Today 10:07 PM
Hi there!!
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 10:04 PM

Old March 17th, 2017, 06:52 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"You're weak minded though! Starclan gives strength to those in need, you'll learn that the hard way," he hissed again through clenched teeth before an almost unbearable went down his side. Hiddentalon yowled with defiance and tried twisting. Despite his efforts, the other warrior was simply too heavy for the position Hiddentalon was in currently. I just need an opening... he thought to himself. He could barely recall everything spoken simply because of the pain on his side. He knew if he didn't act now things were going to get much worse. Starclan please don't let this cat kill me now! he begged inwardly, attempting to twist again. He was hoping that by struggling, Caramelblood would lose their grip enough for him to make a move. Hiddentalon would not flee though. Not after hearing the things about Starclan spoken from this cat. He wouldn't allow another Dark Forest believer to thrive in the clans. It was a risk for another dark era and he couldn't allow it at all.
Caramelblood narrowed his eyes with a huff, digging his claws more into Hiddentalon's side. "You're the weak minded one... StarClan lovers like you are so soft." they slightly growled out, blue eyes sharp like daggers. He pressed his weight into the ThunderClanner more than he had been to keep the other under his grasp. Caramelblood started to pick his claws at Hiddentalon's neck, flexing his paw to where he wouldn't cause a wound that would let the other warrior bleed out but enough to where it would cause a pickling sensation. Though, Caramel hoped this caused mostly fear in the warrior as he wanted to terrify him before he died. "You're not gonna get away from me," he started, giving a cat-like grin. "Though, if you believe in StarClan so much... I don't think you'd mind if you joined them, correct?" he chuckled out, having made some kind of joke. Let alone, the joke was dark and dreary and most likely it was targeted towards a different kind of audience then Hiddentalon. Though, Caramel still found himself to be at least slightly funny here.

Last edited by BEAR.; March 24th, 2017 at 12:50 PM.
Old March 17th, 2017, 07:41 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
Quietstream grinned and said "well, you'll wait and see." as a blur, jumped down and was soon to be on top of him.
Singe was smart in battle. He had a way of keeping his emotions at bay, unless his temper was needed. He stayed and glared at the tom cat thr Ugh narrowed yellow hues. He had a hard time understanding this cat, they didn't seem to be at his understanding of how a battle worked. The Savannah saw the cat moving his haunches, but decided to stay out, trusting his size and strength to protect him. He watched, without flinching as the cat jumped down on top of him. He remained motionless as the cat landed atop his back. Then in a sudden, jerking movement, he twisted his body into an 'S' like shape, thereby tossing the tom to the ground. He moved quickly and stood above the cat who was now on the ground. He placed one of his large paws over the Warriors chest, keeping him pinned. "Quietstream, you have no idea what you are getting yourself into. Stop acting like a kit and listen for once." He spat before removing his paw to let the other up. He sat down, his half tail sweeping over the dead leaves that litter d the lightly snowed on ground. "When in battle, don't outwardly flaunt your pride. Do not get cocky, and do not act like you know what you are doing. Clear?"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 17th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singe was smart in battle. He had a way of keeping his emotions at bay, unless his temper was needed. He stayed and glared at the tom cat thr Ugh narrowed yellow hues. He had a hard time understanding this cat, they didn't seem to be at his understanding of how a battle worked. The Savannah saw the cat moving his haunches, but decided to stay out, trusting his size and strength to protect him. He watched, without flinching as the cat jumped down on top of him. He remained motionless as the cat landed atop his back. Then in a sudden, jerking movement, he twisted his body into an 'S' like shape, thereby tossing the tom to the ground. He moved quickly and stood above the cat who was now on the ground. He placed one of his large paws over the Warriors chest, keeping him pinned. "Quietstream, you have no idea what you are getting yourself into. Stop acting like a kit and listen for once." He spat before removing his paw to let the other up. He sat down, his half tail sweeping over the dead leaves that litter d the lightly snowed on ground. "When in battle, don't outwardly flaunt your pride. Do not get cocky, and do not act like you know what you are doing. Clear?"
Quietstream snorted and unsheathed one of his claws and nodded "ok." He grinned, wickedly and prepared for another session of training, he took a offensive stance this time, only one claw unsheathed though
Old March 17th, 2017, 11:42 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Quietstream snorted and unsheathed one of his claws and nodded "ok." He grinned, wickedly and prepared for another session of training, he took a offensive stance this time, only one claw unsheathed though
Singe still did not assume a menacing or fighting pose. Rather he sat still and gazed calmly at the cat, who seemed so eager for a battle that the Savannah believed he wasn't ready for. How did this cat even survive those time where we ruled? He seems to weak, it's a wonder he wasn't killed. he thought, mildly impressed. "No no, no fighting. That's one thing you must know, do not wish battles upon yourself. For even the strongest can be knocked from their high tower due to pride and boasting. Your strengths can fail, you can fail. Never rush into things without knowing consequences. Honestly, didn't your mentor teach you anything?" He asked, with an annoyed sigh. If this cat wanted to be like him, more battle ready and ruthless, he had a lot to learn. Just because one was feared and seen and malicious and mean, even scary, didn't mean they were invincible and fearless. They had their weak spots too, and they had to know them in order to protect themselves.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Singe still did not assume a menacing or fighting pose. Rather he sat still and gazed calmly at the cat, who seemed so eager for a battle that the Savannah believed he wasn't ready for. How did this cat even survive those time where we ruled? He seems to weak, it's a wonder he wasn't killed. he thought, mildly impressed. "No no, no fighting. That's one thing you must know, do not wish battles upon yourself. For even the strongest can be knocked from their high tower due to pride and boasting. Your strengths can fail, you can fail. Never rush into things without knowing consequences. Honestly, didn't your mentor teach you anything?" He asked, with an annoyed sigh. If this cat wanted to be like him, more battle ready and ruthless, he had a lot to learn. Just because one was feared and seen and malicious and mean, even scary, didn't mean they were invincible and fearless. They had their weak spots too, and they had to know them in order to protect themselves.
Quiet stream said "my mentor was killed a quarter through my training but I did not get another mentor so I trained myself" he sat up all claws sheathed. He blinked and sighed "I'll never get stronger." He tapped his paw on the dirt
Old March 18th, 2017, 06:59 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Quiet stream said "my mentor was killed a quarter through my training but I did not get another mentor so I trained myself" he sat up all claws sheathed. He blinked and sighed "I'll never get stronger." He tapped his paw on the dirt
A flash of sympathy coursed through the Savannah. Singe frowned slightly. "Well that explains a lot." He mewed bluntly, regaining his normal composure. "Then I guess training starts again now. But from the sounds of it, Ashstar was about a good a leader as Dapplestar. Both too blunt and prideful to realize what was going on in their Clan. Either that or they were too selfish and caught up in their own problems to care about the Clan they swore to lead." He stated grudipgingly, his voice rising with a temper that was not, this time directed at Quietstream. "Now, what do you know then? Because being like me is more than just being good at battle."
Old March 18th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashy Sky View Post

Caramelblood narrowed his eyes with a huff, digging his claws more into Hiddentalon's side. "You're the weak minded one... StarClan lovers like you are so soft." they slightly growled out, blue eyes sharp like daggers. He pressed his weight into the ThunderClanner more than he had been to keep the other under his grasp. Caramelblood started to pick his claws at Hiddentalon's neck, flexing his paw to where he wouldn't cause a wound that would let the other warrior bleed out but enough to where it would cause a pickling sensation. Though, Caramel hoped this caused mostly fear in the warrior as he wanted to terrify him before he died. "You're not gonna get away from me," he started, giving a cat-like grin. "Though, if you believe in StarClan so much... I don't think you'd mind if you joined them, correct?" he chuckled out, having made some kind of joke. Let alone, the joke was dark and dreary and most likely it was targeted towards a different kind of audience then Hiddentalon. Though, Caramel still found himself to be at least slightly funny here.
Hiddentalon felt the claws picking at his skin around his neck. Cautiously, he twisted his head enough to look the blue-eyed warrior in the eye. "I'd die for them knowing I did right on this earth rather than murder for the fun of it. Disgracing good and noble cats is all you'll accomplish," the cream and white warrior spat in their face. Hiddentalon didn't care what happened next. If the clans really couldn't get rid of evil cats like the one before him, then what was the point of fighting? There would always be evil. He was young, but defended his clan when he needed most and if dying right here and right now meant saving another warrior's life, then so be it. That was the type of cat Hiddentalon was. Once more, the warrior started thrashing, utterly failing with their weight on top of him.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by BEAR.; March 24th, 2017 at 12:50 PM.
Old March 18th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
A flash of sympathy coursed through the Savannah. Singe frowned slightly. "Well that explains a lot." He mewed bluntly, regaining his normal composure. "Then I guess training starts again now. But from the sounds of it, Ashstar was about a good a leader as Dapplestar. Both too blunt and prideful to realize what was going on in their Clan. Either that or they were too selfish and caught up in their own problems to care about the Clan they swore to lead." He stated grudipgingly, his voice rising with a temper that was not, this time directed at Quietstream. "Now, what do you know then? Because being like me is more than just being good at battle."
He said "don't act like you know what you're doing and don't get too cocky." He unsheathed his claws in an offensive stance, circled around singe
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Memerofthememes

@Ludicrous Lunacy
Lycanrock sat by the border, grooming himself. He looked around and sighed, hoping someone would stop by and say hi. He squinted at the sun and then continued washing himself
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:18 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
He said "don't act like you know what you're doing and don't get too cocky." He unsheathed his claws in an offensive stance, circled around singe
Singe wasn't too sure why he was pacing around him, a found it a bit creepy. He felt a strong urge to take another trait from Hannibal, but decided against it. He had to take control of this situation, and quickly before it got out of hand. "Quietstream, slow yourself. No need to pace, you're only wasting energy. Sit." He commanded with a printed look at the ground before him. "Now, it's good that you know that, but there is much more to know. For one, instinct is your main defense, rely on it to help keep you alive. Two, your claws and mouth aren't your only weapons. Use your words. Discover their weaknesses, pull them out and crush them, all by just a few simple words. Sometimes the most damage can be done mentally by toying with your opponents head. Do need an example?" He asked back, looking the Tim dead in the eye.