Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old January 23rd, 2024, 02:35 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat Apprentice Applications

good luck everyone
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old January 23rd, 2024, 03:45 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

good luck everyone!! so so excited to see who's picked!!!
Old January 23rd, 2024, 06:22 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

``Here in the garden, lets play a game, I'll show you how it's done``

Basics

[Name]-Starrylight
[Age]-26 Moons
[Gender]-AFAB
[Pronouns]-She/her/they/them
[Creation Date]-June 10 2023
[Official Creation Date]-August 7 2023
[Pelt Color(s)]-Grey/Blue, Brown, White
[Short Description]-A blue-grey she-cat with brown fade on her legs and white, star-like spots with two amber eyes.

Personality

(+)Sweet (+)Empathetic (-)Nervous (+)Kind (=)Jumpy (-)Over-protective

Starrylight is a very sweet, very kind she-cat. She's hardworking, a believer, and a bundle of joy. She's never not liked her life as a warrior but something new might be good for her! Starrylight has a good heart and good motivation even if she is a little nervous sometimes. I think her empathy and caring for others would make her a good medicine cat apprentice and later a good medicine cat.

``Here in garden, stand very still, this will be so much fun``

Backstory

Starrylight was just a simple cat, she was born, apprentice, warrior, falls in love, blah blah blah. But that was all cut short in "The Fury" battle. She was fighting someone and got killed, ending up in Starclan for a little while. But very quickly she found herself face to face with the coven of stars. She practically begged to go back down to see her love, Drippingpelt. Finally she got them to agree when she said she would train apprentices. She sent back down to Shadowclan where she found that Drippingpelt was gone too, and hadn't come back. She was destroyed but after a little while she healed and repaired, she's alright now but still a little sad.

Roleplay Example With Her

``Here in the garden, let’s play game, i’ll show how it’s done. Here in the garden, stand very still, this will be so much fun``
-She/her-Shadowclan-26 moons-Pansexual-

Starrylight stretched, back arching in sort of an upside-down V shape. What a great morning it was. Her jaws shifted into a yawn as her paws reached forward. She settled into a comfortable sitting position. Then suddenly she heard a smash and a bam into the den. It was NPCpelt and they had a really back slash across their flank. Their face was completely mauled and it seemed they were missing a few claws. Starrylight's jaw dropped. Whatever had happened to this poor, poor warrior was bad.

``Oh my stars! Sit down, sit down now!`` She said, a little freaked out from the form of the cat.

``And then she smiled, and thats what I'm after, the smile in her eyes, the sound of her laughter``

Why I would like this role as a HR

I want the role because I enjoy this website so much! I'm extremely active on it and just want a reason to be on more. The first thing I do when I get home from school is check for messages on my chromebook. Being here just just makes me feel happy and I know that this role would be super stressful sometimes and I would have to post with them a lot but I already like posting here!

Q&A

[Why would Starrylight fit as a medicine cat?]- She's very good at memorization, very sweet and patient and not very head strong. She goes by emotions and doesn't care about clan, or upbringing. She has an amazing sense of empathy and heartache. She would be a sweet and gentle medicine cat.
[Have you ever had any HR experince?]- Sadly I have not on this website but if you count WCUE (roblox warrior cats game, would reccomend) which is also a roleplaying game I have been all of the above. I have even memorized all the basic herbs heh... *looks away*
[On a scale of 1-10 how active are you]- around 7 or 8. I am usually near my chromebook unless I am at school or another activity. For me you can usually expect a reply 1-2 days after on weekdays and 1hour-24 hours on weekends.
[How long are your posts normally]- This varies depending on my mood, if I am tired or doing something you should expect something centered with 1-2 lines of text. if I am happy you can expect a header, centered, font, and a good 1-2 paragraphs. But if the "prompt" is not enough then a happy message might just be a little paragraph as shown in the roleplay example.

``Happy to listen, happy to play, happily watching her drift away``

Goodbye for now!

All in all i'd like to thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope I get the role but congrats to whoever does! Good luck and a good day!

(Sorry about the picture having that huge indent)

Last edited by Saki; January 26th, 2024 at 04:44 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 06:26 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveelution_2.0 View Post
Name : ShadowThorn
Appearance : Blackish-brown fur, white swirly Stripes, Amber Eyes
Personality : Can be Stern, calm under pressure, knows some herbs (you can test him in meh vm's if ya want)
Kat said not to mention or quote them^^

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old January 23rd, 2024, 06:27 PM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days

Placeholder hopefully <3

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old January 23rd, 2024, 08:28 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

It seems you have stumbled upon a strange file covered in a strange substance... do you dare to open it?
Goopy's med app site is very spooky! Please be warned that all videos have tw's for jumpscares at the end, unsettling images, static, robotic voices, and mentions of death.

Last edited by Poprock; January 26th, 2024 at 05:29 PM.
Old January 24th, 2024, 06:56 AM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days

Apprentice's Journey to Become a Medic
_______

_______
I present to you Swanpaw! A New Character I have created and I'm already very in love with him! I think Swanpaw would be great for the role of a Medicine cat! With his handwork and he's Patient! Swanpaw is exactly everything you asked for a tom who wants to complete his dreams and live on to be the best Medic that Lostspark and Staclan will ever see! He wants to help Lostspark now with their new blindness hoping to help guide them and the rest of the clan into peace and happiness. He may be young but he is ready to learn and try hard to defend his clan. He hates the consent fighting and arguing among the clan and wants to be like the camps therapist and healer to help his clan mates in trouble and offer kind words instead of negative ones.

Swanpaw wants to show everyone that they have an amazing role in the clan even if they are too young, to old, or physically Ill or hurt. He wants to show that some conflicts can be fixed with kind words and peace and happiness can go around always. Lostspark to this Tom is his role model and like a mother to him. He sees the kindness and the hardworking inside of Lostspark and wants them to guide his paws in the way of a medic.

Healing is something he's been wanting to do from when he was a kit some lore I created for him is when he was a kit he was a mysterious,snobby,lazy kit who snuck out of camp and was attacked by an owl which a warrior can and defeated it now stuck with the horror scars he learned that the best way to have a happy and peaceful life is to be hardworking,neat, and respectful, and listen one of the greatest life lesson he learned. But some might think of him as dull but he has a very funny clever side who loves cracking jokes to make others laugh. Swanpaw wants to be Lostsparks eyes for Lostspark to guide him and mentor him.

And I really hope whoever you pick is a great fit because I think everyone who applies is a wonderful person! I love helping around the site and things and in the process of making Swanpaw I decided to base them off of me. The reason I'm applying is because all the other clans thinks Shadowclan is a coldhearted, mean clan who doesn't care for their clanmates or anyone else. Swanpaw wants to prove them wrong of those horrible lies. Showing that Dawnstar and the rest of Shadowclan is an excellent clan to live in that is full of happiness and peace . Where they don't always argue and use their claws.

OCC:

☙For Post I do tend to be active a least everyday at least 3+ hours and I'm very active during the school day and sometimes on weekends!

☙I do tend to write 3+ paragraphs for my roleplaying post but sometimes the font I use makes it look smaller but I love expressing my characters and roleplaying with everyone!

☙For communication I'm having difficultys making a discord account rn its being a pain but I have email and VM/PMS at the moment. I love talking and getting to know everyone on the site so I think for communication I'm ok!

☙Swanpaw is something I want to make great so even if they aren't picked I'm going to love him so much!

B: Welcome! Swanpaw, so I see your applying why do you think you should be a Shadowclan Medicine Cat Apprentice?

Swanpaw: As a young Shadowclan apprentice, I have always been fascinated by the healing abilities of the medicine cats. They possess a unique gift that allows them to help and heal their clanmates. Ever since I was a kit, I have dreamt of becoming a medicine cat and serving my clan in this important role. Now, as an apprentice, I am determined to make my dream a reality. For when I was a kit, I never listened to the rules and was always disorganized but after what happened when I ran out of camp one day gaining scars that was almost life-threatening , I learned that Listening and Following Directions is the best thing to do. I feel like I have the patience and determination to become for this role. I follow Lostspark as if she is my own mother.

B: So can you tell how you would help your clanmates even if your still a warrior apprentice right now?

Swanpaw: I am a dedicated and hardworking apprentice. I have always been eager to learn and help others. I am committed to fulfilling my duties as an apprentice, but I also understand the importance of actively participating in the clan's activities. I am always ready to lend a helping paw to my fellow clanmates, whether it's hunting, patrolling, or helping with camp duties.

B: Why are you so Interested in this role?

Swanpaw: I am deeply interested in the role of a medicine cat and I believe I possess the qualities that are essential for this position. I am patient, empathetic, and have a strong desire to help others. I am also creative and I enjoy coming up with new ideas and plots for the clan. I am always willing to take part in any events or plots that will benefit the clan and bring us closer together. I understand that being a medicine cat requires dedication and I am fully committed to this role. Though some people thing I'm serious, I love showing my goofy side while still getting work done and right, I love helping others threw their problems and I'm a great listener.

B: Whats your reliability for this position?

Swanpaw: I may be young, but I am responsible and reliable. I understand the importance of being trustworthy, especially in a role that requires me to heal and care for my clanmates. I am always ready to take on any challenges and I am confident in my abilities to handle them. I am also willing to learn from my mistakes and constantly improve myself.

B: How do you communicate and your thoughts with communication with the clan?

Swanaw: I believe that communication is key in any role, especially as a medicine cat. I am always open to listening to the concerns and ideas of my clanmates.

B: Do you think your ready if you where chosen for this position?

Swanpaw: I think I am ready and whoever gets chosen I would love to help guide their paws and offer kindness and words. But If I'm chosen I think Lostspark choose a excellent choice because Im ready to take on any new challenges. I really don't think the way of a warrior really suits me, I just hate seeing my clanmates get hurt. I want to be able to help them. Becoming a medicine cat is not just a dream for me, it's a goal that I am determined to achieve. I am ready to take on the responsibilities and challenges that come with this role. I am confident that I possess the qualities and skills to be a valuable member for this role. I hope to be given the opportunity to serve my clan in this important position and I promise to give my all to the role. Thank you for considering me for this position.

Swanpaw was looking around the clearing before spotting Lostspark. Oh how he admired that she-cat. he immediately stood up and walked to Lostspark calling her name before he approached her. "Hey Lostspark, How are you?" he smiled as he waited for the medicine cats answer. "Do you need any help I would to help sort herbs or go collect some for you if you like?" he was happy because he loved helping out and wanted to help out Lostspark as much as he could.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |

Last edited by Beanz; January 31st, 2024 at 06:55 AM.
Old January 24th, 2024, 11:10 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

good luck everyone!

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old January 24th, 2024, 12:50 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired

maybe placeholder and good luck!!
Old January 24th, 2024, 01:01 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

An open letter to the fat
Arrogant
Anti-charismatic national embarrassment
Known as President John Adams

___

BubbleBunny
BubbleKit, BubblePaw

12 Moons | They/It | Pansexual

ShadowClan ???

___

The man's irrational
He claims that I'm in league
With British in some vast international intrigue?

___

BubbleBunny has always enjoyed hanging around the medicine cats den, ever since they were a kit. They've been interested in helping out, bringing moss in from around camp and any flowers it can find, even if the flowers were simply flowers.

___

Give my regards to Abigail
Next time you write about my lack of moral compass
At least I do my job upon in this rumpus

___

'Hey, Lark- Sorry, LostSpark? I.. heard you were looking for an apprentice. I've always been interested in herbs and whatnot. I'd love to help out if I can.'

___

You wouldn't know what I'm doin'
You're always goin' berserk
But ya never show up to work

___

BubbleBunny can come off rude at times, and isn't afraid to speak their mind. However, it is caring and gentle.

___

Aw, such a rough life
Better run to your wife
Now the boss is in Boston again

Last edited by Ladiebugg; January 24th, 2024 at 01:01 PM.