Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old January 26th, 2024, 10:20 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired
Default (MENTOR NEEDED) gracklepaw relations finder!

gracklepaw
• he / him
• pansexual
• 9 moons

+ cheerful , friendly , optimistic , determined , hardworking , surprisingly intuitive , free spirited

= curious , talkative , silly , loyal , devoted & motivated , easy going , dreamer , a lil stupid

- awkward , people-pleaser/wants to fit in , clingy

• grack was a former loner, living his life as a loner wandering from place to place with no permanent home or family
• growing up grackle always heard tales of the clans and the warriors within them, many of which were told by loners, either cats who heard tales or cats who'd encountered the clans. these stories were exaggerated, as most stories are, which led to him romanticizing the clans a lot

• dawnstar of course revealed the harsh realities of clan life upon letting him join, but he's still romanticized the whole concept; he'd be very big on trying to comply with the rules and traditions in the clan

• due to his dreams of becoming a clan cat he's very loyal to shadowclan and very loyal to dawnstar too, grateful that she'd given him a chance and grateful he could have a place where he belonged — grateful to have a greater purpose than just aimlessly wandering around

• over all he's bright eyed and desperately wants to prove himself to shadowclan and become the best warrior he can be, he strives to be like the older warriors and apprentices, and those he deems cool/looks up to

. . .

there's gracklepaw! im very excited to roleplay with him, as he's one of the first chars i made on this site! its taken a bit to join the clan, and i cant wait to see where his story goes!

. . .

mentor: someone who gracklepaw will look up to, personality wise i don't care, although i might be picky when choosing! i would prefer someone semi active, but i understand that life gets in the way! (im currently very busy myself lol)

best friends/friends: again not super picky about his friends, he's a pretty social and friendly cat who's likely to talk to many different types of clan cats. grackle is also prone to also try to befriend cats he considers to be "cool" or just hard workers, cats he can look up to and strive to be like. itd also be nice for his friends to help him adjust to clan life and traditions. also shadowclan only!! he's loyal to shadowclan and wouldn't be big on having friends in other clans besides an occasional chat at a gathering.

crushes: definitely someone he'd idolize. i might be a bit picky with crushes and stuff like that, and id prefer to have the two get to know each other before anything forms, just to get a feel for the chemistry and bond between them, but gracklepaw would be drawn to someone who's confident and experienced, and probably smarter and serious than him because he often feels awkward and silly, idk though! toss yours characters at me and we'll see what happens!

if you have any other ideas for relationships im open to them too! no long term love yet, as i want him to get settled in sc before any love, but i already have stuff planned, so stay tuned!

. . .

you're not required to a form or anything, but please include things about your character/their bio! please let me get to know your cat other than just "she's nice and her name is *cat's name*, they can be friends."

(the less you include about your cat, the less i am to choose your character, as id prefer to have long, impactful relations!)

EDIT - OPTIONAL FORM :
Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Description:
Personality:
Role/Dynamic:
Other:

Last edited by chickadee; March 17th, 2024 at 09:02 PM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 10:47 AM

Status: marinette will always be my favorite miraculous character.
Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: gracklepaw relations finder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post

gracklepaw
• he / him
• pansexual
• 9 moons

+ cheerful , friendly , optimistic , determined , hardworking , surprisingly intuitive , free spirited

= curious , talkative , silly , loyal , devoted & motivated , easy going , dreamer , a lil stupid

- awkward , people-pleaser/wants to fit in , clingy

• grack was a former loner, living his life as a loner wandering from place to place with no permanent home or family
• growing up grackle always heard tales of the clans and the warriors within them, many of which were told by loners, either cats who heard tales or cats who'd encountered the clans. these stories were exaggerated, as most stories are, which led to him romanticizing the clans a lot

• dawnstar of course revealed the harsh realities of clan life upon letting him join, but he's still romanticized the whole concept; he'd be very big on trying to comply with the rules and traditions in the clan

• due to his dreams of becoming a clan cat he's very loyal to shadowclan and very loyal to dawnstar too, grateful that she'd given him a chance and grateful he could have a place where he belonged — grateful to have a greater purpose than just aimlessly wandering around

• over all he's bright eyed and desperately wants to prove himself to shadowclan and become the best warrior he can be, he strives to be like the older warriors and apprentices, and those he deems cool/looks up to

. . .

there's gracklepaw! im very excited to roleplay with him, as he's one of the first chars i made on this site! its taken a bit to join the clan, and i cant wait to see where his story goes!

. . .

mentor: someone who gracklepaw will look up to, personality wise i don't care, although i might be picky when choosing! i would prefer someone semi active, but i understand that life gets in the way! (im currently very busy myself lol)

best friends/friends: again not super picky about his friends, he's a pretty social and friendly cat who's likely to talk to many different types of clan cats. grackle is also prone to also try to befriend cats he considers to be "cool" or just hard workers, cats he can look up to and strive to be like. itd also be nice for his friends to help him adjust to clan life and traditions. also shadowclan only!! he's loyal to shadowclan and wouldn't be big on having friends in other clans besides an occasional chat at a gathering.

if you have any other ideas for relationships im open to them too! no crushes yet, as i want him to get settled in sc before any love, but i already have stuff planned, so stay tuned!

. . .

no form or anything, but please include things about your character/their bio! just give me a basic idea of your cat. (the less you include about your cat, the less i am to choose your character, as id prefer to have long, impactful relations!)

i can offer dovedance. she's mentoring lostpaw, and i'm sure she can take on another apprentice.

dovedance is stubborn, but she's a loyal and caring warrior and would love to train gracklepaw!

Last edited by paris; January 26th, 2024 at 10:47 AM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 10:35 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

I can offer NightWolf as a friend
@chickadee

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY

Last edited by Lewolfers; January 27th, 2024 at 01:45 PM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 08:46 AM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

I have Starrylight as a friend, I did submit her to be MCA btw so she might be busy at first if she gets the role.

Shes a sweet and empathetic she who cares a lot about others. Shes got blue-bray fur with brown fade and white spot with amber eyes.
@chickadee

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old January 27th, 2024, 02:03 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Name: Magpiepaw!

Gender/Pronouns: Female

Description: Magpiepaw is a two toned she-cat with shades of grey and back on her left, and blonde with shades of bronze on her right. She has large sneaky brown eyes that turn up at the corners. She also has strangely long "fangs" on her bottom row of teeth.

Personality: Magpiepaw is the best, and she wants to make sure everyone knows it. Due to her shiny new apprenticeship, she's gotten quite big headed (not that she hadn't been before). She has big dreams and motivations and strives to accomplish them. She wants to help the clan, she wants to be the best at everything, she wants to be loved. She doesn't take kindly to slackers and usually acts before she can think.

Role/Dynamic: Unlikely friendship! I think their personalities clash together very nicely making for some nice dynamics. I could imagine them gaining a sibling like bond, activity teasing and getting on each other's nerves. Magpiepaw could push Graklepaw to his limits, helping him be a bit more rebellious, and perhaps Graklepaw could give Magpiepaw a much needed reality check lol.

@chickadee

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; January 27th, 2024 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Had to mention someone :)
Old January 27th, 2024, 03:28 PM
big dork

@Marigoldwhisper
. . .

accepted!! i could see them having a really cool dynamic with each other as friends with such different personalities! i like the idea of gracklepaw being a rule follower and taking things too seriously, while magpiepaw drags him along and tries to get him to be more rebellious

lmk when you ever wanna RP!!
Old January 27th, 2024, 03:38 PM

Quote:
@Marigoldwhisper
. . .

accepted!! i could see them having a really cool dynamic with each other as friends with such different personalities! i like the idea of gracklepaw being a rule follower and taking things too seriously, while magpiepaw drags him along and tries to get him to be more rebellious

lmk when you ever wanna RP!!

I'm honestly extremely free as of right now, so I'm down! Do you want me to set up a private rp or do you want to do it publicly like in the clearing?

My Art Shop!
Old January 27th, 2024, 03:49 PM
big dork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
I'm honestly extremely free as of right now, so I'm down! Do you want me to set up a private rp or do you want to do it publicly like in the clearing?
either is fine with me!! can you start though? also just a reminder that he's still COMPLETELY new to the clan
Old January 27th, 2024, 03:53 PM

Quote:
either is fine with me!! can you start though? also just a reminder that he's still COMPLETELY new to the clan
Alright! And I'll keep that in mind lol

My Art Shop!
Old January 28th, 2024, 11:32 AM

Quote:

I made the thread btw, just in case the mention didn't go through lol. But no pressure!

My Art Shop!