Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM

Old December 8th, 2023, 10:17 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Dreaming x Cougar Kits

bump
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old December 8th, 2023, 10:38 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Name (3 options plz)
Fumble’kit - fumble’paw - fumble’??? ( will let dawnstar pick )
Dune’kit - dune’paw - dune’crash
Wolf’kit - wolf’paw - wolf’howl
Cougar or Dreaming Kit
Dreaming!
Appearance
A small pale brown with darker brown stripes along its back. A long fluffy tail that’s all the darker brown color. He has green eyes and small delicate paws. His size is extremely small and fragile.
Personality
It is a very shy and frankly timid cat who doesn’t like social interactions much. He would much rather go and hide in the back of the nursery or bury himself in its mothers fur. Known as the crybaby of the family and will break out in tears at the smallest thing. Scares extremely easily and will run screaming and crying back to its mother. After being told that they are being watched by their ancestors he has gained extreme paranoia and anxiety. He’s a very good rule follower and dislikes getting yelled at.
(optional) Sexuality
Most likely asexual until he find someone he’s willing to try a relationship with.
Dynamic w/ Cougar
Will be very timid at first encounter and it will take time for it to warm up to cougar. But after a while they will also be running to cougar for help when he find something scary or is teased for his size.
Dynamic w/ Dreaming
The best in its opinion. He sees her as a beacon of light in his dark and scary world. Sticks very close to dreaming at all cost and refuses to do anything without her approval or her supervision.
Opinion on Dawnstar (they’re her great grandkids)
Will burst out crying at the sight of her. They are extremely scared of her size and how gruff she is. However I can say he will come to respect her and go to her if he had any problems. No matter how scary she is dawnstar is still family to it.
(optional) Future Plans
I plan on having this man be a very shy and timid cat at first ( and he will forever be shy and timid..and a total crybaby ) but I see him kinda growing out of it as he gets older. I want him to lead a somewhat normal life.
Your activity
8/10 ( not on during weekends unless absolutely necessary, or some weeks where I’m traveling. I should let you know when I go to travel before it happens )

Fumble’kit
it was quiet in the nursery around it. Their fluffy brown tail hiding the sight of a larger gray and black cat who loomed over them gently prodding them in the side. “Get up fumble’kit” his voice scared fumble’kit causing them to squeeze themselves into a tighter ball. “I-I-I’m not g-g-going! I-I don’t w-wanna play m-mossball!” Fumble’kit peeked put at the cat whom loomed above him. “Y-you scare me..please leave..” with an annoyed grunt the other cat left the den. Relaxing slightly fumble’kit lifted his tail from his face and glanced around nervously.

I want mama.. he could feel tears pricking his eyes and his small body began to shake. M-mama..I’m s-scared..

( I can rp up to 8 or 9 paragraphs )

Mention Us: @JackFrost_17 & @ChaosBringer.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; December 8th, 2023 at 10:46 AM.
Old December 8th, 2023, 10:45 AM
Working for justice

Bump Policy: Usually about a day or two. If urgent I’m fine with any time

Name (3 options plz): Calmkit, Coldkit, Chillkit
Cougar or Dreaming Kit: Cougar
Appearance: A white calico with short and thick fur. Orange and brown, striped splotches. One blue eye one yellow eye
Personality: He is usually chill. He really loves his siblings and doesn’t want anything bad to happen to them. He’s all for justice and hates unfair things. He will tell jokes to lighten the mood and is mistrusting of strangers that might affect his family. He will do anything to prove he is loyal, but is most of the time relaxing if he doesn’t have to work. He is mature and respectful for a kit.
(optional) Sexuality: Aroace
Dynamic w/ Cougar: He loves his dad and looks up to him. He always feels the need to earn his approval and impress him
Dynamic w/ Dreaming: He respects and loves Dreaming. Like Cougar, he feels he needs to earn his approval
Opinion on Dawnstar (they’re her great grandkids): He doesn’t like her, since he’s seen too many unjust things. He keeps that to himself, though.
(optional) Future Plans: …
Your activity:
2+ sentence rp example w this oc:

Coldkit yawned, tired. He had gotten up to play with his brothers and sisters (after being nagged for so long). He was usually the last to be awake, since he had a sleepy nature. He watched them play tag, still waking up. He heard giggles and laughs and squeals of joy from his siblings, and he smiled. He loved them so much. Coldkit would do anything for them. Lay down his life for them. The only ones he loved in his family were his parents and his siblings. Coldkit felt no need to socialize with Dawnstar, as he felt her measures of punishment were harsh and cruel. But, that’s how everyone felt of her tactics, so he was no different than another cat telling her she needs to change.
Old December 12th, 2023, 12:25 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

bump
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old December 17th, 2023, 06:49 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Bumperooo

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old December 18th, 2023, 10:33 AM

My Mood: Bored

Name (3 options plz): Poisonkit, Sleepykit, Lemonkit
Cougar or Dreaming Kit: Couger
Appearance: Golden brown mottled kit with pale green eyes
Personality: Mostly tired tom with a sarcastic attitude
(optional) Sexuality: Bisexual
Dynamic w/ Cougar: Loves his father with a passion (NOT THAT KIND) and will kill for them
Dynamic w/ Dreaming: Close with her but not a big fan, still loves her though
Opinion on Dawnstar (they’re her great-grandkids): A fun but stern grandma
(optional) Future Plans: Future med app
Your activity: 6/10
2+ sentence RP example with this OC: Moss on the ground, heavy with water from being soaked. "It smells!" The tiny tom mewed to the apprentice who dropped it.

Old December 25th, 2023, 12:19 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Name (3 options plz): Leafkit - Shadowkit - Lilykit
Cougar or Dreaming Kit: Dreaming
Appearance: A black she with green and yellow eyes and a white tipped tail, sock, and underbelly
(optional) Sexuality: Ace / Pan / Straight
Dynamic w/ Cougar: She isn’t very fond of Cougar but doesn’t mind him around!
Dynamic w/ Dreaming: She absolutely LOVES being with her mother and honestly idolizes her.
Opinion on Dawnstar (they’re her great grandkids): She doesn’t really find much interest in Dawnstar and would probably not care much about them tho might pay some attention if she chooses to.
(optional) Future Plans: N/A
Your activity: 6-8/10
2+ sentence rp example w this oc: A tiny, black-and-white pelt gleamed as the Sun showered onto her. She gazed around, a small smile on her face as she gracefully leaped after a small butterfly, rather intent on it rather than what’s around her.
Which Hypokit?:#6 ( All of ‘em are so adorable!)
2nd choice?: #3

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; January 11th, 2024 at 11:44 AM.
Old December 25th, 2023, 03:10 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

—————————
~ Rose - Meadow - Freckle ~
(RoseWither, MeadowSlumber, FreckleMask,)
The Biological Daughter of CougarBite…
~ A brown and cream tabby with green eyes. ~
{She will grow up to become an attractive she-cat.}
This cat is foolishly loyal, and doesn’t see a life outside of ShadowClan. She often sees herself becoming a high rank, with hopes of impressing her parents. She often plays as the medicine cat in kit games, however, she isn’t too knowledgeable about herbs. She often struggles to pick up on small things.
—————————

With her blissful ignorance of the outside world, she will be very loving and happy with her current family. The small she-kit will love her parents equally, and be a bit of a suck up. Her opinions will place what she knows at the top because it’s all she knows. She will genuinely believe that those in power are the best ones to be in power.

But what does this mean? As the kitten ages, she will learn about life outside of ShadowClan… She will grow curious, and begin to meet others outside her clan. Her false idea of loyalty will cause her to create quick enemies, and she will grow to despise the other clans… From here, she will begin to grow sour and harsh…

—————————

My activity is… bad… but I’m searching for a motivator. I’m hoping that this little girl gives me the motivation to return full time!
—————————

Trial rp post;
<The scene is waking up alone in the nursery one morning on a cold winter day,>

—————
FreckleKit - A ShadowClan Kit!
~ A brown and cream tabby she-cat with green eyes. ~
——————
This morning was unlike any others, for the kitten lacked the warmth of her dear parents… Mother, father, it didn’t matter, the she-kit just wanted warmth… She creeps to the entrance of the nursery, peering out, she only sees the frozen clearing, snow painting every corner of the camp she had grown to love so deeply… Feeling nervous, she takes a step back, not wanting to touch the white powdery ice that tainted her favorite place… The she-cat wonders where her parents could have possibly gone, and why they left her alone…

She didn’t want to admit it, but she thought that her lovely family may have abandoned her… Why else would her entire family be gone? She’d seen it happen before to kittens just like her, so she wouldn’t be surprised if she too got unlucky… Her fluffy ears folded back as she pads back to her nest, not knowing what else to do… She lets out a deep sigh as she nuzzles into what was once her parents nest… It was only now that she heard the giggling of her family approaching outside the den…

> FreckleKit had simply slept in…
——————

—————————

Form but simplified without the creative aspects;

Name (3 options plz): in order of fav to least; Freckle, Rose, Meadow
Cougar or Dreaming Kit: cougar kid
Appearance: A brown and cream tabby with green eyes.
Personality: Ignorant and clueless. Deeply loyal.
(optional) Sexuality: Undecided
Dynamic w/ Cougar: form says that she would love them.
Dynamic w/ Dreaming: form says that she would love them.
Opinion on Dawnstar (they’re her great grandkids): The form says that she would respect her great grandma.
Your activity: 5/10 for now…

—————————

—————————

Last edited by Dakotaa; December 25th, 2023 at 05:41 PM.
Old December 25th, 2023, 03:28 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: In Love

Base Form: (feel free to add more!)

Name (3 options plz): CaterpillarKit [CaterpillarCrawl] DaintyKit [DaintyDandelion] GentleKit [GentleDoe]

Cougar or Dreaming Kit: EIther, whatever role needs to be filled. <3

Appearance: A good mix between both her parents, she has a nice fade all throughout her pelt. She has cream on her front and back legs, as well as on her ears and the outline of her face, and also on her underbelly leading up to her neck fluff. Leading up her body it fades into a darker brown, although it's still pretty light. [sorry this is all over the place but here's a ref image]

Personality: a gentle and kind personality, always looking out for others and trying to make everyone feel comfortable. She has a natural empathy that makes her a good listener and a great friend to those around her. However, while she may be gentle, she won't let anyone push her around. She has a quiet strength that comes from knowing her own worth and standing up for what she believes in. [I also plan for her to be a fast learner, maybe talking and walking early?]

Despite her quiet nature, she is very observant and attentive to the emotions of those around her. She is sensitive to the needs of others and will often go out of her way to help someone in need. She has a soft-spoken and calming presence that makes people feel at ease around her.

(optional) Sexuality: Bisexual, but more male-leaning.

Dynamic w/ Cougar: I feel like because of her gentile nature she'd be somewhat scared of CougarBite, especially if they were ever to raise their voice or get onto her. [going off of bio personality description for CougarBite, so if her personality changed let me know.]

Dynamic w/ Dreaming: I think if the dynamic with CougarBite is more distant she'd be very close to DreamingBloom, always seeking comfort in a soothing voice, maybe even in her early warriorhood.

Opinion on Dawnstar (they’re her great-grandkids): I feel like she'd probably be somewhat scared of DawnStar in the beginning but then come around and probably annoy her senseless.

(optional) Future Plans: I think if she did make it to her warriorhood she'd probably seek guidance from her parents and be very quiet towards others but extremely social to her parents or siblings/family.

Your activity: 10/10, I'm on every day, sometimes for hours on end or others for about 30 minutes.

2+ paragraph RP example with this OC:
GentleKit was always the quiet one in the litter. While her siblings would playfully wrestle and pounce on each other, she would prefer to watch from a distance, content with just observing. GentleKit would watch as her siblings played but would turn away from the action and look up at her mother, DreamingBloom. ' ' Mom, what happens when I become a warrior? Do I get to talk to StarClan? ' 'Despite her shyness, GentileKit was rather curious about the outside world, always wondering what would come next and looking forward to growing up.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 25th, 2023, 04:21 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura. View Post
—————————
~ Rose - Meadow - Freckle ~
(RoseWither, MeadowSlumber, FreckleMask,)
The Biological Daughter of CougarBite…
~ A brown and cream tabby with green eyes. ~
{She will grow up to become an attractive she-cat.}
This cat is foolishly loyal, and doesn’t see a life outside of ShadowClan. She often sees herself becoming a high rank, with hopes of impressing her parents. She often plays as the medicine cat in kit games, however, she isn’t too knowledgeable about herbs. She often struggles to pick up on small things.
—————————

With her blissful ignorance of the outside world, she will be very loving and happy with her current family. The small she-kit will love her parents equally, and be a bit of a suck up. Her opinions will place what she knows at the top because it’s all she knows. She will genuinely believe that those in power are the best ones to be in power.

But what does this mean? As the kitten ages, she will learn about life outside of ShadowClan… She will grow curious, and begin to meet others outside her clan. Her false idea of loyalty will cause her to create quick enemies, and she will grow to despise the other clans… From here, she will begin to grow sour and harsh…

—————————

My activity is… bad… but I’m searching for a motivator. I’m hoping that this little girl gives me the motivation to return full time!
—————————

Trial rp post;
<The scene is waking up alone in the nursery one morning on a cold winter day,>

—————
FreckleKit - A ShadowClan Kit!
~ A brown and cream tabby she-cat with green eyes. ~
——————
This morning was unlike any others, for the kitten lacked the warmth of her dear parents… Mother, father, it didn’t matter, the she-kit just wanted warmth… She creeps to the entrance of the nursery, peering out, she only sees the frozen clearing, snow painting every corner of the camp she had grown to love so deeply… Feeling nervous, she takes a step back, not wanting to touch the white powdery ice that tainted her favorite place… The she-cat wonders where her parents could have possibly gone, and why they left her alone…

She didn’t want to admit it, but she thought that her lovely family may have abandoned her… Why else would her entire family be gone? She’d seen it happen before to kittens just like her, so she wouldn’t be surprised if she too got unlucky… Her fluffy ears folded back as she pads back to her nest, not knowing what else to do… She lets out a deep sigh as she nuzzles into what was once her parents nest… It was only now that she heard the giggling of her family approaching outside the den…

> FreckleKit had simply slept in…
——————

—————————

—————————
hey! i love the creativity with your own form but could you make sure everything in our base form is included in your application? ty!!
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~