by Estelle
Last post by Dust
Today 02:30 PM

Old March 11th, 2018, 09:48 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He Immediately turns around eyes worried now “ are you okay?!” He asks worryingly completely forgetting about the other things. He begins to quickly step towards his love licking his head “ it’s okay it’s my fault for over reacting. It’s my fault it’s okay.. I’m sorry. It just.. hurt when you said that and I’m sorry I reacted that way. Please lay down. Rest let’s go back to the den please..” he says rubbing his head against him. “ ... I would never leave you.. I’m sorry.. for starclan I’m so sorry... “
"I'm o-okay--ugh! I'm f-fine I'm j-just really dizzy b-because I-I got up to f-fast and I-I just started t-to get t-t-these sharp p-pains in my belly d-don't worry I-I-I wouldn't have gotten them if I wasn't a horrible m-mate so--mmph! I-it doesn't matter~" He cooed blinking his bloodshot eyes, "I don't need any rest Honey Bee~ I-I just n-n-need to stop b-being so selfish!" He purred softly leaning on the tom (totally not for support).
Old March 11th, 2018, 09:51 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"I'm o-okay--ugh! I'm f-fine I'm j-just really dizzy b-because I-I got up to f-fast and I-I just started t-to get t-t-these sharp p-pains in my belly d-don't worry I-I-I wouldn't have gotten them if I wasn't a horrible m-mate so--mmph! I-it doesn't matter~" He cooed blinking his bloodshot eyes, "I don't need any rest Honey Bee~ I-I just n-n-need to stop b-being so selfish!" He purred softly leaning on the tom (totally not for support).
XD ) He nods slowly as he licks his head “ are you-“ than he looks into his eyes and feels his body against his own. “ no you need to get back to the den now. Come let’s take it slow breath in and breath out okay?” He Says seriously as he begins to lead his mate towards the den.
Old March 11th, 2018, 10:01 PM
so nasty

Quote:
XD ) He nods slowly as he licks his head “ are you-“ than he looks into his eyes and feels his body against his own. “ no you need to get back to the den now. Come let’s take it slow breath in and breath out okay?” He Says seriously as he begins to lead his mate towards the den.
"How is my Honey Bee not angry with me?" He whimpered look up at the tom and slowing backing away, "Y-y-you should j-just leave m-m-me! I-I'm so s-s-sorry that I c-can't even c-carry your kittens without s-s-screwing up! I r-r-really d-deserve to d-d-die!" He bawled, mad at himself for being such a failure to his mate.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 11th, 2018 at 10:07 PM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 10:08 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"How is my Honey Bee not angry with me?" He whimpered look up at the tom and slowing backing away, "I-I'm sorry that I c-can't even c-carry your kittens without s-s-screwing up! I r-r-really d-deserve to d-d-die!" He bawled, mad at himself for being such a failure to his mate.
He Immediately shakes his head “ no you are not a failure! You are carrying my kits and you’re doing a good job with it! I love you I’m sorry but I was never angry at you... I was angry at myself. My love I’m not like you I wasn’t born here. I was born out there.. where kits are seen as food. My love these scars are from my family but none of that may because I love you! ... I will always love you “
Old March 11th, 2018, 10:18 PM
so nasty

Quote:
He Immediately shakes his head “ no you are not a failure! You are carrying my kits and you’re doing a good job with it! I love you I’m sorry but I was never angry at you... I was angry at myself. My love I’m not like you I wasn’t born here. I was born out there.. where kits are seen as food. My love these scars are from my family but none of that may because I love you! ... I will always love you “
"No I'm n-not!" He wailed once again leaning on his mate for support, "If I was doing a g-great job I-I-I would b-be feeling great and s-still be a-as s-skinny as a twig in-stead of feeling l-like death and b-being as b-b-big as a b-badger!"He whined feeling like any moment he was going to peel over and die, "A-and I like the s-s-scars they m-make you l-l-look handsome~" He mewed somewhat coyly before becoming even more upset, "Unlike me who's short, fat and looks like he hasn't ever seen a battle.
Old March 11th, 2018, 10:56 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"No I'm n-not!" He wailed once again leaning on his mate for support, "If I was doing a g-great job I-I-I would b-be feeling great and s-still be a-as s-skinny as a twig in-stead of feeling l-like death and b-being as b-b-big as a b-badger!"He whined feeling like any moment he was going to peel over and die, "A-and I like the s-s-scars they m-make you l-l-look handsome~" He mewed somewhat coyly before becoming even more upset, "Unlike me who's short, fat and looks like he hasn't ever seen a battle.
He laughs softly “ no you’re beautiful! You’re amazing and just... so beautiful for me” he licks his head “ lay down, relax and your not short I’m just.. unusually tall and you’re not fat you’re pregnant and I would love to never see a battle! It’s horrible I always have nightmares of it. Lay down please I’ll get some of the nest from the den so please take deep breathes and breath my love”
Old March 11th, 2018, 11:52 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

At first she was rather pleased with his description of ShadowClan. However she took offense to his calling her clan similar to the Dusk Syndicate. Even comparing them was bad enough but now saying they were similar? Brokendusk had been a younger warrior when the Dusk Syndicate was still around, which actually wasn't that long ago when you thought about it. She had never encountered any of the actual cats from the syndicate until that moment. She had been absent at that gathering when they attacked. But they were worse than ThunderClan, actually they were worse than dogs. "The Dusk Syndicate is nothing like ShadowClan!" She hissed, unseathing her claws. When you were having a conversation with her you had to watch your words because she could take offense to things easily. When she took offense to things she tended to get very angry, and sadly for the tom he wasn't a part of her clan. She was allowed to beat him up. "Now get off ShadowClan territory!" She spat.
Vasilli glared at the she-cat. She was oblivious to what he had meant. "I only meant that Shadowclan was similar in those aspects I had listed. I didn't always agree with what the Dusk Syndicate did or was about. However, they took me and my sister in as kits and we had no where else to go." He gave her a low growl and turned around, back facing her. He gazed over his shoulder, a cold look in his deep blue eyes. "Forgive me for offending you." He had finally lost his patience with the she-cat. He couldn't stand cats who got offended so easily without knowing the whole picture. He began to pad off. "See you around, she-cat." He called as he sauntered away. Vasilli knew that the clans hated Dusk Syndicate. Him and his sister both sat out during the battle between clan and the syndicate. He grumbled to himself incoherently as he padded off.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old March 12th, 2018, 02:24 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Condensed
Dovecoo's ears perked as she heard Honeythistle shout her name. The white queen was already on her way back to her mate when he shouted and she immediately pinned her ears down after registering the anger in his tone. Dovecoo couldn't help wondering why he was yelling at her now; she hadn't intentionally sneaked away. In fact, she had thought Honeythistle had seen her. Did he only then notice that she wasn't there? The molly's tail fell and brushed over the ground as she picked up the pace and hurried back to Honeythistle. The silver tom's tone was harsh as he scolded her and Dovecoo ducked her head; she had always hated raised voices. The flower in her mouth restricted the queen from responding, not that she'd have talked back anyway, and Dovecoo lifted it up to offer it to Honeythistle. She'd originally went to fetch it to make him happy, but it seemed to have done the opposite. Finally, he took the flower, but to Dovecoo's surprise returned it to her. The feline had meant for him to keep it, but couldn't deny that she liked the feeling of the velvety petals behind her ear. Dovecoo gave Honeythistle a smile and chirped, "Sorry, Honey! I just wanted to get you a flower. No one can be grumpy with a flower, you know!" Her smile widened and she nodded at her own statement, sidling back into her place at Honeythistle's side at the touch of his tail to her shoulder.
Old March 12th, 2018, 03:05 PM
so nasty

Quote:
He laughs softly “ no you’re beautiful! You’re amazing and just... so beautiful for me” he licks his head “ lay down, relax and your not short I’m just.. unusually tall and you’re not fat you’re pregnant and I would love to never see a battle! It’s horrible I always have nightmares of it. Lay down please I’ll get some of the nest from the den so please take deep breathes and breath my love”
"N-n-no! I c-can't relax s-something is w-w-wrong with the k-k-kits!" Wildstrike fretted as he finally heeded his mates advice and layed down, "A-and their g-going to d-d-d-die and s-so will I a-a-and-ahh!" He stressed starting to breathe so fast that talking wasn't really an option, "A-n-d I-I-I-It's n-n-no-t s-s-s-s-safe o-o-ou-t he-re! " He screeched, digging his claws into the ground as air continued to seemingly slip from him as he started to nuzzle Silverscar's leg for comfort.

(Wildstrike be like )

Last edited by Tavvi; March 12th, 2018 at 03:07 PM.
Old March 12th, 2018, 03:46 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Vasilli glared at the she-cat. She was oblivious to what he had meant. "I only meant that Shadowclan was similar in those aspects I had listed. I didn't always agree with what the Dusk Syndicate did or was about. However, they took me and my sister in as kits and we had no where else to go." He gave her a low growl and turned around, back facing her. He gazed over his shoulder, a cold look in his deep blue eyes. "Forgive me for offending you." He had finally lost his patience with the she-cat. He couldn't stand cats who got offended so easily without knowing the whole picture. He began to pad off. "See you around, she-cat." He called as he sauntered away. Vasilli knew that the clans hated Dusk Syndicate. Him and his sister both sat out during the battle between clan and the syndicate. He grumbled to himself incoherently as he padded off.

Brokendusk narrowed her eyes and couldn't help but hiss. The Dusk Sundicate captured kits, they did not take them in. Whatever strange fantasy he had on in his mind was wrong, however good it may have been that he did not agree with everything they did. All the molly did was nod stiffly as he spoke, she didn't easily forgive those who offended her, especially if they were rouges. When he began to pad off Brokendusk sighed, he was leaving. But when he spoke again she growled yet again. "Excuse me, I have a name, tom." She said, purposely stressing the word tom. She knew his name, but if he was going to call her she-cat, she was going to call him tom.