Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old January 24th, 2024, 01:31 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat Apprentice Applications

(will probably go over this n clean it up later)

i put forward my boy eelfang, hes currently 17 moons old and has not been rp-ed much because i kind of struggle to get things going in the first week or so of having a new character, i am generally very active though (as can be seen with minkpaw, but especially jayfrost of riverclan) and try to participate in most of the clan activity.

eelfang is pretty fighting oriented and confident in his warrior status so i think it would be interesting and could open up a lot of rp opportunities to have him be chosen as a med cat app by starclan prophecy or smt. he would be shocked ofc and have a little crisis after being chosen (feeling like he wasted so much of his life pretending to be someone he isnt) but still try his best to work around his own struggles and try to do the best he can to help/do his job. he would be unsure in himself and why starclan chose him even though he doesnt know anything about healing but later come around to accepting that he feels better around herbs than in battle. something he would struggle with is escaping his childhood idea of what he has to be, always having been taught to be a strong warrior and to live his life in battle, always ready to go. he has collected a lot of scars over the years to show for him "living his life to the fullest" taking risks left and right because he thought it was the only way to really life. taking risks and hurting others and himself because "what if there is a situation even better than this?"
becoming a medicine cat app would ground him severely and also free him from the shackles his upbringing put on his, escaping the box of expectations he so desperately tried to fit himself into. and realising he doesnt need the thrill of battle or high risk activity to feel good and content with life. the opposite really, he never knew security like this, being forced to stand still for once. after a while he would see his old behaviour
as silly and realise he was never truly happy but always desperately trying to "live life to the fullest"

hes a small black and white tom (mostly black) and LOVES talking, though a bit shy to speak to cats he doesnt know, if he doesnt have an excuse as to why hes talking to them. he sometimes has a hard time doing something hes told to do if he is not given clear instructions at least once before. he is reliable though and would happily take on responsibility to the best of his abilities.

i dont have any big plots planned for him right now but i would be very happy to get into roleplaying him more and getting him involved in clan activity.
regarding my posts/activity, i am currently (and will be for at least the next 3 months. if he is considered as a possible med cat app id have to discuss smt w you in pms though) very active and normally check back in multible times a day. i try to write long-ish posts involving the characters thoughts and the regular activity stuff, i am not the best with choosing a wide variety of words to describe things cuz english isnt my first language but i try to have a variety of ways to describe the same motion/though/etc.
my posts vary in length and it depends on the person im replying to n stuff but generally 5 or more lines, if the other person is writing long posts and interesting stuff/smt my character can think about a lot is going on my posts will be longer too obviously.

i think thats it for now!
i sadly have no finished/published bio for eelfang and also no art but i am absolutely gonna work on both now.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old January 24th, 2024, 01:32 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Omg good luck besties!
Old January 24th, 2024, 03:06 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat Apprentice Applications

Wingnettle's Garden

You are walking in a peaceful meadow dotted by daisies and dandelions.
On the grass, you spot something colorful. It's a vintage tape recorder and has something inserted. Click on it?

You decide to close your eyes and let the music take you to a different realm.
There's something dreamlike about it, and you decide to let yourself be carried away.

Thank everyone for this opportunity, and good luck to every participant! I took part in so many finders that I started having negative thoughts about myself when things didn't go as expected. I think I matured a lot over the last months, and I can finally say that I'm proud of what I've done - no matter what the outcome will be. I had fun, and that's great! I hope you will enjoy my little journey through Lynxshade's life as much as I did

Pixel icons credits to King-Lulu-Deer on Deviantart!

Last edited by Wingnettle; January 28th, 2024 at 01:15 PM.
Old January 25th, 2024, 10:18 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Duskkit

Legends never die
When the world is calling you
Can you hear them screaming out your name?
Legends never die
They become a part of you
Every time you bleed for reaching greatness
Relentless you survive
They never lose hope when everything's cold
And the fighting's near
It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke
When the fire is fierce
Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
Legends never die
When the world is calling you (the world is calling you)
Can you hear them screaming out your name?
Legends never die
They become a part of you (they become a part of you)
Every time you bleed for reaching greatness
Legends never die

They're written down in eternity
But you'll never see the price it costs
The scars collected all of their lives
When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts
And avenge defeat
Before it all starts, they suffer through harm
Just to touch a dream

"We are proud to live and die as Shadowclan. Don’t act like your worthless ideas are supreme and force them on others." - (lightly edited) Gyomei Himejima

“All you did was memorize a fact. Your body has no clue what it needs to do.” – Sabito

“No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living. No matter how devastating the blows maybe.” - Tanjiro Kamado

“Use your head not just your spirit. Think think think.” - Tanjiro Kamado

“Don’t ever give up. Even if it’s painful, even if it’s agonizing, don’t try to take the easy way out.” - Zenitsu Agatsuma

The light twitch of her ears let her know that someone was approaching. "Huh? Oh Auntie! Hello!!" A soft purr rumbled out of her throat when the scent of Lostspark drifted toward her. "How are youuu doing?"

QnA

Q: Why do you want the rank?
A: For several reasons, one is the fact that i've been here for a while, and i've honed my roleplaying abilities to the point where i feel i'm ready to tackle the challenge of a High Rank. The other reason being Dawnkin taking over the hr board teehee

Q: How active are you?
A: Not as active as I used to be, as i've had high stress from semester exams and i am finally getting to the point where my stress is lowering. Trying to post more often now

Q: What are your plans for dusk?
A: My plans for her are to keep her as long as possible without boring me. Also planning to get her some purrks but unsure of the ones i want her to get atm.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; January 31st, 2024 at 06:44 PM.
Old January 25th, 2024, 01:38 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Good luck everyone

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old January 25th, 2024, 04:16 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

oh hey look definitely not a reason i made lotus

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old January 26th, 2024, 03:41 PM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

My entry

Flashpaw

Flashpaw is a light ginger she-cat with green eyes. She also has the Collector Purrk.

~Backstory~

Lil flash (my baby tbh) was born as the only survivor of an almost completely stillborn litter. Her mother, very sad, didn't care for her at all, leaving Flashpaw with nobody.
Her mother eventually died.
This makes Flashpaw really shy around new cats, but when you get to know her, the little cinnamon roll is kind, eager to learn, and quick-witted.
Flashy has the collector purrk btw
She wants to be a medicine cat, because she's usually too nervous and jittery to fight very well.

~Other stuff~
I want Flashpaw to have a cat that can pull her out of her shell and make her eventually be as bubbly and eager as she is around cats she trusts.
Maybe she could get an aquired trait from Lost? Idk, it's up to you
I really love Lostspark sm (She's fantastic I wish she was immortal) and I want Flashpaw to be able to help Lostspark when and where she may need it.

I hope even if Flashpaw doesn't get accepted, she can still maybe befriend Lostspark, in a way?
If you know what I mean

Whether chosen or not, Lostspark will always be my favorite cat to read about to be honest

~Activity~

I'm active at least once a day for 20 minutes on this site- and would be willing to jump in whenever I'm needed.

Medicine cat stuff

- I Know almost every herb
-Familiar with the role (3 years)
-Flash is comfortable working around blood, bones, and injuries a little more than sickness
-Can work with blood without being grossed out

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.
||Signups And Resources||[/COLOR]

Luna is scribbling on this sig | Desert Rain Frog is hunting wendigos outside |Alastor rickrolls here | Raven has snuck into this sig | Fruity bat has stolen my fruit! | Sunnyheart is approaching... SHE BROUGHT BIRDBIRD-- | Rustleaf rants Abt Bristlefrost| Moondapple restocks the cookie safe | leopard.'s cat Moonfoot is lookin' angry | Crimson holds up two gay cats and lion king music plays |

Last edited by blxze.; February 1st, 2024 at 02:50 PM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 03:47 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Hello!

Meet Meadowkit, an energetic kit to say the least, but takes up leadership roles with responsibility and understanding. She has gathered many supporters and friends along her journey so far, trying her best to help everyone she can to the best of her ability.

She may be a bit of a handful at times, but she has devotion and care for her other clan-mates. She is loud and confident, not afraid to speak her mind in the least. She has also proven to have a quite extraordinary memory if she were motivated to put it to use.

---------------------------------

Meadowkit is a six moon year old kit, a white she-cat with ginger patches/stripes and one bent ear. Her wide eyes shine a light amber with a noticeable hint of copper. She has a lean and slender build, standing at an average height. Her paw pads and nose are a darker pink, her paws small and delicate.

As Shadowclan's Medicine cat apprentice, she would work hard to serve the clan to her fullest ability, with a couple shenanigans along the way of course. She would be a strong pillar for the ill and injured to lean upon, standing straight and tall. She would also be enthusiastic in her role, bringing much appreciated cheer and laughing into her clan-mates lives. Meadowkit would probably look up to Lostspark, admiring her perseverance. She would probably be a little annoying, but she would drink up everything Lostspark teaches her.

Meadowkit would be an understanding and cheerful Med cat, making everyone who ends up in the Medicine den feel welcomed and safe.

Rp example (As the med cat apprentice):

Meadowpaw bounces about the herb storage, sorting the herbs. Borage, Comfrey, Yarrow... all in stock, we might need some more Juniper Berries though, we're running a bit low. She furrows her brow in concentration, picking out shriveled herbs and separating the Comfrey from the Chervil. Then (NPC) briskly pads in, calling for Lostspark. Meadowpaw pads out of the herb storage, her ears pricked and her eyes scanning the cat for injuries, finding a small gash on their leg.

"Lostspark is out at the moment, maybe I can take a look at that for you?" She pads over, inspecting the wound.

It's not serious or anything, nothing a couple cobwebs and some Chervil can't fix up. She briskly makes her way back to the herb storage, gently taking a Chervil leaf in her mouth and chewing it into a pulp while she walks back. Once she finishes chewing it, she takes it out of her mouth and applies it to the gash, wrapping it up in some cobweb to keep it from rubbing off.

"Alright, you should be fine. Just take it easy on that leg for a little while and be careful not to rip the binding, if you have any more trouble with it then you can go ahead and come back. But it's nothing serious, it should heal in no time," Meadowpaw smiles at the cat before turning back to what she was doing earlier, feeling cheerful that she helped another of her clan-mates.

My activity level is 8-10 out of the scale, depending on the day. ^^

Thank you for reading this application, have an amazing day! :3

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; January 26th, 2024 at 04:26 PM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 04:29 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Good luck everybody : D

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old January 27th, 2024, 10:22 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

I know I am not usually on as often as I used to anymore, but I am starting to get into the habit of staying...

But I want to throw at you my dear Mothkit.

Daughter of the deputy of ShadowClan, this little bundle of fur is nothing but energy and loves to know pretty much everything around her. She believes StarClan will guide her through her journey as any rank.

She's basically six moons old(I haven't updated any of the bios in a long time), and she's a cute little white and black she kit with green eyes and her fur is so fluffy. She holds a strong connection with Hawkbite and her father.

If made med cat, she will do everything in her power to help the other cats of the clan. She is a cat who doesn't give up. No matter what's thrown her way. She will push past it and continue with a smile on her face.

She is not afraid to share her opinion and talk back, and will not hesitate to put herself in harms way to save another.

My activity has decreased, but it is increasing again, at around 6-9/10, depending on the day and what's going on in my life.

I know this isn't the best I could have done, but it's better than nothing. Have a great day.