fuzzyfeline

Bumblepaw stretched and padded out of the apprentice's den, sitting in the pale dawn light that spread over the clearing. He yawned and started to clean his long silky fur. The big tom winced as he pulled a burr out of his tail. "Ill have to check my nest better next time...." he mumbled under his breath. When he was done he stretched again, and scented the air. His mentor had gone out of camp already, probably on dawn patrol. Bumblepaw sat there a moment before he realized his sister also wasn't in the clearing. He could smell her scent wafting from the apprentice den. Well....at least he could enjoy the quiet of the morning, even if it was cold during leafbare. He shivered a little and bundled down next to the hill. He licked his lips a little, maybe some prey would warm him up..... he shifted and fluffed up his fur, wrapping his tail tightly around his paws. Why did it have to be so cold... maybe it would be warmer by one of the dens....or in one for that matter. But he didn't want to be in one of the dens, sitting here in the quiet was the best thing for now. He smiled with a quiet purr and settled back down again.
Old December 9th, 2018, 05:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@Fuzzyfeline

Bumblepaw stretched and padded out of the apprentice's den, sitting in the pale dawn light that spread over the clearing. He yawned and started to clean his long silky fur. The big tom winced as he pulled a burr out of his tail. "Ill have to check my nest better next time...." he mumbled under his breath. When he was done he stretched again, and scented the air. His mentor had gone out of camp already, probably on dawn patrol. Bumblepaw sat there a moment before he realized his sister also wasn't in the clearing. He could smell her scent wafting from the apprentice den. Well....at least he could enjoy the quiet of the morning, even if it was cold during leafbare. He shivered a little and bundled down next to the hill. He licked his lips a little, maybe some prey would warm him up..... he shifted and fluffed up his fur, wrapping his tail tightly around his paws. Why did it have to be so cold... maybe it would be warmer by one of the dens....or in one for that matter. But he didn't want to be in one of the dens, sitting here in the quiet was the best thing for now. He smiled with a quiet purr and settled back down again.
With a yawn escaping her mouth and a spring in her step the tabby pushed her way out of the apprentices den. Some time out in the dawn sun would do this fur ball good. Practically skipping for paw to paw Mothpaw glanced around. Mornings were so pretty. Even if it was cold the frost was pretty on the grass and the dawn sky was so beautiful, especially the sun rise! Oh how pretty that was. Catching a glimpse of a familiar pelt she headed over smile playing on her muzzle. "Good morning Bumblepaw!" She purred in greeting. Blue eyes reflecting the rising sun. Bumblepaw was one of her best friends it'd be grate to hang out with him. Fluffy tail waving behind her Mothpaw hummed to herself. "You look chilly, wanna play around?" The tabby asked. " It'll want you up. " She added nudging the tom with her soft paws. The young feline always wanted her friends and everyone else for that matter to be happy and having fun! Someone who was cold and sitting there doing nothing needed something to do! Dancing was her favorite pass time but she wasn't sure if Bumblepaw was in the mood to.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 9th, 2018, 08:26 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

@Fuzzyfeline

Smallpaw slithered in the den with her ears back and closed her eyes as a shiver ran down her spine and exited through her tail, it was colder than she would like out there she was an even temperature cat 70 degrees or 60 was what she deemed as the perfect temperature . The small feline shook her fur as she fully stood in the apprentices den , right now felt like the perfect time for a nap since for her it was too cold do anything exciting , with a twitch of her nose she scanned the den with her blue and green orbs spotting a few bodies of her fellow clanmates curled up with the same thought process making her smile softly and if she could , she would purr at the body heat that they created making her nice and warm much better. the young Molly opened her mouth in an silent yawn and made her way towards her nest.

Even though for the most part she hated being mute it was also a gift since she could easily sneak up on her clanmates or enemies ,and in times like this not make a ruckus that will wake everyone up . The kit looking apprentice let loose a silent sigh as she found her bed and plopped down in an sitting position , she took one last glance at the den entrance which made her eyes squint at the bright headache inducing light making her fold her ears back and shake her head in discomfort before bending over and giving her chest fur a good wash before she slept .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 9th, 2018, 09:23 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
With a yawn escaping her mouth and a spring in her step the tabby pushed her way out of the apprentices den. Some time out in the dawn sun would do this fur ball good. Practically skipping for paw to paw Mothpaw glanced around. Mornings were so pretty. Even if it was cold the frost was pretty on the grass and the dawn sky was so beautiful, especially the sun rise! Oh how pretty that was. Catching a glimpse of a familiar pelt she headed over smile playing on her muzzle. "Good morning Bumblepaw!" She purred in greeting. Blue eyes reflecting the rising sun. Bumblepaw was one of her best friends it'd be grate to hang out with him. Fluffy tail waving behind her Mothpaw hummed to herself. "You look chilly, wanna play around?" The tabby asked. " It'll warm you up. " She added nudging the tom with her soft paws. The young feline always wanted her friends and everyone else for that matter to be happy and having fun! Someone who was cold and sitting there doing nothing needed something to do! Dancing was her favorite pass time but she wasn't sure if Bumblepaw was in the mood to.
Bumblepaw looked up as he heard another cat walking beside him. When he realized who is was the long furred tom got to his feet, and shook his pelt. He grinned at the tabby she cat. "Hello to you too Mothpaw. Little cold out in'it?" His green eyes glittered. He pawed back at the pretty tabby and danced backwards. "Whattaya wanna do? We could play chase, he could play fight, we could dance!" With each new suggestion he struck a different pose, a mid motion run for the first, a swipe for the second, and reared on his hind legs, mimicking a small bow. He landed back on all four paws and smiled at her, waiting for an answer.
Old December 10th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yule View Post
@Fuzzyfeline

Smallpaw slithered in the den with her ears back and closed her eyes as a shiver ran down her spine and exited through her tail, it was colder than she would like out there she was an even temperature cat 70 degrees or 60 was what she deemed as the perfect temperature . The small feline shook her fur as she fully stood in the apprentices den , right now felt like the perfect time for a nap since for her it was too cold do anything exciting , with a twitch of her nose she scanned the den with her blue and green orbs spotting a few bodies of her fellow clanmates curled up with the same thought process making her smile softly and if she could , she would purr at the body heat that they created making her nice and warm much better. the young Molly opened her mouth in an silent yawn and made her way towards her nest.

Even though for the most part she hated being mute it was also a gift since she could easily sneak up on her clanmates or enemies ,and in times like this not make a ruckus that will wake everyone up . The kit looking apprentice let loose a silent sigh as she found her bed and plopped down in an sitting position , she took one last glance at the den entrance which made her eyes squint at the bright headache inducing light making her fold her ears back and shake her head in discomfort before bending over and giving her chest fur a good wash before she slept .

It was about mid day maybe Mothpaw didn't really know honestly, she hadn't really paid attention to how the colder days had changed. The sun just gave off awhile light in the grayish sky. She was well aware that it was cold though. The tabby's long thick puffiness of a pelt did keep a lot more cool air out then her Clanmates with short fur though she still felt it. And hotter weather was dreadful when you had such a big pelt as hers. That never fazed this rambunctious molly though, no she was to full of energy for that. Surprisingly she found herself going back into the apprentices den. Maybe it was to get our of work or because she was kinda cold though it could be because she wanted to hang out with someone. At this point she'd be fine with silance, beside quietness reminded her of her friend Smallpaw.
Blinking blue eyes to adjust to the gloomy darkness that took over the edges of the den. Other apprentices were here as she'd expected though most of them seem to be asleep. Twitching her tufted ears Mothpaw scanned the den again just to make out the small shape of a young molly known as one of her best friends, Smallpaw. Trying to be quite the grayish feline tiptoed over to her friend to nudge her shoulder with her head. The unusually patterned tabby would then smile, she knew Smallpaw was mute and had no way of verbally speaking but that never stopped Moth from speaking to her. Why would she? "Hi," She purred in a whisper not wanting to wake anyone.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread