Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old January 17th, 2024, 04:43 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Default Born to Kill [F]

Mentions of Cannibalism ext past this point.

If you are considering submitting a character read through everything in the requirements/warnings for this first. I will not be accepting anything that will ruin this before it gets a chance to start.

This finder is for a new kit called Tick ' Kit (Shadowclan hopefully) my first ever kit character and a character of mine currently without a biography who has been submitted to the allegiances, as well as his mother Stoat Leap. This is to extend Tick ' Kit's family and build upon a hopefully juicy and gory plot that will unravel as time goes on, and depending on how it goes will either collapse in on every part of this kits life and ruin them or keep going for many a moon. Tick Kit needs 2 siblings, 2 cat(s) already in ShadowClan(Please alert any family members your cat has of your choice first encase) that he will be related to that is aware of the family " traditions " and a father and mother one of which will be a former outsider. I am also looking for possible friends or enemies, and maybe a bully for Tick Kit or someone to encourage Tick Kit to bully others possibly. An unlimited number of victims that can be throwaways are allowed as long as there isn't a ridiculous number of them please. Any sort of extended family is open. ( I plan on getting a curse for Tick Kit that will affect his behaviour heavily so please keep that in mind.)

The main family will not be found out until later on if it is chosen to be, and even then that will be extremely later on.

The kits will start off at 2.5 moons.

There will be a thread made for the family specifically to rp things like family gatherings, cannibalism ext in that will have an appropriate warning for the contents of the thread at the start.

Separate finders will be made in the future for future kits.

1. Must be active
  2. You will be required to show and teach the kits about cannibalism ext. so only apply if you’re comfortable doing so.
  3. If no one applies for the role of mother within the next week, I’ll personally take the role on myself
  4. Must be shadowclan (allowed to have a loner background)

This will be a family of cannibals whose main goal is to keep themselves alive and unnoticed well staying amongst their source of food and maintaining numbers within the clan, (Name of Tick kit and siblings mother here) and her mate have been trying to preserve the lifestyle and will have two litters of cannibal kits all of whom will be taught to be brutal murder machines as well as the perfect little manipulators. Obviously this will effect almost all of the kits they raise, whether they enjoyed eating other cats or not. All of the kits will be oblivious to what their eating until apprenticeship but their behaviour will still be odd. All members of this family are tight-knit and never miss a chance to speak with one another, mostly to check up encase the other had done something suspicious recently and needs a cover up. One day, one of these cannibal cats gets caught eating someone and panics, (Assuming they are exiled or smth) they hint at their being other cannibals and this sends the Cannibal Family into panic mode, all of them begin to avoid each other as much as possible in order to preserve themselves had the other gets caught. some more members of the family get found out and spit out the same threat. Tick Kit and his mother father and siblings stay extra alert seeing as all it takes is the mother or father getting found out for there to be suspicion amongst the litters they raised. During this period of time all remaining members start to be working harder then ever to prove there loyalty and be more tense when trying to eat another cat. As time progresses and as tick kit and his siblings grow they will focus on extending the family and teaching their children the same as they had been taught, with a fairly continuous cycle that will either burn to the ground at some point or keep going (Aiming for a very long family tree).

Seeing as at first they are extremely well associated with one another and familiar with all family members, if two of the family members are in the same place it's highly likely (But still optional) That they will go to greet one another and exchange a few words before moving on. A lot of these cats have had their mental image of food and normal distorted heavily so being extremely curious or acting "Odd" around others will be expected/guaranteed especially in kits.

The cannibals will also be built for stealth and will be unnaturally proficient and violent in fighting

At least one of the parents should have some of the aspects in Tick Kits appearance!

Tick kit (Child)
Stoat Leap (Mother)

Morning kit- family (sibling)
Slate Paw- friend
Lunar Kit-Friend?
Scarlet Kit- family (sibling)
BumbleClaw (Father)

What I'm looking for-
  • People who will genuinely be active with this. I spent a lot of time thinking this over and getting the reference ready, so I don't want to watch all that time go down the drain instantly.
  • This is NOT first come first serve, I would like some time to consider the options if any come first.
  • Please avoid one liners for this unless your applying to be a victim or extended family in which case I do not mind!
  • If you want to be one of the cats who is trying to figure out who the cannibals are please Vm me!
  • Most of these cats should be Shadow Clan preferably!

No form, just make sure to mention me!

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; February 3rd, 2024 at 03:50 PM.
Old January 17th, 2024, 09:16 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Born to Kill [F]

Morningkit
female - she/her -

A sensitive but sweet - at first glance - she-cat with a clever, smart attitude in life. She's as sly and cunning as a fox. Warm as summer on the outside, she is a chilly and freezing once somecat gets to know her. She puts a front of constant sweet amusement on her face to hide how cold she truly is, but in reality... She would not hesitate to kill anycat who dares harm her. She has an obsession with flowers, though, and often likes to decorate her fur with a multitude of flowers, but her favorite is daisies. Loyal to a fault, she is brave and smart. But she always keeps her problems to herself, and they eat her alive from the inside out. She can find very few ways to distract her from them, and therefore she has insomnia. But, then again, at the same time she likes to make it way worse by taking others' problems and putting them on herself without a second thought. She doesn't realize that she's doing it to herself, but when she finds out she won't stop. She likes suffering - both herself and others'.

I don't even really wanna talk about it
It only makes it way worse
They try to tell me that I'm doing this to myself

I keep my problems to myself
I wanna die, I hate my life, I wanna die
I keep my problems to myself

Silencethefeelings by SoLonely

Likes -
Dislikes -

She rolls in the white-petaled daisies before stopping and sniffing them with a slight, admiring glance at the slightly crushed flowers. Despite their destruction, they are still one of the most beautiful things she's ever seen. Unknowingly, she has petals strewn in her fur. Morningkit stops and starts to lick her paws slowly before she stops and yawns, tilting her head back before tilting her head back and letting out a soft puff of warm breath that turns into a roiling creature of steam. Giggling softly at the steam as it tickles her nose, she lays down in the few daisies she has remaining. Then a thought dawns on her and she picks them up and carries them - proudly - into the nursery and laying them in her nest.

So... I had an idea for a shy-seeming kit that hides what she feels but at the same time would not hesitate to bring destruction to all of the other cats in the area. I also had an idea that she would love her family members although she knows they're cannibals. She doesn't realize that it is a bad thing.

I'ma mind my own business
But my feelings slowly killing
They be drilling into my head
You don't wanna come and see it, you don't

I used to say that I was blessed
But now I feel like I'm possessed
To live my life, I think it's over
Yeah, yeah
- If I Die by SoLonely

@Fritter - So, this is mostly a placeholder. I still have a few things to decide about her, but I think the two songs mentioned here define her kind of well with her depression and such. I see her as being that one younger sibling who is always clinging to her family members until she's a young apprentice. As a kit she'd likely be a little brat - always trying to get attention - but I really like her.

Last edited by Spartan-117; January 19th, 2024 at 12:32 PM.
Old January 18th, 2024, 12:59 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

@Fritter

I could put Ruekit (a character concept) in with the family as one of Tick’s siblings?
Old January 18th, 2024, 01:39 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
@Fritter

I could put Ruekit (a character concept) in with the family as one of Tick’s siblings?
Could you give me some more information on Rue Kit?

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 18th, 2024, 01:42 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Could you give me some more information on Rue Kit?
Sure

Ruekit is very tall and quiet. He has an intimidating demeanor about him, usually not fond of cats he doesn’t know, if you annoy him and he doesn’t know you he might just threaten to tear your limbs off. He has no hesitation when it comes to hurting others. When his siblings bring up how he used to be rude to them, he is guilty and apologizes for it the next day. Ruekit is protective of a select few, and tp the rest he doesn’t care if they die in a ditch.
Old January 18th, 2024, 02:43 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Sure

Ruekit is very tall and quiet. He has an intimidating demeanor about him, usually not fond of cats he doesn’t know, if you annoy him and he doesn’t know you he might just threaten to tear your limbs off. He has no hesitation when it comes to hurting others. When his siblings bring up how he used to be rude to them, he is guilty and apologizes for it the next day. Ruekit is protective of a select few, and tp the rest he doesn’t care if they die in a ditch.
I’ll definitely heavily consider accepting rue kit as a sibling!But I’d like to give it a day or two to see if any other options pop up first!

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old January 18th, 2024, 02:51 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

willing to have a cat be a kit of tick or one of tick's sibling's kits! (or just a sibling!)

currently, he's just an oc i have, i can age her up or down as needed! (he's bigender, that's why i used both male and female pronouns)

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop

Last edited by Hestia!; January 18th, 2024 at 02:53 PM.
Old January 18th, 2024, 02:59 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
I’ll definitely heavily consider accepting rue kit as a sibling!But I’d like to give it a day or two to see if any other options pop up first!
Alrighty! I’m chill with anything, even if he doesn’t get accept!
Old January 18th, 2024, 03:08 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenicCatnip View Post
willing to have a cat be a kit of tick or one of tick's sibling's kits! (or just a sibling!)

currently, he's just an oc i have, i can age her up or down as needed! (he's bigender, that's why i used both male and female pronouns)
Heya! Future kits will have a separate finder made for them, but if you can give me some more information I’d be cool w considering them for a sibling! If you’d still like to be a future kit instead I’d be cool with mentioning you later on!

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old January 18th, 2024, 03:21 PM
Snowyfeathr's Pet Demon

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

If you are considering submitting a character read through everything in the requirements/warnings for this first. I will not be accepting anything that will ruin this before it gets a chance to start.

This finder is for a new kit called Tick ' Kit (Shadowclan hopefully) my first ever kit character and a character of mine currently without a biography who has yet to be submitted to the allegiances. This is to extend Tick ' Kit's family and build upon a hopefully juicy and gory plot that will unravel as time goes on, and depending on how it goes will either collapse in on every part of this kits life and ruin them or keep going for many a moon. Tick Kit needs 2 siblings, 2 cats already in ShadowClan (Please alert any family members your cat has of your choice first encase) that he will be related to that is aware of the family " traditions " and a father and mother one of which will be a former outsider. I am also looking for possible friends or enemies, and maybe a bully for Tick Kit or someone to encourage Tick Kit to bully others possibly. An unlimited number of victims that can be throwaways are allowed as long as there isn't a ridiculous number of them please. Any sort of extended family is open. ( I plan on getting a curse for Tick Kit that will affect his behaviour heavily so please keep that in mind.)

This will be a family of cannibals whose main goal is to keep themselves alive and unnoticed well staying amongst their source of food and maintaining numbers within the clan, (Name of Tick kit and siblings mother here) and her mate have been trying to preserve the lifestyle and will have two litters of cannibal kits all of whom will be taught to be brutal murder machines as well as the perfect little manipulators. Obviously this will effect almost all of the kits they raise, whether they enjoyed eating other cats or not. All of the kits will be oblivious to what their eating until apprenticeship but their behaviour will still be odd. All members of this family are tight-knit and never miss a chance to speak with one another, mostly to check up encase the other had done something suspicious recently and needs a cover up. One day, one of these cannibal cats gets caught eating someone and panics, (Assuming they are exiled or smth) they hint at their being other cannibals and this sends the Cannibal Family into panic mode, all of them begin to avoid each other as much as possible in order to preserve themselves had the other gets caught. some more members of the family get found out and spit out the same threat. Tick Kit and his mother father and siblings stay extra alert seeing as all it takes is the mother or father getting found out for there to be suspicion amongst the litters they raised. During this period of time all remaining members start to be working harder then ever to prove there loyalty and be more tense when trying to eat another cat. As time progresses and as tick kit and his siblings grow they will focus on extending the family and teaching their children the same as they had been taught, with a fairly continuous cycle that will either burn to the ground at some point or keep going (Aiming for a very long family tree).

Seeing as at first they are extremely well associated with one another and familiar with all family members, if two of the family members are in the same place it's highly likely (But still optional) That they will go to greet one another and exchange a few words before moving on. A lot of these cats have had their mental image of food and normal distorted heavily so being extremely curious or acting "Odd" around others will be expected/guaranteed especially in kits.

The cannibals will also be built for stealth and will be unnaturally proficient and violent in fighting

At least one of the parents should have some of the aspects in Tick Kits appearance!

None yet.

What I'm looking for-
  • People who will genuinely be active with this. I spent a lot of time thinking this over and getting the reference ready, so I don't want to watch all that time go down the drain instantly.
  • This is NOT first come first serve, I would like some time to consider the options if any come first.
  • Please avoid one liners for this unless your applying to be a victim or extended family please!
  • If you want to be one of the cats who is trying to figure out who the cannibals are please Vm me!
  • Most of these cats should be Shadow Clan preferably!

No form, just make sure to mention me!

Name : LunarKit
Looks : https://i.pinimg.com/originals/83/9b...c64e7830d5.png

Personality : Calm
Fears : Death
Strenghs : Swift, fast
any mor info : nope, could i be his sib tho?

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!" - Alastor
================
Plum'Star is the Current Leader of OliveClan
Art shop! | My Cattos! |
OliveClan Sign ups | OliveClan Main RP |
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

@TheSpider. (Leader) | Lightningpaw666 (Seconed in command) | @nyx (member) | @Myling (Member) | @CrimsonOaks (Member) |